Alan is Seduced and Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another fill of her champagne glass empties the bottle, he notices her reach back into her handbag and she then sit down on the side of the bed next to his hips with the champagne.

"So now is the moment of reckoning my naughty Alan" she starts "I need to give you the consequences for coming without my say so"

With this she brings out a small plastic bag and she empties it onto the bed - Alan cannot quite see what it is as his tied leg is in the way. His now flaccid cock has quietened down for the time being without stimulation and she suddenly moves her fingers around the base and behind his balls - he is very unsure of what she is doing. Then he does see her pick up something and recognises it as a metal chastity cage that is rapidly applied over his flaccid penis and pushed into position. One last element - a lock unit that slides sideways into position and one of her two keys is already inside the lock - it is twisted and withdrawn and the key necklace is replace over her head (taking care not to disturb her hair).

Without a word she walks back to his phone, picks it up and takes a final picture and replaces it on the desk. Once more she returns to his side and picks up her glass again which is just over half full.

"Whilst I finish my champagne I want to let you know a few things about my style of femdom that probably have not occurred to you yet" she started "The main one is the control I now have of your electronic life. When you inserted my SIM into your phone, I took over every node and spoke of connection your phone has in the wide world web. It will be almost impossible for you to eradicate my trace and seed, changing your phone will not help you at all. I am in your bank account, I am in your emails both work and private, I am in all your photos and videos, I am in many of your contacts phones and files as well. Hundreds and hundreds of threads that will all have to be cleaned to erase me and you will not ever succeed.

She continued "For tonight's fantasy experience I have not been greedy, I have taken just $3,000 for my time and the replacement of my lingerie, my handcuffs and the chastity cage. I think you will feel that is fair value. It is also not so much to give you too much grief of explanation - perhaps a flutter in the casino that went a bit awry."

She drank up the last of her champagne and finished off "so on my way out I will hit the makeup room button so that the maid comes in early on her rounds tomorrow morning. I do not want you to suffer too much. You will find that there is no sign of anything on your phone - including the video and pictures which I have, of course, transferred elsewhere. The money transfer is untraceable but rest assured - if I ever want to get in touch with you - or anyone else you know - I can. It would be futile to come after me.

With that she rose, straightened the hem of her sexy red dress, picked up her handbag and departed the room. Alan saw the little green light come on near the bedside which is the makeup room signal as she closed the door. All he could do now is try to think up what he will say when the maid does arrive and how he will get out of the handcuffs and chastity without the keys.