Akari and the Australian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure. Of course," I said as politely as I could muster.

"I don't think it will be the whole day, she lives in Takarazuka so she will probably go home after the beach, but I can stay a little longer if you want."

"I want!" I grinned.

"Okay, I better run if we want to be on time. Thank you. It won't be all day, I promise."

After hanging up I wasn't sure how to feel. I wasn't certain Akari was ready to come back to my bed and sleep with me anyway. We'd fooled around, but a fingering in the park is a long way from undressing completely and spreading your legs for cock. At least I wouldn't have the stress of wondering how far to push Akari if her friend Tomoko was around. In a way it was a relief, the day could be more relaxed.

I went down to the beach before ten to pick a spot. People were there, but it would be busier at lunch. Right in the middle of the main stretch I pegged in my beach tent. I'm not sure if you know the type? It's a big blue-and-white striped rectangular piece of material. On the short side two corners peg directly into the sand. Near the front are two holes for two poles about shoulder height, then strings run down from a slight brim, down into the sand at front - no too far out in front in case people trip on them. You couldn't use it on a windy day, but in still sunshine like that day, it was the perfect piece of shade.

I left my towel to meet the girls back at the station. Akari made the train schedule we planned, but they looked like they'd had to run for the last connection, both of them looked a tad disheveled.

"Suzuki Tomoko desu. Hajimameshite," Tomoko said.

"I'm Jordan. Hajimameshite."

We both bowed slightly. Happily, Akari gave me a hug and a proper kiss. I'd worried she would be formal around her friend, so it was nice to see our intimacy would be okay. Tomoko was a fine-looking girl, bright and cheery. In tight shorts and a singlet with a great build, my cock twitched slightly. Akari was in similar clothes, but with a white t-shirt instead. Both girls looked cool in their sunglasses.

"We should buy drinks," Akari said.

"I've got all this," I said, opening my silver-lined bag with packets of ice and mostly non-bubbly drinks. There were a couple of Coke Lights for me, but Japanese girls usually don't like gassy drinks unless it's beer.

"Okay, let's go," Akari shrugged.

We three talked freely about the party they had yesterday, the bar I worked, the study we all did. I walked them to my pre-pitched tent. They were impressed I was so organized.

"Where are the change-rooms?" Akari asked, looking around.

"Change-rooms?"

"Suma has them running along the back of the beach. Hayashizaki doesn't have?"

"No," I shrugged.

"A bathroom, a toilet?"

"Boys go into those bushes, girls go back to the station," I said. "You need the toilet?"

"No, we need to change," Akari said, pulling a white bikini from her bag. "I thought we could change here."

We all three looked around at options. Going back to the station or even to my place was raised.

"Or we could just make a space here," I suggested. I had clip-pegs in the tent bag for times when the sun was to the side. We would clip a light cloth to the top and bottom of one pole and put a rock or sand on the material at the back corner, closing the sun on one side of the tent. "We could use our towels to cover two sides, giving fairly good privacy. There aren't so many people in the water, not too many people can see in the front."

"You better stay guard there," Tomoko said, as her and Akari approved of the temporary structure I made. I prayed a gust of wind didn't blow it all away mid-changing, that would have me into the bad-books. Thankfully it held up.

I sat in front of the tent looking left and right and around, letting them know whether anyone was close to walking past the front. And I looked in at them changing. I was amazed they just let me.

With all our towels and my t-shirt being used as tent-wall the girls did what they could to change without sitting their butt on sand. The whole process was awkward, picking and brushing sand off everywhere before getting properly dressed. I'd had my hands in Akari's pants before, but never seen her naked. Tomoko laughed at the look on my face.

"She's got a great body, right?" Tomoko said. All I could do was nod. Akari's pussy was completely smooth and bare. Her flaps were small and easily fell apart when she moved about. Her breasts were like peaches, rock hard and her nipples pointed up. Her tummy was flat even sitting. I gave an audible sigh, making Tomoko laugh again.

"He's not even looking at me," Tomoko complained to Akari.

"Good," she grinned. "But those two guys are. Jordan! I thought you were keeping lookout!"

I turned to see two young lads as impressed with my girlfriend's tits and pussy as I was. Rather than cover up, the girls continued to move around to put on their bikinis, kneeling to flick sand off of wet spots.

"Manko wa, kaminoke ga nai," one of the guys laughed as I shooed them away. Her cunt is hairless, he'd been saying, amazed. The show was over, though, the girls were in their swimwear. I pulled down the towels and we spread them out under the shade. Tomoko had a blue and white striped bikini which I teased her must be part of a set with the tent. It was relatively conservative, covering her ass completely and only allowing you to see her breast in the cleavage. Akari, though, wow. Hers was a white string-tie. The back wasn't a thong, it had coverage, but not much, half her gorgeous ass was on show. The top had triangles that only just covered the bottom and outside of her tits, and the center only just covered her nipples - you could see a hint of areola. The color of her nipples came through slightly when the top was dry, but after walking out of the water, wow. It wasn't see-through entirely, but for sure it was translucent! The unlined bottom clung to her slit; it was obvious her pussy was shaved. Akari didn't seem to notice or care that boys were staring, so I shrugged and ignored them, too.

I have to say that the water in the Inland Sea in that area of Japan is foul. It's opaque, if you put goggles on you couldn't see two feet. The only reason I agreed to go in as often as we did was to see Akari get her suit wet.

We bought lunch at the huts at the back of the beach, sitting on their mats in the shade. There was lots to talk about, getting to know each other. Tomoko had no boyfriend. There was a guy for a while that was 'serious' (which I guessed meant she was sleeping with him). He had gone overseas for work, though the girls were vague about what work that was. I was light-hearted in explaining my own past love-life, playing down the significance of any of it. Akari told Tomoko I hadn't kissed a girl until university, so both girls enjoyed teasing me about that. Eventually around two o'clock, the need for a bathroom got the better of us. Rather than go to the station toilet and back, we decided to pack up. I offered them to clean up and change back at my apartment if they wanted.

"Oh, yes, I wanna see," Tomoko said enthusiastically. So, when Akari first set foot in my place, it wasn't quite the circumstances I pictured. Tomoko was leading the way in, poking around, checking things out, oohing at the view of the sea from my small balcony.

"You're getting sand everywhere," I told her.

"Can we use your shower?"

"Of course." I went into my bedroom cupboard and pulled out clean bath towels, my family had left most of them behind. In the kitchen, both girls had stripped down to their bikinis again. I pushed aside the thin curtain that covered the laundry space outside the bathroom, then opened the bathroom folding door. It was a typical Japanese place, one half of the bathroom was bath, the other half on open space that the shower head poured onto. If you were doing it properly, you would lather up and rinse off in the shower half, then jump into the big bath to soak, rather than clean yourself.

Walking into the area as if it were familiar, the two girls turned on the shower, found the soap, shampoo and 'rinse', and a scrubbing ball. They dropped their bikinis nonchalantly as I stood watching.

"What?" Tomoko grinned. "You've already seen it."

I smiled from ear to ear. My gorgeous naked girlfriend and her friend walked in together to the standing area of the bathroom.

"Come on," Akari stuck her head out to say. "You can fit. Come in."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course," Akari laughed, "We're just washing up."

I stripped. I was embarrassed to be sporting a full-mast boner, but the girls just giggled. They seemed happy that I appreciated their nudity. When I walked in under the water, Akari hugged me and kissed me, pushing her naked body against mine. Then she stepped back and squeezed soap onto her hand. Akari rubbed the soap across both palms and I gasped as she wrapped her hand around my shaft, rubbing up and down. Her other hand gripped my balls. She was washing me, soaping me up as she played and squeezed. It was a miracle I didn't cum on the spot.

"Can I feel it?" Tomoko asked and Akari stepped away, letting her friend do what she had been doing. Tomoko wasn't washing, though, she was pulling. She had formed a ring with her forefinger and thumb and was using the soap to tug frantically up and down my shaft, trying to make me cum. It took every ounce of fight in me to hold off. I wanted to give Akari the satisfaction of getting me, not Tomoko. Tomoko smiled at my resolve, using her whole hand to grip instead, and squeezing my balls.

"My turn to wash you girls," I said, turning to get soap as a means of pulling away from Tomoko's dangerous grip. Those two let me wash them everywhere. I gripped and held both their breasts. Their ass. They opened their legs to let me run soapy fingers through their slit, one hairless, the other with a short, light covering. They both let me finger them, both at the same time, in synch, looking at each other as the feeling inside their pussies mirrored each other. Neither of them stopped me soaping my middle fingers and putting it all the way into their ass. Only Akari kissed me, though. There was touching, but no affection with Tomoko. She got out first, drying and leaving Akari and I together in the steam. She hugged me, and we kissed lovingly.

"So now you know all of my body," she smiled.

"Hmm. Almost all," I countered.

Akari nodded. "I know what you want."

"Can I?"

"Of course," Akari smiled. "Let's dry up and send Tomoko home. Then you can take me to bed."

"I'm not sure how good I'll be though," I told her, worried. "I'm really on the edge right now."

"Okay. Cum in my mouth, then we can relax and take our time later."

Without waiting for a reply, Akari squatted and gripped my cock. Without hesitation she wrapped her mouth around half my shaft and starting bobbing and sucking fiercely. I didn't last two minutes. I tried hard to enjoy it for as long as I could, but she got me. I blew rope after rope into Akari's wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous mouth. She sucked and licked until all of it had come out of me. Akari stood and opened her mouth, showing the white goo all over her tongue and stuck to the roof of her mouth. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed, showing me it was all gone.

"Akari, you are..."

"I swallow," she smiled. "Do you like that?"

"Akari, I love it! I never thought you'd be like that."

"It's okay, I like doing it. Guys taste nice."

"Wow," I said, amazed at how the day had turned out.

"Let's go send Tomoko hone?" Akari suggested, turning off the water. As it turned out, Tomoko was half-dressed and planning to leave anyway.

"I've taken enough of your time. That's for letting me meet your boyfriend, thanks for letting me barge into your shower!"

"You are welcome anytime," I said, "Especially in the shower."

Tomoko still had her tits out, she invited me to give them a kiss goodbye. With one arm still around my naked girlfriend, I leaned forward and sucked on the nipples of her friend before she dressed, put on her shoes and closed the front door behind her.

"Do we need to lock it?" Akari asked.

"No one ever comes here," I shrugged.

"Okay," Akari said, standing next to my dining room table, "Do you want to have sex with my body now, or do you want to look at it for some time first?"

"It's a nice sight," I said out loud. "How many boys have seen you like this before?"

"Some," she smiled.

"Have you been fucked a lot?"

"I'm only twenty, can't be too much, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I was curious as to how much cock she'd had in her, but I was more curious about how my cock would feel in her.

"I never cheat, though, if you worry about it?" Akari empathized. "I only ever have sex when my boyfriend is there with me."

It was an odd way to put it, but I let it go as a language mistake.

"That suits me perfectly," I nodded. "I like feeling safe. You too, right?"

"Of course!" Akari agreed. "So, what do you want? You wanna look at my body for a while, or fuck it now?"

I looked down at my cock, again at full mast.

"Open your legs," I chose.

"Okay. Where do you want to fuck me?"

"Let's go to bed. I'd like to do you in my bed."

"Sure," Akari grinned, moving her cunt into the other room and opening it up for me.

"Do you want to film it?" she asked. "The first time you're in my cunt, do you want to film it?"

"On the phone?"

"Yeah. Or a camera."

"Sure. I'd like that," I said, amazed. I used the laptop camera up on a high shelf to point down onto the bed, and my phone to move around and get close-ups.

It's difficult to describe the sex accurately. In a way it was standard; I fingered her, she tugged on me, we sucked each other, we did 69, I fucked her under, over and behind. Standard. But somehow it was magical. I literally felt tingles when my cock first pressed into her bare cunt. I'd asked her if she preferred I used a condom, and she said 'No need'. It was exquisite to feel her vagina walls sliding over the bare skin of my cock. I couldn't pound her hard enough. There was no thrashing Akari's pussy couldn't take. Juices poured from her. Orgasms ripped through her. The stench of her sex was nothing I'd experienced before. Mild polite Akari of the tutorial room was a fucking-machine when her clothes came off. Akari squirted, screamed and begged for it not to stop. She gripped her arm around my neck and pumped furiously up at me from below. She yelled out 'I'm cumming', then did just that. My neighbors would be thinking I'm beating her up, the voice she gave when being nailed. When I warned her I was about cum inside her, Akari yelled out, "Leave it in me. Do it in me!"

After we finally calmed and the thrashing stopped, Akari cuddled in close and affectionately, kissing gently and lightly running her fingers over me as if I'd just fucked a librarian.

"Did you like that?" Akari asked gently. "Was I okay?"

"You are remarkable," I puffed.

"I liked it, too," she said, kissing me lightly. I believed her.

"Wow."

We lay for a while and slept. When we got out of bed it was late afternoon, the sun was low in the sky. Akari had no qualms about walking naked out onto my small balcony to feel the sun on her bare skin.

"You're different to how I expected," I said, following her out and holding her from behind, gripping her tits. To the left, a guy on a balcony across the building gap was watching us. He was trying to hide that he began using his phone to film us.

"That guy is taking a video of us," Akari said calmly.

"I know. I'm sorry, let's go back in."

"I don't mind," she grinned, taking my hands off her tits so the guy could see them properly. Akari reached behind and felt I was hard again.

"Come back in me," she said. "Let him enjoy."

I fiddled around to get my cock into Akari from behind, holding one arm back so the guy could properly see her breasts bobbing back and forth as she got fucked. It went for some time until we heard some lady scream out for us to stop being so rude. I wasn't sure where it came from, but we scurried back in and shut the door, heart pounding.

"That was crazy. What if that ends up on the internet?" I worried, shaking my head.

Akari smiled and shrugged. "So many girls are on the internet, I don't think anyone will notice."

She kissed me, pushed me onto a kitchen chair and climbed onto my lap. She shoved my cock back into her cunt and sat fully impaled, breathing better as she soaked in the feeling of it in her.

"Did I get you pregnant earlier?" I asked.

Akari shook her head. "I'm on the pill."

"Because you were coming to see me?" I wished.

Akari laughed. "No. I was on it before, too."

"Oh," I said, gripping her bare ass in my lap.

"Do you mind?" she asked gently. "That other guys have cum in me before?"

"No," I smiled. "I kinda like that you're used goods."

"Used goods? What does that mean?"

"Second-hand. Someone used you before I got you."

"Hmm. I am used goods," she said, kissing my face. "I don't think nice Japanese boys like used goods."

I shrugged. "I think it's interesting that you've been cum in before, that you're on the pill. You must have been fucked a lot to do that."

"Hey, I'm only twenty. I didn't have my first one until I was eighteen. How many times do you think I can be cum in? It's only a short time."

I did some simple math. "Two years, once a day, seven hundred?"

Akari blushed. "You're forgetting my periods."

"Six hundred," I countered.

"So," Akari said breezily, "At most, I've been cum in six hundred times. Not too bad? Not compared to how many times a girl gets fucked her whole life."

"You just got a head start," I nodded.

"Exactly!" Akari grinned, before saying seriously, "But Jordan, I promise, I like when guys put things in me, but I never cheated, I swear. I would never do that with you. You can be safe for that."

"Thank you," I said, holding her tightly, loving the feeling of her in my arms and my cock deep in her cunt. We ordered delivery noodles for dinner so we could stay together undressed until Akari had to go home. I discovered her pussy hair had been lasered off permanently. A previous boyfriend had bought a home-kit to try and she agreed, thinking those home ones don't actually work. But on her it did a perfect job; she couldn't believe it. Entirely bare, perfectly smooth, skin not damaged at all.

"You have no idea how embarrassing it is to go to onsen with friends, or even worse, with family. It's obvious I give my pussy to some boy, right? No girl would do this to herself. I was worried what you thought, too."

"Really?"

Akari nodded. "I decided to let you into my pants that first day to find out if you were okay with it. No point to date for a long time, then find out you are upset the first time you take my pants off."

"Huh, so that day in Sanda you tricked me into kissing you and fingering you? Both!"

"I did not," she laughed, "I just couldn't run away from under that arch until I was sure you'd fingered me long enough to know for sure I was hairless."

"You tricky thing!"

"Better to find out early, right? If you don't like used goods, it's a problem, right?"

"Akari, I love who you are, who you have become, and so I love all the things that happened to make you like this."

"I don't really understand what you just said, but thank you, I think," Akari said, kissing me.

Akari and I lived in opposite directions from uni, so weekdays were all about study with brief lunches or coffees, but weekends were all for dating, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. I quit the bar in Kobe, instead picking up weeknight work back in a small Snack Bar in Akashi on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I could walk there from home, it was great. It turns out that young foreigners with fluent bar-speak Japanese language can walk into a job anywhere. Even the hourly pay was better. With the tutorial salary, I didn't really need the bar money but I found it less stressful to see my savings go up and up.