Alamandrian Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My vision was clouded with a rainbow of colors. It looked as though the light of a thousand suns gleamed through stained glass windows of a great cathedral. My breath becoming hoarse... Their pace quicker than normal, breathing in heavily the smell of lust in the air; wafting from the goblinoid cock I was worshiping in front of me.

What was happening to me? I meanwhile seemed to have lost control of my hands, as they jerked and rubbed uncontrollably, corkscrewing up and down on her big cock. Catching another big dollop of her slick cream on my open and wanting mouth as it descended gracefully from the tip of her beautiful cock.

"I think suh' knight likes me' special stuff nyahaha!" Her laugh, coupled with grunts and moans under her strained breath.

The scent coming from her cock was too much, I felt my mind wandering further and further into it's torpid embrace of her dick. I caught every slimy strand of pre that she blessed me with.

"I can't... I ... What are you doing to me?" I asked, my mind incapable of putting together even the simplest of ideas.

"Ugh... I'm about ta' cum is what imma' do to ye'." Her breath as rugged as mine, one hand was running its fingers through my hair the other gripped firmly onto the steel bar of the cell door. Her hips humping into my hand as I pleased her.

I didn't know what to do, my lust hazed mind incompetent. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth... It felt natural somehow? Like I've always known to do so, when in truth I did not... I had never even had this done to me before...

"B... Bombs away! Nyahaha!" She yelled as the first thick, congealed mass splattered over my face. Missing my open mouth and landing onto the bridge of my nose. Redoubling the sensation of its heavenly musk.

As soon as her sweet smelling cum touched my skin, my whole body was set alight, twitching uncontrollably. I moaned unwillingly as the second even thicker blast landed right in my mouth.

I choked on the thick wad as it landed square into my esophagus, swallowing desperately, in a vain attempt to clear my throat. She kept cumming though, making it impossible to clear my throat of her sticky jizz. As soon as I would choke and cough enough to clear my airway, another thick load would replace it.

The whole of my body felt wrapped in silk, my vision clouded by rapidly changing colors. A prismatic ballet, spinning and dancing across my battered senses.

Meanwhile she kept unloading her inhuman cock onto me, and into my open mouth. It began to salivating without reservation. My muscles all loosened, every ache and pain I've ever felt melted immediately from my body. I no longer felt the pains in my hungry stomach, or my bruised and battered muscles. No longer did the heavy blackened steel of the manacles threaten abandon, no more did my mind ache from malnourishment.

I looked at the beautiful green skinned goddess before me, as she continued to rub and jerk her cock with more finesse now, smaller, but still substantial globs of greenish cum spraying over my flesh. Her mouth was moving as though she was speaking, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

My hearing distorted, it sounded as though I were underwater as she spoke to me, all but her obnoxious laugh failing to be understood. I smiled back up at my new goddess, this towering symbol of beauty. Licking my lips to gather another taste of her sweet goblin cum.

She had finished unloading her serpent onto me. Now, she reached into her bag and removed some bread and dried meats from it, tossing me the dry meat. She rubbed the tip of her cock onto the bread, getting it slick with the thick, succulent, sweet, intoxicating green cum. I took the bread from her hand with my mouth, as she passed it through the bars, she tried to speak again, but to no avail. Did she even care if I understood? She was likely gloating; it was more for her than for me probably... I couldn't care less at this moment in time, I was floating in a sea of cumstained bliss as the waves of euphoria washed over me.

The thick cum tasted amazing on the fluffy loaf, I ate it recklessly without abandon.

"dooooonnnnnnnn'tttttt eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttt sooooooooooo qqqquiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkkk, Nyahaha yer' gonnnnnaaaa chooooooookkkkkkkeeeee." She said, smirking at me.

All I could do was open my mouth and show her how good I was being, swallowing all of her green slime. All I seemed to know how to do was show her the green cum soaked bread.

My head swayed, the world spun; and then blackness.

--***--

I woke, in more pain than I have ever been in. My head ached especially. What the hell had happened? Why was I all sticky? I tried to sit myself up, but quickly deserted the thought, it was far too painful. At the very least I no longer felt hungry, but I'm not sure the trade here was worth it.

Finally, I gathered the courage to force myself to slink across the stone to the wall, propping myself onto it firmly.

