aka PITBULL - "Atonement"

Story Info
Chapter 2: Never Piss Off The School Bully
5.1k words
4.1
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misogyny reins in this series.

Remember, this is only fantasy and all characters are 18+

*****************************************************

Chapter 2: ATONEMENT

Mixed emotions oozed out of Dawn Valley's pores. She attracted her school crush's attention, but not in a good way. Max O'Malley, aka Pitbull wasn't just mad at her, he was furious.

Half-a-dozen teenage boys hyped up on testosterone surrounded her in the boy's bathroom. They pointed at her slight body and she receded into her mind to escape their intense scrutiny. Somehow, their perverse attention made her panties wet.

As the smartest girl in school, her intelligence intimidated boys. They never gave her pretty face or shapely body a second look. Still, like a normal teenager, she yearned to experience intimacy and sexual exploration.

Dawn coerced nerdy Edgar to be her boyfriend. The wimpy math genius was easy to control. She liked to have him suck on her titties while she fingered herself. Edgar was never allowed to touch her pussy, no matter how much he begged.

She gave him a hand-job once, only to be disappointed to discover he had a micro-cock. After that sex was out of the question with Edgar. His tiny cock wasn't worthy enough to gift her virginity.

Dawn had a long-standing secret crush on Pitbull. He was her nightly dream lover. But he didn't even know she existed. At least until now.

Earlier, Dawn watched Pitbull, the self-appointed school bully. kissing Cindy Connor. They were in the middle of the hallway. His hand was in the head cheerleader panties and he was fingering her ass!

A jealous comment burst from Dawn's lips. Since the seventh grade, she had fantasies of being Pitbull's girlfriend.

It was a stupid thing to do but her envy got the better of her. She made a snide remark and Pitbull struck out like a startled rattlesnake. He yanked her ponytail and her body twisted hitting a metal locker.

With a split bottom lip and a bleeding nose, she stared into Pitbull's gorgeous eyes. He finally noticed her! When he licked the blood off her chin he looked like a vampire. A fucking sexy handsome vampire! The urge to suck his bloody tongue left her stunned.

Edgar came to her rescue, but all it took was one swipe and Pitbull knocked her boyfriend to the floor. She did feel a little empathy for him as he lay on the floor moaning.

Her fantasy lover reached out and pinched one of her nipples. The unexpected pain mixed in with desire. Even as he pinched and twisted her tender nub her body enjoyed his abuse. A sliver of hope swirled in her mind that Pitbull would find her attractive.

Pitbull pressed his body against her, and she felt his hard cock against her hip. With carnal intention in his eyes, he ordered Edgar to bring her into the boy's bathroom.

Dawn noticed Edgar's best friend, Sam, was at the back of the group. She didn't want him to mess this up for her. Sam was the only one big enough to challenge Pitbull.

Dawn reached out, but Sam avoided her pleading eyes, as he bounced from foot to foot in a rocking motion. Fuck! Please Sam don't do anything!

Pitbull strutted about the bathroom high-fiving the other boys, showing off his dominance. He grasped Dawn's red ponytail and tugged he around the room.

"What we have here, is a failure to show respect!" he announced in a loud over-bearing voice. "This skinny bitch believes it's okay to mock me in front of all you! You saw her! You heard her! She called me an asshole!"

Dawn's eyes rose from the floor to Pitbull. The look he gave her sent chills down her spine. This wasn't what she wanted to happen. She wanted him to fall in love with her. "I'm sorry, Pitbull," she exclaimed. "I promise to never do anything so stupid again!"

"Of course you're sorry! But you brought this on yourself!" Pitbull drank in Dawn's scared look like an alcoholic opening a fresh bottle. Male hormones surged through his veins giving him a natural high. He would teach this snotty nerd who ruled the school.

With no regard for modesty, Pitbull opened his pants and took out his cock. "You ever saw one this big?" he asked Dawn as he waved his semi-hard cock about. "I call it the 'Bruiser'."

Mesmerized, Dawn stared in awe. His thick cock dangled down halfway to his knees. Her heart raced as she thought about how it would feel inside her.

"Don't worry," he laughed at Dawn's shocked face. "I just need to take a leak." He directed a strong flow of piss into the nearby urinal.

Dawn watched like a star-struck groupie as he made circles with a strong flow of piss. After several shakes he put his cock away. She calmed down but the seared image of his cock remained in her mind. He was huge! Porn star huge!

Edgar had also inspected Pitbull's cock. Not in a sexual way, more in curiosity. He did the math in his head with ease. Pitbull's soft cock was eight point five inches long with a circumference of at least six inches.

Edgar knew that the average depth of girl's vagina was less than four inches. Which meant his three inch cock was perfect. Pitbull's was a waste of skin.

"Edgar, stop day dreaming and get over here." Pitbull put a hand on Edgar's shoulder and pinched his trapezius muscle. "I want you to clean the blood off your girlfriend's face, she made a mess of herself."

Edgar yelped and sagged from the sudden pain and numbness in his shoulder and arm. Pins and needles made his fingers tingle. He made a move toward the paper towels and Pitbull whacked him across the back of his head.

"No, I want you to use your hands to wash the blood off her face."

Edgar felt like he had been in a car crash. The room was spinning and he could barely lift his right arm. He approached Dawn with a handful of water. "You should have kept your mouth shut," he whispered.

"I know," Dawn said as her boyfriend started to wash the blood off her face. Water rained down onto her pale yellow blouse.

Edgar looked to his friend for support. Sam was bigger than Pitbull but had a slow mind. Sam shook his head no. Edgar knew this nightmare would continue until they satisfied Pitbull's vindictive spirit.

With a quick glimpse at Pitbull, Dawn continued to have hope he would find her attractive. Complacently, she held on to the bathroom counter for support as Edgar washed the blood off her face. He made several trips back and forth, carrying water from the sink in his cupped hands. Water spilled down her face onto her thin blouse.

"Fuck, look at that! Your tits and hard nipples are completely visible!" Pitbull roared. "You like all this attention, having all these horny boys staring at you! Don't you!"

Dawn wanted to tell him the truth. That she loved the way he looked at her. The longer she stared into Pitbull's penetrating eyes the more enamored she became. With his good looks and impressive body a sense of sexual dominance permeated his skin. Plus he had a massive cock. She had never been so turned on in her life.

"She's clean," Edgar announced interrupting. "Can we leave now?"

"Not so fast! I need to inspect her." Pitbull stepped forward. He used his left hand to grab Dawn's red ponytail and yank her head back. His right hand circled her throat like he was going to choke her.

Changing direction, he slid down the outside of her yellow blouse to her poking nubs. His fingers twisted Dawn's right nipple, making her yelp. Then he switched to the other one. "Do you want me to stop?"

There was no use pretending. "No." Dawn couldn't control the wetness growing between her legs. The smell of her desire radiated out of her soaked opening. She tried to kiss him.

Pitbull laughed at Dawn's pathetic horny antics. He removed a small white envelope from his shirt and waved it in front of her nose. "After you snort this, you're free to go."

Dawn had never tried any kind of drugs. Reality set in. "No! I don't want to!" she blubbered looking around for support. Her excitement instantly vanished. The horror of unknown side effects permeated her mind.

"We don't do drugs!" Edgar lamented as he tried to pull Dawn towards the exit door. "Please, you had your fun, let us go."

Pitbull backhanded Edgar knocking him to the black and grey checkerboard tile floor. Edgar's thick-rimmed black glasses went flying. "Shut your face!"

Dawn screamed when Pitbull got ready for to kick Edgar's head. She needed to protect her only friend. "Wait! I'll do it! Stop hurting Edgar!"

His dad's 'Breaking Bad' chemist came up with a new additive to cocaine. One that altered a girl's behavior and turned her into a horny nympho. After twenty-four semi-failures, this newest version was ready to test. And this was the perfect excuse. If it worked on strait-laced, mouthy, Dawn, it would work on any girl.

He laid out two lines of white powder on the bathroom counter. Using his switchblade knife he chopped it up into a fine powder. Tugging Dawn by her nipple he dragged her to the bathroom counter. "Do this one last thing and you are free to go."

Dawn lowered her head next to the white powder. Horrible possibilities radiated in her mind unsure of what would happen to her. She leaned over and hesitated.

"Plug one nostril and snort like a good little piggy!"

Dawn inhaled the drug up her nose, and an instant rush kicked in making her body shake and her heart race.

"Now the other line!" Pitbull's narrowed eyes waited to see if the drug worked. Some of the other twenty-four girls suffered seizures, and two were still in the hospital.

Dawn snorted the last line and her body experienced a radical mood change. She felt unburdened and weightless like she was floating. Looking in the mirror she saw the front of her blood-stained blouse was transparent.

"Look, Edgar, I'm sexy!" Dawn giggled. "Pitbull's right, both of my nipples are poking out!"

Pitbull tried to contain his excitement, this version of the drug seemed to be working. He pinched Dawn's chin, looking into her dilated pupils. Time to test the drug further.

"Yeah, you're kind of sexy for a scrawny girl." Freckles lathered her pale white face. "Do you have freckles on your whole body?"

"I DO!" Dawn giggled.

"Show me," Pitbull said releasing her chin.

Common sense had left Dawn's mind. Without a care in the world, she removed her blood-stained blouse and white bra. "See, my titties have tons of freckles! Wait till you see the ones on my bum," With no hesitation, she unzipped her pencil-skirt and lowered her panties.

The door opened, and Dawn happily waved and said hello to new boys entering. She didn't know it but the word was spreading fast about what was happening to her.

Edgar stared open-mouthed and shocked as 'his' Dawn danced and twirled naked in front of all the guys. He wanted to stop her but fear paralyzed him, he didn't want to take another beating from Pitbull.

Dawn held her arms up in the air and did a ballerina turn. "I have freckles everywhere!" The white powder took away all her inhibitions. Her drug-induced mind loved being the center of attention.

"I'm going to call you Freckles from now on," Pitbull laughed. "What about inside your pussy?" Pitbull looked toward Edgar. "Well, wimp, does Freckles have freckles in her cunt hole!"

"I, I, don't know," Edgar stammered in embarrassment. "We've only got to first base."

"What a fucking loser!" he mocked. "Bend over Dawn, your boyfriend wants to have a look in your cunt."

Edgar didn't know what to do, Dawn leaned over with her hands on her knees and her legs spread wide. She enticingly wiggled her bum at him.

"Do it, Edgar, have a good look!" Dawn reached between her legs and and split her shaved pussy lips apart.

Edgar knelt on the hard tiled floor. He felt his tiny cock getting hard. Dawn's bum hole and shaved vagina were right in front of him. Pitbull pushed him closer and with both hands Edgar pulled Dawn's dewy nether lips apart for the first time.

"I don't see any freckles," Edgar whimpered in a scared voice. "Nothing inside her."

"But there will be soon!" Pitbull laughed. "I want you to lick her cunt! Get your tongue in nice and deep!"

Edgar sat back on his heels in shock. His girlfriend looked so beautiful 'down there.' They talked about having sex but Dawn wanted to wait for her wedding night. Pitbull pushed his face between Dawn's ass cheeks, and her strong smell assaulted his nose.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good!" Dawn exclaimed. "I love it! Lick faster!"

All the boys in the room roared with laughter. They cheered Edgar on as he tried to control Dawn's wiggling horny body.

A hard cock appeared in front of Dawn's mouth. She recognized it immediately. Instead of feeling disgusted, her drug-enhanced body and mind said go for it.

She groaned when her hands couldn't capture the uncircumcised hard flesh. The large cock looked so tasty; tilting her head up she saw Pitbull's handsome face.

"Tell me what you want?" he laughed holding his cock out of reach.

"Please, I want to suck you!" Dawn begged. "I love you! I've dreamed of this day! Please!"

"You hear that, Edgar? Your girlfriend loves me and wants to suck my cock. Should I let her?"

"Yes! Say yes, Edgar!" Dawn begged as she twerked her ass on his face. "I've loved Pitbull since the seventh grade!"

Her comment confused Pitbull for a second. How did he miss this? He yanked Edgar's head back. "Well?" he asked.

Edgar couldn't speak, silently he nodded his head in fear.

"Say it! Tell me to fuck your girlfriend's face! And say please!"

"Hurry, Edgar!" Dawn screamed.

"Please fuck Dawn's face," Edgar groaned in defeat.

Pitbull laughed and pushed Edgar to the floor. "Hear that, girl! Your boyfriend said I can fuck your face!"

Dawn was drooling in anticipation. "Thank you, Edgar," Dawn exclaimed with excitement. As soon as the beautiful cock was in her mouth she went wild. "Hmm, hmm."

"Fuck! Look at her go!" The boys howled in laughter as Dawn grabbed onto Pitbull's ass for support.

Dawn didn't care who was watching or laughing. For so long she dreamt of sucking Pitbull's cock. She was in heaven.

Pitbull took over. He sandwiched her head between his hands. It was his turn to fuck her mouth. Dawn gagged and gagged when his cock kept going deeper down her throat, but she didn't fight back. When she started to pass out he yanked his cock out and slapped it across her face.

Dawn took a second to get her bearings back. "Please! I need your beautiful cock inside me! Fuck me!"

He spun her around and slapped her skinny ass. With a hand on each of her skinny hip bones, he lined up his cock. In one hard thrust he roughly pierced Dawn's cunt making her scream.

"Aw, nice and tight! Thanks for warming your girlfriend up, now it's my turn to search for freckles," he laughed.

Pitbull's cock broke through her hymen. Then the intense euphoria felt a hundred times better than her boyfriend's tongue.

"Oh, Edgar, it feels incredible! Harder, Pitbull, fuck me harder!" She didn't care all the guys were calling her a slut, and even smiled for the phone cameras when asked.

The sound of flesh on flesh echoed off the bathroom walls. Blood leaked down Dawn's leg. Pitbull savagely took her virginity and Dawn loved every minute. She pushed back and screamed out his name as tears of joy rolled down her face.

Freckle's tight cunt squeezed his cock like a vise. He pushed his thumb in her dry ass and she let out a new set of screams. "Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! Keep going, I love it! I love you! I love your cock!"

With no empathy for her confession, his thrusts were fast and hard. His arms reached around searching for her nipples. When his fingers found them he pinched and twisted with all his strength.

Dawn's body thrashed about as her orgasm hit. This was so much better than using her fingers. "Oh fuck! I'm coming! Oh! OH!"

Pitbull arched his back and forced his thumb deeper into her ass as his cock exploded. Over and over he shot cum into her tight cunt until his balls were empty. "Fuck!" he groaned in satisfaction.

When he pulled out, a torrent of cum flowed out of her cunt. Thick cum. Along with blood. "Damn, you were a virgin! Thanks for letting me be the first!" he laughed as her cunt kept quivering open and closed in tremors.

Pitbull stood spread-legged debating what to do with Edgar. The kid showed he had some balls and that was a problem, he might go and tell someone about this.

"Thank me for fucking your girlfriend."

"Thank you," Edgar sneered with a voice laced with revenge.

The defiance wasn't lost on Pitbull. "Use Dawn's panties to clean my cock!"

The brief flash of courage disappeared. As Dawn and the other boys watched he awkwardly held and wiped Pitbull's cock clean.

Pitbull looked over at his recent fuck. "Freckles, you can get dressed and leave."

Dawn let out a sigh of disappointment. "Thank you for being my first, Pitbull!" Dawn exclaimed. "I've had a crush on you like forever!"

She put two fingers in her sore well used hole and dragged out his cum. She sucked her finger clean with obvious delight.

"You were amazing! Can you fuck me again? I'm still horny."

"No, but all these boys would love to have a turn fucking you. Or you can get dressed and leave."

She looked around at the room full of smiling horny boys. then wiggled her skinny ass at them. "Now that I know what it feel like I want to experience more!"

"Dawn! No! He said you can go!" Edgar screamed in anguish at her decision to not stop this madness.

"Looks like I turned your girlfriend into a horny cock-hound!" Pitbull laughed as he roughly messed up Edgar's hair.

Pitbull appraised Freckles' new attitude. "Okay, as a reward, you get to pick out who goes next,"

Dawn smiled. She wanted a black cock. "I want Sam to go next!"

Sam looked startled at the unexpected request; Edgar and Dawn tutored him each noon hour. They were his best friends, his only friends; everyone else called him dumb.

Pitbull appraised the big black kid, he looked strong but feeble at the same time. "I want you to fuck Freckles the same way I did. Can you do that?"

Sam nodded; using his sleeve he wiped the drool that had escaped out of the corner of his mouth. His simple mind replayed what he saw. "You promise not to hit me?" he asked looking at Pitbull. "I don't like it. My dad hits me. It hurts."

Pitbull pushed Sam towards Dawn. "Then you better fuck her as hard and as fast as I did!"

The altered cocaine intoxicated Dawn with an intense frenzy heightening her sexual desires. She never wanted it to stop. Her fingers greedily undid Sam's pants until his black cock was finally released. She let out a huge sigh of contentment. "Oh, Sam, you have a nice thick cock!" she enthused.

"Will you suck me like you did Mr. Pitbull?" Sam meekly asked.

"Yes! And then you can fuck me too!" Dawn latched onto the thick black cock.

A new twisted thought entered Pitbull's head; he grabbed a handful of Edgar's hair. "I want you to sit in the corner and thank each guy after they fuck your girlfriend. Sam, I want you to make sure Edgar does it. If he doesn't, I will find out, and trust me I will hit you a lot harder than your dad!"

"Yes, Mr. Pitbull," Sam stood scarecrow-like as Dawn furiously sucked his aching cock. "I promise!" he groaned trying to hide his pleasure.

Heading to the door, Pitbull reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small round device with a suction cup on it. Reaching up he stuck it to the bathroom wall. The blue-tooth camera would send a recording to the cloud and his phone.

Turning back, he saw the slow-witted black kid grabbed Dawn's head and fuck her face. Sam looked both confused and ashamed, begging Dawn for forgiveness.

"Atta boy, Sam, fuck her face!" Pitbull laughed. He couldn't wait to text his dad and let him know the newest version of the drug worked perfectly.

12