All Comments on 'Akshara and the Pizza Delivery Man'

by Erotic_Master_0

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is a Mangalsutra? If u write in the colloquial pse ensure taht readers understand !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kissed her, our lips pressing against each other as if they couldn't get enough of each other. My hands found her breasts, which still had the faint imprint of the man's fingers on them.

That’s yuck!! She kissed the pizza delivery guy and u kissed her without washing her mouth! R u gay?? Or Bi??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoa Nelly, this could be the start of something big. She appears to be quite adventurous, so hopefully she'll continue to grow in this new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never understood the premise that sex becomes stale after only two years of marriage. We had two kids and were still fucking like bunnies after six years together. Maybe that's why we have 5 kids. Stupid weak spinless cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. I have a story here when my wife fucked the pizza guy. Maybe that'll be your next story.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Read like another graduate of the Nakedcraving School of no Writing skills.

You got the limp dicks to go along, so Im guessing theyre your closet mates.

Dumb as shit, and sadly you pudding eaters really need to stop creating new names without trying to improve your worthless skillset.

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000over 1 year ago

Excellent. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How much more of a hidden cuck story can you write. Their relationship is stale after only 2 years of marriage? They have to be a truly mismatched couple if the fire is out in just 24 months. Clearly the writer is a slut or cuck , so they found a way to make it happen. Just feels like Indian Cuckery. Ridiculous

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Indian pizza? Beef and mushrooms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thing is certain. Erotic_Master_0 has very long way to go before he/she becomes a master of erotica.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Extending pleasure for wife is duty of loving husband. In our marriage's first year we had been to Bangalore. The trip was suddenly planned so we went to bus stand and caught a bus. It was crowded but at next stop one person got down so my wife got seat. The adjoining person was little elder to us but looking quite strong and polite. He offered her window seat. They changed seats and while changing his hand touched her ass.

I remained standing. She said thanks to him and in a minute both were talking as if old friends. She told him to be comfortable so he kept his left hand on her shoulder. Slowly hand came down to grab her arms. She pushed herself towards him and that was what more comfortable.

Rashid, the muslim friend slowly caressed her sleeveless fair and enough fleshy arms. After lights were put off by driver (the moon light was enough for me to look) Rashid's hand pulled my wife closer and his black strong palm rested on her pure brahmin boob. My lovely wife looked at him and that moment he kissed her lightly.

Instead of resistance there was eagerness from my wife.

Rashid again kissed her to mark his territory. He succeeded because Aparna opened her mouth and they french kissed.

I was hard watching them kissed while his palm caressing squeezing her boob. This confirm she liked it. Rashid even kissed sniffed Aparna's armpits. Further he opened buttons of her kurta and planted wet kisses on her exposed chest. As advices by my mom she was wearing a front open bra and Rashid seeing it opened the hook and straight went to kiss her dark pink nipples.

And suddenly lights were on. Luckily other passengers were sleeping so no one noticed. Bus took a halt for dinner.

While boarding no one had noticed that we are couple. So while going for dinner Rashid encirled her waist as if they are couple on honeymoon. I was like a friend to them.

We three entered a cabin for dinner. During dinner Rashid asked Aparna to give bites and in front of me she gave it by kissing him. I just smiled to approve. He offered me smoke cigarettes which she never allows but Rashid was dominant.

In rest journey the kissing, fondling was more intense. When other passengers slept Aparna touched Rashid's bulge and he asked her to open. She did and was greeted with a black more thicker and longer circumcised muslim cock, the shining head was truly amazing.

She looked at me and kissed it. Further she sucked it for long (her first blow job). After deep sucking for full 20 minutes Rashid ejaculated in her mouth making it all sticky.

Aparna my loving wife asked me to bend a little and close my eyes. I did and she just gave me a deep kiss to give his taste, a spoonful cum was pushed in my mouth.

No doubt it was tasty.

Rest of the journey their love went on till end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Been a while since I've read such good Indian erotica. I've read all 3 parts and I absolutely loved them. Eagerly waiting for part 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous