Akila and Leya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I t-thought y-y-you-"

"Don't be shy, Leya."

Akila undresses in front of him letting her clothing fall freely into the water below.

"I'm not." She declares.

Her skin is a warm, light brown. She looks as though she were painted in soft pastel hues. If you kissed her neck, it would surely taste of cocoa and cream. Her body is voluptuous but toned. Her shapely figure softens the athletic strength prowling beneath it, but not concealing it. Like steel wrapped is suede. The occasional scar cuts across her skin, flaws that only add to her perfection. The natural waves of her hair cascade down her back like ocean swells. Black as the sea at night it bobs up and down as she walks closer towards him, ebbing and flowing in the wind. Her coffee brown eyes are feline, narrow and focused, sizing her prey, stalking him. They are filled with mischief and cunning. Her phallus is a thing of hushed gossip and whispered rumours that blush cheeks with curiosity and envy. Intimidating and proud, when soft it is a sleeping anaconda. A dangerous serpent that most are mesmerized by but anxious not to wake. When it does rise from its slumber it is like a weapon from the ancient legends. An epic hammer that looms over your head, a mythic sword that pokes at your flesh. It invokes fear and awe in all those who gaze upon it.

Leya sees her nakedness for only a brief moment before he turns his head to the side to avoid staring.

She stands boldly nude in front of him. Legs spread wide with her hands on her hips and her member hanging assertively between her legs. Glancing around at the rocks and fish in the stream, trying not to look at her naked body he (through no fault of his own, of course) accidentally catches a glimpse of her swinging pendulum. The glimpse becomes a glance, which in turn ripens into a gander and then, finally, a gaze. His entire body turns as pink as a peony, he cannot look away. It's as if it has gripped him by the nape and is demanding;

'Look at me'

Akila can see his captivated stare, more than that though, she can feel it. Blood begins to pump into her member and it swells, slowly rising like a leviathan out of the sea. Leyas fixated stare only becomes more entranced as he witnesses it grow. His mouth hangs slightly agape as his own erection begins to take form. Akila, unbothered, stays still. Her legs still spread and her hands still at her side. Allowing it to inflate fully in plain sight of this curious young Caelyrion. Leya cannot believe his eyes once it reaches its bulging pinnacle, he's never seen anything so imposing, so intimidating. He absentmindedly removes his hand from his crotch and brings it up to his chest to clutch at invisible pearls.

Akila is amused at Leyas reaction, and even more amused at his own little exhibition. She sees the astonishment and apprehension in his eyes as her firm domineering erection towers arrogantly over him. She is proud of her cock and it's ability to instill both fear and reverie in him. A tinge of sadism. It twitches and slaps loudly against her stomach. This snaps Leya out of his voyeuristic gaze. He quickly looks up at her and sees the knowing smirk on her face and the devilish, accusing glint in her eye. He then looks down at himself and sees he has left his own painful erection exposed in plain sight. Turning from peony pink to pomegranate red in an instant he gasps audibly and spins on his heel to face the opposite direction.

"I'm sorry!" He spurts out hastily and immediately begins walking away towards the middle of the river, trying to splash cold water on himself to cool down his torrid erection.

Akila laughs to herself. Her stare lingers on him as he walks away, noting his particularly fine features. Her erection becoming unusually hard.

She saunters over to the middle of the river, just slightly behind him. Splashing water on herself casually as she drinks him in visually.

"I bet you're eager to get back to your girlfriend at home." She says.

"G-girlfriend?! N-no, I- um, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Really? A cute little thing like you? Girls must be climbing all over themselves to get at you" she says teasingly.

"N-no, not really."

"Really? Not even one?" She continues to tease.

"No. I've never had a- err I'm not really-...No. Not one...."

She places her hand softly on his back, between his shoulder blades, he arches sharply from her touch. She shuffles slightly closer to him, her cock just barely brushes up against his arm. His own erection stiffens even more, pointing straight up and pressing tightly against his belly.

"So, I suppose that makes me your first kiss then?" She coyly suggests, enjoying his discomfort. His head snaps around to face hers and he begins to plead his case, as if he had done something wrong.

"W-what?! No, I wasn't trying to kiss- I would never take advant-!"

But he quickly recognizes the playful mischief in her eyes and looks down and away once more. He twists his foot absentmindedly in the shallow, clear water.

"I was just trying to help..." He says, pouting slightly.

"And I'm glad for it." She responds sincerely. Then she leans in close to his ear and seductively whispers;

"And I'm glad to have been your first kiss." She leans in even closer

"And your second." Closer still

"And your third."

Leya can feel her warm breath on his ear and the tender crook of his neck. His entire body begins to tingle pleasantly. This is a type of attention he's never experienced, he's never even imagined. He's so overwhelmed by the advances of this breathtaking woman that his breathing (quite appropriately) becomes uneven and short, nearly hyperventilating. It takes all of his concentration not to orgasm right there, right then.

Although Akila can't help but enjoy his... sensitivity, she recognizes his obvious distress and decides he has had enough.

"I'm going to head back to camp, we have a long hike tomorrow we should get some sleep." He responds with a rapid nod and as polite of an 'Mmhmm' as he can muster.

she walks away, reaching the edge of the pool before looking back over her shoulder. She sees his exquisite naked body, shaking slightly, his arms wrapped around his chest and a pearlescent white stream shimmering in the moonlight drifting down the river from in front of his trembling legs.

The sight gives her pause. A rush of lust flows through her body and for a brief moment she imagines herself turning around, walking back to him, grabbing his quivering hips tightly. And then firmly, but slowly, pushing her entire shaft up his dainty buttocks. Slowly thrusting with long deep strides until she blows a load inside his stomach so thick and heavy it never comes out.

She shakes the thought from her mind and quickly continues towards camp. Normally a very collected and controlled person, Akila has never been so taken by lust before as she was in that moment. She wonders concernedly whether she may have ended up teasing herself more than she teased him.

Sitting in the tent, Akila can hear a quiet voice pleading out to her from outside.

"Akila... Akila!...." She peaks her head out the flap and sees Leya leaning out from behind a tree.

"M-m-my clothes! Th-they d-d-drifted down the r-r-river!" He's naked and shivering, his voice is quavering and he's clearly on the verge of tears. Normally Akila might find this situation amusing but she can see that he's seriously distraught.

"It's okay!" She calls out reassuringly and dips her head back into the tent briefly before emerging again jogging out to him with a blanket. She wraps it around his nude, shivering frame and rubs his shoulders comfortingly.

"Those rags you had on were about to fall apart anyways, this is probably warmer."

She guides him along into the tent, climbing in with him and lighting a small lantern. Although Leya doesn't take up much room, it's still a tent made for one and it's a tight fit. He is nearly sitting on Akilas lap. They sit silently, Akila stares at his face, lit in the soft warm glow. It's as effeminate as it is melancholic.

"I apologize for teasing you like that in the river. I got a little carried away."

"I-I-It's f-f-fine, I-I'm n-n-not upset." Shivering, teeth chattering and wet, Akila rubs Leyas arm vigorously to help warm him up.

"And I don't believe I ever really thanked you for saving my life last night. What you did for me was incredible, Leya."

"That's okay, you don't need to th-" Akila places her thumb on his lips and her index finger under his chin and lifts it up until he is making eye contact with her.

"Thank you." She says firmly, removing her thumb from his lips but keeping her finger under his chin. She stares into his crystal blue eyes intently.

"...Y-you're welcome."

She removes her finger and his gaze lowers again. His eyes are always downcast, always capitulant. They betray a constant pensiveness and apprehension. Like a dog who's been struck too many times by a cruel master. But during the moments of eye contact she manages, she can see a depth in them. A kindhearted intellect, a gentleness that reveals more to his meek nature than simply weakness and fear.

"We need to talk about something." Akila says seriously. Tension fills the small space in the tent and Leya begins to feel a rising anxiety.

"You're a war orphan, right?" Leya nods 'yes'.

"And you live in Til'Amin?" another affirmative nod.

"What were you doing in the woods that night?" She asks sternly. There's a long silence before Leya answers.

"....I told you, I was-"

"-You weren't going for a walk. You were running from something."

"I- N-no... I-I..." He twists his hands together fretfully, panic begins to grip him and his voice gets louder and more agitated.

"I-I wasn't! I'm not! I didn't do anything!"

Akila places her hand on his cheek affectionately, and wipes away a tear with her thumb.

"What are you running from Leya? I can help you if you tell me." She pleads with him. Resting his face in her palm and closing his eyes Leya surrenders to her.

"The orphanage was... It was... I survived it. I learned how to survive there. I had a bed and some food in my stomach and that was enough.... But the workhouse? It's just..."

He looks up at Akila, tears streaking down his cheeks.

"It's impossible!" He yelps desperately. Akila is surprised by the outburst from the normally timid and quiet Leya.

"They hate me! They give me impossible tasks and then beat me when I don't complete them! they make up reasons to dock my pay, they blame me for mistakes other people make! They spit on me! And mock me and laugh! Every day! They make me sleep in the barn. I can't afford clothes, I can't even afford food!" Akila listens with more empathy and care then she ever thought she would be giving to a Caelyrion.

"....I hadn't eaten in three days so I snuck into the kitchen and started eating some bread and cured meat. The lord of the workhouse must have heard something because he burst in and caught me. He started screaming and lunged at me.... His eyes... He was going to kill me. He was going to kill me!" Leya shouts defensively.

"It's okay Leya, it's okay. Calm down." Akila comforts. "Tell me what happened next."

"I picked up a knife and pointed it at him. That made him worse. He chased me around the butchering table. I kept telling him to stay back but he wouldn't, he was mad with anger." Leya begins to sob softly. "I-I cut him. On the hand. When he tried to grab me. I cut him and ran! I just ran into the woods..."

Akila leans in and wraps her arms around him. Rubbing his back tenderly.

"It's okay, Leya. Everything's going to be fine. It sounds like nobody was seriously hurt, just a cut on the hand. It's not that serious."

"You don't understand." Leya pleads. "I might as well have killed him. They are going to lynch me if I go back!"

"I won't let that happen, Leya." Akila reassures. "What was your plan for when we got there?"

"I was going to run away before we arrived..."

"Into the woods? Again? No wonder you were so upset about your clothes."

"I didn't know where else I could go."

Akila chuckles warmly.

"Off to save another damsel in distress, I suppose?" They share a laugh and it eases the tension of the moment.

Akila considers Leya and his story for a moment.

"Do you know where your name comes from, Leya?"

Leya looks up at Akila expectantly.

"...No..."

"It's a flower, Leyantheus Caryophyllus, the Leya flower. Its pedals are soft and white with a touch of pink in the center that is exposed when it blooms." Akila takes her fingers and runs them along Leyas collarbone, up the nape of his neck to his cheek and then flips an errant strand of golden hair behind his ear. His pale cheeks flush pink.

"Not unlike yourself."

When embarrassed Leyas lips purse into something between a smile and a pout, completely oblivious to how alluring his demure expression is.

"It grows on the Eastern provinces of Caelyrion far up in the Whistling Steppes, a sparse and barren place. Not much thrives there. It only requires a little sunlight and water but Its pedals are so fragile even the wind can tear them. And since it's always windy in the Whistling Steppes it grows exclusively in the cracks and crevasses between the rocks. Sheltering from the wind between the jagged, hard rocks, in the cold and the dark it blooms into something beautiful and delicate."

Akila cups Leyas cheeks in her palms and lean in close to his face.

"I think it suits you perfectly."

She leans in closer and kisses him firmly, her full, plump lips completely engulfing his. When she pulls back Leyas eyes remain closed as if he's still caught in the passion of the kiss. Leya opens his eyes and looks up at Akila with complete reverence. In that moment the blanket draped over his shoulders slides down his back leaving him naked and exposed. Akila looks down and sees that Leya isn't trying to cover his erection and when she looks back into Leyas face she knows that she is about to turn this romantic moment into something.... slovenly.

She kisses him again, this time sticking her tongue deep into his mouth down his throat and then wriggling around in his cheeks. Leya let's out a surprised whimper that grows into a slow moan of pleasure. She slides one of her hands from his cheek around the back of his head and holds it there firmly. All the while frantically stripping naked with the other. She sucks hard, pulling his tongue into her mouth forceably. Akilas tongue spirals around Leyas, twisting and curling across his, helpless and yielding. A subconscious expression of what she desires to do with his body. Her lips pucker and suck against his. Wet slurping sounds fill the tent as a multitude of warm strands of saliva drool from their lips and chins glittering in the lantern light like hanging tinsel. Leya has reached his limit. Groaning into Akilas mouth he climaxes intensely, sending salvo after salvo of jism through the air sticking to Akilas stomach and then draping over her thighs and cock in long thin layers. The feeling of Leyas warm cum landing wetly on Akilas cock causes it to swell rapidly. In only moments it is entirely erect and eager to participate.

Akila pulls away from the kiss. Both of them panting loudly from the excitement. She grabs Leya by his shoulders and spins him around tossing him roughly onto the bedroll.

"A-Akila!..." He moans, lust and apprehension mixing together in his voice.

Hovering over him she lowers herself down until her hips are pressed against his tightly. She steadily humps him, her cock sliding wetly up and down his stomach and erection. Smearing his own warm jism that he'd strewn across her dick over his genitals and stomach. Leya immediately begins to orgasm once more. Shooting long flailing strands of cum snaking up his belly and chest hitting the bottom of his chin, clustering up in piles before sloughing down his neck. His teeth gritted and eyes squeezed shut, his toes curled tightly and hands gripping the edges of the bed roll, he tries his best to endure the pleasure Akila is inflicting upon him.

Akila joins him in orgasm, her slimy release completely overshadowing his. As she cums, a tsunami of hot creamy ejaculate propagates in a gelatinous torrent along his stomach and across his chest. As it crashes into the bottom of his chin it splashes up in a sticky wiggling mass looming over his face before falling back down with a wet splat. His face coated in a gooey mask, her cum crawls over the edges of his lips and drains down into his gasping, open mouth. The wreckage of jism slops down the sides of his chest and stomach as he convulses from hyperventilating gasps of pleasure. Akila has not had her fill yet and lets only a moment of respite pass before she goes back for seconds. She grabs him by the ankles and lifts his legs up firmly as they writhe orgasmically in her grasp. She pressing her bulging cock head against his tiny pink virgin hole and pushes solidly against it.

"Ah! Ah!- Ak!- Akil!-" his protests stammering ineffectually from his mouth. Akila thrusts firmly but her jizz-slick cock slips, sliding across Leyas testicles, along his dick and between his thighs.

She moans at the sensation and like re-nocking an arrow she slides her cock back across his body and places it once again against his hole. Leya gains control of his breathless pleasure and pleads;

"Akila! S-Stop! please, I-I'm not ready for that yet..."

Akila manages to temper her lust, but not control it. Her eyes are narrowed and focused, aside from her heavy breathing she is silent and single-minded. She is a savage animal lost in cumlust and feeding on her prey voraciously. She rests his legs against her breasts and places her cock vertically between his thighs. She wraps her arms around his legs and hugs them, squeezing his thighs tightly around her phallus as she thrusts upwards fully enveloping her cock in his svelte, velvet smooth flesh. Leya reaches down and begins to masturbate with Akilas thick gooey cum, cumming in his hand and across his stomach and chest frequently.

Akila pants and groans louder and quicker the closer she comes to climax until her nerve endings explode in pleasure and she shoots off between his thighs. The force of her ejaculation pushes her cum up between his tightly squeezed thighs, bursting out from his knees like a volcano then oozing back down his legs. As Akilas eye watering orgasm continues, more and more jism is pumped into Leyas pressed flesh until the pressure is too great and a vertical sheet of jizz erupts from Leyas thighs, covering them both in yet more cum.

Akila unwraps her arms from Leyas legs letting them drop to the ground freely, wide open and limp. Hunched over and panting heavily like a feral animal Akila flips Leya onto his stomach. This going to be a three course meal. Closing his legs together she lays her cock down in the groove between Leyas thighs and once again begins to hump. At the peak of her thrust Akilas glands pushes it's way into Leyas butt cheeks, nuzzling between them tenderly and then sliding back out in the down stroke. Leya begins humping the bedroll under him and they find a rhythm with each other. As he thrusts forward she thrusts back and as he thrusts back she thrusts forward. Akila humps him this way for a while, her pleasure building slowly and stoked by Leyas muffled voice moaning her name into the pillow as he cums repeatedly into the soft bedroll. Eventually she reaches her climax and gives Leyas butt and back the same treatment she gave his stomach and chest.

She collapses onto his back with a wet slap. Completely exhausted from the lurid pleasures that smothered Leyas entire body in her steaming, protoplasmic yolk. Her heavy eyelids slowly close and she falls into a deep slumber, the full weight her heavy frame sprawled out over Leyas petite body. Leya finds the weight of her body slightly overbearing but still comforting, like a heavy quilt and he soon passes out from exhaustion as well.