aka PITBULL - "Atonement"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edgar let out a short intake of breath in shock at Sam's treatment of Dawn. She was struggling to breathe as Sam fucked her face. The other boys were cheering Sam on, encouraging him to switch to her cunt. Knowing once he finished, they would get a turn.

Inspired by peer approval, Sam cautiously turned his head towards Mr. Pitbull. He sighed in relief to see him smiling. Like Mr. Pitbull did, he pulled out of Dawn's mouth and wiped his cock on her face.

Dawn had never felt so alive. "Thank you, Sam! Now fuck me!" She twisted around and wiggled her bum at him.

Sam mounted her like his dog mounts the neighbor's dog. In his haste he missed her pussy and forced his cock into her wrinkled hole.

"WAIT! OW! FUCK! SAM! THAT'S MY ASS!"

Pitbull howled in laughter.

"You bastard! I wasn't ready!" Dawn squealed. Her virgin ass clenched around Sam's thick black cock. It hurt but it also felt good. "Give me a minute." She relaxed her sphincter muscle. "Okay, fuck my virgin ass!"

Sam couldn't hold back, it felt too good. He repeatedly drove into his friend's ass, glad that she was encouraging him. He didn't want to hurt Dawn. She treated him nice.

Unable to wait any longer, the rest of the boys gathered around Dawn. Like a wolf pack gnawing at a trapped doe deer, their hands and fingers touched her everywhere at the same time. pinching and prodding her young flesh.

Finally, one boy took out his cock and shoved it into her screaming mouth. They double-fucked the willing alabaster-skinned freckled girl. Pitbull walked out the door with a big smirk of satisfaction on his face.

Edgar couldn't stop watching, wishing that this day never happened. His perfect Dawn was now soiled. Suddenly, Sam appeared in front of his shell-shocked face. Edgar had no choice, he thanked him for fucking Dawn.

The room exploded into a full gang-bang as the boys manipulated Dawn's body and holes.

"MORE! I need more!" Dawn screamed grabbing the nearest cock and sucking.

"Hurry up, I want a turn!" someone called out. "We only have her for thirty more minutes."

Each boy picked a hole of their choice. No matter what they did Dawn kept begging for more.

"Mommy!" Dawn shrieked out when an especially big orgasm hit. With a heightened libido, her increased sensory sensations overwhelmed her. The orgasms were never ending.

She twerked on the cock in her pussy and sucked on her fifth cock or maybe it was her tenth, she had lost track. Her shyness disappeared. She felt confident and full of energy, and never wanted the boys to stop fucking her.

When the buzzer sounded to end the lunch hour all the boys took one last turn mauling Dawn's naked body. Laughing and clapping each other on the back they headed to class. Over a dozen boys fucked Dawn nonstop for almost the entire hour. Some even had seconds.

Drenched in sweat and cum, Dawn's face shone in the bathroom lights. Cum from all the boys dripped freely out of her pussy and ass. She tried to talk her new friends into staying. Sighing in disappointment she watched them all leave until she was alone with Sam and Edgar.

"Fuck me again, Sam!" she begged. "I'm so horny!"

Sam wanted to but he didn't know if he had Mr. Pitbull's permission. He shook his head no and pointed at Edgar.

Even though Edgar hated what happened to Dawn; his cock had been aching the whole time the boys used her. But he couldn't do it.

"NO! I hate you! Pitbull said you could leave!"

Dawn laughed hysterically as she stood spread-legged staring at Edgar's disheartened face. "Fuck me Sam!" she ordered, "If you don't I will tell Pitbull and he will beat the shit out of you!"

Edgar ran out of the bathroom glad to be free. He never wanted to see Dawn again.

Looking at Dawn's swollen red pussy, Sam was more than tempted. He approached Dawn and lifted her onto the counter then took out his hard cock.

Dawn spread her legs as wide as possible. Sam grasped her small breasts and her knees clutched his chest so he couldn't escape. Laughing, she yanked his black cock toward her pussy. "Now be a good boy," she giggled. ""Fuck my cunt! Fill me with your yummy cum!"

Dawn kissed Sam sharing the residual cum in her mouth. A deep-seated sexual desire left her in a state of agitated impulses. Her body rocked back and forth full of excitement and emotion.

Physiological changes increased Dawn's heartbeat and respiration. Her body shook with intense deep desires. Her uncharacteristic behavior was a direct result of the drug she snorted.

Mr. Bert Trevrep was heading to his classroom when the bell rang. The lunch hour was over. He passed by a group of boys coming out of the bathroom, laughing and patting each other on the back. His first thought was they had been smoking weed.

