Alan Goes to France Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

"It's a naturist beach, but you've got to realise that the behaviour there is a lot -- shall I say freer -- than you might be used to. Don't go if you've any objection to seeing people having sex together in public."

When they assured him that they knew what to expect, he took a reasonable sum of money from them, then said he hoped they'd enjoy themselves, and said that there were only two special rules. The first was that children under legal age were totally forbidden, and the second that they must have clear permission before joining in any sexual activities, and reminded them that the laws on rape still apply.

With that advice imparted he opened the gate and directed them where to park, and pointed out the path down to the beach. Once they had parked, they followed the path as instructed, and soon arrived at the sandy beach, which was fringed by pine trees giving welcome shade. As they looked around to find a suitable spot to stay they soon became aware that the behaviour of some of the couples and groups spread among the trees was certainly very different from what they had found on the family beach.

Several of the women were laying down with their legs spread wide, their sex on full display, unlike those on the family beach who usually kept their legs closed. One such woman near to where they were setting up residence was showing off her large vagina lips as her companion was suckling one breast and caressing the other. She was showing her appreciation by gently fondling his large cock, which was visibly hardening under her touch. He looked up and saw the newcomers, and greeted them cheerfully before rolling over between his partner's legs and allowing her to guide his now firm member in between her lips and slowly deep into her pussy.

Needless to say, this display had an effect on Alan and Christophe which was obvious through their shorts, as Denise was quick to notice

"Oh look, Bridget. Our little boys have grown suddenly. I think we ought to relieve them, don't you?"

With that she started to undress, and the other three quickly joined in till they were all naked. They spread out the sand mats that they had brought with them, and Bridget followed Denise's example and lay on her back holding her arms up to Alan, who was only too happy to be pulled down beside her. Any doubts that any of them had had about "performing" in public were quickly forgotten as the two couples began the lovely game of coupling.

Bridget had drawn Alan's head down onto her breast, and, as he suckled her stiffening nipple he felt her hand caressing his half erect cock, which soon sprung into full life. His fingers probed her pussy lips, to find that she was already wet, and he slid his finger deep into her slippery channel, while his thumb rubbed her clitoral hood as he felt the little bump growing firm. There was no doubt that the sight of the fornicating pair next to them had aroused a somewhat surprising lust in Bridget, and she spread her legs wide and pulled him on top of her, and exploded into a fierce orgasm almost as soon as his cock had entered her hot and juicy vagina. She clutched him close to her, and rested on his elbows gazing down at her face as she gasped with the sudden release of tension. When she came down from the high he grinned at her.

"Feel better now?"

"Sorry, I had that all on my own, don't know what came over me. Watching that couple shag sort of turned a tap on, and let out the mucky side of me. Now it's your turn."

"Let's see what we can do together, shall we?"

He began a long, slow movement, doing what he called an internal massage. The idea of having sex in public had excited him, though he had been a little nervous. Now he was totally absorbed in the sensations of two bodies moving against each other, loving the feel of her belly and thighs, and lowering himself so that his chest slid against her ample breasts. In the few days that they had spent together he had soon found that he could control his urge to orgasm, and this time he took his time, sensing her arousal and speeding up his actions till he felt her building up to another orgasm, and, when he felt her vagina starting to clench on his cock, he let himself go, spurting his fluid deep into her just after she had reached her own orgasm.

They relaxed as Alan rolled off Bridget and they turned to see Denise on her hands and knees as Cristophe rammed her from behind, his hands reaching round her to fondle her breast with one and rub her clit with the other. Denise was squealing and, as they watched, Christophe tensed as he jerked his sperm into her, then they collpsed on their sides and began laughing together.

"Well, that's a good start. I never thought I'd want to be fucked in front of other people, especially not on the beach." said Denise. "It's much more fun than I thought it would be."

The others agreed with him, and they decided to go for a swim. While Alan had been practising his foreplay, Bridget had noticed that Christophe had been laying between Denise's legs with his head buried between them and she could see his tongue busily lapping her sex. It had never occurred to her that this might be an option, and thought it was all, a bit smelly down there and had never guessed that it was a smell a man might enjoy. As she walked alongside Denise she asked her

"Excuse me for being naïve, but is it really nice having a man lick you down there?"

"It's the best, I can't believe you've never done it. My Mum told me about it when I was young, when she was explaining about sex."

"My Mum never told me anything except about periods. I think the French are a lot more open about sex than the British."

"Look, why don't I tell Christophe to do it to you so you can find out how good it is, and perhaps I could teach Alan."

"That sounds like fun." They spent some time in the sea, then lay on the beach enjoying the sun till it got too hot for them and they returned to the shade. After a while spent just chatting and eating the snacks they had brought with them, Denise brought up the delicate subject that she had spoken about with Bridget.

"Christophe, my beloved, Bridget has a question that you might help her to answer. She doesn't know what cunnilingus means, and I've told her I'm sure you'd be only too pleased to show her."

"You don't mind my kissing another woman down below? And do you really want me to, Bridget?"

"Well, it's something I know nothing about, and I'm always ready to learn something new. I'm sure Alan would like to learn how it's done, and Denise says she'll teach him, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Alan?"

"In the interest of research, I'll do anything you say, even if I've no idea what cunnilingus is!"

Christophe and Alan changed places, and Christophe parted Bridget's legs and knelt between them. He leaned forward and started by kissing her breasts and arousing her nipples, then began to kiss his way downwards across her curved belly till he reached her curly bush. He kissed around her hips and the edge of her hair till he came to her thighs. He started with the front and began a slow movement from one leg to the other, gradually moving deeper between them, as she involuntarily spread them wider to give him access. Soon he was licking the groove between her thighs and her outer lips, then, as her arousal grew, he slid his tongue the full length of her vulva, from her anus, across her inner lips, and then t her clitoris. As his lips closed around her clitoral hood and his tongue searched out the little bud hidden within, she erupted into orgasm, her body writhing under his touch, and, as his fingers slid deep into her vagina, she grabbed his head and pulled him hard against her.

"Don't stop now. I want your cock inside me, quickly."

Alan looked at Denise, who, with Alan, was watching the sight of her husband ravaging the English woman. She just smiled, and nodded, and he slid up Bridget's body, stopping only to kiss and bite her nipples, before his very firm cock arrived at her vulva, and after one or two exploratory pokes, it slid into the waiting channel. She felt the difference from Alan who was thicker, but Cristophe's weapon probed even further into her passage, pressing hard against her cervix. He felt her urgency and began thrusting hard and fast into her, and was soon rewarded by the response of her body, her hips rising against him and her vagina walls spasming on him, bringing a rapid reply from him as he locked hard against her, then gave a few final hard thrusts as he jetted his sperm deep into her womb.

Christophe rested on Bridget's body, his slim small body so much lighter than Alan's, but his penetration after he had aroused her so thoroughly had given her the fiercest orgasm of her life. They turned their heads towards their partners, to see that Alan had his head between Denise's legs, and she was instructing him in the gentle art of pussy licking. He had been surprised to find the smell and taste so much more pleasurable than he would have guessed, and he was soon lapping the copious juices that were oozing from her slit.

She pushed his head away, then stood up and bestrode him so that he was gazing up at her glistening pussy. She quickly knelt so that her vulva was just above his face, and he was looking at her closely, taking in the sight of her protruding pink vagina lips, unlike Bridget's which hid coyly inside her outer lips. As she lowered herself further, he found his mouth pressed firmly against her lips, and his tongue began a frantic dance, sweeping along the groove, flirting with entering her vagina, then back to her clitoris, sucking and biting as she had instructed him. His face was now covered in her creamy juice, and he thrust his tongue deep into her passage. Then he felt her move, as she bent forward and he suddenly felt his rigid cock engulfed in her soft mouth, her tongue raking up and down its length, and he started to thrust up into her.

She sensed that he was near to erupting, and she quickly stood, reversed her position, and lowered herself unerringly onto his hard member until she was locked with her pussy lovingly holding his full length. It was her first cock apart from her husband's, and she loved the bigger girth that spread her wide. She began to move, raising and lowering her pussy on his cock, and he responded by thrusting up, meeting her movements. He saw her hand drop to her belly and her fingers were moving rapidly as she rubbed her clitoris. He responded by grasping her small, firm breasts and pulling the flesh forward, his fingers holding her hard nipples till they were fully stretched. She was gasping with pleasure, her head thrown back and, as she sensed he was about to cum she raised herself till his cock was nearly exposed, then dropped down and squeezed him with her pussy as he grabbed her hips and held her firm while he jerked over and over as his juice jetted up towards her waiting womb.

Denise collapsed down onto Alan, and lay gasping on top of him for some time before rolling off as his cock softened and slipped out of her vagina. The two couples lay side by side, all four having experienced some of the best sex of their lives. Eventually they stirred, and wandered down to the sea, the two women with juice running down their legs. After a swim, they dried in the sun, then dressed and left the beach to return to the hotel. They went to their rooms and agreed to meet for dinner at a local restaurant.

After the meal they went for a stroll on the sea front, where they talked over the day's events.

"I hope your exposure to French debauchery wasn't too much for your delicate English sensibilities." said Cristophe.

"I think we'll get over it." replied Bridget "Alan's a bit young to be disgusted and I haven't had such fun in ages. What do you propose we do to finish off the day?"

"Well, that bed in your room is huge, how about all going and playing games together?"

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers