Aksel's New Experience

Story Info
Aksel has an unexpected experience with a new friend.
1.1k words
4.39
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of work on the farm, Aksel decided that he had earned himself a few rounds of ale. For a young fellow, he was no light weight and could barely feel the effects of three horns.

When he got to the tavern, a beautiful woman around his age caught his eye. She was sitting at the bar alone, which Aksel saw as an opportunity.

"Hello, Miss, are you new in town? Because I'm sure I would remember a cute face like yours."

"You're so sweet, I'm Journee." She blushed.

"May I buy you a drink, Journee?" Aksel asked.

"Yes, you may."

"So what brings you to Newburn?"

"I've just been roaming around to see the countryside, you?" She asked as she swept back her red hair.

The two talked for a couple hours as they became more and more comfortable with each other. It seemed that Journee was really fond of Aksel and showed it by resting a hand on his thigh. Taking notice of this gesture, Aksel made his move.

"Why don't we take this back to my place and have some fun there?"

"I have a better idea, let's go to mine..."

Aksel happily agreed and left the tavern with Journee.

Once inside her home, Journee wasted no time and started to aggressively kiss Aksel. He responded by greeting her tongue with his, meanwhile squeezing her ass. She then pushed him on her bed.

"I'll be right back." She winked at him.

Moments later she returned fully naked and Aksel was in awe at the sight and then his eyes widened. Between her legs was a pulsing cock! Aksel was speechless, he'd never seen another penis in his life, especially one that was way bigger than his.

"You should know....I'm the one that does the fucking. So would you let me pound that ass?"

Aksel couldn't find his words but instinctively nodded his head.

"Awesome." Journee smiled.

Next thing he knew, he was naked too while bent over the bed. Aksel moaned as he felt Journee lick his pink, delicate hole. He had never felt anything like it before and couldn't help but leak a heavy stream of precum.

Journee licked and sucked on Aksel's low-hanging balls before giving his dick a little tease. She gently rubbed the tip making the boy squirm and squeal as he oozed on her hand.

"Mmmm, your juice tastes so good....it's making me even harder." Journee said as she pointed her thick penis at Aksel's readied hole.

"Take a deep breath honey, this is gonna hurt."

Aksel inhaled deeply as he felt the tip of her penis pop his cherry. He couldn't believe that he was taking dick up his ass for the first time as he felt it slide further in.

Eventually, Journee got her full eight inches into him and let him ease up. The pain was intense at first but it subsided as his hole slowly adjusted to the large size.

Gently, she pulled back until only the tip of it was still in his anus. Then slowly pushed back in.

"Auuuugh, fuck...." Aksel moaned.

Journee picked up speed and penetrated his ass ensuring she would last longer.

"Ah ah ah, mmmgh mmmgh!" Aksel continued only to be muffled by Journee's underwear that she shoved in his mouth.

Aksel found himself obeying Journee's wishes and didn't even try to spit them out. Everything felt so hot and so right. It was like her penis was controlling his thinking.

Moments later, he found himself bouncing on top of Journee with his own cock slapping his stomach. He could finally see her lustful eyes as she took his hips and thrusted hard into him.

Aksel had always thought of himself as straight from the girls he'd been with. Never would he picture himself grinding his rear against another penis. But the thought of being dominated turned him on so much.

Journee had Aksel on his back with his legs up. Seeing his hazel eyes and gaping mouth was almost enough to send her over the edge.

"Aughh, I'm gonna cum!" Aksel cried.

Journee humped him faster, ramming her cock into the p-spot. Suddenly, Aksel arched his back and curled his toes as his dick shot warm cum all over his chest. A shockwave of pleasure went through his body making it the best orgasm he ever had!

Journee removed her penis from Aksel's ass, leaving him feeling so empty. She smiled mischievously as she climbed onto him and presented her cock. Aksel looked at the hot penis and then looked up at Journee's smug face.

He knew what she wanted him to do. Her dick was fresh from being inside of him and wanted to dominate him even more. He could feel the heat on his lips as she leaned closer, then feeling its moisture before slowly opening his mouth.

Tastes of her precum and his anus flooded his mouth but he dared not to pull away. Surprisingly to him, he enjoyed the taste and even more the feeling of it in his mouth. Aksel worshiped her cock so good it made Journee moan. He even took the liberty in sucking and licking her balls.

As Aksel put her penis back in his mouth, Journee grabbed his head and started humping. She shoved her dick all the way down his throat, ignoring his gags. Tears started flowing from Aksel's eyes as she throat fucked him. It wasn't long until Journee approached her climax.

"Fuck, your mouth is so warm, ughh yeah take my cum!"

Aksel felt her balls tighten and her cock pulse. She shot an immense amount of cum down his throat. There was too much for him to handle resulting in it trickling out of his nose!

Journee pulled out and shot her last spurts on his face. Aksel swallowed what was in his mouth and cleaned off what remained on her dick.

"No way, I just drank cum! And it wasn't so bad...." Aksel thought.

"Wow. " Journee said, trying to catch her breath. "I never had so much fun with someone. You really took that dick like a pro, I'm surprised that this is a new experience for you."

The two got cleaned and dressed again. Aksel felt a bit dizzy from taking a dick for the first time and started to feel the aftermath. What really was on his mind was the questioning of his sexuality. Maybe it was just a hidden desire to submit to a bigger cock?

"I've been looking for a boy like you for ages. I don't know what it is but you're special. Maybe we should hang out again sometime?" Journee asked.

"Uhh, yeah definitely. I would like that." Aksel smiled, still awestruck from earlier.

And without any more words Journee kissed him on the cheek and he left for his home.