Alaine Becomes the Alien’s Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prayed silently that no further abuse would occur -- I was denied! That invading horse cock pulled back to its sculptured bulbous head then drove deep into my ass. I screamed scaring the woodland birds by my loudness and duration. I gasped for breath as that cock moved out then deeply into my ass over and over rapidly. Those large sculptured balls held by my hand slapped against my abused pussy lips pulling on my swollen clit.

That cock opened my cavern wide and deep as I screamed repeatedly. My naughty other hand moved across my belly and fingers gripped my clit and squeezed hard. I screamed into a climax and sprayed those fingers and the grass. Those naughty fingers worked in concert with that ass destroying cock to give it a coat of my honey. Now more lubed, that sculptured cock moved rapidly in my ass. Two long fingers pushed up into my pussy and worked in tandem to fill my pussy as the cock filled my ass.

I felt a body consuming tightness as my two pleasure holes were filled rapidly and deep. I screamed and my body trembled, my ass twerking and my pleasure holes pulsing as I was lost to a mind numbing climax. My pussy held those fingers tightly refusing to release them as it sprayed out my hot thick female cum. The cock in my ass moved deep into my darkness causing pain but overwhelming pleasure. I collapsed fully spent any possible strength to hold me up totally gone.

My breasts were caressed by the grasses as those naughty fingers were pushed deep up my cunt as my belly fell to the grass. I felt my ass pulse on the long thick cock still embedded in my ass. I let out a long breath and closed my eyes seeing bursts of fireworks and I fell asleep, spent by such pleasure.

I awoke in a cuddled position no longer feeling the monster cock in my ass. Everywhere down there throbbed with residual pain and pleasure. I rolled to my hands and knees and moved slowly to the lake and slid into the cold water. My nipples contracted then pointed out with the first contact with the water. I was afraid to cleanse my abused holes fearing the pleasure they may demand. I lay in the water my tits towards the setting sun soaking and cleansing my body and numbing my pleasure centers with the cold water.

I finally stood and walked on shaky legs to the firepit and tossed more logs onto the coals. A roaring fire finally dried the cold water and warmed my body. I had to fish for supper and managed to catch my dinner. I gutted and cleaned it by the lake and roasted it over the coals. I made tea and ate adding foraged greens to the plate. The food returned some strength to my body that had been depleted by the sexual assault by that huge cock.

I cleaned up and crawled into my tent and my sleeping bag and rapidly fell asleep. My dreams were wildly sexual and I awoke several times with my hands on my breasts and between my legs. I trembled from the pleasure they were trying to give me but I scolded them and went back to sleep. The sexual dreams returned. Oh horrors! I was being taken from behind by Sasquatch that is rumored to haunt the Pacific Northwest. His cock was huge! I shook off that dream and went back to sleep.

I awoke with the sunrise and the sounds of the awakening forest. My tent smelled of my own sex and my sleeping bag was damp. As usual I left the tent naked and pulled my sleeping bag out and hung it over a bush to air out. I smelled of my female juices also so I again soaked in the lake. I came back to the tent and put on my boots and my knife scabbard and checked my trap. A nice bunny was in the snare so I squatted down and field dressed it so there was no blood smell back at camp. I decided to stew the rabbit and added foraged mushrooms and other edible roots and set it off to cook.

I spent the day foraging and gathering wood and just enjoying the freedom this 'Alone' trip was providing. I kicked off my boots and dropped my scabbard and loved the feeling of the grass on my feet. I went for a bath and gave my body a good soak in the cold water of the lake. I walked out dripping the cold water from my body feeling the firmness of my pointed nipples. My long red hair shed the wetness down between the cheeks of my ass making me tremble.

I was always too busy from work and the requirements of the urban life to find time for a lover or even personal pleasure. But here, alone in a campsite in the Pacific Northwest I loved exploring my body. I lay naked on the meadow letting the sun encapsulate me in its glow and warmth. My naughty hands began an exploration of my body.

My fingers ran through my long red hair spreading out my tendrils to dry in the sun. My fingers moved lightly along my collarbone and neck and I shivered. Very naughtily my fingertips played with my aureoles until they crinkled forcing my nipples to harden and extend. I love my nipples; feeling them extend to almost fingertips. I fantasized of my child nursing on my big nipples! I grabbed one large breast two handed and pulled my nipple to my lips and began to suck. What would my milk taste like?

Suddenly I felt something land on my belly. I looked down and there stood two beautifully colored butterflies. But these were not your backyard butterflies; they were as large as dinnerplates! They delicately walked up and settled on my large breasts; my excitement was causing my globes to rise and fall with my breathing. The one on my left breast centered over my nipple and either bit or injected me with a stinger. The other on my right breast did the same.

I was too shocked to chase them as I felt them begin to drink from me. I was producing milk! I watch spellbound as my milk dripped down my nipples to wet my large circular aureoles and pool in my cleavage. The drinking butterflies were having an unusual effect on me. I was experiencing pleasure throughout my breasts as I felt my milk flow to replace what they were drinking. The pleasure spread flowing down my belly to awaken my clit and the moisture between my legs. My inner thighs became moist with my leaking juices.

"Oh Goddess," I groaned as my naughty fingers found their way to my moistened pussy lips. My clit was large, swollen, having come out from under its hood. One touch of a naughty fingertip and I felt my pussy flood with warm juices. The breastfeeding continued and now felt like they had injected me with a pleasure serum as my sexual nerves were tingling.

My legs opened as if on their own and my pungent sexual scent filled the air about me. I flayed my arms out and my hand hit something hard. I gripped it and brought it before my eyes. It was the sculptured cock! My hand gripped it; my fingers not touching it around. I groaned knowing where my naughty hands would bring that long thick monster. As if aided by a laser that large mushroom cockhead found my clit.

My body thrashed on the meadow grass, as if I had been tasered. My ass rose up to greet the thick cock pushing between my dripping pussy lips. It gathered my honey and returned to my clit to rub body trembling circles about that nub. The butterflies seemed to tighten their grip on my nipples feeling now like I had nipple-clamps capturing my nubs. The fat cockhead pushed my swollen clit against my pubic bone and I screamed as a bolt of pleasure shot up my body. The cockhead rubbed circles of swollen pleasure against my mons and I was overcome by a powerful climax.

The butterflies, perhaps getting their fill lifted off my nipples and tenderly kissed my lips. My one hand pulled my swollen nipple to my lips and I latched on and drank my own milk. It was unbelievably sweet. I sucked until the milk was gone. Then like a drug addict needing a fix I brought that other nipple to my mouth and sucked until all that milk was gone.

A shot of pure pleasure brought my mind back to what was happening between my legs. That fat cockhead was now like a descending rocket looking for a silo. The opening to my place of pleasure was dripping, soaking wet. The crown of that smooth wood cock found the vestibule of my vagina and pushed in. I screamed as my pussy was breached and my opening filled. I groaned from the feeling of fullness as the cock began its decent. It didn't stop until it landed deep in my grotto.

I moaned as that cock tapped the depths of my hot wet flesh. I groaned as it pulled all out then thrust deep inside me again. I knew I was in for abuse as that long thick cock pulled all out and thrust deep inside me over and over faster and faster. I could hear my pussy squelch its protest as it was filled and emptied. That cock was thrusting daring me to cum all over it. And cum I did!

My pussy tightened on that cock like a bitch in heat. When it pulled out I sprayed it with hot thick female cum. It filled me to a painful depth and I sprayed again when it withdrew. Soaking wet with hot juices it filled me again. I screamed each time that bulbous head tapped my cervix. I shall know pain tonight but still I thrust my ass upwards to great that missile descending. That sculpted cock knew no control and had no sympathy as it rammed deep into my female cavern.

One hard deep thrust and I went over the top and screamed to the woods yet again. My groin trembled on that fat cock deep inside me. It pulled out and I pulsed hot cum out from between my swollen pussy lips. It added to my punishment by rubbing hard across my clit and I screamed into a powerful climax. My juices were flowing out of me like a damaged dam taking with it my last ounce of sanity.

I thrust upwards begging for the cock to fill me again. And it did deep and hard rapidly moving in and out of my abused cunt. If that cock was attached to a live male I would have been yelling, "Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me!" As it was it thrust into me pulling on my clit as it rode its thickness. All of me tightened and trembled and I screamed but no sound escaped. I convulsed on that cock then dropped to the meadow grass fully spent.

I awoke to the stars moving across the sky revealed above the meadow. In a spent stupor I found my sleeping bag and dragged it and my naked ass into the tent and collapsed. Wild wicked dreams filled my night, dreams of Sasquatch fucking me from behind filling my cunt with his long thickness over and over driving me to a powerful climax. Unprotected he took me in my ass and filled it with his hot cum and I awoke exhausted.

That day was a stay in camp and hope to recover. I took several cold soaks in the lake to help my exhausted muscles recover. I was getting a great tan from laying out on the meadow letting the sun dry my body.

I ate the last of the rabbit stew and multiple cups of tea to rehydrate the fluids my body expelled during my multiple climaxes. It hurt to squat and spread my pussy lips to pee. I dug out a couple chunks of moss and used them to ease the roughness of sitting on the stump. I stayed put and rested and listened to the sounds of the forest and lake. I became tired still from my ordeal and turned in. I slept soundly.

xxx

I was jolted away by a loud noise outside my tent. I thought for sure I finally had a bear in camp. If there was one I hoped for a black bear verses the grizzly bear. Of course I was still naked inside the tent so I found my pistol and checked that a bullet was ready. I planned to unzip the tent and fire a warning shot if the bear was present. I unzipped and stuck out my head. I blow fell upon the back of my head and I heard the gun discharge as I swooned into unconsciousness.

When I rose from the depths of my darkness I slowly became aware of three things. One, I was still naked; Two, I was draped over a large log, my thighs rubbing on the bark and my large tits, arms and head were lying over the other side; And Three, I was being fucked doggy style over and over by a huge cock. I knew it was huge because my pussy was painfully gripping it as it moved in and out my soaking hole and my vagina, my inner hot flesh, felt stretched wider and deeper than from the sculptured cock.

I raised my head and looked to the side and saw a hair covered hand and turning just a bit more, a hair covered arm. I Was being Fucked by Sasquatch! It slapped the back of my head and I lowered it and groaned from the abuse to my pussy from that monster cock; quite literally a monster cock. Two fears leapt into my head; would this monster use me for his pleasure leaving me alone and lost wherever he had taken me; and damn I was close to ovulating, would he leave me with a monster child growing in my belly if cross species fertilization was even possible.

I could not deal with either possibility so I started to struggle. I strong slap to the back of my head almost knocked my lights out. I was lost when I heard inside my head, "Do not struggle female or you will be severally punished. I will not mate you but will send my seed deep where you want it the most. Now be still and let me have my pleasure."

Fuck, the beast spoke to my mind but what did he mean? I found out all too soon. After several hard deep thrusts of his monster cock that caused me to climax and soak the log he pulled out. My pussy sprayed my cum backwards against his crotch and vacated cock. I thought he was done but then screamed as his cockhead pushed against my asshole.

My use of that hole for my own pleasure gave him the edge needed to breach his cockhead into my ass. His bulb felt huge as it slid deeper into my ass. He grabbed my long red hair and used it as leverage to thrust his cock into the darkness of my ass. My cavern fought the intrusion but soon I felt his hairy thighs on my ass and a painful fullness as his monster cock was fully embedded in my ass.

He was in no rush as his massive cock moved slowly in and out my abused ass. When fully deep into my ass I felt filled as if his thickness was pushing up inside my belly. My tits and hard nipples rubbed on the rough bark confusing me with pain and pleasure. His deep thrusts against my ass caused my swollen clit to rub along with my wet pussy lips causing pleasure shocks to shoot throughout my body. I was lost to pain mingled with overwhelming pleasure; the slut in me taking control.

A massive hand grabbed the front of my neck and the fingers tightened on my throat. The monster held me thusly as he thrust his long thick cock over and over into my ass. "You like that female, do you not? I know you like a big cock in your ass. I know you wait for my hot essence to fill you as I thrust hard and deep. We have watched you pleasure yourself and now I get to release my seed into an earth woman. Prepare yourself for this final act!"

His thrusting into me became more rapid and if possible deeper. I panicked and wondered by "this final act" did he plan to fuck me then leave me naked and lost in the woods or worse yet to dispatch my life? His need to complete caused him to drive himself into my ass; my cavern gripping all along the length of his thickness. My tits and pussy lips were raw from rubbing the bark but the pain mingled with the bolts of pleasure coursing through my body.

My defiler began breathing heavily and I knew he was close to completion. He grunted and thrust deep into my ass and I felt his cum releasing into the depths of my ass. Bolt after hot bolt of cum shot into the depths of my bowels. His thrusts rubbed my clit against my dripping pussy lips and I screamed into my climax. Each deep thrust caused climax aftershocks to overwhelm my body. I screamed from each deep thrust feeling his cum being ejected into my depths.

I felt him tremble against my thighs as he bellowed his own completion. He fell forward covering my naked ass and back with his own smooth skin. I had the strength to raise my head and saw a hairless arm and hand. Was my mind confused in my climax expecting a human lover to express his release?

A few rapid thrusts of that monster cock in my ass brought another powerful climax throughout my body. I was totally spent from this wild unworldly fucking and I swooned. My descending mind heard, "Bring her back to the compound. We shall use her to mate with my son," as I fell into darkness.

I awoke to a bright defused light above me shining in my eyes. My ass and back were on a cold table that immediately made me think of an operating room. Was I about to have unearthly procedures performed on me? What horrors would be done to me? I started to tremble and cry. How could I escape?

I heard a door slide open and two of those dinnerplate butterflies flew in and hovered to either of my sides. A bright light appeared around them and when the brightness dissipated from my eyes there stood two humanoid females. They looked like twins, both naked with athletic builds. Their breasts were smaller than mine; I think barely b-cup with pale pink nipples. I thought Lord of the Rings elves in appearance especially having long pointed ears.

"Ah, the earthling female is awake. This is the one from whose breasts we drank and The Captain took his pleasure. Let us prepare her for the mating ritual with The Captain's son tonight. Our tests while she slept off her sexual stupor has indicated she will be most fertile this evening. Let us begin."

I heard them 'speak' directly into my mind. They reached out a slender arm and helped me down off the medical table. They walked me to a small alcove and motioned me inside. Jets of warm fragrant water caressed all parts of my body. The bar I was holding onto rose and my armpits were sprayed and when I looked my underarm hair that had grown during my walk-about was now gone. The spray traveled across my vulva and when I looked my pubic hair was gone. I was hairless as the day I was born.

The sprays moved onto my head and I screamed thinking they would make me bald. The creatures actually laughed then assured me I was only being cleansed. The sprays stopped and they positioned me in the center of the room. Two jars were taken from a shelf and a fragrant ointment was poured down my front and back. Each of 'the Twins' took a position and massaged the ointment into my skin.

I of course trembled when my huge in comparison breasts were massaged. The Twin behind me moved hands under my hair and massaged my back working down onto my ass. Both knelt and four hands massaged my privates. My thighs were pushed apart and slender fingers massaged my now hairless pussy and between my ass cheeks. I closed my eyes and hummed experiencing pleasure from their manipulation.

I heard them laugh and twitter as they commented on my sexual response. "The Captain's son will greatly enjoy this female and we will enjoy viewing the mating ritual as will the others invited to this special event."

They moved to my front and warm lips captured my firm nipples. They sucked ardently and my milk let down and was swallowed by the two aliens. My tummy trembled from the pleasure, wonderful unnatural pleasure coursed throughout my breasts. I leaned into them seeking warmer deeper pleasure as I pressed my breasts against their hungry mouths.

I felt my now naked vulva being painted with my warm nectar as its liquid rolled down my naked thighs. Two hands massaged my pussy lips seeking the moistness. Two other hands moved between my ass cheeks playing with my back circular lips. Slender fingers pushed against my defense but breached into my darkness. A single finger from each alien moved up into my darkness as the same was done into my vagina.

The Twins did not abuse or attack my pleasures but softly steadily moved in and out my holes. Two fingers moved in and out my vagina and two moved in and out my ass. My legs started to tremble as my nipples were sucked ardently and my places of pleasure were overwhelmed. I groaned as a climax flowed over me. Their alien digits moved softly within me as I groaned my release.

They held me until my climax subsided. Fingers were slowly withdrawn and one Twin moved behind me. The one in front moved against my naked body and I took in a deep breath as I felt something enter my pussy. At almost the same time I felt something strong and thick push against my asshole. My pussy and ass were filled with hot thick flesh and started moving within me.