Alamandrian Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadows swirled around his dismembered stump spewing black ichor, his hand regenerating, as though fed by the eternal blackness that surrounded us. His wings spread wide, his chest distending, breathing yellow flames that engulfed the entirety of the chapel.

I reached out to the divine power once more, calling a mighty shield before me, flames licked around the ethereal wall produced. The beasts power produced such force that it felt as though I was being forced to my knees to hold my resolve. I hazarded a glace to see that the stone underneath me had cracked, ground to dust by the force, I was being pushed into the stale dirt underneath the floor.

I knew I had to steel myself or this would be the end of me...

My will straining against his... My battered body, sweating, brittle.

Then, Blackness. Utter nothing. A pale reality... "O'lord give me unto your grace... let your peace be unto my strength... O'lord... preserve me from this abyss..."

--***--

I woke some time later, my body aching, and heavy; it was as though I were moving for the first time in my life. My arms and legs straining against gravity for the first time. I hazarded opening my eyes, but the brightness stifled me, it was as though it were the first time, I opened them.

I quickly realized what had happened. This is was the first time I've been without my divine power. I had relied on my faith and divine strength for so long that my body had become weak. The memories of the night flooded back to me, but I could not recall how I came to be here, I strained to open my eyes again, forcing myself to endure the pain of the brightness. I was in a carriage, barren of comforts on the inside, but for a small bench and myself. I took measure of the situation and realized I did not have the strength to move my arms, looking down it became obvious as to why, they were bound in a set of manacles forged of blackened steel.

I assumed it was these unholy things sapping my connection from the divine. A dastardly trick...

"Ah... you're awake." Came Greenham's voice, his human manifestation forging itself from congealed shadows on the opposite side of the carriage.

I attempted to reply but my mouth and tongue would not cooperate. It felt as though they were made from cotton, full of liquid and fibre.

"Oh, pardon me, I've forgotten to remove the gag spell I placed on you." With that, he waved his hand nonchalantly, and a green glow emitted from his fingers. I suddenly had the ability to move my mouth again.

"Your screaming in agony was unbearable even to me..."

"Where... Where are you taking me?"

"Straight to the point eh? Not surprising given your resolve."

"Ans... Answer me." I strained, in a vain attempt to sit up.

"Alright, I suppose it is only fair to indulge you as much. Since your divine faith was too strong, you've managed to overcome my domination magic, unlike your brothers."

He readjusted himself, making him more comfortable on the bench before continuing.

"As a result I've had to use an alternate method... As you can probably tell, your connection to the divine has been sapped, making you as good as mortal."

"If... my power is gone, why still go through the effort. The manacles seem to have drained me completely."

"Intuitive as well as mighty it seems... A shame. You are correct the manacles have drained you of your power, per se. This is done by isolating you from all forms of ethereal energies. As a result, my demonic powers are also of no use on you."

"Then just... Kill me!" I mustered all of the strength I could manage, and sat up, my back against the wood of the Carriage.

"Ohh... Poor Theon, do not think I will spare your servitude... I need only to resort to more practical measures."

"Where... Are you taking me?" I struggled again.

"haha... Ohh Theon, to a fate far worse than death..."

"Your perdition... ergh... does you no benefit..."

"Well then, Zealot, I believe in a tenday you will begin to see things my way..."

A small hatch opened next to Greenham, and the unmistakable voice of Sir Jory boomed in.

"Your Grace, we have arrived at the Cave."

"Excellent, leave me with the Heretic, a while longer, I wish to continue our conversation."

"Your will is as mine, your Grace."

The hatch closed and the rumbling of the carriage stopped.

"I will never serve you... Greenham..."

"Tedious as usual, it is always the same story. In the end they always submit to me."

I didn't have the strength to argue... My consciousness was wavering even now.

"Before I go through with your hell on earth for you, I believe it is only fair to offer you fairly one last time, join with me willingly and save yourself."

"I've already been saved..." I choked out.

"Ever the zealot, ever pathetic... Know I do not relish having to do this to most... But you? My dear, dear, Theon. I will enjoy watching you submit."

"I only do... What is right by God..."

"So you've promulgated in the past... It matters little, come now, meet your fate." Greenham grabbed onto the collar of my tunic, lifting me with ease.

