The Masseuse

Story Info
Patrick gets a very surprising happy ending.
7.5k words
4.82
54.5k
169

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers

The Masseuse

Patrick has been dating Jessica for nearly a year now. Both were 40 years old and both were divorced with kids.

He has a good relationship with his ex wife, they simply fell out of love with each other. Then when he found Jessica she opened his eyes sexually. With his ex wife it was a once a month act if that, usually in missionary which Patrick always thought he enjoyed. However, when he started dating Jessica and her sexual appetite came out his mind was blown.

She was into any position that Patrick could think of, she enjoyed anal (Something he has never done) and loved getting facials. After they first had sex Patrick was ready to say he loved her!

With their kids grown up and having their own lives, neither Patrick or Jessica saw them that often and they have been having a happy time together for the last year.

"I've booked you in for a massage." Jessica suddenly said to Patrick as they were eating dinner together.

"Why?" Patrick asked back, finding it strange as they have never discussed anything of the sort before.

"I think you need one, you seem a little stressed lately." She replied not even looking at him.

Stressed? Since when was I stressed? Patrick thought, except if he did seem stressed he didn't want to burden Jessica with that. Maybe I do need a massage? He thought.

"When is it?" He asked.

"This weekend, Saturday at 1pm." She told him.

"Oh, okay." He replied, still confused by this whole set up.

After they finished eating, Jessica was all over Patrick. Sitting on his lap on the sofa the two were kissing passionately. Pulling out his 6inch cock, Jessica pulled down her trousers and sat straight down on it.

As she rode him, her moans grew louder and louder. Patrick couldn't last too much longer and eventually filled her pussy with his cum before the two headed to their bedroom.

Saturday

"Okay, I'm off." Patrick said, going in to kiss Jessica on her lips.

"Have fun," She said with a smile, "And, just relax." She said.

"I'll try." He replied, her tone confusing him even more.

When Patrick arrived at the massage parlour it looked very authentic and fancy from the outside, which made him hope that she hasn't spent too much money on this gift for him.

Walking inside, there is a 20 something young woman behind the till smiling at him.

"Do you have a booking?" She asked.

"Erm yes, my partner set it up for me. It's for Patrick at 1pm?" He said back.

"Ah yes, it's all set up. Just wait there and Claire will be out shortly." She replied with a smile.

Sitting down, Patrick struggled to not stare at the young woman. She was beautiful, the sort of girl he would've been interested in when he was a younger man.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, a person appeared from one of the doors.

"Patrick?" A soft woman's voice asked.

Looking up, Patrick saw the woman stood there. She was taller than most women, must've been nearly 6 feet. She had long, blonde hair that fell straight down her back and she had a face full of makeup. Just like the girl behind the counter, she looked to be in her 20's and was a beautiful young woman.

"Yes, that's me." Patrick eventually said after accidentally staring at her for too long.

"Great, you should drink this before we start. To keep you hydrated." She said smiling whilst holding out a plastic cup of water. Her teeth were perfectly straight and shining white.

"Of course." He said grabbing the water and drinking it down, although it had a funny taste to it.

"Good, come with me." She said turning around and walking through the hall.

Patrick enters a room with the massage bed in the middle.

"Please undress and lie down." She said in her soft voice.

"Naked?" Patrick asked.

"Of course." She said with a slight laugh as though to say it was obvious.

Claire turned around and Patrick quickly got completely undressed and lay on the bed. Picking up a towel that was folded on the ground he placed it over his bum and placed his head in the hole. Except this wasn't like most massage bed holes that he has seen. This one was arched up so his face was nearly up right.

"Good, I'll get started now." She said.

Next thing, Patrick heard the lid of a bottle open and what he assumed was oil being rubbed into this woman's hands. When he felt her oiled up, soft hands pressing on his back Patrick began to worry.

Oh god I hope I don't get a hard on with this girl!

Her hands started to kneed into his back, pressing into his muscles and running from the lower back to the top.

"Mmm that's good." Patrick let out a little moan to let her know that he's enjoying it.

"Good, I'm glad." She said back.

For a few minutes, her soft hands massaged all over his back, rubbing into his knots which he was surprised he even had.

Then, Claire moved around the bed until she was stood in front of him.

"I'm going to work your shoulders now." She whispered and then her fingers were pressing into him once more.

The feeling of her oiled up hands on his shoulders felt amazing. Opening his eyes, he was at crotch level with this woman. He could see her black skirt and his mind began to picture what was underneath.

Realising his cock was beginning to grow, Patrick closed his eyes and tried to think of anything else. Except that was hard whilst her hands were rubbing into his body.

"Mmmm." Patrick moaned again, her hands masterfully massaging him and he was extremely grateful for this gift from his girlfriend.

Eventually, his back felt completely covered in this warm oil and Patrick was melting into the bed. Feeling like his body was jelly by this woman's hands he was heaven.

"I'm going to work your legs now." She whispered and began to walk behind him.

When Patrick felt her hand grab a hold of one of his ankles and pull it wide, he was worried about what she could see. This towel was only small and he didn't want her to be able to see up it and right at his arse and balls that were pressed into the bed. Except she didn't say anything so he assumed she couldn't see anything.

Claire started with massaging his calf, rubbing it all over and spreading more oil all over him.

Her hands began to move up to the back of his thigh, causing his cock to once again to start to grow beneath him.

Her fingers went higher and higher up his thigh, pressing into his muscles and forcing more quiet little moans out of his mouth.

After a few minutes of this, Patrick's cock was fully hard and pressed between the bed and his stomach. He did panic that he may leave a mark of precum on the bed.

Claire then pushed both of her hands into his thigh and brought them forward, higher and higher. Patrick felt like this went on forever, until he felt a slight graze of her fingertip against his smooth ball that was pressed against the bed.

Oh shit! He thought!

A minute of fear took over Patrick, until Claire carried on with the massage and he hoped that she either didn't realise what she did or that it was an accident.

Then it happened again, except a little firmer.

Is she doing this on purpose? He thought.

"Time for your next thigh." Claire said in a seductive tone.

When Patrick felt his other ankle pulled to the side, he felt the towel move and he was sure the bottom of his arse was on full view. Except he didn't say anything as he didn't want to embarrass the girl. So out of sheer awkwardness he remained silent, putting most of his will power to soften his cock that was twitched beneath him.

Once again, this young woman was massaging his calf and thigh. The touch and the oil were sending Patrick wild and he could feel his horniness rising more and more.

What the fuck?! Patrick thought to himself when once again he felt her fingertip go against his ball, except this couldn't be an accident. It was a soft, yet purposeful touch. What's worse, his cock twitched at the mere touch.

Her hands were now fixed on massaging the top of his thighs, each push was going higher and higher until she was massaging just below his bum cheek.

"Mmmm." Patrick moaned without meaning too and quickly chastising himself for doing so.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." She calmly replied.

Then again her finger pressed against the back of his balls.

Oh fuck, this is bad! I can't cheat on Jessica!

Her grazes against his balls were getting more confident now. The last one was a firm stroke along it which made Patrick almost cum right there.

After that, he suddenly felt her strong hands pressing into his bum cheeks. Which made Patrick realise that the towel was now completely gone and he was lay there naked.

Although he knew this was wrong, he couldn't bring himself to stop this young woman who was now firmly massaging his bum cheeks. Pulling them apart with her fingers and then pressing into them.

"Mmmm." He moaned again and again.

"You can turn over now and I'll do your front." She whispered.

Oh no! I have a rock hard cock! How am I supposed to hide it!! Patrick panicked. When he didn't say anything, Claire spoke again.

"Sir, you can turn over."

Knowing there was nothing else he could do but accept the consequences, Patrick slowly turned around. The back of his body was covered in oil that he felt being pushed into the bed as he lay down, his hard cock fully on show to this young woman.

More to Patrick's surprise, this girl has taken off her top and stood in front of him in just her skirt and a red bra. Her bra holding up what looked to be a pair of very big tits. She was toned and her skin looked tanned and smooth all over. Looking at her, she had a smile on her face.

"W-what are you doing?" Patrick asked, shocked by her lack of clothes.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I have a girlfriend, I'm sorry I can't." He told her.

"You're partner booked you in for the special massage?" She said, looking at his cock and then smiling even more.

"She... She did what?!" Patrick asked in pure shock!

Jessica has spoken about her interest of three ways and seeing Patrick with another woman but never in a million years had he expected this! But now, with the guilt of cheating gone, Patrick gave a sigh of relief and was happy to receive what he would assume be a happy ending.

Lying back down, he watched as Claire walked to the side of the room to a table with towels on. Walking back towards him, Patrick could see steam pouring off of the towel.

"I'm just going to put this over your face." She whispered.

Smiling to himself, Patrick felt the hot towel wrap around his face and moaned in pleasure from the warmth.

Without being able to see, Patrick felt like his other senses were increased and when he felt more oil being poured onto his smooth chest followed by her soft hands his cock instantly twitched.

"Mmmm." He moaned loudly as Claire began to massage all over his chest and abs.

"You know, most of the guys that get the special from me are ugly or fat. You have a great body for someone your age." Claire said in a soft tone.

"Thankyou." Patrick said through the towel as Claire continued to massage his body.

"And you have a great cock." She said bluntly forcing more shock to Patrick.

"Erm, thanks?" He said back.

Claire's oiled hands were running all over his body, he felt completely drenched in the liquid. When he felt the side of her finger press against his throbbing cock his entire body twitched at the contact.

"Ooohhh." He moaned.

Claire gave out a little chuckle and carried on massaging his lower body.

"Did you shave for this?" She asked.

"I always shave all over," Patrick told her, "My girlfriend prefers me smooth."

"So do I." Claire said.

Over and over, her hands would slightly touch Patrick's cock forcing him to twitch. He could feel the precum pouring out of his cock and onto his stomach and he had to fight to stop from asking her to make him cum.

Then he felt it. The familiar feeling of a warm, wet mouth wrapping around his cock.

"Ooohh fuckkkk." He moaned as the plump lips stayed stuck onto his thick, hard cock.

"Mmmm." He felt Claire moan around his dick, sending vibrations throughout his body.

He wished he could see, but instead Patrick just lay still and the only feeling he had was the perfect blowjob he was getting from this young woman.

I can't believe Jessica set this up! She is so amazing!

The wet lips were perfectly wrapped around his cock, bobbing up and down as her hands massaged his thighs. He could feel her tongue running along his shaft that was in her mouth, flicking the head of his cock and forcing him to twitch in pleasure.

"Oh yeah." He moaned out, his hands tensing as the long teased orgasm he knew was coming fast.

Then the mouth left his cock. Disappointed, but Patrick didn't say anything.

"Turn back around." The girl said in a firmer tone.

Patrick desperately wanted the blowjob to continue, but he knew if she was teasing and edging him then it would feel that much better when he gets to cum.

He feels the towel being pulled from his face and the first thing he sees is Claire smiling down at him with her beautiful smile. Except now, the bra was gone. Patrick was up close staring at her large tits. He assumed they were fake, but a good fake. How he desired to reach up and touch them, but he didn't know what the rules were in this sort of place.

So, he did as she said and turned around. Placing his face back into the hole that was still arched up. Keeping his eyes open he could see the table in front of him and a few candles that were burning.

Feeling Claire grip onto his ankles again, she pulled them apart and started to massage his thighs. This time she was more aggressive. Her fingers were constantly rubbing his balls from behind. Then he felt her climbing onto the bed in between his open legs.

"Ooohhhh." Patrick moaned when he felt her wet tongue running along his balls. He could feel her tongue going on the back of his balls and his body was shaking in pleasure.

"Woooahhh!" Patrick moaned out in both shock and pleasure when suddenly Claire's hands parted his arse cheeks and her tongue was flicking against his arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" Claire moaned as she flicked and licked her tongue against his little hole. A hole that previously has never been touched.

Patrick thought about stopping this, but the pleasure was too great and he allowed it to continue. Feeling her hands gripping his arse cheeks and her face buried between them he could feel her tongue pressing in and out of his arse.

"Mmmm." He moaned back, loving his first ever rim job.

Claire pushed one of his thighs so his leg was bent sideways and she could get her tongue even deeper inside of him.

"Oh yeah." He moaned over and over, her fingertips teasing his balls as she ate his arse.

"You like that?" She quietly asked between licks.

"Yeah!" Is all Patrick could get out in response.

For the next 5 or 10 minutes Claire masterfully rimmed Patrick, her tongue running all over his little hole and fucking it with slurping sounds.

