Alan is Seduced and Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough a few moments later a wine waitress arrived with a tray holding three bottles of wine, white, rose, and red and started to move around the table topping up each person's glass. As she reached Alan (he was drinking red) she positioned herself on his right but his glass was to his left so she leaned over a bit to reach it, As she did this Alan felt the soft napkin land on his lap which she released from under the tray held in her other hand.

Alan resisted making any movement until she had moved well away and completed her duties at the table. He was worried someone could have noticed but apparently not, the conversation was continuing to flow without any hesitation.

Then a ping on a glass at the head table grabbed everyone's attention again and the CFO proposed a quick toast to the hotel staff and management for organising a good day and evening, to which all held up their glass and concurred and the CFO concluded saying the Main Course would follow in 5 minutes. This was an invitation for those wanting to visit the washrooms to do so.

Alan now unwrapped the napkin beneath the full tablecloth and could feel a garment was inside. He quickly scrunched up the garment into a ball in his hand and slid it into his pocket. This was not as small as the panties, so he was a little stressed making sure it was fully inside his pocket. He smiled and asked that he be excused and rose to go to the washroom.

The men's room was busy, clearly the invitation between courses encouraged a bit of a rush - but the peak was over, and people were returning to their seats. Alan found a cubicle and went inside and locked the door. He took the garment from his pocket and it was the matching yellow bra to the panties he was already wearing. It was still warm he thought and had an edge of Susan's perfume coming from it.

With it he noticed there was an extension piece sewn into the back of the bra band thus expanding the size around considerably. Clearly his chest size was bigger than Susan. He was conscious of time and quickly hung his jacket on the door hook and unbuttoned his shirt. After sliding off the shirt he pulled on the bra through the shoulder straps (which he noted were at full extension of adjustment) and managed to get a clip behind his back to engage with the extended band but found the second one more tricky.

After fumbling a bit, he managed the second clip and then adjusted the shoulder straps to fit. The effect was more touchy feely than he expected, it was noticeable to him that the bra was in place as he moved his arms. He quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and clicked a selfie without his head in shot, replaced his shirt and jacket and returned to his seat just as the main course food was being served.

Again - his mind was full of Susan and what she has and was doing to him within 2 hours of them meeting each other. Holding down sensible conversation with his colleagues became more of a chore and his dick was constantly throbbing hard inside the panties.

After the Main Course and before sweet there was a considerable time given to the COO who called up some individuals and one group to receive envelopes with prizes inside for best efforts in the Team Building events of the day. The one lady in Alans Team was selected to receive one of the Envelopes as the creator of the best straw and elastic band sculpture. Alan tried to clap enthusiastically and told her "very well one" as she returned to her seat.

Alan now wanted the event to finish so he could skip off to see if Susan was still in the Bar.

Leading up to the service of Sweet the wine waitress was back. Again, he felt a napkin fall into his lap and this time the waitress spoke quietly into his ear - all she said was "5 minutes". She continued around the table and left the scene again. Alan repeated his actions and again visited the Washrooms. This time inside his pocket were two black stockings and a yellow matching garter belt. As he decided "in for a penny, in for a pound" and began to slip off his shoes, socks and trousers he turned to sit on the WC to address the tricky job of putting on the stockings.

The garter belt followed, and the suspender clips took an age - but finally he was done and as he went to put on his trousers, he felt the vibration of his phone, the message was simple,

"Photo"

He obliged and dressed in his trousers and shoes and put his socks into his pocket.

The sweet course was followed with some cheeses and coffee and then Alan was looking for a moment to exit the event. The Conversation at the table was now quite loud given the wine consumed with several people talking over each other. He rose from his seat, walked around to the lady of the Group and quietly said that he was pleased she took a prize for the Team but she was probably right, he was not quite 100% so was going to retire early. He left the room.

As he did so his phone vibrated again. Outside the dining area he read Susan's latest message.

"If you want the rest of the fantasy then tell me your room number and I will come up in 15 minutes. You must be dressed only in what I have given you this evening when I arrive."

