Alana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." She started, looking over at Kiki with her very best sad puppy dog look. "I'll die! I'm so horny already. Please!!"

Kiki smiled at her. "You know what. We're both new to this whole thing so okay. You can cum right now, but then not until I come back. Does that sound better?"

"Yes! Thank you!" Alana's face was a mixture of gratitude and shame as she looked at Kiki.

"So..." Kiki started tentatively. She was just as new to this as Alana was and she didn't quite know how to proceed. But then she had a sudden idea and her smile turned into a grin. "Would you prefer to play with yourself while I just watch you, or would you prefer to worship my body while you do it, or would you prefer for me to do something to you while you play with yourself?"

Alana thought for just a moment before answering. "I'd like for you to spank me, please." Her face growing redder with every word.

"Oh, really now?" Kiki was pleasantly surprised. "Well. You better get those things off again then and get on all fours." and on a whim she added "Like the slut you are."

No time was wasted as Alana threw off her panties and got down on her hands and knees in front of the woman she loved. She was always excited when it was time for sex, but this time was different; this whole crazy morning had been different. Somehow the both of them had had this thing awoken inside them and they were now dying to see where it would lead them.

Once naked and on all fours Alana looked up at her lover with a pleading look in her eyes. "May I?"

"May you what?" Kiki grinned as she looked down on the beautiful woman by her feet.

Alana's face went from slightly embarrassed to full on shame. "May I please touch myself?"

"You may." Kiki acknowledged and walked around behind her lover. "But start out really really slow. I want to see how long you can hold it."

A slight groan of frustration came from Alana as she tentatively reached back with one hand and parted her wet pussy lips. She shuddered as her fingers made contact with her clit and she started panting and moaning almost immediately. Just knowing that the woman of her dreams was watching her acting like a slut like this was enough to almost bring her to climax right away, but she gritted her teeth and held it back.

Kiki stepped up next to her, caressed her little ass cheeks and smiled as she heard her gasp for breath at the touch. Then suddenly she brought her hand down on the left side of Alana's ass, eliciting a slight cry of pain followed closely by a moan. She didn't hit very hard; just hard enough to give a slight sting and leaving a small red mark.

Upon feeling the slap on her ass, Alana couldn't help but speed up the hand between her legs. There were many more slaps after that first one but she barely registered them. She was lost in her own lust at this point and it wasn't until the orgasm was about to hit her that she remembered where she was and what she was doing.

"Please may I cum?" she was almost in tears at this point. Not from pain or humiliation, but from sensory overload. "Please!"

"You may." Kiki's voice revealed how horny she was herself, but also her amazement over the scene taking place in front of her.

As Alana's orgasm took hold of her, her entire body tensed up. She uttered some guttural, incomprehensible sounds as she lost all strength in her limbs and collapsed into a panting, heaving pile on the floor.

Kiki squatted down next to her. She slowly helped Alana up into a sitting position and then gave her a long hug and a big kiss.

"That was amazing to watch!" Kiki couldn't contain the excitement she had felt in seeing her lover so engulfed in her own pleasure.

"Did I do good?" Alana asked weakly as she slowly raised her face up towards Kiki.

"You were wonderful my love." Kiki smiled as she planted a long kiss on the lips of her spent girlfriend. "But now I really do have to get going. Sadly no time for breakfast either, I'm sorry."

Alana sighed heavily as she slowly managed to raise herself from the floor and half crawl, half walk over to her girlfriend and embrace her in a big hug. Feeling her own naked body pressing against Kiki's formal business attire was a whole new feeling for Alana. It felt both humiliating and wonderful at the same time to be forced to be naked while her lover was fully clothed.

"Just don't forget to eat something at work, ok?" Alana looked up at her girlfriend with pleading eyes.

"I won't." and seeing the sceptical eyebrow slowly raising Kiki quickly added "I promise!" and then, almost as an afterthought "And no touching yourself while I'm gone!"

With that Kiki gave Alana a quick smile and a kiss before rushing out the door, leaving Alana naked and kneeling on the floor. She had no idea what was going to happen later when she finally got back from work, but she was very excited. All of this was completely new to her. She had never been dominant in any way before. In fact, her entire life was quite the opposite so this new feeling of power gave her an incredible rush. She pondered all this as she got on the bus towards the call center where she worked; and she had to remind herself that she was in public just to stop her hand from wandering down under her pants to her still dripping cunt.

Alana for her part was sitting on the floor wondering what the hell had just happened. Not that she minded being bossed around by her girlfriend, quite the opposite in fact, but it bewildered her. She wasn't used to being told what to do. Now she felt herself craving it. Even such a seemingly small thing as having been told not to touch herself was proving to be harder than she could have imagined.

The fact that she wasn't allowed and had been told not to was what made it hell. Every time she had to remind herself that she had been given an order not to touch her longing cunt, it just made her need to do just that so much bigger.

Finally she realized that just sitting there naked on the floor, aching to play with herself wasn't going to work. She would give in eventually. She could already feel herself starting to. So she got up, slowly and on very wobbly legs, and went to shower again.

12