Alana Takes Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsure about how much detail to divulge Daniel started explaining how he had met Geeta in a coffee shop and that she had propositioned him, this was met with a snort of derision from Alana and a swift smack against his ass from the paddle,

'That one smarted' thought Daniel as he tried to recall recent events but he had lost confidence in his own memory and started to wonder whether it had been the case that a fearsome young bengali firecracker had jumped his bones or whether something else entirely had happened. The ache in his balls was familiar though as he related how Geeta had managed to keep him on the edge whilst cumming frequently herself, much like Alana seemed to be doing to him now.

'I like this girl' Alana mused picking up Daniels phone '...and I'm sure she's going to like me"

Daniel heard the familiar buzzing of a call being made before hearing Geeta's voice, getting louder as Alana adjusted the volume 'Hey stud, missing me already, oh, but who are you, you're not Dan'

Daniel suddenly realised, with a little panic, that Alana had facetimed Geeta on his phone while she was ass-fucking him with a strap-on dildo. 'Oh fuck' he thought.

'Hi gorgeous, I'm Alana, I'm with Daniel at the moment and he was telling me all about you and I wanted to meet you. Daniel's right here, see. I'm teaching him obedience at the minute'

Daniel heard Geeta's familiar giggle as he felt the dildo withdraw from his ass as Alana got up and left the room, talking quietly to Geeta on his 'phone.

12