Alan took a deep breath - this was a moment he thought of Amy his girlfriend and how he did not want anything like this on his conscience. But his body was tingling with sensations all over - his Hard erection trapped inside the soft material of the Panties, his bum feeling the sexy panties tight up between his cheeks - even the silky feeling of the nylon on his legs and the tightness surrounding his chest in the bra. All together he wanted to see where this would go so, he replied

"214"

The Humiliation

As Alan got into the lift on the way to his room, he was having second thoughts. However the slight danger, the feeling inside his clothes of already being under the control of a gorgeous woman had his sex juices flowing and he could not find the strength to pull away from these thoughts and a desire to try the fantasy out.

He kept on saying to himself that it would be one night of madness and tomorrow everything would return to normal.

Closing the door to his room he walked quickly in and looked around for any items he might be concerned about. He popped his laptop into his suitcase with the loose clothes and stuffed it into the wardrobe out of sight. Then he took off his clothes and placed them on a shelf and hangers also in the wardrobe.

He hooked up his phone on the desk to its charger (checking it for any messages, there were none but the wallpaper photo of Susan was so sexy) and then he found himself looking in the tall mirror at his body wearing the yellow lingerie and black stockings.

He looked weak and awkward, but at the same time his hard cock inside the panties reminded him he was turned on by the feelings the garments created - especially the stockings he thought as the smooth nylon touches the skin and hairs he felt them wrap around his legs in a way that caressed and excited him with the slightest movement.

At that moment, a quiet knock on the door occurred and his heart took an extra beat. "On my way" he spoke loud enough to be heard. He went to open the door and took a quick look through the spy-hole. To his horror a waiter is standing there with a bucket of ice with champagne and two glasses to serve the room. Alan panics a moment and then dashes to the bathroom to grab the shower robe - throws it on and ties the belt and dashes back to open the door. The Waiter looked a little peeved he had been kept waiting but strode in assuming all was OK and placed the tray on the table and turned to take out his book for signature. Alan was shuffling around to find his wallet for a tip, he had left it in his trouser pocket.

Grabbing a $20 note he swung around and quickly signed the tab and handed over the money. This brought back a smile to the Waiters face who started to walk out with Alan following behind to close the door. Alan wondered if the waiter had noticed the black stockings on his feet and lower legs, but figured it was too late now.

It was another 5 minutes before the next knock on the door and this time his spy-hole was looking at the gorgeous Susan in her red dress. He opened the door and let her walk in pushing it shut behind her. She smiled into his eyes and looked him up and down and opened the conversation:

"I asked for you to be wearing nothing other than the clothes I have passed to you this evening" she said in quite a stern voice "why are you wearing a shower robe?"

Alan was a little shocked, it was almost like he was being told off, but immediately untied the robe and let it drop to the floor. "the waiter came with champagne and I was caught off guard" he said, "I have opened it and there are two glasses waiting".

She put her sizeable handbag down on the chair and she moved around to the light controls and adjusted the ambiance and then to retrieve both glasses. She walked toward him handing one to take. "if you want to experience femdom you must always do exactly as you are told or there will always be consequences...cheers", they clinked glasses and drank some champagne.

Susan was now standing to face Alan within an arm's length, and she looked deep into his eyes. As she came close, he looked down at her soft firm breasts now resting directly in the dress and her nipples had become hard and apparent through the thin material. Her free hand reached out and enveloped his hard cock inside the panties and she squeezed just a little: "I see your friend here likes to be wrapped in ladies' panties" and she giggled.

She started a slow squeeze and rub action that quickly raised his feelings and within 30 seconds she had a small wet patch of pre-cum showing on the front of the panties. She smiled as she saw this and looked up "I am going to have to be very delicate with you, I can see you might come at a moment's notice" and she took her hand away.

She turned and took another swig of her champagne and moved back to the chair and table. "Lie back on the bed Alan" she said, back in her stern tone. Alan did not hesitate and sat back onto the double bed and shuffled into the centre onto his back, his head supported by the pillows. Susan opened her handbag on the chair and rummaged a little drawing out the small polythene bag in which Alan had seen handcuffs earlier.

Susan placed them on the table next to the champagne and took her glass for a top up - she looked over at Alan's glass, it was still quite full. "I am a sucker for a nice bottle of champagne" she laughed. Taking her now replenished glass and the plastic bag, she walked to the side table and put both down.

Susan then looked deep into his eyes as she put her hand behind her back and expertly pulled down the zip to her dress, the zip slid down all the way past her hips and the dress just dropped down to the floor. Her stockings were stay ups but otherwise she was nude. Her breasts were young firm full and her nipples were rock hard, clearly this fantasy was one she enjoyed as well. Her body was toned and fit, slim at the waist and her hips curved with a shaven clean pussy that he also noticed had a slight glisten to it. Alan's cock reacted almost violently inside the panties, straining now to be released.

The naughty smile was back on Susan's face as he took another slug of the champagne and then grabbed the packet as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his body - her nude pussy now touching his hard cock trapped inside the panties. She moved with a bit of intent rubbing him even harder.

Susan then slowly unzipped the packet and extracted a pair of metal handcuffs and a chain with two keys on it. She simply smiled, with an evilness in her grin he thought, as she put the chain over her head so that the two keys were now dangling between her sexy breasts. Without saying anything more she now took hold of his left hand and wrapped the handcuff around pushing it shut with a clicking noise. He did not resist.

Leaning well forward now and her firm breasts were now close to his mouth as she drew the free handcuff around the bar on the headboard and drew his right hand up to meet the cuff which she expertly applied and squeezed shut. Now she sat back up and smiled into his eyes. "No going back now my naughty Alan" she stated.

Alan realised this is indeed the point of no return and Susan rises and moves off him and off the bed. She stops to take another mouthful of her champagne and looks down "do you want some?" she asks. Alan thinks a moment, "I am good for now "he responds (the champagne on top of his beer at dinner would probably not be a good mix he thought). She giggles and walks back to her handbag. This time she takes out the two bundles of rope that again she showed him in the bar and returns to the bedside.

Very deliberately and very slowly she now places her hands on the suspenders attached to his stockings to undo them one by one (4 in total). "You do realise you would be in real trouble in the washroom taking down your panties if the garter belts are on top of the panties", she giggled. After release she then scooped the waist band of the panties at each side to uncover his cock and to slide the panties down over the stockings and near his ankles.

Susan then tidies up by replacing the suspender fastenings to the stockings. And looks at his hard manhood now free and starting to throb already. She smiles and goes to the foot of the bed and removes the panties altogether, placing them on the bed.

Now she unravels the first of the two rope bundles to form a free length and takes the two ends together and slides the rope so that a loop is formed at the middle point. With her assured style, but not having to force Alan, she moves his left foot close to his bum. He realises she is quite an expert as she quickly circumnavigates his thigh and lower shin with the rope three times around and then takes the loose ends through the loop between the thigh and calf and rolls the ropes around themselves thus creating a knot behind his knee. This limits his leg movement to very little.

Before he quite takes in the bondage of his left leg, Susan has moved around the bed, unravelled the second length, and has bound up his right leg the same way. Now he is feeling very vulnerable - his erection is open, and he cannot move or escape in any meaningful way.

Next, she passes by her bag again and this time takes out a small roll of gaffer tape 2 inches wide. She pulls off about 6 inches of the tape and tears it cleanly across and returns to the top of the bed.

Alan is watching intently, and his erection is giving it all away that her actions are turning him on. She sits on the side of the bed near his shoulder now and smiles deeply into his eyes as she brings out the panties in her left hand and asks him to open his mouth. Instinctively he does start to protest but she gets enough of an opening to push the panties into his mouth forming a gag and follows this up quickly with the grey gaffer tape over his mouth. "There now, peace and quiet" she adds with another giggle.

At this point she stands again and returns to her champagne glass. Returning to her bag once more this time she brings out a small telescopic legged tripod and he watches as she sets up the three legs at the foot of the bed. She then goes over and take his phone from the charger and fiddles a bit with the buttons. She mounts the phone on the tripod and makes a few adjustments until the picture is as she wants it and starts the video function to record. She also starts up some music to play at the same time, quiet seductive tones creating a sexy ambience.

On her way past her bag again she grabs a small container of lubricant and sits beside him as she pours some onto her hands and rubs them together to spread the gel over them. She sits beside him and now reaches over to start her finger work on his hard erection. She smiles and giggles as she quickly gauges how close to coming Alan is. Not far she can tell. She looks up and says to him "No coming or there will be consequences".

With this she starts to stroke rub and tease his cock and the balls nice and slowly but continuously. Soon he is starting wriggle against his bonds and grunting through the gag as she knows exactly what is happening inside his body. Susan plays Alan like a fine violin, taking him to edge after edge after edge - but always pulling back just before he comes. Each time she stops, his eyes look at her in desperation and she knows he is so close to his orgasm. But she keeps him denied.

After half a dozen edges Susan goes beside him and peels off the gaffer tape and removes the panties from his mouth and holds her finger to her lips "schhhhhhhhhh - don't make any noise or the panties go back in" she announced. She then mounts over his body again, this time facing his feet and the camera, and she moves her wet pussy up to cover his mouth. He can smell her sex juices and the proximity of her sex lips and knows he should start to lick her.

As he starts to do this, he feels her hands again start to play with his cock, quickly making it fully hard again. He begins to work out the play and reward, when she is feeling his tongue and mouth doing a good job, she gets a little faster and sexier with her hands around his erection. If her feelings are waning at all she slows down and applies less pressure.

He works as hard as he can muster to make her come. She is grinding over his tongue and nose and he can tell he is getting her close to orgasm - her fingers keeping him hard and soon nearing another edge point. As he feels himself start to swell up for his orgasm - he sucks and pinches her sex lips firmly between his lips and she lets out a big scream as her juices let go over his face and she has a big orgasm. A second or two later he feels his own orgasm mount and just as he starts to explode, he feels her let go of all stimulation and she presses down around his shaft base and balls but no more movement.

It was too late for him though, he could not hold in the orgasm anymore but realises she is not giving him any satisfaction for coming fully, she has ruined it for him.

At this point she moves forward a little and moves again off his body and off the bed and finishes her glass of champagne turning with a smile. "That was nice" she opened "but you tried to cum without permission and as said - that has consequences". She walks to the phone on the tripod and stops the video recording. Then she fills her glass again from the champagne bottle. Alan is wondering if he should speak. She also told him any speech would have consequences. He decides this is the right time to engage again in conversation.

"I would say that you taste fantastic" he decides on a compliment.

Susan stands there in the subdued lighting facing him, her body oozing sexiness, her breasts the perfect balance and her pussy still glistening wet, drinking some more champagne. Her naughty smile returns, and she looks him again in the eye as she moves back to his side and again surprises him with a quick action to push back the panties into his mouth and the tape is replaced. "I warned you talking would have consequences" she says sternly again.

Then she jumps up and he watches her move through to the bathroom - he hears the shower going and starts to wonder what is next. His balls are still full of cum and surely it must be his turn to explode now. After about 10 minutes Susan re-emerges from the bathroom in the shower robe drying her body. Sipping at her champagne she retrieves a hairbrush and her make up bag from the handbag and sits to place everything back in place. Alan is getting worried now.

Then Susan walks to where her dress is resting and slides it back onto her wonderful body, her dexterity of sliding up the back zipper without help is impressive. Then she starts to tidy up on a few things. First, she replaces the telephone back on its charger - and Alan has the sense to think at least she used his phone and not hers. The tripod is pushed together and returned to her handbag as is the tube of lubricant.