All Comments on 'Alanah Pearce's Anal Playtest'

by jeongyok_soseolga

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved this story man, can’t wait to see it continue. I was just curious if you’re thinking of adding Elyse in the future or maybe a separate story for her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A fun short story without doubt, I would love to see other online girls follow the same path with a bit more longer stories. Keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Elyse!

Elyse stories are a MUST! More Alanah, certainly, and maybe occasional Barbara Dunkelman and Autumn Farrell stories. But Elyse needs to get into all sorts of sexual debauchery.

jeongyok_soseolgajeongyok_soseolgaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Future Plans

Thanks everyone for the comments so far. Yes, more girls are planned - especially Elyse, she's a particular favorite of mine! Appreciate you all checking it out, hopefully you'll like what's coming up.

SapphicRobotSapphicRobotalmost 4 years ago
Elyse Gangbang

So happy to hear you'll be writing more and including Elyse like the other users have said. Are you only planning on solo/toy stuff? If you're open to writing other topics, I would LOVE to see Elyse take on a multi-man gangbang. The more cocks pounding her, the rougher the sex, the more semen shooting into her ass and her pussy, the better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeongyok_soseolga@jeongyok_soseolga
New to the scene, arrived here with a bucket list of kinks and fantasies to write about. Maybe one of them will be just what you're looking for -especially if it's within the circle of K-Pop idols and internet celebrities. If it's not, maybe it'll spark something inside you?...