Alana at the Movies

Story Info
After the pool table affair she get's a little bolder.
4.2k words
4.51
20k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kauai3945
kauai3945
24 Followers

It's been a few months since our erotic excursion into group sex, which Alana enjoyed immensely. It was purely accidental when we, or rather I, found out just how erotic Alana can get given the right circumstances. With the right atmosphere of music, alcohol and willing partners she became a waking wet dream. We kidded each other about it from time to time but on one occasion she finally brought it up. We were lying in bed together on a Saturday morning teasing and touching.

"Baby...."

"Yes"

"I've been thinking about it again and I'm wondering....if you'd like to talk about that night at the bar."

"Sure, what's on that dirty little mind of yours beebee."

"Um....I wouldn't mind trying it again, if you'd like to."

"Yeah, it was pretty hot how we ravished you on that table. That was fuckin erotic. I was glad that the right guys were there to accommodate your little evil-sexual notions."

"God, how I loved it, mouths and hands and fingers on me, in me. I couldn't believe I was totally naked on that table in a public place with four guys taking turns eating me then fucking me. And you were making me talk nasty to all of you and you guys talking nasty to me, asking if I wanted more men, feeding my inner desires. Oooo God it's making me wet just thinking about it."

All the time she was talking I was tracing my finger around her pussy, tickling her clit, barely rubbing it.

"You were so beautiful lying on that table, blindfolded and willing to let us do what we wanted."

"I was just so relaxed with them, I trusted them and they were so gentle with me...God I'm so wet right now...fuck me...FUCK ME!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, YES...please"

"Are you saying you'd like to do it again?"

"Yes, I want to go back there and play it all over again."

"But honey, there may be more men there than just Rick and Bob."

"Oooo, I don't know....I'd have to think about that......" There was that wicked smile again.

"You mean you'd fuck more men, let them lick you, eat your pussy, fuck you?"

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES. NOW FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME!!!"

She didn't have to ask twice. She was a fuck-machine with me. I did her any which way I wanted to do her. After an hour we were in the shower.

"So you want to go back to the bar tonite?"

"Yes, could we?"

"Sure. Maybe put something on a little easier to take off."

"Ooo, you're so bad. In fact, I did buy something a couple of days ago."

She went to her closet and came out wearing a very sexy summer dress that had a kind of innocent eroticism about it.

"Christ, Alana, you won't be wearing that for very long."

"I plan on it."

That night we went out and had a nice dinner then went over to the bar where we had our first experience. Before we even got to the front door we could hear metal music coming from the place. We started to walk in, looked at the clientele and left. We saw that the sign had changed without first noticing it. New owners had bought out Matt's cousin's place and turned it into a metal bar.

"Oh damn. When did this happen?"

"Don't know babe, wanna go somewhere else?"

Looking at her with that pouty little face made my heart drop. Am I a sicko or what?

"No, let's just go home and put on a dirty movie or something. Wait, what's that across the street?"

I look over and see a very gaudy purple building that had "Adults Only" sign on the front. I knew what that meant.

"Looks like a place that shows and sells X-rated movies."

"Sooooo you wanna skip the movie at home and go to the theatre?"

"I don't know babe, these kind of places can be filled with old pervs and such."

"Oh come on, it'll be fun. Maybe I'll jerk you off while you watch the show."

Now that was an interesting proposition.

"Ok, but we're getting the beach towel out of the car. You ain't sittin' in there without a terrycloth prophylactic. And don't touch NOTHIN!!."

"Alright, ooooo this is exciting. I've never been to an adult theatre before."

As we walked across the street Alana was grilling me on what goes on inside, what kind of movies are shown. We walked up to the counter, paid for our tickets and Alana got a big smile from the guy behind the counter.

"You ever been to one of these honey?"

"No, I'm a virgin....as far as these places are concerned." And gave him a wink.

So we walked in and sat down in the front row. I didn't want anyone in front of us and I wanted more leg room for the both of us, just in case we needed the room....hint, hint. I draped the beach towel on her seat. The theatre was fairly dark and with coming right from outside we couldn't see very much. I could just make out a few guys farther towards the back.

"So, you ready?"

"You bet baby, I can't wait to see all kinds of debauchery on the big screen. By the way, I brought that special lube you like." I thought it was going to be for a couple of more dicks but....."

"So what if someone sits next to you and starts jerking off?"

"Oh, I don't know. It depends on what the guy looks like. I don't want some slobby perv next to me trying to touch me and stuff. If it was someone halfway good lookin' I might just watch him."

"Would you......help him?"

"Mmmmm, we'll see."

Oh fuck. The movie started and it wasn't too long before a redhead girl was having a threesome with a couple of guys. Then another girl, a blond came in to the fray. The redhead was the center of attention as the two men began nibbling and licking her while she took turns kissing them and working their cocks with her hands. Meanwhile the blond crawled between the redhead legs and licked and nibbled on her pussy taking her time. The redhead moaned which turned both of us on.

"Ooo baby, I'm getting turned on. You wanna play with me?"

"You bet. Take your panties off."

"Mmmm, sure"

So she proceeded to take her panties off and hike up her dress a little so I had access to that sweet honey-mound. I teased her tracing my finger around her pussy and tickling her clit. She likes it when I tickle her.

Just then, somebody sat a couple of seats to the left of Alana who took a quick acknowledgement. I could tell he was fairly young and Afro. He proceeded to work his tent until he brought out the tool and started stroking it. He glanced over to Alana who was already looking at him and what he was stroking.

"What are you looking at beebee?" I teased.

"My God, David, (she whispered) he's actually stroking himself....5 feet away from me!! He's looking at me. God I feel embarrassed."

"What does he look like, I can't tell from here."

"Well, he's kinda good looking, nice Afro look....he's smiling at me...what do I do?"

"Well, smile back. Are you concerned? If you are I'll switch places with you......no, on second thought he may think I'm gay and want me to pull on that rope. You'll be ok."

"But wow he does have quite the rod. It's definitely bigger than yours. Think I should say hi?"

"Couldn't hurt"

So she looked at him and said Hi. He said Hi back and asked if we come here often. She said no and that this was our first time....together here.

"You're staring awfully hard at me, sweetheart."

"Sorry, I've just never seen a....big guy like you before and sort of up close."

He regarded me. "You mind if I sit closer?"

Alana looked at me "He seems nice, do you mind?"

"No, you can sit next to her but one wrong word or movement and we're outta here."

"Hey, no problem man. I used to come here with my wife before we divorced. She liked seeing erotic movies on the big screen too. We'd play with each other fantasizing that we'd be up there on the screen doing that."

"You mean you'd let your wife do that with other men?" Alana asked

"Yeah, we had a pretty open marriage and we'd occasionally invite others to join in."

"Ooo, that's hot." She continued, looking at me with a wink.

Actually the conversation went pretty well, laughing and watching the really bad acting on the screen, until Alana noticed that he was going flaccid due to all the talk.

"Sorry I guess we should just watch the flick since you're 'deflating'. I mean you came here for 'relief', didn't you?"

We had a laugh at that. She just kept staring at it and I knew what she wanted to do so I whispered into her ear while nibbling on it.

"You want to help him re-inflate it? You want to hold his cock and stroke it? That's a nice big cock isn't it? I can see you want to feel it, don't you? That big fat black cock."

I was sooo teasing her with that.

Whispering to me. "I do, David. I want to feel it, stroke it. What's your name?"

"Reggy"

"I'm Alana and this is my husband David and we're pretty liberal with our sexuality too. David said that if I wanted and if you're willing I could, um, help you."

"Alana I'd love to feel a women's touch again."

"I have just the thing that'll bring the blood back to that root.." To which she grabbed a bottle of DateNight oil (For Him) and dribbled some on his cock. She then, very slowly, started to touch and tease and slowly stroke his member.

"Fuck Alana, you feel good. Ohhh you know how to tease a cock."

"Oh Reggy, I know how to tease quite a few cocks."

Then she proceeded to tell him about our outing at the bar a few months ago.

"You really did that?"

"Oh yeah, I was lying there on the table, naked, blindfolded with these three guys and David licking me, nibbling on me, fucking me."

God did that get him going. I started whispering to her as I was stroking her right leg, hiking her dress up higher, finger fucking her.

"You like that cock? You like stroking it? It looks pretty big, why don't you squirt more oil on it and use both hands? Reach down and play with his balls."

"Fuck David, I can't believe I'm doing this to a complete stranger."

"Oh, you've done worse with more....haven't you? Besides, he's not a stranger anymore."

"Oh, yeah....you like how I stroke you Reggy? You like my hands on your cock? How 'bout if I tickle your balls, tickle, tickle, tickle."

"Oh sweet baby, you keep doing that and you're going to have a mess on your hands. Ooo keep doing what you're doing."

I could see he didn't know what to do with his hands.

"Alana, how would you like him to play with your leg? Maybe even put his hand on your pussy, give him an idea. Or maybe you'd like to both of us to play with you. Would you like that? How about you spread your legs and put your legs over ours so we can both play with you?"

"Ooo you're so nasty."

We pulled up the armrests so there was nothing between her and us. She then draped each leg over ours spreading them, allowing us better access to her extremely wet pussy. She let Reggy feel her legs until she grabbed his hand, brought up his middle finger to her mouth and covered it with her saliva. She then placed it to the entrance.

"Reggy."

"Yeah, sweet thing."

"Play with me. I wanna feel your finger in me. Finger fuck me....please."

Her moans were so sensual I couldn't stand it so I dragged out my cock, squeezed some oil on it and put her hand on it.

"Ooo, Reggy, God you've got nice fingers. Go slow....awwh. Jesus I can't believe I'm stroking two cocks while getting fingerbanged. God David I'm so fucking turned on. I want you two to nibble on me, nibble my neck."

We started to nibble up and down her neck, licking her all the time playing with her pussy. We both had a finger in her slowly stroking them in and out.

"Baby, would you like Reggy to kiss you? Let him kiss you."

"Kiss me Reggy, kiss me. I want your tongue in my mouth."

He immediately went for her mouth. Wow what a turn-on. I started to think of ways to make the scene more interesting.

"Baby"

"Aww, mmm, yes?"

"You like that cock, don't you?'

"I love stroking this cock. It's covered with oil and it feels sooo slick."

"Soooo would you like to have that big black cock inside you? Would you like Reggy to get on his knees in front of you and tease your pussy with it? Would you like Reggy to gently fuck you?

"Oh, I don't know. It's pretty big. I don't think I could take all of it." She leaned over to me and gave me that wicked smile again.

She whispered. "Would you like to see him fuck me? You wanna watch him make love to your wife?"

"What are you two talking about?" Reggy asked.

"Tell him, baby. Tell him you want his cock inside you. Tell him to fuck you."

"David would like to know if you'd like to fuck me. Would you like to fuck me? Get on your knees in front of me and fuck me? I'd like you to fuck me, Reggy.....would you fuck me..please?"

"You really want me to do this David?"

I said "Sure, you seem to be a nice guy and you've been very gentle with Alana. If you want to, go ahead and fuck her. She's never had a black shaft before."

He then got on his knees in front of her where she slid down farther in her seat for better access and he started to brush his cock against her pussy. He started to push his cock inside.

"Ooo baby, please just a little at a time. You're a big guy and I want to take it slow and easy, ok?"

"I'll fuck you any which way you want Alana."

"Ok.......ooo, a little more.....yeah, yeah.......mmmmm that feels nice......."

He took his time with her slowly fucking her with half of his cock.

"Ok, more........more....oh fuck you feel good......"

He fed her more of his member while she relaxed back in her seat.

"More.....MORE, please MORE."

I could tell her excitement was drawing attention. Two guys from the back came forward to enjoy the live show. Alana was sitting there with her eyes closed enjoying it all.

"Fuck Reggy......ooooooahhh, you have more?"

"Yes I do baby, you want all of my cock? You want me to put it all into your cute little pussy?"

"Yes, please. Please put it all into me....oooaaahhhh fuuucckk mmeeee, fuck me fuck me fuck me more."

All this time I was talking nasty to her, whispering dirty thoughts into her ear.

"You like that cock, don't you baby. You're being fucked by a nice big black man. You've always wanted to be fuck by a black guy didn't you? It's turning me on so much watching him fuck you. You know what? You have an audience. There are other guys looking at you. I think they want to be given a hand job. Would you like to help these poor guys out and give them a hand? I'll get up so these guys can sit next to you so you can stroke their cocks while you're being fucked. Would you like that....huh? Would you like to stroke a couple of strangers' cocks while you're being fucked?"

After a few seconds she opened her eyes, looked around and replied.

"Yes, mmmmm I'll stroke a couple of cocks. Get up so I can get my hands full of cock. Ok boys, who wants to have a hand job....awww fuck Reggy, fuck me a little faster. Sit on either side of me gentlemen and dribble some of this special oil on your cocks."

So a couple of old men in their late 60's sat next to Alana, dropped their pants and coated their cocks ready for her.

"Oooo, I like your old dicks. Don't worry, you'll get bigger, I'll see to that. You like my hands don't you? You like how I stroke your little cocks? I'm gonna stroke you two nice and slow. You want to cum on my hands....oooooooo I'm coming Reggy, fuck me faster, FUCK ME..... FUCK ME!!!!"

"Oooo Alana, I'm gonna cum.."

"Cum in me Reggy, please cum in me.....oooooo."

He started fucking her and kissing her more passionately until Reggy finally exploded in her. After a few minutes of coming off of his orgasm he slowly pulled out and got up.

"Wait, Reggy, come here and put your cock in my mouth. I want to clean it."

While she was still stroking the old guys Reggy brought his dick to her mouth and let her clean and suck all the juices left.

"God I've never had such a wild time in here, not even with my wife. Alana, you're the best. David you've got quite the wild tiger on your hands." He gratefully thanked us, gave Alana a parting kiss and left.

Meanwhile Alana was still stroking these old guys roots and they finally came in her hands.

"Mmm did you two like that? Did you like my hands stroking your old cocks?"

"Oh, yes ma'am. You've got some nice hands. You've got some nice breasts too. Would you mind if we see them?"

"Why no." She let them pull her blouse down so they had a better look at her beautiful breasts.

"Can we touch them....please?"

"Oh, I don't know..........sure. Just be gentle. Ooooooo you've got nice hands mmmmm."

As they sat on either side of her she laid back closed her eyes and just let it happen. I was so turned on seeing her stroking those old guys with her legs still spread open I got between her legs and slipped my cock inside of her. She was well lubed with Reggy's cum.

"Mmmm, yeah. Fuck me baby, fuck me."

The old guys started licking and nibbling on her nipples which drove her nuts. A couple of others came up and asked Alana if they could take her shoes off and suck on her toes.

"You want to suck on my toes?"

"Yeah, could we? We love women's feet."

"Sure, take off my shoes and have at them. Nibble on them, lick them. I'll even let you tickle them. I love to have my feet lightly tickled. You wanna tickle me?"

"Fuck yeah." They took off her shoes and each guy brought her feet up to their mouths and started to suck on her toes. God I couldn't believe what was happening. While I was fucking her she was jacking off a couple of newcummers that sat next to her all the while two others were holding her feet up to their mouths sucking, tickling and licking her feet.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, lick them. Lick my feet. Tickle my feet. Tickle tickle tickle me. Spread my legs more. David, you like what you see? You like watching me jack off a couple of guys while my feet are being licked and tickled?"

"Of fuck yes, Alana. This scene is such a turn on I don't think I'm gonna last long."

"But baby, if you can't last long then whatever will I do then? I might have to let someone else fuck me, huh?" She was teasing me with what I know she wants to do next so I teased her back.

"No, I don't think so, baby."

"Oh please David. Please let someone else fuck me...please."

"You really want one of these old letches fuck you?"

Her moans and giggles were driving us all wild.

"I'll give you guys about 20 minutes to stop that. David, fuck me faster.....FASTER."

"Shh, you're going to draw more guys down here."

"I don't care. You five feel so good to me I wonder what more men could do to me."

"Do you really want to find out? There's a lot more than 3 guys here. You want to have a lot more men play with you?"

"Yes, I want to be ravished again. I want to get naked again and feel lots of hands on me. Lots of mouths on me. I wanna suck another stranger's cock. I want to be fucked by another stranger."

"You really want to, don't you? You want to be gangbanged? Tell me! What do you want Alana?"

"YES, YES, I WANT TO BE GANGBANGED!! PLEASE DAVID, LET THEM HAVE ME!!! MAKE ME NAKED, I WANT TO BE NAKED!!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I came as hard as I've ever cum. I pulled out and jerked off onto the floor underneath her seat.

"Would you men like to undress me, please? I want to me naked for all of you."

And with that the men around her helped her out of her dress then she laid on the small stage in front of the screen and spread her legs and started to play with herself. Others came down to enjoy the view hoping to participate. The men crawled up on stage and surrounded her nibbling and licking every bit of her exposed flesh. And all the time she was cooing and moaning. I couldn't even see her there were so many heads in the way.

"Oh God David they feel so good to me. Love me, everybody love me, play with me."

She raised her legs to let anyone enter her extremely wet pussy.

"You all want to fuck me don't you? You wanna fuck me?" SAY IT!"

Almost all in unison: "We want to fuck you."

kauai3945
kauai3945
24 Followers
12