AITAH? My Step Grandmother

Story Info
Am I the asshole for sleeping with my step grandmother?
1k words
4.19
20.7k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sleeping with my step grandmother

I have wanted to tell my family for a long time, but I've been sleeping with my step grandmother. The thing is, even though it's been great I can't help but feel wrecked with guilt. A little back story on how it began, my mom died four years ago from a heart attack and we were destroyed. It took dad two years to finally collect himself and rebuild. The problem was that he decided to rebuild with a new woman. I know I sound selfish but I felt so betrayed by my dad meeting and getting engaged to a new woman, especially during the summer when I only got two weeks off from my job and loved to unwind without the stress.

It was this special summer that he'd decided to marry his new girl Rhonda, and suffice to say I resented him for it. I just felt so betrayed by what he'd done and it felt like he was betraying my mom. Whether I liked it or not though I had a new step mom, and she even asked me to call her mom. Even at twenty four I felt like an angry child who was rebelling the only way I knew how and it was by pouting. Nevertheless my dad invited me and my sister to the family cottage that year right during my break and I begrudgingly accepted.

He'd felt it was a good time to connect both families and he sought out to make us like one another, even building activities that could create some family bonding. The meeting of both families was tense but eventually it all came full circle when I met Laura. Laura was what Rhonda corny enough called my step grandmother. For someone in their seventies, Laura was very attractive. She was what they called a god fearing woman, but she was noticeably curvy and well kept together. Widowed as well, my dad connected with her through their commonly shared experience. I couldn't help but gasp upon meeting her as she was such a lovely woman with short brown should length hair and freckled skin that added to the experience shed had in her life.

We clicked automatically upon meeting, as she introduced herself with a strong hug and I reciprocated. After some nervous laughter we settled in and spent most of the day trading quips about the family and our own situations within the events. The day whisked by pretty quickly as no one seemed to be interested in dad's events. That didn't stop the family from mingling, especially Laura and I. That night Rhonda kept insisting that I call her mom which didn't sit well with me and I made my position apparent. After arguing with my dad for thirty minutes I stormed off to my cabin to be greeted by Laura who'd taken a fondness toward me and sought to console me and talk me down.

Laura confronted me giving me a pep talk and the entire time as she faced me, saying: Don't worry about him dear," and "It'll be okay!" Blame it on rebelliousness or spite but I quickly leaned in and kissed her deep in the mouth, she pushed me away at first, stunned at my boldness, and it didn't deter me as I leaned in again kissing her. This time she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my shoulder. Before long we were making out along the counter top of my dresser drawer. I could have easily made things worse lunging at Laura, but she was shockingly reciprocal and a damned good kisser. Before long we moved to my bed and we were wrapped in an embrace that let me squeeze her firm legs and thick bottom.

Quickly I tore down her top sucking on her breasts and she let out a long sigh of pleasure licking her lips as I kissed all over her body, I turned her on her stomach as she moaned and I slid my pants off sliding my cock in to her. She let out a sharp groan and took the position as I slid back and forth in to her tight butt; she was firm and obviously hadn't been in this position for a while. Before long I was bent over her dominating her with sharp thrusts and the room filed with our grunts and moans. She was amazingly limber and before I could climax, I was on my back. She threw her leg over me and slid down on my cock giving a sharp groan, and rode me hard. I struggled to keep from cumming as she rode me, aggressively bobbing up and down moaning aloud.

I pushed her down on to her back and spread her legs wide, sliding in to her with one loud sharp yelp as she looked up at me in a euphoric gaze. Finally, I let out a hard squirt all over her pussy crying out in pleasure, and she panted as I leaned over, still cumming, and slid my finger in to pussy fingering her rapidly. She let out a loud "Oh my god!" and grunted squirting all over my two fingers. As she let loose, we both laid there panting and embraced again making out and folded in to my bed for the night. We spent the night fucking so much more without regret and suffice to say it was the best thing I'd done that summer.

My family never found us wrapped up in our dirty deeds. And they never found out we'd begun sleeping with one another for a good four years since. Every family gathering resulted in the same antics from Rhonda and my dad, but I always had over their heads the fact that we were having great sex and met almost every week since that fateful night. Maybe I'm wrong but Laura has been a wonderful sex partner and one who has even taught me some things.

So am I the asshole for sleeping with my step grandmother?