Alan Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you know a person," she laughed. "Well, that's not quite true. I really know very little about her, come to think of it. So what are you going to do with them? Leave her like this, you know, digging on Will, or will you change her back?"

"What to you think best?"

"Well, kudos to Will."

"OK, I'll leave her like this."

She chuckled. "It's going to be a blast living here, watching this unfold."

* * *

It was just after dawn when Alan awoke. He let Chloe sleep as he gathered his things and dressed, and was surprised to see Barbara sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Morning, Barbara."

She didn't stir. Her eyes were staring straight ahead, a blissed out look upon her. A smile made her already beautiful features even more alluring.

"Morning, Barbara," he repeated. She snapped out of it, favoring him with an even wider smile.

"Good morning, Alan. Want some coffee? Will made it before he had to run."

"Sure. Should I help myself?"

"No, that's OK, I'll fetch it."

"So," he said, taking a sip, "You and Will, huh?"

She blushed crimson. "I know, I never would have predicted this. But he's always been sweet on me, and last night, I just don't know what came over me."

"Well, thanks for the java. I'm going to say bye to Chloe, gotta run."

London was awakening as he stepped out onto the pavement. Trucks were delivering bread and milk and whatnot as he made for the Tube. A block short of the station a black sedan pulled up right next to him as he was waiting to cross the lane.

"Get in," Karick said, his voice horse from too many Balkan Sobranies. "He's in London."

Next Chapter: Rumors of War