Alana Takes Control Pt. 05

Story Info
Alana starts on an unsuspecting Daniel.
4k words
4.17
5.1k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was really dragging, Alana had been trying to find an excuse to leave early for the last hour but every time she finished one piece of work someone would appear at her desk or an email would arrive. It had also been a real pain to spend the day avoiding the places where Daniel might be, she had a clear idea of how the night may unfold and she did not want to jinx that by bumping into him and changing the dynamic.

Finally, by 4pm, she decided to just put her jacket on and leave, she logged out quickly before any last minute interruptions stymied her plans and headed off home. There was no rush, she still had a couple of hours to get ready, so she dawdled as she tried to find some equilibrium inside, some balance, as she knew that tonight would take significant energy to get through especially if it worked out as she hoped.

Once home she showered and wandered naked around the flat tidying bits away before one final check that body hair was all removed and smooth and that nails were all intact, she walked through a light cloud of Coco, before dabbing a little behind her ear and then slipping into her new underwear. She had decided against the leather catsuit, she didn't want to cause palpitations amongst the other diners, so stepped into a black linen dress with a deep neckline, it meant that her bra would be partly visible but it was cute and she did want to make a point. She finished off her outfit with a pair of translucent matte black stockings and black ballet pumps. She posed in front of her full length mirror and took a few shots with her phone just to check that all was looking good. Satisfied that she looked suitably sexy but understated she threw her keys', phone and cards into her favourite mulberry bag and, with one final glance around to check the place was presentable she left with just enough time for a leisurely stroll along the river aiming to arrive five minutes late.

The dinner was uneventful, good food, a little wine and some flirting. She was turned on by him as his voice and demeanour bought back old memories as she started to recall how she had felt all those years ago when she had heard him and her mother making love in the next room. She remembered how her distaste at the sounds she was hearing had turned into something else entirely as she heard them both cumming loudly and how that had helped awaken her blossoming sexuality. She excused herself from the table at this point to find the ladies room. She locked the cubicle door before removing her panties which by now were moist from her excitement. She slipped them into her purse and returned to Daniel.

He walked her home, she knew that he thought that he was going to get some pussy tonight and she did not want to disappoint although she had her own plans for how that was going to happen. Once they were inside and settled she let him take the lead at first, his hands moving across her body, his lips on hers and then on her neck, she cooed submissively as he undid the zip at the back of her dress before he slid her straps down over her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor, he gasped as she stood there only in her bra and stockings, her chocolate skin glowing in the subdued lighting of her apartment.

'Do you like how I've grown up Daniel' she asked as she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor next to her dress before moving behind him, her arms around his waist and pulling herself in close, her chest against his back so he could feel her hard nipples against him. She pulled his jacket off and undid his tie before her hands wandered downwards and felt his growing manhood inside his trousers. 'Mmmm, that feels nice and heavy, let's get you more comfortable' she purred as she took him by the hand and led him through to her bedroom.

She slowly moved around him, helping him out of his clothes but not letting him take hold of her, she teased him with her nails across his chest and wafted the smell of her sex in his face as he sat on the bed. She helped him out of his boxers and took his cock in her hand as she moved between his legs and onto her knees. The first taste of his cock was delicious, she was pleased at how clean he tasted as it meant she did not need to interrupt the flow by taking a shower, he was also well groomed down there which was always a blessing. He was in good shape for his age and his cock was really hard which she decided was testament to her skills as much it was her moonwater diffuser bubbling away in the corner of the room.

Her tongue found the groove under his helmet before she took his cockhead between her lips while running her fingernails up and down his shaft and around his balls. she teased with her tongue as she tried to wrap her slender fingers around him before gripping him firmly, leaning forwards she let her nipples graze the tip of his cock as she licked him from belly button up to his chest, he did taste good, she admitted. Her mouth went back to his cock and her tongue went back to work as she reached up and twisted his nipples.

Sensing she now had him under her power she pushed against his chest gently lowering his upper body back onto her bed with his cock now standing proudly up pointing towards her ceiling. She returned her mouth to his cock, firstl running her tongue up its length before taking it fully into her mouth, she struggled a little at first because his cock, although not one of the longest she had enjoyed, was nice and solid and thick, so it took her two or three goes to get it down into her throat as she fought to contain her urge to gag. Once she was comfortable she placed her hands onto his knees and rose keeping his cock busy with her mouth before releasing him, straddling his legs and lowering herself so her pussy lips enveloped his cockhead. Lowering herself further she pushed his cock forwards so his shaft was along her lips before sliding back and forth a few times enjoying the sensation of his hardness. She had decided that this was to be a long night and she was content that he could wait for his satisfaction but that familiar urge was building in her so taking his cock in hand she raised her hips before sinking down so his cock filled her fully. Daniel had clearly not been expecting such a sudden move and he gasped and thrust himself upwards, this was the incentive Alana needed and she rode him hard, up and down, leaning forwards and then back as she worked his cock against her clit until she felt her first orgasm building, she did not intend to waste this opportunity so kept fucking harder and harder until the spasms came, her stomach muscles tensed and she sank down onto him, her pussy throbbing against his hard shaft as the climax washed through her.

She relaxed against him and raised her pussy up taking great glee at the way her juices coated his cock as she stood up and over him, she stepped aside and turned, wiggling her ass in his face before stepping off the bed pacing over to her dressing table and taking a swig from a bottle of water. She adjusted the window blinds and lit two long candles, she fully understood the effect the candlelight had on her glowing skin and after her orgasm that would be spectacular and she intended to make the most of that. Daniel was sitting up, looking cocksure and pleased with himself as he anticipated enjoying her magnificent body to the utmost, he gloried in the sight of her ass as she moved around the room. 'Stay' she demanded as she noticed him stirring, he laughed and stood and came up behind her wrapping his arms around her and cupping her breasts, taking her nipples between forefinger and thumb, his hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks. This had the dual affect of both bringing her again to the the edge of orgasm but also creating a slight sense of frustration in Alana at his audacity in ignoring her, so she backed up so that his legs hit the side of the bed and he fell backwards, laughing she turned and motioned for him to move further up the bed.

'Now, where were we' she growled at him as she once again stood over him but this time stepping forward she lowered herself over his mouth, her knees either side of his head as she held her pussy directly over him

'Come on get on with it' she demanded as she leaned back allowing his tongue full access to her dripping pum-pum. She felt his tongue move up her lips before flicking at her clit. Although enthusiastic Daniel lacked a little finesse and Alana was slightly disappointed that a man of his experience seemed so awkward at eating pussy so after only a few moments she hopped up and turned herself around, she slid herself against his chest enjoying the tickling of his chest hairs against her pussy and smiling at the slick of moisture she left on him as she moved down his body.

She sat on his hard cock in reverse cowgirl as he lay prone across her bed, facing his feet and slowly moving up and down on him enjoying his hardness pressing directly against her clit, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, massaging its full length as she fucked him. She kept up a slow and steady pace as she leaned over and pulled out a long soft rope from her bedside drawer, she bound his feet first, not tight, but not so he could work the ropes loose easily, she sat up and bought the end of the rope up his legs between his knees up to his hips, she raised herself off him and wrapped the end of the rope around his waist and making a loose knot just above the tip of his cock which was still dripping from her juices and his precum. She moved up his body before swinging her leg over his face and planting her pussy just above his mouth. She leaned forward and bound his hands by his sides using four or five short lengths between his hands which she then wrapped with a series of half hitches, she left herself a few feet of rope to play with later.

Daniel was impressed with her skill with the rope and was enjoying the constriction from the soft rope which held him firmly but did not cut into or rub his skin. His cock was so hard it was throbbing and his balls felt tight and full, he had been watching her work, watching the way her ass moved and her breasts swayed as she had been tying the rope, her nipples had been hard and erect since the moment they had got to her place and he felt confident that he was in the hands of someone who was fully in touch with their own body, their sexuality and how to use it. He was enjoying submitting for once but looked forward to the moment, soon he hoped, when he could take her hard and firmly from behind as he imagined his cock in and out and in and out of her tight pussy gripping his shaft as he fucked her. He even allowed himself to consider anal, not something he would usually suggest on their first night together but he could sense that the night was going to get proper kinky.

'That's enough for starters', Alana thought to herself as she lowered her pussy back down onto his mouth and ground her lips against his face. As soon as he responded by trying to use his tongue on her she raised herself off him and stepped away, she stood by the bed looking down at him as one finger absent mindedly slipped inside herself and the other hand tweaked one of her nipples. 'This is fun' she uttered, breaking the silence that had descended upon the room. She rolled him onto his side and instructed him to lie still as she made sure his arms were firmly against his side as she tested her knots, she took the loose end of the rope and looped it around his balls so that with gentle pressure with her weight on his forearms the rope would tighten around his balls like a cock ring. Leaning back she sank two fingers deep inside herself before smearing his throbbing cock with her juices, it was now nicely lubricated as she slid her pussy lips up and down his shaft taking care not to cause any significant pressure around his balls, she didn't want to damage him after all. She stood and padded around the room watching him intently occasionally giving the rope a little tug so it tightened around his balls before taking his cock into her mouth again and tasting her own juices.

She walked around her flat for the next ten minutes enjoying the sensation of walking with her finger inside her and the fact that Daniel was bound prone on her bed unable to move and completely in her power. She picked up her phone and dialled.

'Hi Mum, how are you? What are you up to?'

'Me, Ive got a friend around but he's a bit tied up at the moment'

'Yes, he is cute, but must dash I think he needs my attention' Alana kissed into her phone and put it down on her table before walking seductively back into the bedroom to check on her prey.

Daniel really should have known better than to try to speak at this point but this was not his first mistake that evening, that had been when he had begun to comply with her demands without setting any clear boundaries, and she had demanded that he did not speak until spoken to.

'Hey honey', he started before Alana clamped a hand over his mouth and glared at him. She tutted firmly and padded over to her special drawer and took out a red ball gag on a soft leather strap.

Daniel was a little nervous now 'Really baby?' he tried to complain before the gag was in his mouth and strapped behind his neck. 'There, that's better' said Alana 'no more interruptions now.'

This brief interaction changed her mood a little, instead of the gentle rope play she had initiated things had now got a little more serious. She slapped his cock softly, then again a little harder before jerking him hard and fast until she felt his balls tighten and noticed his precum increase so she stopped as suddenly as she had started, leaving him on the edge and unable to move. Digging her fingernails into his thighs she looked him up and down as she wondered whether to take it up another notch. Kissing the tip of his cock she started to loosen some of her knots, the next stage would need Daniel on his hands and knees so a mildly irritated Alana had to loosen his arms and feet before guiding him into position. She did not want him able to move much so attached a length of rope to each ankle and each wrist and then to the 4 corners of her bed. Not impressed by how her beautiful rope work had been spoiled she intended to punish him.

Once he was suitably gagged and bound in position Alana reached between his ass cheeks and grasped his still swollen cock. It was still nice and hard as she coated it in lube before jerking him hard for a few strokes and then using her lubed hands to tease the entrance to his ass which visibly tightened as Daniel began to sense where this might be going. She leaned forward,

'relax' she whispered into his ear, 'I promise this won't hurt too much.'

She got up again and went back over to her drawer taking out her strap-on thong, the dildo and the new paddle and mask. She was now dressed only in stockings and suspender belt and snakeskin mask as she prowled around the room air-testing the paddle, enjoying the swishing sound.

Kneeling next to him she reached under his side and took his cock in her left hand, grasped it firmly and then let the paddle fall onto his ass cheek. Daniel gasped audibly through the gag as Alana revelled in the effect this was having on him. Releasing his cock she undid the gag and let that fall next to him on the bed.

'Truth or dare' she announced as she reached for his 'phone and held it in front of his face to unlock it.

She took a couple of photos from different angles and then went straight to messages where all she found of interest was the conversation between the two of them arranging the evening. Closing messages she opened 'whatsapp'

'Ooo' she exclaimed seeing the list of recent conversations with a whole slew of women, probably 5 or 6 in the last month, including one name she recognised from work. 'The little tart' she thought as she opened the conversation which went back about ten days, it started with her co-worker being flirty, then Daniel being more explicit but didn't proceed beyond gentle sexting.

'Tell me, Daniel, what are your intentions towards Maddy, do you intend to fuck her once you've finished with me? Tell me the truth now."

'Playing, I'm just playing, she's not serious about meeting, so I'm just having some fun' Daniel replied as the paddle smacked against his ass causing his left cheek to start to redden and glow. She did so enjoy the sound of leather on bare skin.

'Fair enough' Alana conceded before returning to his 'phone. The next conversation was with someone simply named 'C', this one looked more interesting especially as the last message was Daniel expressing regret that they would be unable to meet as planned that evening. Dated yesterday lunchtime. Meaning Daniel had been making plans for the night before their evening. secretly impressed at his gall, as well as his stamina, she asked 'Who's C?' as she read through the messages which were explicit and described some of their earlier activities. She put down the paddle and reached again for his cock which she squeezed.

'Come on, who's C? and why did you fuck her last week, you know you should have been saving all your cum for me' She jerked him furiously bringing him right to the edge before she stopped suddenly and flicked at his balls.

Daniel went to answer but Alana placed her finger on his mouth 'Shhh, not yet, let's see what else there is here' as she scrolled down through the conversations. One from earlier in the week caught her eye. 'Ah Geeta, so you like brown girls too do you?' as she opened that convesration. She sat back against her headboard with her legs wide open and her glistening pussy staring Daniel directly in the face and read through a long message trail which showed that not only had Daniel fucked Geeta earlier that week but that he also had plans to fuck her flatmate too, probably in a threesome if she was readng the messages right.

'You're such a bad man, Daniel Talbot' Alana declared getting off the bed and stepping into her thong and attaching the dildo to the front. She took the tube of lube and squirted it directly onto his puckered little hole and inserted two fingers stretching him as he gasped. She rubbed the strap on between his cheeks coating the dildo in lube and gently inserted the end.

'I told you to relax' Alana said as she pushed in a little more before withdrawing and squiring more lubricant onto the dildo. This time it slid in more easily, firstly about 3 inches and then after some slow firm motion she was able to get the full 6 inches in. She relaxed. 'Be grateful I chose this one Danny Boy, they had longer and thicker ones.' she said before easing the dildo out of his ass before easing it in again. She repeated this slow easy fucking for five or so minutes enjoying the pressure the strap on gave against her pussy as she entered him fully. His ass was more stretched now so she reached down and tickled his balls before giving his cock a squeeze. She pushed in fully and started jerking his cock fast, once again taking him as close as she could before stopping again.

She picked up his 'phone again, took a couple more pictures, this time of the strap-on entering his ass, and rested it on his back asking 'Now tell me all the dirty little details about your sex life while I decide whether we are to continue ours' as she slowly and deliberately fucked his ass. 'Tell me about Geeta, did she suck your cock, did you cum inside her or did you coat her titties, does she like it up the ass, like this?

Daniel was overwhelmed, he realised he was enjoying the restriction of the ropes, the tightness of the strap-on buried in his ass and the tingling from his ass cheeks red from paddling, even the gag had kept him rock hard to the point where he felt close to bursting. He was in two minds though whether to push it further and suffer more pain and possibly humiliation or whether to just submit and hope that he would soon find release. He really did want to be in Alana's position though, behind her fabulous ass with his cock buried deep inside her and he was still baffled at how the evening had progressed and why that was not happening. The feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of his ass was not unpleasant and every so often Alana would manhandle his cock until he was close to cumming and he wondered how she knew instinctively when that was, her juju was clearly strong indeed.

12