Alanah, Queen of Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

Tim's balls tightened up, pushing against the underside of his base, pulses rippled through his veins that rubbed against Miss. Reid's pussy. She felt it all, throwing her hands up over her head to press against the wall she moaned cutely, panting and cooing with each of his thrusts. Suddenly her back arched forward, throwing her large tits out and her stomach to bulge slightly with the indentation of his penis. Her cum sprayed from the seams of her pussy, soaking Tim and everything underneath her. The stud could not see how her eyes rolled back into her head, but he felt her hole convulse and throb, tightening even harder around him as her body spasmed with the intense orgasm.

Tim took it as a signal, he began to fuck her like he would any other bimbo he hooked up with in the past. He was close, every twitch of his body pleased him, and the wet sounds of her pussy clamouring for more dick helped him along the way.

He pulled out, quickly, that made Miss. Reid go limp and collapse on the soaked bed, she looked down with half closed eyes, moaning still as Tim furiously pumped his cock to her perfectly curvy body. "Let all that cum out honey. Cum all over these tits!" She cried with all her strength. The hung stud shot his load over her. Thick ropes sprayed out and stuck to her toned body like hot glue. Miss. Reid relished in the feeling, basked in the hot jizz covering her. She gasped with shock when the huge load sprayed into one of her eyes, pooling as she shut it tightly. Her eye shadow ran, and she smiled deeply the longer it went on. "More!?" She said, reaching almost a dozen thick ropes that covered her. He finally stopped, relaxing his broad shoulders and letting his grasp loosen over his softening cock. It still hung between his legs like a tail, an impressive six inches of dick that just by looking at it though one unglued eye made her want to go more. If only her body allowed it after almost an hour...

Tim laid on the bed beside his former teacher, watching as she lathered his hot cum all over her smooth skin. She took the odd lick of her fingers as her body glistened with his jizz. The smell of sex and cum wafted around them, and Miss. Reid only turned to him and posed erotically. "Holy...Wow..." Tim panted as the woman lightly stroked his flaccid six inches.

"Easy there tiger. Don't think I can't feel it getting bigger already...You almost killed me there!" She laughed, and pressed her lips on his. "Next time you better do me from behind."

"Next time? Miss. Reid I'm not even close to being done for the night. I still haven't seen how that ass claps on my body. " Tim said with a cocky eyebrow. Miss. Reid gingerly moved off her bed, bracing herself on her wall as she slowly moved across the room.

"Oh...Really? You can still go?" Tim remained silent as he stared at Miss. Reid like a priceless painting. "Holy shit you're not kidding?!" Her eyes turned heavy and aroused. "Well, I guess you gotta make it up to me for not getting in my pants the first day you stepped into my class. I'll let you do me some more...Just let me get some coffee in me so we can pull an all-nighter." She winked, and gave Tim a cheeky squeeze of her thick ass before limping into the kitchen, shining with his cum lathered over her body.

*

Tim shut the door to his apartment with a casual push the afternoon after his all-night sexual bender with his teacher. It slammed, but not hard enough to warrant a complaint from his neighbours for being too loud. The last time was awkward enough, having to answer the door to the elderly woman complaining whilst he had his cock sucked by one of his work colleagues behind the door. Neither of them admitted to each other that it ignited an extra spark of lust that made an already amazing night of hot, rough sex even better. As he stepped further in, he knew that he was not alone. The perfume of rhubarb and roses was thick in the air, and the muted buzz of his cheap, second-hand T.V caused his arm hairs to prickle. "That you Jess?" Tim called out.

"Yeah! Just on the couch." A sweet voice answered back. He followed it, and went into the living room with a curious frown on his lips. Jessica, or Jess to those she liked, laid her slim body out on Tim's couch, legs stretched out and curled over each other clad in baggy black jeans that looked comically oversized for her short and thin stature. She rolled her head to the side and beamed her bright white teeth at him. Raising up she quickly ran her fingers through her silky bright brown hair and brushed it behind her ears, softly tugging on loose strands that she found herself playing with whenever Tim was around. "Hey." She said, her big amber eyes staring over his shoulder, popping up to her thick rimmed glasses that rested low on the bridge of her slightly upturned nose.

Tim almost dashed for the fridge across the other side of the room, taking pineapple juice from its place and drinking it from the bottle. "I regret giving you my spare key." he grumbled after swallowing.

"I can give it back if you want...I just find your place a lot more comfortable than my house share..."

"No, it's fine. I was kidding dude." He said calmly, smirking at her when she nervously pushed her glasses up against her nose and crossed her arms over a baggy t-shirt she borrowed from him weeks prior.

"Not funny." She muttered, raising up from the couch. As she did Tim tore himself away from her plump lips that looked to be in a constant sexy pout. It reminded him of his Step-Sister...In fact, a lot of the time he found himself thinking of her when Jess was nearby...

Stepping over to the counter of the walk-through kitchen, Jessica slipped onto the closest stool opposite him "Not gonna ask me why I'm here? I thought you would be here when I came this morning..." She mused.

"I'll ask if you don't ask about the perfume my clothes stink of."

"Deal. But I already know the answer. That dumb grin on your face you have whenever you get with someone you knew. Not your mystery girl with the orange hair you always talk about obviously... You'd have brought her home." Tim snorted as he swallowed another gulp of juice; that would have been awkward. The mention of the red hair flashed an image of her bright aquamarine eyes that glowed in darkness, and that thick, silky hair that swished and swayed with the exaggerated sway of her wide hips.

"And you usually don't go for girls your age..." She bit her bottom lip with a hint of sadness. "Someone you work with? Or maybe a professor?"

"I said don't ask..." Tim huffed, Jessica was always somewhat of a detective. "What you got to offer me then?" She rolled her eyes and twisted her fingers though her hazel hair, reaching into the ass pocket of her jeans and sliding two small envelopes across the fake marble counter. Tim regarded the slips of paper that peeked out of the papers, and looked up at Jessica who let her eyes linger on his pretty eyes as colour flushed over her cheeks.

"Tickets to the annual Model awards. Got them off a guy who knows a guy who knows a magazine editor...I-I thought that seeing as we haven't hung out much over the last few weeks..." She spoke sheepishly, like a child admitting to breaking a window.

Tim smiled at her, and nodded. "Sure. It's a date."

She blushed and stuttered, pulling on her hair firmly before she scuttled to take the tickets back. "Really? Well...Um. Ok. Deal...I'll try and dress up...If you want to, I don't mind, I don't think its super formal." She jumped up from the stool and hurried to the couch, determined to hide her deeply flushed cheeks.

"Sounds like fun, could do with a night out looking at hot women. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky." He sat on the sofa beside her, with enough space to fit another person. Deep in his mind his imagination ran wild. He pictured himself in a nice suit and tie, red shirt and hair the same scruffy look that seemed to fit him well. There he would see her, flaming red hair hanging loose down past her spectacular forty-inch ass, stretching out a white mini dress that she always stuffed her slim thick body into. She would be getting some award for best in show, and there they would meet, and catch up, and kiss like they used to kiss every day when they lived together.

He could already feel his cock swelling up at the thought of it. Alanah. The step-sister that he never should have let get away. The married woman who loved her life, a life far away...He hoped he would see her there...Even though the chances of that were slim to none.

To Be Continued...

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12