Alana's First Time With A BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While walking through the hotel lobby to the elevator, because of his good looks, and incredible size, every woman turned to look at him. Jerome's huge bulge drew the attention and admiration of every woman in there. Every man was checking out my wife's ass in that tight dress, and when they saw that wet spot, and the man she was with, felt a twinge of envy, and some pity for me. My dick which was raging hard, went unnoticed.

****

Alana

My husband unlocked the door of our room, and let me and Jerome go by him. I smiled, and touched my husband's arm as I passed him. I felt bad for him, I knew I had not paid enough attention to my husband since Jerome had come into the picture. I knew I had acted like a total slut at the restaurant-- I had let everyone see my pussy. I had let my husband be humiliated, even though in the past, he had talked about that being arousing for him.

I had acted like a slut for Jerome. Somehow, he had some kind of power over me, a power I didn't understand. I was infatuated with him, his looks, his size, his sexuality, even his scent. He had complete control of me, nothing else mattered. I would do anything for him-- anything-- and my husband, would want me to. I realized he was my bull, he was our bull, me and my husband's.

We stood at the end of the bed and he bent down to kiss me deeply, our tongues, seeking the other's, he was the best at kissing of any man I had ever been with. I unbuttoned his shirt I wanted to feel his body, I needed him close to me. Jerome broke our kiss, and removed his shirt. His body was beautiful, hard and muscled, a deep-bronze color, his chest had a few curly black hairs otherwise, his skin was smooth, and firm.

Jerome, sat down on the bed, then it was my turn to bend over to kiss him. He finished unzipping my dress, then moved both hands to my upper chest, and slipped his hands inside my dress, took it over my shoulders down my arms and body, over my hips, and let it drop to the floor. He sucked and nibbled on my left titty, while squeezing and pinching my nipple with his right. It felt sooo good!!! I cried out in pleasure!!

Jerome moved his mouth to my other nipple, and he slid his hands down my back to my ass and squeesed it, his hands, his huge hands, felt so good. He kept his left hand on my ass, and moved his right hand around to my smooth mound. Jerome then slowly slid his hand between my legs, as I took a wider stance to give him better access to my pussy. He teased my clit with his finger, then moving his hand further between my legs, slipped his middle finger, into my sopping-wet snatch,

I moaned, "Oh my God."

His thick finger felt almost as big as my husband's dick. He sucked my titties and finger fucked me, taking me right to the edge of orgasm!!

Jerome pulled his finger out of me. He stood up and sat me down, where he had been seated. He stood in front of me, his bulge right in front of my face. I unbuckled his belt, undid his top button and tried to unzip his pants. His erection wouldn't let me get his zipper down. He reached his hand into his pants and moved his cock to the side, so I could get his zipper down. I pulled his pants down, and when they dropped to the floor, I stuck one thumb in the waistband on his side and with my other hand I pulled the front of his boxers out to clear his hard-on. With my heart pounding in anticipation, I pulled his shorts down.

Holy shit!! I even heard my husband gasp!! I didn't know where to start. His cock was huge, but my biggest shock was how black it was, and it was not circumcised. I had never seen a Black cock before, and I do mean black-- it was gorgeous. I had also never seen an uncircumcised cock in real life, except my sons before we had it removed; although I had seen cocks with foreskins in porn videos. Jerome had a semi, it wasn't rigid yet, there was just a portion of its head sticking out, and that was a bright red-purple.

I was excited, horny, and so intrigued. I put my hand around his cock-- well my fingers wouldn't reach around, leaving over-a-one-inch-gap. I stroked his cock; pulling the foreskin back with my hand. As I pulled it back the complete head plus another inch or so of his shaft appeared, all of which was that incredible blood red-purple color, before it turned the pure black of his shaft. My stroking of his cock had caused it to grow completely hard.

Jerome spoke, his words bringing me out of my shock. "Do you like it?"

"God, I love it. It's beautiful."

"Why don't you suck it baby?"

I lifted it with my hand, it was so heavy! I moved my head forward, there was a big drop of pre-cum, coming out of his slit I licked it up with my tongue it tasted wonderful. I put his cock against my cheek, then I pulled the foreskin back and licked that gorgeous crown of his cock, before, I opened my mouth wide, and I took the head and the red part of his shaft into my mouth, I could barely fit my lips over this monster. I let go of his foreskin, and moved my hand towards the base and stroked his cock with my hand and with each forward stroke of my hand, the foreskin lightly piled-up against my lips.

I took my mouth off his cock, and his foreskin went back to the ridge of his helmet. I put my mouth back on his cock, with my lips on his foreskin, and sucking hard and bobbing my head as deep as I could go, as I stroked my lover's cock. I liked his foreskin, it was different. I decided I was going to show off, for my bull I was going to deepthroat my new lover's cock.

When I had experienced my second cock, which was my first big one--my first extramarital cock, I had been married less than a year. That lover, had a very big cock. He had told me it was nine inches long and two inches thick. Jerome's cock was about the same length as that, but way, way thicker. But I was determined to take him down my throat.

I was breathing through my nose, as I went down further each time. I took him deeper and deeper when I felt him hit my throat, I held it there, slowly forcing his cock even deeper, then I would pull away, and do the same thing again. The third time, I took him to my throat; I forced my head forward hard, and I was rewarded with his curly pubes hitting my nose. I pulled my head back and off his cock pretty quickly. I had to breathe, because his cock had cut off the airway to my nose.

I heard my husband moan as he orgasmed. I looked over at him sitting on the couch, naked, with his spent dick in his hand, cum running down his dick and fingers.

"Fuck, baby. No woman has ever been able to do that to me." Jerome proudly told me.

"Now scoot up on the bed."

Jerome slid his body between my legs, putting his face a few inches from my leaking pussy, and he inhaled, "Fuck, your cunt smells good." He turned his head left, and licked my juices off my inner thigh, then he turned his head to the right and did the same.

He moved forward and put his tongue at my taint, spread his tongue wide and slowly licked up my vulva, stopping at my opening to tongue-fuck me for a bit, then moved on up to give my clit a dozen or so fast, firm licks.

I screamed out in climax, "Oh God!! Ohhhh gaaaawd!! Fuck, fuck, fuuuck!!"

Jerome moved up my body, holding his body off of mine on his straightened arms. He pushed the head of his cock against my crotch, I was still in climax and my mind still full of endorphins; I wanted him, I wanted him inside me. My body was instinctively needing to mate with my lover. I lifted my pelvis, and pushed my opening slightly onto his cock, and Jerome, at the same time pushed his cock into me an inch or so FUCK, it hurt! But it felt so good!

Jerome had fucked lots of women, so he knew the discomfort that women felt the first time they took his cock, and the pleasure they experienced from it. I was so aroused, so wet, and I needed him inside me so badly. I humped my hips pushing my pussy onto his cock a couple of more inches. Jerome settled some weight onto me, pushing my ass to the bed and his cock a little deeper. Jerome kissed me, and slowly and gently, thrust his hips each stroke, gaining some more depth. His cock was stretching me to his size, it felt so good.

Jerome moaned. "Fuck. Baby you are really tight."

Jerome's cock hadn't even reached full depth when my climax came over me. My hips thrusting instinctively, and Jerome really started to fuck me, taking my orgasm beyond any I had ever felt. He didn't slow down. Ever since I had sat down beside Jerome on the plane, then out to dinner, and back to our room, he had been so calm, had spoken so quietly, had been so gentle-- right then that dam had burst.

Jerome fucked me. He slammed his cock into me. He fucked me hard. He fucked me fast.

I orgasmed again. I screamed in ecstasy!!! I orgasmed again, I screamed!!!

I don't know how many times; I climaxed but it felt like my orgasms became constant. I was still cumming when Jerome slammed his cock balls deep into me, and held it there; I grabbed his ass with my fingernails of both hands, pulling him even deeper. I felt the muscles in his ass clench and he roared like an animal, and I felt his cum splash into my pussy. Each time his ass would clench, he would grunt, and I would feel his cum splash inside of me. I love the feeling of a man flooding my pussy with his cum.

Jerome's body collapsed on top of me, our sweaty bodies melded tightly together; his softening cock still inside me, still big enough to make me feel full. No man had ever made me cum like that-- I didn't know climaxing like that was possible.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself, I had been able to deepthroat, our new bull, the first woman to ever be able to do that. I had also just given him, a really good fuck at least he acted like I was a good piece of ass. Jerome stirred, he kissed me, his cock slipped out of me and he rolled off of me.

I looked over at my husband. He had a fresh load of cum on his belly, hand, and dick; his head was leaned back on the couch, he was asleep.

Jerome and I stood up; pulled the blankets and sheets down, and climbed into bed. We must have fallen asleep for awhile. I woke up to Jerome's hands playing with my tits. We kissed and touched each other. He really seemed to like my titties, squeezing, then pinching and rolling my nipples. "Bring those tits up here." He growled.

I moved up the bed on my hands and knees, put one hand on the headboard, and lowered my titties to his face. Jerome kissed, licked, and sucked on one nipple, then the other. I felt his finger rubbing my clit, and then it slipped into my cum-slicked cunt, and Jerome fingerfucked me with his huge finger. Then I felt a second finger join his first, it truly felt like I was being fucked with a cock. Jerome was really good at making me feel good.

I slipped off of Jerome's fingers, and down the bed. I wanted to learn more about his uncut, black cock. I laid my head on his belly, and lifted his cock; it was so heavy. He was just a little bit erect, his foreskin completely covered the head, and tapered down to a small tube his cock was black as coal. It was still wet from our earlier mating.

I slid his foreskin back, his blood-red head came out soaked with our combined juices. I licked it. I liked the taste; I pulled his skin back some more, and completely cleaned him; his cock was now fully erect. I was stroking his shaft, and sucking his cock, he moaned and his hips thrust. Ever since my husband first taught me how, I have always loved sucking cock.

I thought back to conversations I had with a couple of my girlfriends, who had dated Black guys. One of them said they didn't smell very good, the other that their cum tasted bad. Jerome smelled great, he smelled powerful, but really good. I was getting ready to test what my other friend had said.

Jerome was getting close, his hips were getting restless. Then I felt his body getting stiff, his cock getting bigger, and harder. He lifted his ass off of the bed on his heels and moaned, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuuuuuck, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh,"

I swallowed his first couple ejaculations of cum, catching the rest in my mouth-- there was a lot of cum. I kept my lips tight, just below the ridge of his helmet, sucking pressure on his head, and furiously stroked his cock with my hand. Finally his cock was so sensitive, he reached down to stop my hand and cried out, "Stop."

My girlfriend was full of shit; his cum tasted wonderful, I loved the taste, as I swallowed the rest.

I crawled back up Jerome's body and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. He was so confident of his masculinity, I could tell tasting his cum didn't bother him, he liked the taste of his cum. I lay in the crook of his arm and we fell asleep. I woke in the morning, and I wanted more time with his cock and that foreskin. He was soft and still so big. I touched his skin, with just my fingers, it was such a silky feeling and there was so much of it. I played with it until he started getting hard, then I gripped his cock and started stroking it to complete hardness.

I got on my hands and knees, then threw one leg over his body, and with my hand, I guided that beautiful cock to my waiting pussy. Even though Jerome had stretchted my pussy out, and left it full of his thick, slick cum, just a few hours ago, his cock did not just slip into me. His cock entering me this time was easier, but still took some stretching to reach bottom. But then we were fucking again.

Jerome's huge hands played with my tits, as I moved my pelvis up and down, I moved my hips in a very sensual figure-eight motion. I was determined to give Jerome a really good fuck, but looking down at him, and seeing the pleasure my pussy and my movements were giving him, I felt myself on the edge of my own climax. Damn, I was going to cum too soon, and I got the feeling a premature ejaculator must get when disappointing his wife once again. I screamed out in a wonderful intense climax, and my body collapsed on Jerome's chest.

Jerome let me catch my breath and come down from my climax, while lying on his chest. Then he rolled me off of him, he got on his knees, told me to get up on my hands and knees. I spread my knees apart, as Jerome moved between them and I felt his cock, bump into my crotch. Then with his hand, he moved his cock up and down my pussy, then held it against my opening, and I pushed my hips back impaling myself on Jerome's big, beautiful cock.

I laid my head, and chest, down on a pillow, Jerome grabbed my hips, and pushed his cock into me almost balls deep. It had hit the end of my vagina, this had happened to

Jerome before, he pulled on my hips and pushed his pelvis. His cock stretched me deeper, until his pubes were tight against my ass.

Then he fucked me, slowly, with long, deep, strokes, building my tension, then hard and fast, his balls slapping my clit, until he would make me cum. Then slowly again building the tension in my nerves, then hard and fast, until I would cum agein.

Every thrust, I loved feeling his cock bottoming out inside me, and his balls slapping my clit. Jerome made me climax three times, fucking me doggy-style, then I felt his cock getting bigger and harder inside me-- he was getting close. He grabbed my hips, and pulled me hard, and drove his cock balls deep inside me.

Jerome roared, "Fuuuck, ugh, ugh, ugh, uuuugh!!"

I could feel every ejaculation of his cum hit the end of my pussy, which put me over the edge again.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, ohhh gaaawd!!"

Again my climax was one of the most powerful of my life. Jerome made me cum a lot and so good. He was the best at fucking, I had ever experienced, and I have had some really good fucking. We collapsed beside each other onto the bed.

After we caught our breath, Jerome and I talked. It was really the first time since we had gotten off of the plane. He said that he had to go meet with a college player, then catch a plane this evening back to Seattle. He would not be able to meet up with me again on this trip. He told me I was an incredible piece of ass. He would like to see me again in the future, and experience that deep throat of mine again.

I told him that he had been the best fuck of my life, and he had the biggest cock I had ever experienced, that I would very much like to be with him again in the future. Jerome went into the bathroom to wash up. Then returned to get dressed.

I looked over at my husband. He had slept on the couch, naked, with just a blanket over him. He had woken, when I had sucked Jerome's cock. I had heard him grunting out his cum twice, during the fucking that Jerome and I had shared. His legs and belly covered in jism. With what I could see of his dick, it looked red and sore. When Jerome came out of the bathroom, my husband headed in to wash up.

When Jerome was finished dressing. I stood up, and we kissed and hugged, and Jerome gave my tit one last squeeze. My husband came out of the bathroom, still naked, and they shook hands. Jerome thanked my husband for sharing his wife with him. My husband thanked him for fucking his wife, so well.

My husband said, "Jerome you are a real gentleman, thanks again."

Then, our bull said goodbye, and walked out the door.

Pete came to me, and we lovingly kissed each other.

I said, "Let me clean up, and we can make love."

"Don't clean up, I want you just the way you are." We climbed into bed, and we kissed. "Whew it smells like sex in here, and the bed is soaked from his cum, and your juice. You two really gave each other some incredible fucking."

"Jerome is really good. I couldn't believe how much he made me climax. Pete, we haven't talked since we went to dinner last night. I got pretty involved with Jerome and his total seduction of me. I hope I didn't hurt you or make you feel that I don't love you. I love you completely, and I always will."

Pete looked at me, kissed me and said, "From when Jerome walked into the restaurant, last night was the most exciting, arousing, night of my life. Me and everyone in the restaurant, watching your reaction to Jerome and his seduction of you, and your total submission to him was amazing. Everyone watching him taking you away from me, turned me on so much, I had a hard-on all night. Then watching you two fuck was incredible, you were so into each other. Don't worry about me, you made me love you even more."

Pete and I made love, Pete didn't last long, before his cum was added to Jerome's. I was so wet and so stretched by Jerome's cock. I could barely feel Pete's dick was inside me.

When Pete was finished, he rolled off of me, and he apologized, "Sorry I came so fast, it felt so good to be in you're slick, pussy knowing Jerome had just fucked you."

We kissed and then took showers and cleaned up. We got dressed. I dressed in my hot-cowgirl, outfit, and we headed to the rodeo, for the next couple of days. The next night, I did get my chance to ride a cowboy. Pete will tell you about that later. We have met up with Jerome several times, in Arizona, and in Seattle.

And we are both looking forward to the next time.

12