Akari and the Australian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came when he put his cock in your ass this morning..."

"You were in my cunt."

"Yeah, so?" I said.

"Look... when, if two cocks are in me... down there... it feels, like I wanna cum. But not if it's just only in my ass. If it's just my ass, no way."

"But if you have a guy in your ass and a guy in your cunt, you cum."

"Yes," she sighed. "Most times."

"It used to happen a lot?"

Akari nodded.

"Do you miss it?" I asked.

"No. It's not how to live," Akari said certainly. "Last night, it was a party, it was fun, you were there with me, I liked it. I felt safe. But it's a "sometimes" enjoyment, not "always" enjoyment. Is that... okay?"

"I didn't really enjoy seeing that guy have sex with you," I admitted. "I got hard, I got super hard, you were sexy as hell for sure, but I don't really like that guy."

"Good, neither did I. It's better if I fuck someone for you, that we both don't really like that guy. Less complicated afterward."

"Fuck someone for me? Is that what you were doing?"

"Of course! I know you liked me opening my legs for that guy. You're hard now thinking about the next guy that's gonna fuck me, too, thinking about some guy cumming in me. And even harder thinking about him making me cum, too."

"Why is that true?" I admitted, puffing, trying to adjust my jeans.

"You're a guy," Akari shrugged. "And you feel safe. You know that guy's just borrowing me, not keeping me. It's not threatening you to have a guy fucking my pussy. You're not losing it. It's like you're letting him have a drive of some car you own. You're showing off. And you know you'll get it back when you say give-it-back."

I nodded. It was a theory I would consider.

"Am I safe? Are we safe?"

Akari leaned forward to kiss me affectionately. "Until you say, my cunt fucks only who you say I can."

"You are definitely not the country girl I thought you were."

Our attention turned away from debaucherous sex and onto the trip at Christmas. We didn't see Tomoko with Ken again. She wouldn't go on the pill, she didn't like what it did to her body - and Tomoko got sick of him 'fucking her ass more than her pussy', as she put it, all because he didn't want to use a condom. So, Ken moved on to mess up the lives of other people in other places.

Akari and I booked Thai Air to go to Australia so we could stop in Thailand on the way home for a week. I had contemplated telling my folks that it was because the tickets were cheaper transferring through Bangkok, but I took the plunge and fessed up that Akari and I were travelling together after Christmas. If they found out by accident, it would be worse.

Mom was funny, she made me swear to have separate rooms, and when I suggested she send the money for an extra room, she made me swear we would at least have separate beds. And we weren't to tell anyone back home about the holiday, not even my brother. And no hanky-lanky in their house. None!

"Mom, did you and dad seriously never... anything... before you were married?" I asked down the phone.

"Are you planning to marry this girl?" was her response.

"Ah... I don't know! Bit early for that."

"Well, then it's a bit early for the other, too," she declared. I laughed and left it at that.

So as welcoming as my family was, Akari and I were kept clothed in each other's presence. My family aren't really beach types, and Akari and I were even dissuaded from going alone to the lagoon. Akari was really good, though. She was caring and affectionate toward me, and with a correct sense of how far to go. My family loved that she so obviously was in love with me, but controlled enough to respect the family culture.

"She's a good country girl," I overheard my father tell my mother from behind the kitchen door.

"I just hope our boy doesn't corrupt her," she said back. I almost laughed. If only they knew.

Alone at night and with 4GB of roaming data that I could never use in four days I took time to let my mind drift back to something Ken had said that night of the board game in my apartment. What was a 'willing American' girl? He said it a few times when he was fucking Akari on the dining table, so I hadn't misheard. He said she was everything he'd expected from a 'willing American' girl. I searched the net in all ways I could, without any hint of what it could be.

Suddenly during lunch the next day, I realized it wasn't 'willing American girl', it was a 'willing USA girl'. That night I searched all I could, too. Nothing came up. Then as I was about to read the news instead, I tried 'willingUSA' without the space.

That made me sit up.

Holy shit!

'WillingUSA' with a capital W was the username of a porn account. A porn account that had contributed dozens and dozens of porn videos. Of Akari! I mean, not just her, but more her than anyone else.

Holy shit!

There was my Akari, in video after video getting the shit fucked out of her. Almost entirely by foreigners. Lots of them.

Holy shit!

They seemed to mostly go in chronological order, her pubic hair coming on and off until the video of her permanent hair removal. Holy shit! There was Akari with her legs spread wide, telling the camera it would never work, it was a waste of time - and then a few days later that guy using his hand to show how smooth she had turned out, then licked her, fingered her, fucked her and spermed her.

Holy shit!

Knowing it happened is a lot different to actually seeing it. There were so many threesomes. An early one was with a massive guy with a massive cock, no wonder she was so easy to get into, if she was sized in by that. Then there was a series of bar videos. It was like they had rented the place just to have sex with her. Everyone did it, over and over, together, separate, it looked like five or six different guys fucked her, god knows how many times. Akari was entirely relaxed through all of it, like being group-fucked was a normal day. Those guys moved her around into positions like a sex doll and she happily went along with all of it.

Holy shit!

I remembered Akari asking me if there was anything I could find out about her past that would make me leave her. Shit, this was testing the limits. Not only was she a... I didn't know how to say it. Easy to have sex with? Not only was she easy to have sex with, how could she let it go online? In more than one video the voice behind the camera told her it was going into the internet. Akari shrugged and said, "There are a million girls on the internet, nobody cares about one more." Then she went back to sucking that monster cock.

Holy shit.

During August the videos appeared to be somewhere in Europe, at a nude beach surrounded by Caucasians. And in shops and restaurants nude. And bars. And a big pool party. Akari was smiling and posing with all sorts of naked guys, a lot of them old, pudgy and weather-beaten. And then the line-ups. Wow. Queues went round the corner at a nightclub, waiting to have a turn humping her. Thankfully they were all wearing condoms, but even so, it was debauchery at its rawest.

Then bars in Japan later in the year. And naked and fucked in Karaoke rooms. Then what looked like a ski resort somewhere in Nagano, group sex with foreigners. It was like the main guy took her everywhere and let anyone nearby fuck her senseless. It was all there, raw and real. No complaints from Akari. She looked like she was fine with everything that happened to her. She looked fine for it to go online for the world to see. She was the absolute 'town bike'.

Holy shit!

It was good I was alone when I found all that Akari-porn. I don't think I could have processed it well if she was laying asleep next to me. No wonder she didn't care when that guy across from my balcony was filming her.

Holy shit.

It had all stopped by the time we met, which was good. But only by a couple of months. No wonder we never saw her outside of class in her first year, Akari was off somewhere being nailed from pillar to bedpost. Who the fuck would have ever imagined that? She was just a conservative country girl. Shit, we were so wrong. Imagine if my dad saw all those videos? He might change his opinion.

I was angry, but I didn't know exactly why and I wasn't entirely sure I should be. I was also rock hard, just like when Ken laid Akari back on my dining table and she opened her legs for him. And Akari had never lied to me, she had answered everything, even admitting she'd had cock in her ass and cunt at the same time. Hell, I'd just seen it on video. And she didn't cheat on me, I believed that.

So, what did it all mean? My girl had been fucked exponentially more that I could ever imagined. But did it matter? She was still the same person she was before I found the videos. Wasn't she? Maybe not, maybe I was wrong about who she was. But, what did I tell her? I love who you are, so therefore I love everything that happened to make you who you are. Or something like that. I was confusing myself.

No, I told myself. I will not lose Akari. If I did, that would be my pride getting in the way. She had been nothing but wonderful with me. She had a liberal view of what was okay sexually, that was all. But she was loyal. She loved.

Holy shit! That's why she told me once she'd never been with anyone that her boyfriend didn't know about... or something like that. Eventually I drifted off to sleep, grateful for the solitary time after the discovery to have a conversation with myself - and to masturbate, which I hadn't needed to do since I met Akari. But holy shit, those videos were smoking hot.

In the morning, the only question left to answer was, do I tell her I saw them? Do I admit I know about her online presence? Do I tell her that Tomoko was in a couple of them, too, and she was probably the one who told Ken about it? I decided I should, but give it a few days until my EQ was more balanced. For the rest of our time at my folks, we all acted like civilized, god-fearing folk do in polite communities. Friendly, positive, helpful and loving. And every night I beat off like a teenager watching videos of my girlfriend being fisted and gang-banged and ass-fucked and furiously masturbating for an audience of rotund and elderly European men.

After our goodbyes to my family, when we were on the plane to Bangkok, and after we'd been fed and had wines, I said something.

"Hey, baby, you remember that night with Tomoko and Ken, right?"

"Yeah."

"You remember when he was fucking you on the dining table..."

"And you were fucking Tomoko, yes, I remember," Akari grinned.

"Well... as he was nailing you, he kept saying something."

"What?" Akari asked. "Really?"

"WillingUSA."

"Okay," Akari shrugged. "I don't really remember."

"You don't know what Willing USA is?"

"No," she said blankly.

"Doesn't ring any bells?"

"No. What is it?"

"I did a Google search," I told her.

"And...?"

I looked at Akari. Did she really not know what WillingUSA was?

"Porno."

"Okay," Akari shrugged, as if saying 'so what?'.

"Yours."

"Oh," Akari said, suddenly paying attention. "Mine? Me?"

"A lot of it," I said.

Akari nodded then turned away, looking out at the clouds below.

I continued. "WillingUSA is a username for an account that was used to upload a lot of movies. Most are you. Most of it... full on. Lots of it... gang-bangs."

Akari was shaking. She looked sharply back at me and asked accusingly, "You want I apologize?"

I laughed. "No! No. Just... I thought it better you know I've seen it. Maybe it's a secret that you don't need to worry about any more. You can relax about it."

Akari studied my face, to assess if I was being genuine.

"You're not upset?"

"No. It was fucking hot sex," I nodded.

Akari found a new worry. "You want me to do that with you, too? You want your friends to fuck me?"

I laughed out loud, not expecting that. "No! Of course not. I'm just letting you know that I know."

"Then how can you not be upset? What I did... so much of it was... dirty."

"Don't you remember me saying, I love the way you are, therefore I love everything that happened to you to make you who you are now."

Akari grinned nervously, "I still don't really understand that saying"

"It means we're good."

"Really?" she asked, looking relieved.

I nodded, then pulled her over to lean on me, my arm around her waist. I had so many more questions, but had the sense to leave it until later. Akari's videos were out in the open, it was enough for now. I pulled the plane blanket over Akari's lap and she lifted her ass to help me pull her dress up to her waist. With no underwear, and legs open under the blanket, I fingered her lazily as we drank more wine and talked about what we would do in Bangkok.

I had booked a hotel only for the first two nights. It was my travel philosophy. Land in a place, have a bit of a look and a chat to people, then wander off toward wherever sounded good. We had nine nights altogether, so seven of them were up for grabs.

"And after that?" Akari asked, kissing my neck as we snuggled.

"After that... we go home. Together."

"For always?"

"At least," I said, holding Akari tightly.

(Akari and the Englishmen will be submitted for approval July 12, 2021)