ALANA Pt. 05

Story Info
The married girl gets laid.
4.4k words
4.27
3.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dara1833
dara1833
12 Followers

Everybody in this story is over eighteen years of age and everything described happened to me after I turned eighteen. It ends well. Not in this episode, but later. And it was a great adventure.

I tend to use the same words and phrases in all my stories, regardless where they are published, e.g. calling my genitals my girlhood. So if you see my words in stories elsewhere please don't think I copied someone else. My stories are easy to recognize from the words I use (bunny hole) and the complicated plots: girl gets naked, girl gets tied-up, or whipped or screwed, girl comes. Happy ending.

Just to recap, I attempted to leave this island on which I had been made a prisoner but was recaptured, strung up by my wrists, naked, and whipped. My captors had just finished whipping a girl who bore a disturbing resemblance to me: eighteen or twenty years old, long blond hair, pretty face, athletic, good body. I later learned her name was Jennifer. There were five other girls there, young women who appeared to be under the control of the men, but more like employees than prisoners. The girl who resembled me declined sex with the boss and was taken away. Another of the girls, a redhead named Ciara, very Irish-looking, assented to the sex. As I've said in previous episodes, I laugh when I read stories where all the girls are beautiful, with large breasts, but these girls were. They had been specially selected because everything we did, everything, including peeing, was filmed and sold, after editing, as porn. Like Ciara fucking the boss and Jennifer and I being whipped.

Though Jennifer and I were prisoners, at least at this point, the other girls were there more or less voluntarily. Ciara, I later learned, had come from Ireland to work. She wanted to make as much money as possible to send home and first consented to nude modeling. Like many girls raised in conservative Ireland, she had been a virgin when she came to the US. Offered a great deal of money to come to the island, she surrendered her virginity in a real-life first-time sex film. Others, I gradually learned, had their own stories. One was a married girl deserted by her husband and left destitute. She is the main subject of this story. The younger men present on the island, who for the most part wanted to obtain sexual favors, had none of them yet had a married girl in bed and were anxious to get it on with this one while she needed the money.

Anyway, my whipping proceeded. During a lunch break, believe it or not, there was a lunch break in my torture session, Ciara brought me some food while I hung there naked awaiting the afternoon continuance. I asked her why they were doing this to me and if they beat her. She told me sometimes they did, but they paid her and if she cooperated she was treated well. She said sometimes they forced her to do things she didn't want to do, but mostly they filmed her and fucked her and made her give guys head. She told me it would be better for me if I cooperated and that Jennifer was punished frequently because she would not do what they asked. I asked her why she was naked and she told me the head man had told her to stay naked after he fucked her to show the act had taken place. She almost begged me to tell the man who was whipping me now that I would join the girl group because the worst was yet to come, but I knew I had to try and stay strong and told her I didn't think I could. I wanted to be like Jennifer.

And it did get worse. They whipped my bosom until my nipples bled. Then they spread my legs wide and continued in between. I felt the fiery pain as the whip traced out a path along the pink slit that was my womanhood, the tail struck directly on my clit and I fainted. They untied me, revived me and Ciara took charge of my only half-alive body. I hurt all over. I got to shower and wash my hair and go to the bathroom. And they fed me. They put a collar on me, closed with a small padlock. There was a chain attached to a metal loop on the collar and Ciara locked the other end of the chain to a cuff around her wrist. We sat on the porch of the main house, inside which she had earlier been laid, until the sun was down. She told me more about the other girls, including the married one I was later to see getting fucked on closed-circuit TV.

Finally, Ciara and a male guard took me to the building where I had been held the night I had arrived. As I reported during my attempted escape, there was a cell in a first-floor room. Jennifer was in the cell, fast asleep. She had underpants on and a shift hung next to her bed. There was a fridge with bottles of water in it and a metal toilet. On the wall across from the door of our cell hung a large TV set, fifty inches at least. On it were played reruns of and sometimes live performances of events taking place on the grounds. It was dark right then. I was given a pair of underpants, I wouldn't dignify them by calling them panties, and a shift. No footwear, to help foil runaways. The guy unlocked the chain from my neck and Ciara's wrist, they locked me in the cell with Jennifer and left. She was still fast asleep. I understood why. I lay on my bed, a wooden plank on hinges on one side which folded down and was held horizontal by chains at either end stretched at forty-five-degree angles.

I lay on my back on the hard wood, naked, and thought about my experience. It wasn't all bad. I had loved the way the whip burned my soft brown body, loved the way the funny feeling in my tummy spread to my cunt and grew into the familiar and wonderful feelings between my legs. Loved how my body exploded when he had hit me just enough. I slipped the fingers of my right hand inside me and in a minute came so hard I was limp afterward. Then I went to sleep as soundly as my new roommate.

I woke early. The clock on the wall outside our cell said 5:45. There was sun shining through the windows at a low morning angle. Jennifer was awake, lying on her side, looking at me.

"Hi." She had a squeaky voice.

"Hi."

We talked a bit. She remembered me from when I was first there, after her whipping was over, me tied to one of the pillars she was spreadeagled between. There was a lot to talk about, but there were long periods of silence too. There was a lot to take in. After a time I put on the underpants they had left me. Jenny had hers on and I was suddenly embarrassed to be the only one completely naked. I already knew I wanted her, but only when she was not so vulnerable. At about nine AM the cook came in and gave us some breakfast. The first real meal I had had in two days. She later paid a heavy price for her kindness, but she let us out of our cell to shower and wash our hair and use the porcelain toilet in the bathroom across the hall. Jenny had not been in there before. Usually the young men brought the food and the price of a shower was a blowjob. Which Jenny refused to give. Today the cook came because the young men were preparing for their session fucking the married girl who needed money.

I watched Jenny shower, in the nude of course, the clear glass door only half closed. She was incredibly beautiful, her bruises only adding to her beauty, reminders of her courage and what she was made of inside. I knew I would fall head over heels in love with her. I was already halfway there. I called myself straight, but I never wanted a girl before quite as much as I wanted her right now. I remembered my first girl Karin Allen and the softness of her breasts and her bottom and the inside of her thighs and the pinkness and the taste of her girlhood and how she blushed the first time she got naked with me and how scared she was the first time I tied her down to fuck her and how she screamed when I made her cum over and over. I awoke from my reverie to find Jenny standing in front of me buck naked, a towel held down by her side, a quizzical look on her face. My heart skipped a beat when she made no move to hide herself from me.

Anyway, a few minutes after ten AM the TV came alive, and, as there were no chairs in our cell and no backs to our beds, we sat on the wooden floor of our cell with our backs to the wall and watched the young men experience their first sex with a married woman. Unbothered, apparently, by the fact she was being paid to do it. They began very stylishly in a nicely decorated room in the main house, either the master bedroom or a room they used specially to record videos. Classical music played lightly in the background. The girl lay on a bed with four or five small green and brown pillows at the head, a light brown blanket underneath her. She wore a purple dress, bare arms and shoulders, two-inch straps, cut just above the knees. Fancy dress white shoes. One of the guys slowly removed first one then the other of her shoes in a close-up, for the feet people.

There was a slow scan up her body. She rolled on her side and the guy began to unzip her dress. The camera was up top, close-up, and the guy pulled down the strap on her dress on the side of her that was up top and pulled the top down, showing her left boob in close-up, her nipple solidly erect. From the curve in the perimeter of her breast you could see she had medium-sized implants. He squeezed her tit and they cut forward to a scene where she was sitting up, her dress pulled up to just below her boobs. He was seated behind her pulling it higher. She had on matching purple panties and no bra.

He pulled the dress up and over her head and off her and you could see she had good-sized breasts, a pretty face, the brown hair I described in previous episodes, and a nice, feminine body, now naked except for her panties. He caressed her shoulders from behind and kissed her neck. They scanned down her body and his hands were first caressing her tits and then her bum. In the next cut she was lying on her back, they scanned her body down to her hips and he started pulling down her panties. She was shaved clean and you could see she had nice legs, as they followed the panties and he pulled them down over her thighs, below her knees and off her feet, first one then the other. She was naked and very attractive. What else at this place, I thought. Now a second guy replaced the first. The cook had told us the plot was one guy gets a blow job, next two get screwed as God intended, the last would do her in her bum.

Now she sat on the side of the bed, the new guy next to her. He pulled her arms behind her and began tying her wrists with a stout cord. Her eyes were closed and she had a slightly pained expression on her face. As a married woman who had been with her husband a while before marriage this might well be the first time she had been naked with a man other than her husband. And the first one whose cock she would have put in her mouth. Her wrists bound he had her stand, turn and kneel before him. He pulled first his pants down and then his briefs. He was semi-erect. She lowered her head trying not to look at the dick displayed in front of her. He took her by the back of her hair with his right hand and put his left hand on her chin, raising it to look right at him. She did not look at all like she wanted to do this. But she had no choice.

"I need water," she pleaded. He took a bottle from the bedstand and helped get some down, her hands being tied. Now the moment had come. She was going to take the cock of a man not her husband in her mouth for the first time in ten years. He again grabbed her by the hair and guided his penis toward her open mouth. He waved it in front of her face a bit, let the tip touch her still-closed lips, generally teased her with it. He thoroughly enjoyed the fact she didn't want to do this but knew she had to.

"Come on, open up. Open up. You can do it." And tentatively she did, and he put the tip up against her lips and moved it forward 'til it touched her teeth.

"Come on, take it in. Do it now!" He became insistent and she did as he said and then slowly she started on him. Slowly, so his cock could feel the warm and wet sensation as her lips slide past his dickhead and feel her tongue against his dick, still somewhat soft. It's tough with your hands tied behind you, but she had probably been made to do it for her husband so she wasn't lost. She started lightly teasing the head of his cock with her tongue. His foreskin wasn't fully back yet so she took the head in deeper and closed gently down on it and pushed the foreskin back a bit and soon took care of the retraction. As one could expect, he was not exactly squeaky clean and fresh smelling At one point his dick almost came out of her mouth. The control thing, with the hands bound.

Now that he was retracted she could start to tease the most sensitive part of him more, so she just kept his head in her mouth as best she could and sucked gently and used her tongue a bit. He moved and started moaning. She wanted to proceed gently so she started licking the tip all-round kind of doing both licking and sucking. She started moving her head up and down more and taking a little more of him into her. By now he was really making progress, like a minute into this. Her technique was good from years of every-other-night experience with her husband. He started grabbing for the back of her head to put more of him in her. She kept trying to just tease the tip with her tongue to just keep him excited but not so much as to make him cum in her mouth since he wasn't a boyfriend or anything, just some guy. He could finish it himself with his hand. She sucked and licked away, her tongue swirling around the tip of his cock, making wet circles.

Jennifer and I were fascinated. We had never seen another girl give head. We both had done it with our hands tied and knew it could be a challenge but she was doing great, even though her reluctance had been obvious at first. Now she was trying to get it over with. He pushed her head harder and she had to take more of him in her mouth. Then he was thrusting toward her and more of him was moving in and out of her mouth. She started moving her own head in earnest, taking him in and out and in and out and sucking more and harder and more and harder and in and out. She had to stop to breathe and then he'd force her back onto him, so they kept going and he kept pushing on her head and shoving her back on him whenever she tried to breathe.

She went up and down and up and down on him for what seemed like forever and now he was almost there and then he started to come and then he did more and more and he kept holding her mouth on him. She started to gag and cough and started spitting out the jism and he pushed her head back and held her hair tight and kept her mouth on his dick and it started getting filled up with his cum and he held himself in there. Now she really had to breathe so she struggled and finally pulled her mouth off him and got some air and spit out stuff. He forced her back on one last time and made her move in and out on him and kept cumming in her mouth and she started to choke on it again and started retching and trying to spit out all he had made her take into her. Finally he was through squeezing the last of it out of him and he just fell back on the bed in front of her and finally I guess he was satisfied and he left her alone. He left, spent, and the first of the guys who would fuck her moved in.

There was a pause while they untied her and cleaned her up a little and she got back up on the bed. Jennifer and I gave her high marks for how she had handled the blowjob, especially as she was obviously reluctant. We hoped she'd enjoy getting fucked much more. Probably. They were now ready and so to business. She lay on her back, her head resting on a couple of the pillows, her arms out to her sides, like a crucifixion, her palms up. Her eyes were closed, a pained expression on her face. I didn't envy her. I like to fuck but these guys were all big security ex-American footballer types. It would have been better if she could have been on top but they were going to tie her down. I later learned she had never been fucked while tied down before, though I don't maybe believe she'd never had to have been tied to take it in the ass. The classical music played while the guy started to tie her to the bed.

The lights went way down, enough so her body was in shadows, anyway. He started with her left wrist, her arm straight out from her body at ninety-degrees. He had a black velcro fastener he wrapped around her wrist and there was a black leather strap that was pulled tight on top of that. Another black leather strap went toward the side of the bed where it was fastened, pulling her arm up some from the ninety-degrees. She eyed him suspiciously, seriously while he tied her. There was a scan of her naked body from her pussy up over her breasts and now magically both wrists were secure and he was adding a black blindfold to her face. At one point he said something to her and she smiled, the first time she had done so. He caressed her face tenderly once the blindfold was on. There was a long face shot and she appeared to be relaxed and content and hopefully anxious to proceed.

There was a long close-up body shot, showing him running the back of his hand down her body, stopping at her belly button where she had a pearl, and at her girlhood where she had a prominent mound, shaved clean as a whistle. He then brought in a candle in a shallow jar, with a bright flame and held it close to her naked body near her breasts, then down over her tummy, then stopping with it just below her bunny hole. He spilled no wax, just let her feel the warmth. You could see her chest move up and down slowly, calmly. The candle still at her pussy he gently fingered her mound with his free hand and move his fingers up and down her wide open slit. Only now did it become obvious he had cuffed her ankles wide apart with the same black straps he had used on her wrists.

The candle now gone he had a small bowl full of ice cubes. Starting at her genitals he dripped ice-cold water on her pussy from about six inches up for a good minute. Coming up her body from there he dripped water sparsely on her bare skin right up the middle, stopping at her belly button and widening out when he got to her boobies. There were some lovely close-ups of her body from cunt to boobs and then a long close-up of her blindfolded face. They backed out to show him dripping the water onto her lips. Now the candle reappeared and, starting at her bosom he dripped hot wax there and at her belly button, then came back up her body with the ice.

Now the camera moved out and he was in between her legs, leaning down and kissing her girlhood, the melted wax and some water drips still visible on her body. She reacted strongly as he started working with his tongue on her clit. Her body moved gently at first and then less gently as his wet finger replaced his tongue. She moaned audibly as he continued to stimulate her. This took five minutes, with her chest and her tummy heaving all the time. Finally a shot of his dick with the tip first hard at her nether lips, as they say, then the head in a couple of times, more and louder moaning. Then more and more he'd stick it in her and retract most of the way, then more rapidly, more moaning, then harder and harder and he was really fucking her and he kept going and going and she screamed out loud and her whole body tensed and relaxed and tensed again as he fucked her and she came gloriously and so did he.

The next guy moved in and, perhaps by prearrangement, unbound her ankle cuffs and slipped in underneath her, not to do her in the bum, but in her bunny hole from underneath, like reverse cowgirl, with her lying back on top of him, and he was squeezing her breasts hard and maybe hurting her but she kept going and going and cumming and moaning loudest of all and he used his fingers to massage her clit since his dick angle wouldn't hit it. They kept going and going with him pushing her up from underneath and finally he didn't seem to be doing anything, but she kept going and Jenny and I clapped. Then they were back and her ankles seemed to be fastened again and one of the guys was flicking a light flogger on her body, from boobs down to pussy and then her blindfold was up on her forehead and she smiled brightly and looked truly happy.

dara1833
dara1833
12 Followers
12