Alana at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louder, say it louder!"

"WE WANT TO FUCK YOU!"

"Well then fuck me, take turns in me but be gentle, fuck me slow, fuck me soft. Oooo I want all of you inside me. Make love to me...please."

The two foot-fetish guys went back to playing with her feet, licking them, sticking her toes in their mouths and tickling the soles of her feet all the time she was giggling and moaning.

"Ooooo tickle my feet while I'm being fucked. I love it.....I love it sooooo much."

All I could do is sit back down and listen to the audible debauchery taking place in front of me with a hint of 'More', 'Faster' and 'I want more, please MORE'.

Then I heard something I don't think ever would have heard.

"I want two cocks inside me. Please put two cocks inside me."

She sat on one guy facing me then laid back on him to allow someone else to enter her. Slowly he inserted his cock into her already-filled pussy.

Within seconds I heard "Oooooo FUUCCKK! Oooooo David. I've got two cocks inside my pussy. I'm being fucked by two cocks and they feel wonderfull Oooooooo! Keep going, please don't stop, PLEASE! (gasp) Oooo David, someone's fingerfucking my ass. Ooo please fingerfuck my ass....oooo yeah. Oh GOD I don't want this to stop. They all feel so good to me fucking me and FUCKING ME! God if I could fit 3 cocks in me......"

With her sultry slut-talk the two guys didn't last long. They both came in unison and pulled out.

"Oooo god that felt so good, I want two more. Please someone, I want two more cocks in my pussy."

With that two new-cummers went at her like no tomorrow.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck me, FUCK ME, EVERYONE FUCK ME!!!."

She was just an animal. She was jerking off two cocks, one in her mouth and two in her very wet pussy. She had cum all over her and she was spreading it around her tits.

After another hour there was nobody left. They all thanked Alana, zipped up and left leaving Alana on the small stage absolutely exhausted. I let her alone while she composed herself.

"Oh baby, I think I need to go through a car wash without the car...."

"Alana, you were absolutely amazing. I'll bet you could sleep for a week."

"Oh yeah, then I may want to try you and one of my toys together. God, having two cocks in my pussy was amazing. I was filled. It hurt a little at first but after a while I just didn't want them to stop.

I picked her up and held her then she put on her dress and we went home to rest.

"Baby"

"Yes Alana..."

"Would you like to bring me here sometime again, and bring the video camera? I wanna watch myself being ravished."

"I think I could arrange that."

12