Aislynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want open mouthed," he demanded, grabbing at her head.

She nodded as she turned her face away. "Ok, but let me show you so you don't hurt me so much. Please?" She kissed him, toying with his lips. Sucking on his lower lip gently, then slipping her tongue into his mouth to toy with his. He made a happy noise and pulled her in tight again. "Easy! You will break my ribs! I am not trying to get away, you can be gentle. Soft. Like this," she whispered, sliding her hands over his ribs and arms, caressing and holding as she pulled him closer to kiss his shoulders and neck.

"I want to fuck you now!" he growled, his hands tightening.

Aislynn tensed up, but she knew she could get control of this too. "Can... can we go see my father first and get my things? Like you said?"

"I'm hard now," he growled, lifting her off the chair to carry to the bed.

"Oh... Cutter! Slow down a bit, please? Let me show you this too? So it doesn't hurt me so much?"

"John said the pain wouldn't happen every time, just the first few times," he breathed, laying her on the bed and climbing on her as he started pulling her pants off.

"No! No, not like that, please let me show you!?! Lay down! Lay down and take off your pants, I will show you, please?"

He looked frustrated, but he rolled to his back and shoved his pants down as he arched his back. She got off the bed and pulled her clothes off while he watched hungrily. When she climbed back onto the bed, he sat up and pulled his own shirt off, then watched her up on one elbow.

"Lay down," she told him, feeling more confident now.

He laid down, his hands clenched into impatient fists as he watched her move closer. She pulled his hand away from his body and eased his fingers open before straddling his hand and showing him how to use his fingers on her. How to touch her clit to make her excited and wet. She closed her eyes after a moment as he learned, then rode his fingers gently as he shoved two inside of her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Feel how wet I am?" she asked, her breathing ragged. "That helps, to be this excited! Relaxed, able to take your cock.

She half fell over as his fingers worked and kissed his fat cock jutting out away from him. It was physically impossible to take him in her mouth, but she kissed and licked and stroked with her hands as his breathing hitched and caught.

"I want to fuck you!" he demanded again.

"Yes, baby, I want you to fuck me," she whispered back. "But not too hard and don't hold me too tightly. Don't put all of your weight on me... yes," she encouraged as he held himself off of her. She wrapped her legs around him and met his slow thrust with a hissing sigh. He was still too thick for comfort, but the pleasure was at the forefront this time. "I want to come for you again, like last night, but don't hold me down. I wasn't fighting you, I was coming. It was good... Ooooh, god, yes, keep moving baby, don't stop. I love the feel of you fucking me, keep going. Lean back a bit baby, keep touching my clit like you were... YES! There, like that! Oh GOD, baby! Fuck me faster baby, I'm going to come! Oh..."

Aislynn gritted her teeth and mewled as the orgasm hit her, her hips bucking up into his as he grunted and grimaced, almost collapsing on her as he went still and hissed in a breath. His cock throbbed, then he was spilling into her, squirting and pulsing in time with her orgasm, making her moan wantonly.

He dropped onto her, panting.

"Nnnn, baby, not on me, you are too heavy," she whispered sleepily. "Roll over, mmmm, yes. Now hold me close but not too hard. Isn't that better, baby? So much nicer?"

"You came?" he asked, confused.

"Yes."

"Girls do that too?"

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Since forever," she chuckled. "Girls can have orgasms, and we like to."

"You came last night too?"

"Yes. You thought I was fighting you but I wasn't. I was coming."

He moved his hand down, rolling back slightly as he pressed his fingers between her legs again. "I want you to do it again!" he demanded.

Aislynn laughed, a full belly laugh as she caught his arm.

"Are you laughing at me?" he demanded angrily.

"No. Baby, no, it's just cute and sweet is all. How about you come right now? Right this second?"

"I just came," he scowled.

"Exactly," she said softly, pulling his hand away. "Let's get ready to go."

He lifted enough to hold her down and look down at her as he looked her over. He leaned in and kissed her as softly as she had kissed him. He finally pulled back. "I am not a baby. I don't like that," he told her before getting up and pulling his clothes on.

She stayed still a moment, watching him and appreciating how good he looked for a man his age. "Baby is a pet name."

"I don't like it. My name is Cutter."

"I know that, I just got lost in the moment," she sighed, getting up and getting dressed.

"I want to do that again when we get home," he told her as he stomped his boots on.

She said nothing, just hurried with her shoes then jumped up excitedly. He was taking her to see her father! And get her things!

It was pouring rain when he took her out of the mountainside bunker and his vehicle shook and rocked in the driving winds. He handed her motion sickness medicine and water, but it didn't help. Three minutes in, she threw up. He stopped and got her 7UP and crackers and more pills, but in another 5 minutes, she threw up again.

"I should take you home," he scowled.

"No! I'll be ok, just... ugh. Once I get my prescription meds it will be better. Please, I want to go and see my daddy!"

"I will call him. Make him meet us with your things. What is his number?"

"I will call, so he knows I am ok. Please?"

"Fine. Tell him to meet us at the Wal-Mart in Owensville, the next exit up here. Tell him to bring all of your things, especially your medication. Put it on speaker."

"Hello?"

"Daddy! Daddy, it's me!"

"Ace! Ace, are you ok? Where are you? Where are you calling from?"

"Daddy, I am ok. I am fine. A man named Cutter has me and he is being nice to me."

"Tell him you are my girlfriend," Cutter demanded, pride in his voice.

"Girlfriend?" he father asked. "What does that mean? Is he raping you?!?"

"No! No Daddy, it's not like that. He has been very nice to me even if I was afraid at first. I am ok. Daddy, he is going to let me see you and get my things but I... I..."

Aislynn shoved the phone at Cutter and he grabbed it as she vomited noisily.

"Meet us at the Walmart in Owensville," Cutter snapped. "She can't abide the long drive to you. Bring her medication and her things. Her comfort things. I don't know what that means, but you must. Her clothes, her meds, everything she needs. Aislynn? Are you well? Sip your drink and try to sit up and look outside. Sit up. Aislynn?"

"Nnnn," she managed miserably as the car buffeted and rocked in the wind.

"Meet us there as quickly as you can. Bring all of her things," Cutter told the phone.

He started to hang up.

"Wait! Please! Ace? Sweetheart? Are you there?"

"Nnn."

"She isn't feeling well, there is too much motion. I see the exit, she will be fine soon," Cutter told him.

"Sir, please. I told John I would work with him! I have money, I have anything you want, just please let me have my little girl back! She isn't part of this life, she is too gentle a soul for this life."

"I know. She wants to read to little kids. I am not hurting her, she is my girlfriend. She will be my wife soon. She agreed to be my girlfriend. She wouldn't do that if I was hurting her."

There was a confused silence for a moment. "Daddy?" Aislynn managed.

"Yes sweetheart, I am here!"

"Cutter is taking good care of me, daddy. He even got me my favorite books. He isn't hurting me. I... he... ugh. Daddy... please hurry? I miss you," she managed before throwing up again, dry heaving now.

Cutter said nothing, just hung up and tossed his phone aside as he leaned over to rub her back as he pulled into the parking lot.

After a few minutes of sitting still, he got her up and helped her inside, then got her some clothes to change into.

Her father called back while she was changing in the bathroom. Cutter handed her the phone when she came out, scowling as he looked around. He was obviously perturbed about not being able to turn the speaker on so he could hear everything. Aislynn moved close to Cutter and took hold of his arm, cuddling into him as she talked.

"I'm here, daddy, I'm fine. Better now that I am out of the car... He got me some clothes to change into... Yes daddy, he's very nice, I promise. He just sort of has what some people call a resting bitch face, but on a guy... No, you can leave my books until another time, mostly I want my clothes, my quilt Nona made me, my pillow and my school stuff. My laptop especially, yeah, I can catch up on my schoolwork online... No daddy, I promise, they aren't hurting me at all. He didn't even take me because of you. He didn't even know I was your daughter. He just liked me... No really, it was a coincidence. He's been good to me the whole time... Well... yes, that happened, but it's not what you think. The man put his hands on me and tried to hurt me, that's why he did it... Really, Daddy, I promise. I am fine. He's trying very hard to be an amazing boyfriend... No... it's hard to explain. He's never had a girlfriend before... Yes... I would say that is accurate... No, I don't know why me... Daddy, don't worry about it. I told you, he is good to me. He is trying hard... No, it isn't a trap. He was going to bring me to you but it's too windy and bad out there and his car is old."

"It's a classic!" Cutter choked, offended.

Aislynn smiled up at him placatingly. "Like you? In rough shape and runs a little rough, but still a classic?" she teased.

"I'm not in rough shape," he glowered. "I am in perfect shape."

"I didn't mean your body! I meant you in general. You are a bit rough around the edges. No daddy, sorry... Yes! All of my school books. My backpack from my car too... My phone, yeah... Umm, I don't know, how long will you be? No daddy, I don't think you should. Just me and you and Cutter. We could meet for lunch if you are going to be that long... There's a Country Kitchen right across the parking lot here... No, it should be fine as long as I take all my meds as soon as you get here... Ok daddy, I love you too. Bye. Here," she said, handing the phone to Cutter.

He took it with another scowl and put it to his ear. "What? Do you really think it's wise to try threatening me, asshole?" he grated, his face going dangerous. "I don't care what your intentions were, you do not threaten me, even as a turn of phrase... No, shitforbrains, I won't hurt what is mine, I will hurt what is yours. She is mine now. Understand that. It is your dick I will cut off and feed you. Never threaten me again... Find a way to get here faster, I do not have the patience to wait for you. If she is worth seeing, you will find a way," he snapped, then hung up.

Aislynn looked up at him in concern. "What happened?"

"It does not matter, do not upset yourself with it. We have to wait a short while."

"I know. Maybe we can get some groceries while we are here?"

"I want to get you clothes and other things too."

"Daddy is bringing my laptop and clothes, I can order any other clothes online if that's ok. Books and things too."

"Fine. But I still want to find something nice to get you."

Aislynn managed a small smile. "My sweet misunderstood man. You don't need to get me anything, it's more than enough for me that you truly want me happy. Things don't make me happy, Cutter, actions do. You are trying, you are letting me see my daddy, you are trying to learn how to treat women, you are all any girl could want. I'm sorry I was so afraid of you at first, truly. I don't want anything, Cutter, really. You are already doing everything I need from you. Come on, let's get groceries, I have a few dishes I really want to cook for you," she smiled, taking his hand and pulling him along with her.

That seemed to please him immensely as he looked down at her proudly, holding her hand in his tightly. He even stood up straighter and looked around as if hoping people were looking. Aislynn grinned and wrapped both of her arms around his massive arm and laid her head on his forearm as she let him take the cart. That seemed to please him even more. He was almost smiling as she put ingredients and food in the cart.

She got all the groceries she needed for the meals she was planning and held on to him as they walked. Her heart actually hurt a bit at how incredibly happy and proud he seemed to for her to be showing him affection in public. Almost, she considered not trying to get away yet. Give him another few days. She dismissed it quickly. No matter what his intentions and how weirdly sweet he was, he was still a psychopath.

They walked by a display of cases of pop and she hurried to it and climbed it like stairs, then turned to him and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him. He caught her and kissed her, then laughed. An abrupt, surprising sound like he had rarely laughed in his life. She held on to him and he lifted her off the cases and held her as he walked to the front to pay. She smiled at him and traced his tattoos with her fingers, leaning in to kiss his neck and jaw. He got in line and refused to put her down, entirely too pleased with holding her.

"Ace?"

Aislynn turned in Cutter's arms, shocked at being addressed out here away from school and her hometown. "Laken?"

"Hey Ace, wasn't sure that was you for a minute. What are you doing in my neck of the woods?"

"I... I didn't know you lived here now, when did you move?"

"Right after highschool, I have a job here with my uncle's plumbing company. You live out here too?"

"Umm, sort of. Closish, a little further east, closer to the mountains. This is Cutter, my boyfriend. Cutter, this is Laken. We were good friends in highschool."

"How good?" Cutter asked darkly, scowling at Laken.

"He dated my best friend for years, we all hung out all the time. My best friend was Johnny."

"He's a queer on top of being colored?" Cutter asked with a sneer at Laken.

"Cutter, he's my friend."

"Nice boyfriend," Laken said, his feelings obviously hurt. "Didn't know you would be in for that crowd, it's the whole reason you broke up with your ex, isn't it?"

"It's not what it seems, Laken, he has some weird ideas, but he's actually nice and good to me."

"Like some sugar daddy or some shit?"

"Aislynn," Cutter growled. "Turn around and stop talking to him. You are better than that filth."

Aislynn squeezed her eyes shut in horror and sadness, but turned away from Laken. She had a lump in her throat as she listened to the pregnant silence.

"Great seeing you again," Laken finally said, anger in his voice. "Nice to know how you really felt all those years."

Aislynn gritted her teeth, but said nothing.

"You are upsetting her, leave her alone before I slit your throat you degenerate piece of shit."

"Cutter, please!" Aislynn whispered. "Please just let it go? Let me down please?"

"No," he snarled, holding her more tightly against him. She pressed her face to his neck and tried hard not to cry as he began unloading the cart one handed.

She was quiet as they walked across the parking lot to the restaurant and he seemed tense and angry now. She didn't know how to diffuse it, but she didn't really want to.

They sat in a booth and he cornered her in as they waited. She still stayed quiet, but she held his hand and laid her head on his shoulder, hiding her face from him. He finally spoke after the waitress brought their drinks.

"You can't have friends like that, it isn't right. You don't mix company with their kind. You hear me?"

"Yes, Cutter," she answered numbly, not daring to argue or speak up against his hate. Not right now, it wasn't the time or the place. "What would you like for dinner tonight? I am thinking spedinni, I think you would love it. I make it well."

"What is it?"

"I'll show you," she answered lightly, forcing a smile as she looked up at him. "You will love it, trust me. Tomorrow, maybe the bistecca modiga. It's my favorite."

"I have never heard of this shit. Is it some foreign shit?"

"Italian and delicious.Try it for me once and if you don't like it I will never make it again."

"For you I will," he scowled, but he didn't look pleased about it.

"Thanks again for letting me see my daddy and letting me have my things. I will be glad to catch up on my homework and classes."

"I will have to get you internet, I only have it on my phone and I won't leave my phone home alone with you."

"Thank you, I appreciate that! Thank you for knowing how important my schooling is to me."

"You need a degree to read to kids?"

"Yeah, you have to have a degree to be a school librarian. What schools are close to where we live?"

I don't know, but... I don't live there full time. I have a place closer to the city. A house."

"Oh! Will we be staying there?"

"Maybe."

"Does it have a big kitchen?"

He shrugged. "Normal sized I guess. I don't spend much time in it."

"Well I will be," she smiled. "I love to cook almost as much as I love to read, and having someone to cook for will be nice. Daddy was never home for me to cook for. Umm... I need the ladies room real quick?"

"Hurry and come straight back," he scowled. "I will be watching."

"Of course!" she smiled and leaned up to kiss him before she hurried to the bathroom.

She had purposefully waited for someone else to go in before she did.

"Ma'am?" she whispered to the feet in the stall.

"Me?" the woman asked.

"Yes, can you whisper? I need you to call the police for me please, but do it where the guy I am with can't see you. He's kidnapped me and he has more than one weapon on him, so do not confront him and don't let anyone else either. Tell the police to come quietly. Please?"

The woman came out looking stunned, pulling her pants up. "Are you serious? Is there a camera somewhere? My grandson keeps tricking me on camera and putting it on his ticky tock."

"It's not a joke or trick, please, this is important. Call 911 where he can't see you and tell them not to use sirens or lights and to park around the side or he WILL draw a weapon. I have to hurry back before he comes. Can you wait and come out?"

"Of course... I will call as soon as I get back to my table, but... I'm sorry, I am leaving as soon as I call. I may call in the car."

"I understand, thank you!" she whispered, then hurried out and smiled at Cutter who was watching for her. "Hey babe, false alarm. I was cramping and I thought it was lady issues but I guess it was just all that throwing up," she chattered, keeping his attention on her as she sat back down. "Any sign of daddy yet? Has he called? Texted?"

"No. If you can't have children, why do you still menstruate?" he asked.

Aislynn blinked at him in surprise, but also saw the woman slip out of the bathroom furtively and look around. "I was damaged enough to not be able to have kids, but I still have my ovaries and eggs."

"Why?"

"Because? I'm not sure what you are asking?"

"Why not remove all of that so it does not trouble you monthly?"

Aislyn smiled. "I don't want to go through menopause already and start growing hair everywhere and needing estrogen. I'm ok with my monthly visitor, does it really bother you that much?"

"It seems like a needless hassle. You wouldn't..."

"Nice to see bigots eat like normal people," Laken cut in as he passed by with his uncle, heading to another booth.

Cutter went tense, watching them and Aislynn quickly turned his face back to hers. "Don't, Cutter. Don't let him spoil our nice time, okay? It'll be just me and you, and you meeting my daddy like a real boyfriend."

1...34567...15