When he felt her tongue disappear he let out a sigh of disappointment, until she pressed him from underneath encouraging him to lift his waist. Raising it, he felt a soft, oily hand wrap around his rock hard cock and slowly dragging it back and forth when her tongue returned to his arse.

"Hmmmmm." He moaned from the double pleasure.

Every time he was about to cum, Claire would take her hand away from his cock but never took her tongue from his arsehole.

After a few more minutes of pure edging, her tongue disappeared yet again and he could feel her sitting up and the sound of the oil tub opening.

Feeling warm oil being poured all over his arse and down his crack until it was dripping off of him.

Claire began to rub her big tits all over his arse cheeks. Spreading the oil all over herself and giving off quiet moans as she did so.

Fucking hell, this is amazing! Patrick thought to himself, amazed at having this young, hot woman rubbing her big, oiled tits all over him.

"Shhiiiittttt!" He moaned when her hand returned to his cock, constantly on the verge of cumming.

"Fuuuckk!!" He moaned out loudly when suddenly a finger pushed past his hole and he felt her knuckles pressing against his cheeks.

"Oh yeah, you are nice and tight." She whispered.

With the mass amount of oil, it was easy for Claire to start to push her finger in and out of his relaxed arsehole. Keeping her knuckles on his cheeks, she would bend her finger up and down as she sped up her finger fucking of his hole.

"Ohhhhh." Patrick kept moaning, never before experiencing the pleasure of being fingered.

"Your hole looks amazing wrapped around my finger." She whispered. Her hand keeping a firm grip on his cock but not moving. Patrick was on the verge of begging to cum, but he managed to hold it in and just enjoy the anal pleasure.

When he felt a second finger enter him, Patrick's arse had to stretch even further to accept it.

"Urgh!" He grunted, even with the oil it was still a tight fit.

"That's it." Claire encouraged as she started to pump her two fingers in and out of him.

Patrick couldn't believe the situation he was in, with his arse in the air and this young woman fingering him with two fingers.

She got faster and faster until her fingers were roughly fucking his arse. Hitting spots of pleasure that Patrick has never experience before.

"How is it?" She asked whilst her oily skin slapped against his.

"Gooooddd!" Patrick moaned as his arse was now fully accepting the fingers.

"Good." She said and started to move her hand back and forth on his cock.

"Oooohh fuck!" Patrick moaned as his body tensed, ready to cum.

"Not yet." Claire said with a laugh, letting go of his cock and pulling her fingers out of his arsehole.

He felt her getting off the bed, but he remained still, panting and desperate to cum.

Hearing her footsteps move around him and then the sound of a zip, through the hole in the bed he saw her skirt appear onto the ground which was then followed by a red thong.

Oh god, am I going to fuck this girl?! Patrick happily thought.

"Are you ready for the next part of your massage?" Claire asked.

"Definitely!" Patrick said with glee.

"Did you really not know that you girlfriend booked you in for this kind of massage?" She asked, her smooth thigh just coming into sight.

"No." He told her.

"Well, you are in for a surprise then." She said.

Then she stepped forward, into full view. Patrick gasped in utter shock when he saw what he can only describe as the biggest, hardest cock he has ever seen in his life.

It was at least 8 inches, smooth all over and her precum mixed in with the oil that she was spreading around with her hand.

"You... You're a guy?!" Patrick said with shock, but not being able to take his eyes off of this giant cock.

"No, I'm a girl... with a cock." Claire corrected him, slowly wanking her cock just inches from his face.

"I... I don't know if I can do this." Patrick said, suddenly confused by everything that has gone on.

"I can give you the greatest orgasm of your life. You've enjoyed what I've done so far haven't you?" Claire asked.

"Y-yes." Patrick replied, his eyes stuck to her oiled up cock.

"Well... if you want more, than you're going to have to suck my cock." She told him bluntly.

Patrick couldn't believe what he had just heard. He thought he was just going to get a blowjob from a young woman, but now, she wants him to suck her cock! Something he has never fantasised about before!

"You do want me to make you cum don't you?" Claire asked, moving forward so her cock was just out of reach of Patrick's face.

He couldn't explain the feeling, it was so big, so beautiful. A new urge came to him, an urge to feel what it was like to have that cock in his mouth. Even if he couldn't believe he was having those feelings.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers