Alaine Becomes the Alien’s Bitch

Story Info
Alaine is abducted, bred and willingly stays.
9.7k words
4.36
26k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alaine becomes the alien's bitch

Alaine is abducted, bred and willingly stays

This story contains the self pleasure and alien abduction of a single adult female. Within here is female self exploration, phallic sculpture use, anal, domination, breeding and breastfeeding. If that is not for you do not read on. This is a fantasy under the Non-Human category because of the alien breeding after her intense self pleasure. Of course all participants would be eighteen or older.

I have a story to tell that no one will ever know. I am squatting down behind a bush, naked, my belly swollen with an alien child while I watch my rescuers sort through my abandoned hiking gear. My golden chains hang from my nipples and across my pregnant belly to disappear into the folds of my labia. A loud yell and I could be rescued from the alien life I now live but I will not call out.

Let me tell my story; a strange and unimaginable story, a story none would believe. At thirty one my life started to have no fulfilling meaning. I had been an orphan living in foster homes until I graduated college via a government program. I became a computer anti-hacker and made a good living for myself. With no one in my life it soon became unfulfilling.

I was watching that History Channel series 'Alone' and decided I wanted to challenge myself. I practiced self-reliance and outdoor skills and decided to go into the wild north-west forest and stay for a month or so. I self trained to start a fire, fish and hunt and forage for wild greens and herbs. I studied the flora and fauna of the Pacific Northwest. I became very adept at archery and trapping and shooting especially with a 45 cal handgun.

I bought the finest lightweight camping equipment; sleeping bag and tent. I went to the gym and bulked my muscles and built up my stamina. Little did I know all of that would be to no purpose. My long red, unkempt hair blew across my naked ass as I watched the rescue party reconnoiter my camp site and call my name. My naked nipples centered on my large breasts firmed from the cool breeze of early autumn. Since I was very much pregnant and squatting I peed where I was hiding behind the bushes. It felt right and native and wild to relieve myself there.

I sub-let my apartment and took my accumulated vacation time and packed up my gear. The correct bus line dropped me close to the hiking trails. I signed the trail book and put a month as my return. I had detailed topographical maps and the best compass money could buy and planed a multi-day hike deep into the forest. My target was a meadow high in the mountains with a clean running stream and a lake stocked with mountain trout, bass and pike.

The first day's hike was shockingly grueling. I pushed myself carrying my heavy supplies on the lightest, strongest hiking pack money could buy. I found the location as marked on the map late in the afternoon and crashed to the ground moaning. I lay on the ground breathing heavily for some time. Taking all that was left of that day's strength I set up camp, gathered firewood and got a fire going.

I was sweaty and sore and stripped off my clothing and stood naked in the gloaming. The breeze made my nipples firm and pointed. My hands on their own moved and cupped my naked breasts. My body trembled and I felt myself get moist between my thighs. I did not have time for my private pleasure but walked to a small pool of mountain water and sat. It was cold and invigorating and washed away the day's sweat and aches.

I walked naked to the campfire sitting on a log left by the person before. By now the coals were hot and I put on a pot of mountain water and brought it to a boil. I made coffee and rehydrated stew and had my evening meal. The sun went down and the nighttime sounds filled the forest. I cleaned up in the pool and added some wood to the fire to take off the night chill. I crawled naked into my extreme cold rated sleeping bag and put my pistol near my head.

I awoke to grunting outside my tent and the sounds of the deep night. I touched my pistol to know it was close. I was awake for some time in heightened awareness but heard no more close sounds. I was awake, my adrenaline slowly subsiding. I let out a deep breath and ran my hands across my breasts. I moaned when I pulled on my own hard nipples. My strong hands cupped and squeeze my large breasts and I moaned again.

I gave into my desires as my hand drifted down my belly and found the curls on my mons. I needed room so I unzipped my bag and spread my legs wide. My fingers found the wetness between my pussy lips and rode up and down my gash. My pointer found and teased my clit and I groaned. No man or woman knows my own pleasure and my fingers began their seduction of my pussy.

My fingers slid through my now wet lips, touching my anus and pinching my clit. I groaned as my fingers found the opening to my grotto and begged to enter. NO! Not yet! My wet finger came up seeking my mouth and waiting tongue. My sweetness coated my tongue and I closed my mouth to trap my anointed fingers and sucked them clean. I wanted more so my other hand ran up my cleft gathering my honey and brought them to my mouth. I trembled at my own taste and pleasured my snatch and my mouth for some time.

I realized I was wetting my ass and the sleeping bag so I rummaged for my panties and shoved them under my ass. My fingers remembered where I love to pleasure myself and slid through my wet pussy lips and circled my anus. My ass rose up capturing my fingers making them pay for their boldness. My knees rose to my chest and my ass was now unprotected. My fingers gathered my pussy honey and circled my anus knowing my defenses were gone.

One bold finger pushed against my circular doorway boldly demanding entrance. I screamed lightly as my cave was breached and my finger entered into my darkness. It pulled out getting more wet waiting for me to surrender. "Yessssss," I hissed and it pushed aside my defense and entered fully into my darkness. I groaned and trembled as it moved back and filled me deeply over and over. I groaned, "More!" and a sister finger found entrance to my breached darkness.

The twin evaders took possession of my cave atop each other then making me groan when going side to side. Dare I beg? "The Other!" I groaned begging. The third sister joined her twins and I screamed when fully invaded. I felt stretched and full and so naughty as the three sister fingers moved in and out my ass. My anus rode those wet fingers as my pussy continued to drip juices down through my ass cheeks.

I screamed again when I felt fingers pinch my nipples and pull them away from my breasts. My hard large nipples were pulled and twisted as if by a master on his slut. Those fingers left my tits and I groaned knowing where they were headed and what they would do. I screamed into the forest night as cruel fingers pinched and pulled my swollen clit. Oh goddess I came! I came so hard! I knew I was soaking my panties.

My ass pulsed on my three fingers deep into my darkness. My legs were wide open now as my hot juices sprayed out of my pulsing pussy in an arc to wet the sleeping bag by my feet. Naughty fingers slid through my wet pussy lips and found an entrance to my other pleasure. I groaned as they pushed up into my heat and rubbed my g-pad. I screamed and sprayed my cum all over my fingers only to feel my hot fluids drip to my asshole. Both my holes were abused driving me to another crashing climax.

Three fingers deep in my ass and two long fingers deep up into my pussy were crushed as my groin tightened into my climax. I screamed as my body trembled as my cum dribbled out from between my swollen pussy lips. A cruel thumb found my swollen clit and rubbed me to another powerful climax. I felt my cum pulsing out of me as I soaked my fingers, my panties and sleeping bag under my ass.

I begged for no more pleasure but my fingers disobeyed as they thrust deep up inside me. I wept as pleasure overpowered me thrashing my body in trembling aftershocks. My legs having been locked by tight muscles finally released and they dropped to the sleeping bag. My naughty fingers slid from my pussy and forced themselves into my mouth. I sucked them and worshiped them with my wet tongue.

I lay upon the sleeping bag breathing deeply knowing what was coming next. My three fingers in my ass would not terminate my torture as they moved back then deep into my cavern over and over and over. I begged them to cease and they slowly withdrew. My analring tugged at them as they turned me inside out when they went wide side by side. I groaned as they left my hole one by one then they rubbed my abused back lips.

Torturously they walked through my red curls on my mons and across my belly. They paused to pull and twist my nipples and I wept begging them to stop. They were not done with me as the last act of defilement they pushed my lips open and slid across my tongue. My obedient mouth closed upon them and my tongue licked the wicked trio in worship. My tongue washed each evil digit and my lips sucked them clean as they exited.

The punishment for my explosive pleasure was not over as the fingers on my two hands pulled my nipples far from my tits until I groaned. My evil hands pulled and twisted my nubs until I screamed into the forest and came one last time. My pussy and ass were soaked by my hot thick female cum. I had no strength to wash and just coiled into a fetal position and whimpered until sleep took me.

In the morning I awoke and stretched the night and pleasure out of my body. I exited my tent and walked to the mountain pool and washed the juices and sweat from my crotch and body. The coldness of the mountain water invigorated me. I felt like I would enjoy this month of self-exploration. I went back to the firepit with a pot of cold water and put it on to boil. I rehydrated some eggs and made toast with a stick and made tea. I had a good breakfast and sitting on the log naked made me feel very contented.

I dressed and packed up and in a wild act I hung my soaking wet panties on a tree branch for the next campers to find. I laughed at my naughtiness and wondered if they would still be there on my walk out. My final destination was still a two day hike. I walked all day hydrating from the mountain stream until the sun started going down. I had a rehydrated meal and made tea. I found two close trees and strung my hammock on two strong branches. I slid naked into my sleeping bag with my pistol close to my head and slept the night.

I awoke to the coolness of a mountain morning. I slid out of my sleeping bag and rolled out of the hammock so I dropped to the ground. The jolt influenced my bodily functions and I took a dump and a wiz then went and washed in the stream. Of course I moaned when my wet fingers washed my anus and pussy. "Sorry, No play this morning, we have a day's hiking to do," I said and laughed.

I made breakfast still moving about and sitting while still naked. I would be gone before it got really cold up in these northwest woods so I enjoyed my nakedness. I filled my GRAYL Water Purifier which will make filtered, clean drinking water while I hiked. I would need to stay hydrated for my full day hike. I checked my topographical map with my SUUNTO MC-2 NH USGS Mirror Compass and planned my route to the upper mountain lake. I planned to fish and hunt small game and my 45 would protect me from unwanted large predators.

I packed up reluctantly putting my clothes back on. I left yesterday's panties hanging on the hammock branch as I laughed again. They were strongly scented from a day's sweat and leaking moistness. Would they bring an inquisitive predator? I slid into my pack and started out towards my morning direction. When I stopped for a lunch break I would recalibrate my heading.

I hiked rising hundreds of feet up into the old growth forest. I stopped for a trailmix lunch and to refill my water purifier. I was thrilled with my new found abilities when I burst into my target mountain meadow. There was the mountain lake I planned to fish to supply my required protein and fat. Fish is a low-fat high quality protein. Fish is filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2. Fish is rich in calcium and phosphorus and a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.

I was tingling from the possibilities for a great adventure. I scouted and chose a great location for my tent. I walked to the lakeshore and brought back large stones to build a firepit. A few walking trips brought back all the widow's wood in my close area. A made a tripod cooking pot holder and sawed a stump and rolled it to my cooking area. I sawed other wood to useable lengths and worked out a sweat. I stripped out of my clothes and set up the interior of my tent.

I went to the lake and walked naked into the cold mountain water. I swam then used the one bar of soap I brought and washed away three days of hiking. Of course I moaned when my breasts, pussy and ass got a good cleaning. I laid out in the meadow letting the sun warm and dry my naked body. I rolled onto my tummy and trembled from the grass caressing my breasts and hard nipples. My hands drifted onto my ass and naughty fingers caressed down between my cheeks and teased my dark star.

Several days passed of hiking in the woods, hunting, trapping small game and fishing. I liked fishing the best as I stood naked in the lake casting the line as the sun warmed my body. The only time I dressed was to take those hikes and check my traps. Rabbit and Forest Grouse joined my diet of fish with wild mushrooms and foraged greens and herbs to keep me regular, if you catch my drift. I was loving my wild life.

To pass some time I started whittling wood. The piece I chose was about a foot long and thick around that my fingers didn't meet. I had seen knife accidents on 'Alone' so was cognizant of using a knife in a safe manner. I trimmed the bark to the white under wood and just absentmindedly started whittling. The sun was warm on my naked body and a soft breeze blew through the forest. I enjoyed the feeling when my nipples crinkled from the cool breeze. Of course I sat naked on my stump my legs spread wide.

After some time of almost automatic whittling I stopped to admire my work. I laughed and blushed because I had shaped the wood into what had to appear as a cock! The tip had a mushroom shape and down the shaft I had dug out raised areas that looked like pulsing veins. My hand held that thick long cock and I started to moisten. I picked up a stone and started to polish the wood to a fine luster. My breathing started to heighten as I held that cock.

I went into my tent and brought out my jar of honey I had packed. I drizzled the honey across the wood and worked my hand up and down the shaft. I kept at it until the wood had absorbed the honey and now shone with an obscene luster. I felt my pussy let down my moistness as my hand moved up and down the shaft. I put down my knife and brought the large mushroom head to my pussy. I groaned as that cockhead slid easily through my wet pussy lips.

I moaned as that gleaming white crown rubbed my clit then down my wet cleft to my asshole. Oh my Goddess! I was taken away with pleasure as the crown made love to my pleasure knot. Side to side and round and round that shinning dome sought to bring out my pleasure. Naughtily it pushed against the entrance to my pussy then wantonly pushed against my dark star.

As if on its own that big cockhead came back to my clit and stayed on it driving me to heights of pleasure. When the pleasure got too intense it played with my pussy and ass just pushing lightly, teasingly testing my resolve. I hissed when the shining scented knob returned to my clit intent not to leave until it made me cum!

As if possessed it caressed my pleasure causing me to groan and moan and hiss as bolts of pleasure coursed throughout my groin. A naughty hand gripped my breasts hard causing pain then pulled at my hardened thick nipples. I begged it to stop as I was being overwhelmed with pleasure. My legs pushed out straight and then tightened just at the edge of my climax.

That bulbous head teased my clit keeping me from my completion. It suddenly moved rapidly and hard pushing my swollen clit against my pubic bone. I screamed into the forest as pleasure pulsed through my body. My hot female cum shot out from between my open pussy as my body trembled. Naughty hands pulled on my nipples causing pain to mingle with overwhelming pleasure.

As my body shuddered with my climax, that naughty cock breached into my pussy causing pain and unimaginable pleasure. I screamed through another powerful climax as my hot juices soaked around that cockhead and wet between my asscheeks. I fell off my stump and that long thick cock used that moment to push up into my defenseless pussy. The thickness pushed out the insides of my cunt as she pulsed along the shaft with powerful climax aftershocks.

I fell to my tits on the grass and my knees. That wooden sculptured cock pushed up into the depths of my pussy. I groaned when its large head hit my cervix over and over filling me with pain and pleasure. The sexual nerves surrounding the opening to my vagina pulsed with pleasure as the thickness rubbed through my pussy lips. I was flowing with hot juices, wetting the long thick cock and my inner thighs as my lips caressed my invader.

I begged for that cock to stop its assault on my pussy but it refused going even faster and if possible deeper. My pussy tightened down on its stone polished shaft as it slid out and into my depths. My hot juices coated the shaft the only thing protecting me from internal abuse. Suddenly it slid out and rubbed between my soaking pussy lips and pushed against my swollen clit.

I screamed as it drove me to another climax. My pussy pulsed and heady scented juices sprayed against the thickness of the cockshaft and onto the grass below my belly. As I trembled in a powerful climax it rammed up inside me once more. It thrust into me rapidly causing a more powerful climax to overwhelm my body. I trembled shaking my tits across the grass causing pain to my exposed hard nipples. That cock filled my cunt to the max then stopped as I thrashed through powerful climax aftershocks.

I screamed as my cunt gripped and pulsed on that long thick cock soaking it with my hot thick female cum. I hissed as the cock moved slowly in and out of my abused cunt. It was giving me no rest as if it had other plans for my body and wanted to keep me on edge. I did not wait long for that monster cock to make its plans know. It slowly slid from my cunt pulling my pussy lips out along its thick shaft. I took a deep breath when my wet lips kissed the fat crown of that cock.

That long thick cock slowly moved through the cameltoe of my swollen pussy lips as if trying to be anointed by my own honey. Satisfied with its hot thick coating that fat cockcrown moved between my asscheeks. I begged it, "No Not There," but it ignored my plea. The large bulbous head found the back circle of my dark rose and pushed against it. I cried, "No Not There," but it pushed harder. That crown gave me no quarter as it pushed harder.

I screamed into the forest as that fat crown breached my defenses and entered the vestibule of my dark cavern. The pain caused my pussy to spray soaking the thick shaft. That cock used my fluid and pushed deeper into my ass. My naughty trio of fingers had opened my ass before but this horse cock was pushing out my analring and into my dark recesses. My hand moved to my belly and I could feel the fullness of the invading cock.

"Oh Goddess, no more," I begged but the cock went deeper and wider into my ass. I had never felt so full and stretched before. My anus was trembling from the demands of that thick cock. I wept as it went deeper then finally it stopped held outside by the two sculpted balls. I panted from the discomfort of having my ass filled as never before. My naughty fingers had never drilled my ass this deep nor this wide.