ALANA Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They should have quit there we thought but after a fade to black in an upper body shot she was thrown down on her tummy on the bed and her wrists kind of roughly put back into the wrists cuffs, but with her face down. Then the guy started vigorously fucking her in the ass and she cried out and it didn't sound like she was crying out with pleasure and it almost looked like they had a pad under her crotch because her ass was up kind of high and in one or two shots he clearly had his arm wrapped around her and his hand over her mouth and you could hear her muffled screams. Then a minute later her knees had been pulled up and she was still cuffed at the wrists but her bum was much higher up and he was still pumping away vigorously at her. Now it was clear her cries were not of real pleasure and then the light was better and you could see clearly he was in her asshole and still he pumped away and she cried out.

At the end, it was clear she was in pain and he slowed down and untied her and flipped her over and for the third time she was getting it in her cunt and finally this guy came right on her tummy. Then she laid there for a while and after a time they told her she could leave and she seemed surprised she was no longer tied down. She put her purple undies back on and then her purple dress and I wondered if we'd see her again. But we did because she got paid well.

It took them two hours to fuck the married girl. At noon they ran a repeat broadcast of Jennifer's whipping the day before. I had a hard time watching this girl I had so much respect for and was half in love with tortured. Some parts I covered my eyes and often I cried. Of course she saw me and I think she figured out what was going on. Anyway she put her arm around me and stroked my hair and it was just marvelous having her hold me and she was so gentle and she even smelled really good from having soaped and showered. Later I asked her to strip all the way for me and she did. I looked at her body carefully and touched every bruise, every mark from the lash, from every slap, from the ropes that bound her. She asked me to strip all the way for her and I did. Gladly. And we hugged, and stayed hugging for quite a while. And it felt so good, feeling the warmth of her body and her breath on my face and the feel of her thigh against my pussy and mine against hers.

12