As Bert got closer to the bathroom, Edgar came out and froze. "I didn't want Dawn to do it!" Edgar announced before fleeing down the hall.

Bert shook his head in confusion and opened the bathroom door. Then stood there in shock. Dawn Valley was naked and Sam was fucking her on the counter!

"Thank you, Pitbull!" Dawn exclaimed. Her head tilted up as she sensually slid back and forth like she was on a saddled horse. "I loved being the star of a gangbang."

"Dawn?"

"Oh! Hi, Mr. T., I didn't hear you come in," Dawn giggled.. "You're just in time!"

Sam tried to pull away but Dawn hissed at him.

"Soon as Sam finishes you can pick a hole, any hole!"

A deep tremor electrified her whole being invigorating her nervous system. Her slender body desperate to find sweet satisfaction. "Harder, fuck me harder!"

Mesmerized, Bert watched them fuck. Dawn screamed out as her orgasm violently exploded. "Yes! It's a big one!"

Sam shyly put away his cock and ran out of the bathroom. He didn't come.

Looking in the mirror Dawn couldn't believe the transformation. Her pallid flesh turned red and radiated sexual arousal. She had never looked so beautiful.

Even though she was physically depleted, the cravings in her body wouldn't end. She never knew cum tasted so good, or that sex could be so intense, so mind-blowing.

Staring at her teacher, she used three fingers in her cunt. "Your turn!" she laughed.

"Pitbull? Bert exclaimed in confusion, wondering how that delinquent kid tied into this. "You had sex with a bunch of boys?"

"Yeah, they fucked me good, but I'm still horny! Don't you want to fuck me too?" she asked with a pouty look. The drug freed her. Her body experienced unbelievable sexual ecstasy. But she needed more!

Hesitantly, Bert looked around and checked each stall to ensure they were alone. "You promise not to tell anyone?" he asked stepping closer to Dawn.

"I promise!" Dawn exclaimed shaking her bum at him. "But can you fuck my ass?" she giggled. "My cunt is sore."

Bert knew it was wrong, and his class was about to start, but his cock had other ideas. He grabbed Dawn's skinny hips with an extra-firm grip. Slowly he forced his cock into her freckled wrinkled hole. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, overwhelmed by her incredible tightness.

"Wow, you got a big one!" Dawn screamed in delight. "Thank you, thank you! Do it, Mr. T, fuck my ass! Make me come!"

Dawn watched herself in the mirror. She loved watching and listening to the sound of her teacher's groans. She no longer needed to conform to the rules of good or virtuous conduct.

Bert wanted to last longer but his cock had other ideas. In less than a minute he emptied his balls into Dawn's tight ass and collapsed onto her back. "Damn, that was amazing!"

"For sure!" She squeezed her ass cheeks not willing to release his cock. When it slipped out she felt empty. "Please don't go! Can you do it again? I'll suck you until you get hard!"

Bert knew he should run away but as he looked into Dawn's eyes his cock had other ideas. "You don't have to do that. It was in your ass."

"I don't care, please don't leave me."

The hungry look in Dawn's eyes was too much to resist. "Go ahead," he said.

Pitbull silently entered the bathroom. Dawn knelt at Bert's feet nursing his cock. He gestured to her not to say anything. When he winked, she resumed sucking her teacher's cock.

Pitbull walked towards them. "Well, what do we have here?" he asked. "A teacher taking advantage of an innocent student!"

Dawn wasn't sure if she had Pitbull approval. The last thing she wanted was to disappoint him. "Mr. T. fucked me in the ass, I couldn't stop him, and now he's making me suck his cock clean!"

Bert groaned at Dawn's lies. His body twisted to get away from her, but she had a firm hold on his balls. "She begged me! It wasn't my fault!"

"You sick bastard! First, I caught you fucking Cindy Conner's ass and now Dawn's. I should call the principal and report you for sodomy!"

Scared out of his mind, Bert looked at the school bully. He was positive Pitbull set him up with Cindy in the school gym storage room. Bert took one last look at Dawn and knew more blackmail was coming his way.

"Get in here Jugs!" Pitbull yelled at the closed bathroom door.

In slow motion, the door opened and a blonde head came into view. Rhonda Russell peeked in and drew a shocked breath. "Oh, my, god!" she exclaimed. Dawn Valley knelt naked at Mr. T's feet and she had his cock in her hands! "What's happening?"

*****************************************************

Chapter 3: INFATUATION in edit mode.

12