Exhaling forcefully through my nose, was one a strained effort but the relief of pressure actually felt rather nice. My nose was leaking profusely, I was unable to wipe it from my encrusted face fast enough. Over the next few hours, I battled between diarrhea, abdominal cramping, profuse sweating, and unwarranted goosebumps. My head meanwhile felt like it was inside of a blast furnace, I was sweating so much. What the hell had happened to me? Was this the plague?

"Good mornin' suh knight... Nyahaha" My goblinoid tormentor, said revealing her presence.

She leaned against the cell door nonchalantly.

I dragged my dilapidated corpse-like body to the cell door, hoping to get some answers.

As soon as I approached, her musky scent wafted over my body, and like magic, my head ache was gone. My body felt invigorated. What was wrong with me?

"Suppose yer' feelin' a little out ta' lunch heh?" Her tone was dry, devoid of genuine care.

"What's wrong with me?" I strained to ask.

"Nyahaha, nothin's wrong wit chya'; jus' lasses like me have some strong spunk nyahaha!"

"What... Errgh... What do you mean?"

"How yer' feelin now yeah? It gets worse the longer ye' go without another helpin of my green cocksnot."

My vision strained, my head ache rearing its head as she shifted away from the bars.

"By God... This is unbearable..." I collapsed onto my elbows; I made an attempt to rouse myself but to no avail.

"Only gets worse from ere' too" She said shrugging.

Face down in the dirt, along with my pride. This is not how my minds eye saw myself, I felt pathetic... Felt so submissive and weak... This rush of helplessness washing over me like never before.

"I could uh, help ye' out if yer willin' nyahaha."

I forced my self up and onto my side with a cry in pain.

"Yes, please, end this unholy suffering!"

"Sorry, but yer' gonna have ta' beg me for it." She licked her shark toothed grin, her snake like eyes piercing through my senses.

"Please..." a tear streaming down my grimy, semen crusted face.

She shook her head, laughing.

"Nyahaha! Come on suh' knight, ye can do better than'at!" She praced about, jumping onto a chair, her foot raised onto the backrest.

The pain in my body unbearable,

"Please, this is unbearable... Give me your... Your cum... Please." My last shred of dignity melting away as I, a once proud knight of God, His champion, His sword, His flame... Was begging for a goblin's cum.

"Me what?" Her goading as unbearable as the pain in my body.

"Your cum... Please, give me your cum."

"Nyahaha! I dunno suh' knight?! What am I getin' meself' out of such an arrangement!?" She approached the bars, almost stoically.

"Please..." I had little left, though her renewed proximity had alleviated some of the pains I was experiencing. The sweating was felt throughout however, and seemed as though it wasn't letting up anytime soon.

"Aight' suh' knight, ye've convinced little ol' me, but yer gonna have ta' suck it straight outta me, I'm a little tired from me errands today." She said tugging her loincloth loose again. It dropped to the floor revealing her soft cock dangling between the bars.

My renewed sense of vigor, coupled with my sense of urgency and I quickly gobbled up her still soft cock without restraint.

As soon as her cock touched my tongue, all of the aches and pains vanished. I felt her heartbeat vicariously though her throbbing member, as it sprung to life inside of my mouth, while I eagerly sucked and bobbed on her cock like a hungry whore. Imagine thinking I would be on my knees worshiping a thick goblinoid cock... If you had told me that even mere days ago, I would have punished your insolence...

I sealed my lips around her cock head, and worked my hands in unison up and down milking out every dollop of precum she was willing to give me. Swallowing them vigorously, insatiably.

I held firm the base of her throbbing, leaking, cock as I pulled my mouth back. Sucking hard on the tip letting a puddle of her gelatinous ooze congeal on my tongue before driving forward taking as much as I could into my mouth. Ramming the puddle of ooze down my gullet.

"Nyahaha! Yer' such an eager cock slut!"

Her hand gripped my hair at the back of my head; not forcing me down, just convincing me.

I pulled back again, letting her thick fluid group up, savouring the taste, flicking my tongue along both holes of her perfect cock. Letting shivers of pure ecstasy flow through me born of her cock.

I was a willing receptacle of her thick serum, she continued to feed me more and more of the sticky ooze, and my greedy throat willingly slathering it into the walls of my esophagus.

I stroked her with both of my hands like a practiced slut as I sucked on her cock, in truth I was surprised with myself. I had never even had such a treatment myself, due to my now spurious vow of chastity... Regardless, it was as though my life's purpose wasn't to avenge injustice, or punish evil upon God's holy ground, it made far more sense to me and my slutty, lust addled mind to worship this green skinned goddess before me.

To worship her slick, two holed cock, to take in the drug secreted from her hard tool. The sheer hardness of her dick thrusting against my tongue was enough to send ripples of pleasure through me. My whole world flipping upon itself in a crucible of semen induced addiction. I was addicted to her sweet cock, her sweet cum. I was addicted, and I loved it... At least, I think I do? Why was my mind having such a hard time putting together a coherent thought? I could wonder one thing though...

I wondered if she was getting close or not, because she started bucking her hips some, dragging her two-holed tip against the roof of my mouth as I tongue bathed her underside, catching all of the sticky goodness she was gracious enough to give me.

Her grip on my hair grew stronger still as she started to push more forcefully into my gullet. In truth, I was both excited for her to fill my little tummy with her glorious nectar, but I worried she would leave again... I wanted her to be here with me forever... To keep feeding me her slick, sticky, lovely, warm, cuuuum...

Suddenly she pulled her cock free, startling me with a loud pop.

"Keep sucking me dick, ye worthless cumslut." She said as I continued to jerk her furiously.

"Yes goddess!" I said, unable to think.

She reached behind her to the wooden chair, and sat down on it letting me do all of the work. I was happy to be in control again, giving her pleasure was the only thing I wanted. Who needs to be free when you've got a thick goblin cock to slather up with your wet mouth? The sweet succulence of her dick juices enough to intoxicate my senses. The ridges of her immaculate, perfect member rubbing over my tongue, sent shockwaves through my body. The crown of her cock feeding my inner most desire.

I looked up as I sucked her cock, as she peered down at me with a wide toothy grin, I must've been doing a good job! She looked pleased! Had nothing ever brought me such joy? Than to suck on this cock? I was a good gobbo slut! I wanted nothing else than to be a good cocksucker for my new queen. Queen Cocksnot, I giggled out with her cock still lodged into my gullet willingly. I pried and pushed the thick head of her member ever further into my throat.

Why did I ever want to be rid of this place? Why wouldn't I just suck this cock, and enjoy her slimy treat forever?

Her head leaned back against the back of the chair.

"Uhhhg... Thas' it, keep suckin you slut." Her hand resting on the back of my head again, guiding me down as I sucked and stroked her relentlessly.

I had one hand on her cock stroking in time with my ascension up her shaft, my mouth sucking hard to keep a good pressure, my tongue doing small circles along the base as I moved. When I would reach the crown of her beautiful twin holed cock, I would hold myself there and stroke furiously for several pumps, just to get another taste of that sweet, sweet nectar.

She gripped my head hard now, forcing me down hard and fast onto her slick cock. No longer a passive recipient.

"Uhhh... yea... Worship me dick wit' yer spit" She said groaning into the air. Pumping her cock in and out of my mouth now with reckless abandon.

"Uhhhggggg... I'mma cum... Keep suckin' till I tell ye!" She said groaning.

With that, and little other warning, my throat was flooded with her thick mass of honey. So much it pooled out into my mouth I coughed and sputtered. I fought to force it down my throat absorbing the strong sensations, my mind a projector of colors across the whole of the spectrum. Pumping me full of her spunk the little goblin woman grunted and groaned incessantly.

True to my unspoken word, I kept sucking and keeping pressure on her dick as she pumped me full of her sweet tasting cum. My whole body reacting like lightning, twitching and writhing in pleasure.

My skin felt as though it was melting, as I kept sucking and swallowing her green jizz, my stomach distended from being filled; which probably should have hurt, but instead I felt an unending pleasure, and desire to keep sucking, a desire to keep pulling her sweet honey into me. The whole of my body absorbing the warmth from within, her cum felt as a hearty soup would during the harvest.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth, to my displeasure. I wanted nothing but to keep servicing her long, thick dick...

To be Continued... in another episode of the Alamandrian Tales...