AlabamaNan: Me, Myself and....OH MY

Story Info
Transsexual masturbates after spying on her Aunt.
2.4k words
4.35
8.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale of voyeurism and self-satisfaction happened really early during the days of my transformation from Nathan to Nancy.

I had bit the bullet and gone home to my unaccepting family in Alabama for a summer. The stay was made bearable by the fact that my sister Karen was 'renting' the empty trailer on my mom's property and had 'her own place'. Upon arrival, I slipped out of Nathan and into being Nancy. Karen had invited me to join her at the swimming hole on the property. I quickly undid my little ponytail and shook my sandy blonde hair out, letting it come to rest on my shoulders. After stripping off my t-shirt, jeans, and underwear, I slipped into my tight, thin one-piece black bathing suit. I then put on my wood soled platform flip flops and went off to join my sister.

While at the swimming hole, Karen seemed hesitant to talk. We spent most of our time together just swimming and sunbathing, and I was okay with that.

As we were getting out of the water to head back to the trailer, Karen took a deep breath and finally spoke up, "Mom's gonna throw your stuff out."

I stopped, I may not have wanted to be Nathan anymore, but it didn't mean I wanted him totally forgotten. Not like this and NOT by my spiteful, vengeful mother.

"Come help me get my stuff Karen. PPlleeaassee." I whined to her.

"Sorry Nan. I got work. Best I can do is offer you a crate I got to carry your stuff in."

"Ok. Thanks for everything."

"No problem, I mean, what are sisters for."

I waited for Karen to leave for work before heading over to my mom's. Karen assured me the house would be empty since mom was at her job. By this time, I had thrown on a bra, bikini panties and a bright yellow, knee-length pullover dress with wide straps. Slipping back into my wood soled platform flip flops, I walked over to the long ranch style house that at one time served as Nathan's home. The crate bounced against my round belly as I walked, every now and then rubbing uncomfortably against my not very well tucked away cock. I entered the house via the side door that emptied into the laundry/storage room. I collected my items from it and proceeded to methodically move from it to the family room, dining room, kitchen and living room - gathering my items (actually Nathan's items) as I did.

Upon reaching the hallway that held all three bedrooms and the bathroom, I began to reminisce as I pushed open the door to Nathan's old room. It was exactly as he left it a few years ago, when he moved away to become me, Nancy. I was just about to drop the crate on the floor when a noise from my mom's room at the end of the hall stopped me. I gently placed the crate on the bed, slipped off my flip flops and slowly moved down the hall and stopped at my mom's door.

I took a deep breath and held it, placing my ear to the door. I heard two voices, one male and the other female. I was sure the female wasn't my mother, but wanting to know who it was, I found myself cracking the door open just bit and peeking in. Sitting on my mom's bed, his back against her headrest was a tall, lean black man. Kneeling next to him on the bed was my Aunt Bonnie.

Her sandy blonde hair was cut in a bobbed 1920's fashion and she was wearing her thin granny framed glasses. A tight blue speckled blouse hugged her tits really well, as a pair of tight jeans covered her flat butt. Her conservative outfit was finished off by her blue canvas shoes. In her white hands was this massive, semi-erect black cock. She was busy licking up and down the veiny dark shaft that limp looked to be as big as mine erect. As she started sucking him, I could feel my own erection growing. Not wanting to carry a crate pressing on my erect cock, I slowly closed the door and returned to Nathan's room to finish packing.

I ignored my Aunt Bonnie's wailing, the black man's grunting, and the creaking/sliding sounds of my mother's bed as I took the items most important to Nathan and packed them into the crate. After about 30 minutes, I found myself doing more thinking about the massive black cock and less packing as my job neared completion. Once satisfied that Nathan's most prized mementos would not be destroyed by my bitch of a mother, I placed my flip flops in the crate and quietly walked up the hall towards the living room carrying the now overflowing and very heavy crate.

I was about to step out of the hallway into the living room and be on my way back to Karen's when I heard my Aunt Bonnie let out a piercing shriek, "OH YOUR SO FUCKING BIG!!! YOUR GONNA RIP ME IN TWO!!!!"

Her black lover bellowed back at the top of his lungs, "DAMN HOE!!! THIS TRAILER TRASH HOLE OF YOURS IS AS TIGHT AS I'VE EVER FUCKED!!!"

Curiosity - and a desire to see more of that black cock - got the better of me, as I shuffled back down the hall to my mother's bed room. Holding the crate up to my chest, I used it to push the door open. The site that greeted me had me hard and throbbing instantly, the black man was still sitting with his back to my mom's headrest and my Aunt Bonnie was riding him reverse cowgirl - with his black cock up her white ass! Her head was thrashing about on his shoulder, her eyes rolling back into her head. His strong black arms hooked under her long skinny tanned white legs. She was spread wide open, put on full display for all to see. But I didn't care about her shaved pussy, flat belly or big, round, slightly sagging tits that were bouncing about. My eyes were glued to his magnificent black rod, gleaming from my Aunt Bonnie's pussy juices.

I watched in slow motion as his swollen purplish mushroom cockhead pressed against her tight asshole and slid inch by black inch up her until all I could see was his dark balls framed by her small, tight, tanned white ass cheeks. I watched repeatedly as he drilled my Aunt Bonnie's ass. After what seemed like an hour of him fucking her ass, my Aunt Bonnie let out another piercing shriek and I watched in amazement as her thin, tanned white body shook and convulsed on top of his black one before her pussy began squirting like a garden hose all over my mother's bed.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot!" I said out loud as I felt pre-cum seep from my cock and coat the crotch of bikini panties.

"What the fuck?" "Who the hell?" I heard my Aunt Bonnie and her black lover say.

It was then I realized in my urge to watch them, I had pushed my mother's bedroom door TOO far open. I was standing there, in plain sight in the door way.

"Ahhh shit, it's my perverted, confused nephew!"

"Is he a crossdressing dude or a chick with a dick?"

"He's just a fucking pervert! Get your ass out of here Nathan! And not of word of this to your mom.....OR ELSE!"

I turned and left my mom's house quickly, only stopping long enough by the side door to put my flip flops back on. At first I was embarrassed that my Aunt Bonnie spotted me dressed as Nancy. But as I quickly covered the distance from my mom's house to Karen's trailer, the thought that this black stud had noticed my hardon and the feeling of my tight, thin, silky panties rubbing against my member...only made me determined to cum just as hard as my Aunt Bonnie had.

Once inside Karen's trailer, I put down the crate of Nathan's stuff and began rummaging thru Karen's cupboards. In our phone calls leading up to my arrival she bragged about the amount and variety of sex toys she had. As promised, there were dildos here and vibes/butt plugs there...but I wanted one particular toy that Karen bragged about in EVERY conversation we had. It was her favorite that she called T-Bone, named for a black bull regular of hers. She swore up and down it was almost a perfect replica of him.

After 30 minutes of emptying cupboards I was getting frustrated looking for it. I sat down on her couch and gazed down towards her room...could it be....THAT much of a favorite. I walked into her room, the light was off but I could make out her bed against one wall, a dresser on the wall next to me and a makeup table with a huge mirror on the wall across from me. I hit the light switch and there almost in front of me was this gurl's dream cum true. Attached to a dining room chair with a high back was a thick 10" black dildo with balls and a suction base. The balls of the dildo were facing the front of chair, allowing me to flick my tongue at them as I ran my hands over the veiny toy. Almost as if this day had been arranged for me, by my feet was a tube of lube.

As I applied lube to the tip of the black dildo, I used my free hand to slide the straps of my dress and bra off my shoulders. After bunching my dress on top of my belly, I pulled my bra cups down exposing my 36B boobs with their perky nipples. I then quickly took my panties off. Using one hand to 'jerk' on the dildo and spread the lube, I used my other to hike the bottom of my dress up to my belly. With the dildo lubed, I spread the remainder of it around my cock wanting asshole. I then kicked off my platform flip flops and climbed onto the chair facing backwards.

I stood on the chair leg supports and reached back with one hand to hold the dildo in place as I prepared to mount it. Once the hand holding it had it nudged firmly against my tight puckered hole, I gripped the back of the chair with both of my hands. With my bare feet firmly on the leg supports, I slowly lowered myself down onto the dildo. As the thick black bulbous head penetrated into me, I found myself letting out that same loud feminine shriek that my Aunt Bonnie did. It took a few minutes for my ass to adjust to the large black dildo, but eventually I was able to start slowly riding it. I closed my eyes and imagined it was me NOT my Aunt Bonnie riding that black cock in my mom's room. I was coming all the way off the dildo and going down balls deep. With my eyes still closed, I found myself licking my lips and tossing my hair about as I started picking up speed. As I quickened my pace, I began to ride the black dildo more conventionally. I was now only coming off it slightly, keeping the majority of the thick black toy up my fat, round white ass, before plunging back down onto it. After a few more thrusts like that, I could feel my orgasm building in my balls. Wanting that same explosive orgasm like my Aunt Bonnie had, I pulled myself off the dildo and climbed off the chair.

Turning back around, so my back was to the back of the chair, I planted my feet back on the chair supports. Gripping the dildo with both hands, I drove its entire length back up my asshole, that same feminine shriek escaping my lips. I leaned back in the chair as I started to rapidly ride the thick black dildo - my balls, cock, belly, and tits swaying as I rode. Once I reestablished an orgasm building pace of plunging my ass up and down the dildo...and only after making sure my feet had me steady on the chair, I reached back with one hand to grab the back of the chair, as the other collected up my leaking pre-cum.

Once I had my hand lubed with my own juice, I started to slowly stroke myself. I worked to match my hands jerking of my cock, to the dildos penetration of my ass. I could feel myself taking the black dildo deep into my tight white ass - as my hand furiously pumped up and down my quivering cock. I began moaning and breathing faster as I felt the pressure boiling up in my balls. My hand was practically fucking my cock now. I brought my other hand forward and gripping the front of the chair, I found myself standing up on my tiptoes on the chair leg supports, lifting me off the dildo completely. While stroking my cock at this feverish pace, I rammed my gapping asshole back down onto the dildo. The impaling of my white plump body on the thick black dildo, the fantasy of it being a real black bull fucking my ass and my hand jerking on my cock pushed me over the edge.

"OHHHHH FFFUUCCCKKK YYEESSSSS!!!" I wailed like a real woman, as my thick thighs, fat tits, round belly, and little balls quivered.

I found myself popping my cork...my load first shooting off across Karen's bedroom to splatter on her floor, then gushing out to coat my hand. My cum coated hand continued to glide up and down my shaft and it responded by continuing to spurt out its juice, splattering them onto the chair, the balls of the dildo and myself. The gushing cum eventually became a trickle that dribbled onto the floor in front of me as I sat, bent over, the dildo still up my ass. I had just lifted myself clear of the dildo and was starting to get off the chair, when my left foot slipped in some of my cum that had landed on the chairs support leg. I came crashing down face first towards the floor, my hand still gripping my now semi-erect cock. 'SPLAT'! As I lifted my head off the floor, I found my glasses and face coated in my cum. Licking it from my lips I wondered to myself 'Did Aunt Bonnie get this big of a load'.