He dragged my dilapidated body out of the carriage, the air outside felt alien to me, the wind sharp, piercing through my skin. The sky shrouded in a grim overcast, even still the light from beyond the clouds unbearable.

I was dragged on my weak legs, down a sloped tunnel, evidence of excavation abounded around me, this cave seemed to be a sort of base of operations. I couldn't make out any meaningful landmarks as we descended further still into the belly of the cavern; navigating the labyrinthian tunnels would be arduous even with my senses intact; as it was now, I could hardly remember if we had taken a left or right at the last intersecting path.

The walls of the cavern were damp with condensation; the air thick, leaving my breaths laboured. Though in the depths of the cave, the failing light was a boon to my beaten senses.

After what felt like an eternity of winding, incomprehensible twists and turns; we finally arrived at what I suspected was to be my home, steel bars were set and bolted into the stone. Securing an alcove in the stone leading to what could be best described as a cell, though despite being in the belly of a cave, it was surprisingly well furnished.

"What do you want from me?" I asked Greenham, as he nudged me into the room shutting the door behind me.

"You will learn to appreciate the gifts I offer you, Theon, you will learn or you will die." He said, shaking his head, disappointed.

"You... must know I will never submit to you or the dark forces you serve? I would sooner die..."

"Goodbye Theon, when we meet next, the circumstances shall be different."

"I... will... I will see you brought to justice..." I called to him.

"We shall see..." His reply reverberating down the hall as he left unceremoniously.

With that, I took stock of the room and my surroundings. The cursed manacles were still on me, and I wagered they weren't going anywhere in the near future... The enemy might be evil, misguided maybe; but certainly not stupid.

In the center of the small, quasi-circular room there was a rug with a southern style pattern, the thread weaved together with bright red and orange pattern. On the wall was a rickety looking bed, though I wasn't going to complain, at least I would be off of the hard and cold stone. On the opposite side, there was a basin with a small grate directly above it.

I found it particularly strange that they seemed to have decent amenities here. With that realization came a grim thought, they designed it this way to because they knew I would be here a long time. Not willing to follow that existential rabbit hole further than was necessary; I set about looking at the grate, and peering up its vertical shoot. Aside from what appeared to be the distant glow of firelight, I couldn't discern much else.

I approached the cell door, it too was made from forged steel, if I had my divine strength breaking out of here would be a child's errand, but as it stood now... I would be lucky to put a dent into the bars. I tried in vain to rattle it, but it was well made, the door and lock fitting snugly into the frame. The hall appeared to go a ways further, but to what extent was unknown. If I listened carefully, I could hear movement and works going on somewhere away from here; but the cave echoed fiercely and as a result getting my bearings on the sound was near impossible.

Seeing nothing else of interest in the small room, I tried to get some sleep. The bed was old, but decent. On the bed were furs from various creatures stitched together, so I was warm and dry at least. My tired eyes barely able to keep open as I drifted easily to sleep despite the current state of affairs.

--***--

I was roused violently, by the loud clanging of steel on steel. Jolting me to my feet, I looked for the source of the sound, and saw that it was a diminutive form standing on the other side of the cell door.

"Nya... Dinner time, nyeh heh heh." The little devil cackled.

"What... What are you?" I asked as I padded over cautiously to the door.

"Huh? What? You never seen a Goblin before? Nya heh heh."

Goblins... in truth I'd never seen one before, and heard very little about them. By the look this one... it seemed it was a she. She stood about four feet tall, and rather thin, her muscles wiry and tight, she looked very lean probably quite agile. Her breasts looked large on her in comparison. Her skin a greenish grey. In her hands, she carried a tan leather rucksack.

"See somthin' ye like suh' knight? Nyahaha." She asked placing her dainty hand on her waist. Posing as a harlot.

"No." I answered flatly, unamused.

I was glad she seemed to have brought dinner, I hadn't eaten anything since the day in Cookham, and without my divine constitution I was starving. I had no hope to gather enough strength to break free of this place without food.

As I approached the door, a pungent, sour smell assaulted my nose; giving me a slight head rush. I persevered and stayed the course.

"What's for dinner?" I asked, impatiently arriving within a few feet from her. Her head at about level with my stomach.

She looked up with a devilish grin, a toothy smile with jagged teeth.

"You' gonna' have ta' work for it first. Hehehe." She giggled, taunting me.

"Please... Show some mercy... I've been without food for some time..." I pleaded with the creature.

"Of course, suh' night, you's just have to do me a favor first." Hardly able to contain her giggling.

"Well what is it? What do you want me to do?!" Rage overcoming my lack of energy.

"Nya heh heh..." I wanted to reach through the bars and strangle the damnable creature. If not for the manacles I likely would have; I was starving...

Just then, I felt something poke me in my weary leg.

What I saw, perhaps disturbed me far more than any demon I've fought before, Greenham included. A large, engorged, swollen, purple dick stuck straight out from the tiny creature's loincloth, her hand grasping at the base.

I recoiled as quickly as my muscles would allow, falling backwards onto my arse.

"What in God's Name?!" I asked rhetorically...

"What Suh' knight? Don' chya' want some Gobbowurst? Nya heh heh!" Her laugh hearty.

"No! Get that unholy thing away from me!"

"Now, now, where are yer' manners suh' knight?" She asked, pouting her face mockingly. She opens the rucksack she brought, chomping ungracefully loud on some bread.

"Yu'd not be so gallant to refuse a gift from a lady suh' as me'self would ye? nyahaha!?"

"Do not speak to me of chivalry fiend... Leave me, I've no interest in anything you might offer."

The goblin lass takes a step back leaning her weight on one foot, putting her cock back into her loincloth, shrugging.

"Don't worry suh knight, I think yer' gonna come round" Her tone more jovial than usual.

The indignity of thinking that I would willingly submit to her like that... I would rather die than subject myself to such debauchery. Though I had to admit, I did not like the prospect of having such things dangled in front of me as a price for sustenance.

For I knew my duty was to bring to justice that... monster Greenham, a perversion of the church. If I were to faulter now, and die in this place, it would be as much a failure on my part had he killed me there. It was his arrogance that allowed me to live in the first place, and that could be exploited to my benefit, for my Lord's benefit.

Before I could do that though, I would first need to gather my strength... My body was getting used to its current state, lacking the divine scaffolding I had come to rely upon. But I could not escape the fact that without food I stood little chance at survival let alone escape. Was I really ready to... submit to that creature in order to get it? I shuddered at the thought...

I wasn't used to lacking strength such as this, but more importantly, I was used to negotiation from a position of power my bravado could only work if I wielded some authority; and at the moment I had neither strength nor bravado.

In any case, I disliked both viable options...

The minutes turned to hours... I lost track quickly enough, I had resorted to kicking a stone into a circle of smaller stones from across the room to entertain myself. In truth, the cold, bitter dampness of the place pales in comparison to the boredom. Throughout the length of time, my stomach gurgled and grumbled angrily, as though protesting my current activities. Unfortunately, I couldn't reason with it, and it seemed to matter little that there was nothing I could do for it at the moment.

I'm not sure exactly how long it had been, but my mind began to become weary again. With little else to do, I gingerly laid down against the hay stuffed fabric that made the pillow on my bed, and my heavy eyes drifted me off to sleep.

--***--

Much as last time, I was woken with the shirking clang of steel on steel, as my "caretaker" raped a steel mug against the bars of my cell.

"Wakey wakey, suh' knight! Are you feelin' more agreeble' today?" She asked with a sly smile.

"I... I am willing to make... certain concessions for food..." I replied timidly, as I approached the door. My legs felt more natural to me again and despite the manacles I could maneuver fairly well.

"Oh goody!" the goblin woman did a pirouette and clapped her hands gleefully. Her toothy grin reviling.

"Let us... make bargain then, it is obvious what I would like... What would you like in return?" My timidity remaining constant as I stumbled through the question.

Her long grey tongue picking at what looked like yesterday's meal stuck between her two dagger-like canine teeth as she pondered over the question.

"Well, ye' see suh knight, tis' a lonely life here in this cold warren for a lady such as meself' I find meself' in need of assistance with things most primal." Her tone bordered on sarcastic, as though she were mocking my mannerisms.

I got a sense already of what she meant, little other query was needed.

"What do you propose I do about it?"

Her cock tenting easily her loincloth, the soft fur doing little to keep a hog of that virility at bay.

"Yer talk is sweet, yer words like honey... Why don't chye rap those sweet lips round me and gimme a good suck eh?" Her left eyebrow raising, her body showing excitement.

A cold sweat dripped down my back, apprehension gripping me.

"I don't think I'm willing to do such a thing... I would rather go hungry..." I stuttered out, anxious, unnerving.

She turned quickly and began trotting away without saying another word.

"Wait!" I called out to her.

"What if I... pleased you another way?" I continued.

Her back still turned to me, she tilter her head to the right, as though considering what I asked.

"Fine, but ch'yer only gettin' half." She said as she trotted over to the cell door.

"Al... Alright..."

She pulled a leather throng on her loin cloth and the whole gamut fell unceremoniously to the floor. She pressed her waist to the steel, recoiling initially from the coldness I wagered, but continuing still. Getting a good look at the "gobbowurst" as she called it... I couldn't help but feel emasculated by it. Which was a new phenomena for me as well, my mantle of protection kept me chaste for the most part, my mind is usually insulated from such thoughts... Now though...

Despite her diminutive form and stature; her cock would have looked long and thick on a large man, never mind a small green tinted child.

It was easily seven inches long, and purplish in coloration, a single bead of green opalescent liquid rested on the tip of her dick.

"Well whatchya' waitin' on? Get rubbin!"

"Ri... Right sorry."

I gripped the cock tentatively, it felt warm in my hand compared to the dampness of the dungeon that surrounded me. The purple hue contrasted with my fair skin strangely.

"Don't just hold it... Get ta' work!" She was obviously becoming impatient.

Tensely I stroked her cock to the tip. My soft hands caressing all of the ridgeline veins that splayed out from the base.

The greenish liquid leaked gelatinously to the stone floor, leaving a strand as it fell gracefully. I took that as a cue, and began to massage the underside with my fingers, massaging it like I would a sore muscle.

"What are ye doin'!? Jerk it off, up an' down ye ingrate." Her commanding tone coming across as alien given her small stature.

"S'like ye've naer done this before or something!?" She spat.

"So... Sorry, I'll try to do better..."

"It's easier if ye' get on yer' knees."

I carried on as I was, in a slow push pull motion up and down her shaft while her cock leaked precum like a tapped maple tree.

"Can't take a hint eh? Get on yer' knees!" She commanded.

With great shame, I complied, her long cock pointed right at my face... The puddle of greenish liquid congealing between my legs. Being this close to it, I could really see the fine details in it. Her skin was tougher than a human, and curiously, unlike my own penis; hers had two holes in the tip...

Her pre leaked from the top, larger hole, but as it formed a bead there it was joined by the greenish liquid being secreted from the smaller lower hole.

The second thing I took note of was the strong scent her pre was giving off, only getting stronger the more I jerked her cock.

"Ugh... Yeh'... Thas' it, jerk that cock." She tilted her head back, savouring the sensations.

"Do you really need to talk... Can't we just get this over with?" I asked, annoyed.

She looked down on me again, smirking.

"Well stop messin' round' an get ta' jerkin! Nyahaha!" Her laugh sent another bead of cold sweat down my spine. The sheer degradation of this was already becoming too much to bear.

I redoubled my efforts, to get this over with as quickly as was possible. The musk laying on stronger as I did however, and I noticed my mind was becoming hazy. I needed this to conclude and quickly, all of the physical exertion was draining. My brain clouding over, was the least of my worries though, her cock had begun to leak even more as I jerked quickly.

I moved my other hand to her heavy balls as I jerked her off. As I reached her engorged and thick cockhead, I twisted my wrist down grasping hard at the base while I rubbed her big balls with my other hand in unison. Up, coaxing more of her thick, strong smelling pre out of her slit. Down holding firm her thick diameter. The smell of the thick pre assaulting my senses; I had a hard time thinking straight.

She reached her hand through the bars, and ran her finger nails across my scalp. The sensation was incredibly strong, like every synapse was firing a hundred times a second as they dragged across my skin. I couldn't help but shudder at her touch. Leaning forward slightly. I accidently brushed my cheek on the tip of her cock, smearing some of her green fluid onto me.