All Comments on 'Alan'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good fun story and please keep them coming

you did a good job of making the story come alive.i could feel alan and megan making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it

There are so few stories this good. You need to keep writing for the readers. We will be lost without you.

VampirateVampirateover 18 years ago
Extremely well done!

Loved it... really!

One of the first in a long time to have me bookmark an author so I can see the next chapter ASAP!

Excellently descriptive, very detailed, short but well detailed backstory, and wonderful player insight!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Bad At All!

Great Story!

One of the best I've read here lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hopeful

I hope you will finish this same story on another board,

before you leave everyone here hanging as well. How about

it?????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give us more

bring the chapters on and let us read your story.make the chapters longer and you write well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good

You have the makings of an Anne Rice...this is how she started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good could be better!

If Alan's powers are going to grow, he ought to leave his 'conquests' feeling good, feeling fine AND with no conscious memory of why they had done 'it' and who they had done 'it' with. Just leave them with warm memories of someone but they're not sure quite who. Safety 1st until he can control 'the seed' with more precision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Love the power XD. It's so user friendly. Since he can control the body it seems does this mean he might be able to save his granda?

skyink93skyink93over 11 years ago
Looking forward to the rest

I just read the first installment and I am definitely looking forward to finishing the story, thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unfinished story

so you know - this story was left unfinished 7 years ago.. with a cliffhanger :)

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
Read this saga years ago on a different site.

It's a *great* idea implemented flawlessly. Wish he'd written much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finished story

For those who would be scared away from this story owing to having read a comment that this story is unfinished and ends in a cliffhanger:

The end of the 28th chapter is effectively the end of a story arc; the "cliffhanger" merely seems to be the continuation for a new story line that didn't come to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alan's Inheritance

A very nice beginning to a hopefully nice fantasy. I like the way you gave character to young Alan -- his devotion to his grandfather, and his kindness to his beautiful teacher, and his restrained engagement with her that had to be cut short so he would bnot be late getting to his grandfather's bed. Thank you, and looking forward........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tienes estilo

En serio, me gusta la forma en que le diste sus poderes a Alan. Eres ingenioso! Ojalá la historia siga así...

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago

Promising start...

Remember my 'older woman' when I started college with great fondness.

Looking forward to following chapters-all H's a very good sign

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent work

I liked it very much. please continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great way to start❤️

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

This is a really interesting, detailed and unusual story with many parts. 5*

However the Author did not post a few chapters, crucially including the last one.

I was happily able to conjure up a conclusion for myself, but I can see that many other readers are very disappointed at reading such a good and long story without a satisfactory conclusion. Be warned.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

5 STARS!!! Great opening chapter.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999about 2 years ago

I Had A Similar Situation With My English Teacher Ms Watson. She Was Like Ms Kelly A Young Teacher 29 Years Old. She Was A Friend Of My Mom's So I'd Constantly See Her Around Since I Was A Kid. Then One Day In My Senior Year I Just Turned 18 And She Asked Me Over To Her House To Clean Her Pool. Something I Usually Did For Most Of The Women On The Block Being A Young Guy Doing Odd Jobs In The Summer. She Turned Me Into A Full Young Man With Experience After That. Seems Like She Had A Bit Of A Crush On Me As I Grew Into An Older Man. I Still Visit Her From Time To Time When She Needs Me Over Which Is 4-5 Times A Week. Love The Story Just Brought Up Some Random Memories. As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice r@p3 story, controlling her mind was better then slipping a drug in her drink. 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I first read about this “situation” in Asimov’s “Foundation and Empire” in the late 50’s - and it might not have new them

Asimov’s characters were concerned about taking over the universe, not sex, but I was able to shift my focus to sex and poker seamlessly - too bad I never developed any of the powers

WITTON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun recycled tale. For this scenario it was a bit thin in descriptions, but still fun if not 5 stars worth.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alright, alright, nothing particularly new or groundbreaking, but it has potential to be an interesting story. I'll give it a chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous