Black Athlete Takes Over

Story Info
Young white couple is changed by Black athlete from gym.
9.1k words
4.54
63.3k
255
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tennisboy
tennisboy
115 Followers

When I moved with my girlfriend Katie to Los Angeles we were looking forward to new things and new adventures. I had in mind stuff like hiking, rock climbing, going to the beach. Maybe seeing the sights, or going out at night more than before. We lived in DC before this and nightlife sucked. We were both good looking and fit and wanted to have fun. But I wasn't ready just for how our life and our sex life was about to change, and neither was she.

Katie is the hottest girlfriend I've had and we lived together five months. She is 25 and I am 27. We both have light brown hair and blue eyes, but her hair is lighter than mine and of course longer. She wears it down almost to the small of her back. She has an amazing figure because she's a dancer and swimmer. Not really an ounce of fat a big full and firm ass. She's got long elegant legs and a thin waist. She's a stereotypical "hot babe." She's about 5'7 and 120 lbs. She turns many heads when we go out and is getting a nice tan lately. I'm Greg, I'm taller than her at about 5'10, boyish handsome face (so I'm told) and a toned, fit body from the gym and rock climbing.

Katie and I love sex of course. And being young, fit and good looking we can't get enough of each other. We'd have sex just about every night and sometimes twice a day on days off from work. I'm in public relations and advertising and she's a grad student in evolutionary biology. I couldn't get enough of her tight, moist wet pussy, and she'd moan and scream while I plugged her with my seven inch dick. She loved to be vocal, to ask for more, and to get thrown around during sex. She was insatiable, maybe more than me, and almost wore me out fucking my brains out.

I decided to switch gyms because a new state-of-the-art place opened up in a better location with better hours. It was during my second week at the new gym that I first noticed Kyle. He was hard to miss. Everyone guy or girl looked at him when he walked in. He stood a little taller than me at around 6'2 jacked and muscular. Not gross like a steroid freak or something, but perfectly proportioned V-taper, broad shoulders, with every muscle well-defined. He moved like an athlete, which I would find soon enough he was. He was a new personal trainer at the gym but was also training for MMA. He has since competed in MMA and has done quite well. He has dark chocolate skin and his face was very good looking, I'd say close to what Michael B. Jordan looks like but maybe more rugged and more of an edge.

Kyle was wearing a black and yellow tank top that really showed off his arms, the sides of his chest and his body. He really stood out. He seemed friendly enough I guess, it's not like we spoke at first. I was a bit preoccupied watching him work out, his defined, dark muscles flexing and contracting, until I snapped out of it and went about my own workout. I did notice him talk to a number of other clients at the gym, and he definitely got a lot of attention from the girls and women there, many of who no doubt had boyfriends or husbands. I found this funny.

Over the next few weeks against my better judgment my preoccupation with Kyle grew. We never really became friends or talked much but I found out from talking to him that he was only 21 and had recently started out as a personal trainer. At first I was not surprised but still taken aback and very impressed by the number of very hot white girls he scored at the gym. It was everyone from college girls to cougars in their 30's and early 40's, blondes to brunettes. It was almost every day that I saw him either chat up a hot babe, get in the car to go home with one (I usually left the gym very late when it closed) or come in with another. His success was impressive to say the least.

What really grabbed my attention was his physique and body, and the look of his muscles flexing and contracting. I tried not to stare too much but there was something about Kyle that just made me look. He didn't care he was used to being the center of attention. But something about his lean, sweaty, muscular body working out made him look like a beast, and I kept looking at him. There was also an edge to the dude. Kyle seemed to have a presence that just screamed "badass." He was not quite a thug but definitely had a thuggish, dangerous edge and swagger. He seemed a little absent and arrogant too when we chatted about workouts or whatever. But this made me respect him more.

What really got to me was one day in the locker rooms when I saw him come out of the showers. It was the first time I saw him naked, and it nearly took the wind out of me. I had seen his body while he was working out of course and I even saw him shirtless once, but it was nothing like this. His entire body seemed sculpted from black obsidian. It was defined muscle on muscle, all lean and perfectly proportioned. The water on his wet skin glistened off of Kyle's black dark chocolate chest, and it made his eight-pack abs stand out. And there in the middle of two powerful, sculpted thighs was his huge dick: it hung perfectly straight in the middle of his strong body, at least seven or eight inches soft, thick, and dark. It was mesmerizing. I had to snap myself out of it.

Since I'm not gay and I never ever thought I was, that experience confused me. I tried not to think about it. Things changed after that time in the locker room between Kyle and me. I think I could detect an arrogant smirk or stare on his face as he saw me gape at his cock, before I stopped myself. After that Kyle became more arrogant and remote whenever we interacted, and when I talked to him a couple of times he seemed almost dismissive. I guessed that I had made a fool of myself staring and I didn't want him to think I was a fag any more than he already did, so I decided to leave it alone.

Something else happened when I saw him naked the first time. I went home and played around with Katie for half the night. She remarked how turned on I was the whole time, and actually I insisted Blacked play in the background. We both really went at each other. Images of Kyle's perfect body and his stand-offish, dangerous swagger flashed through my mind while I fucked Katie and looked at the black studs and white girls on the screen. It had passed through my mind before, sure, but I think this is the first time I realized I was actively fantasizing about a black guy, Kyle in this case, fucking my girlfriend. I wasn't really completely comfortable with this, and found it weird that I kept thinking about his amazing body, and of him with Katie while I was fucking her.

Katie noticed the change too.

"Hmm baby that was great," she whispered. She ran her fingernails on my chest. "What got you so worked up?"

I looked down and admired Katie's incredible dancer body, and her sultry blue eyes and sexy hair, now sticking to the side of her sweaty face after our exertions. I couldn't believe I had this hot girl I was fucking but had been fantasizing the whole time about Kyle plugging her tight pink pussy.

"I'm crazy for that dancer ass, Kate," I said. And I was but if I had to admit, that wasn't the whole reason I was worked up that day.

"OK" she said and started licking my neck. "But Greg, please, you know you can tell me anything, right?"

I was a bit taken aback by her question. I asked her what she meant. She pointed out that for the last two weeks I had been "more excited" than usual, which made me chuckle.

She also pointed out that we had been watching Blacked nearly every time we had sex for the last two weeks. Shit! I realized only now that she was right. I didn't say anything.

"Ummm," she purred in my ear. "So, you know, you can tell me anything, right?" She looked me in the eye. "You can tell me anything that's on your mind baby, it sounds hot, don't hold out on me," she smiled and nibbled at my neck and ear.

Katie didn't like where she worked out so actually soon she switched to my gym as well. It was only a matter of time before she too ran into Kyle. I was there to see it. I had never mentioned him to her. But like most people who saw him, she was taken aback. I could see her looking at him work out and stretch and put that amazing body on display, just like I had. I saw her looking from far away when she didn't think I could see her. Kyle saw us together that day, looked Katie up and down and I think I could see him smirk at me. A few days later I saw him chatting with Katie when I came back from the bathroom and she was waiting for me. I didn't ask what they had talked about but that night she really tore into me. Blacked was playing in the background.

They didn't really chat again but that ritual continued for the next week. We'd go to the gym. She'd see him, I'd see him, we'd come back and fuck each others' brains out with Blacked videos playing. For his part Kyle mostly ignored us. But it seemed that he was getting cockier. Smirking me at me and stuff like that. One time after a few sets he walked near and brushed right into me, pushing me aside. Weirdly enough, instead of getting mad or saying something, my dick twitched, and images of him with Katie flashed through my mind. He was freshly sweaty and his smell was intoxicating.

I tried to snap myself out of it. What the hell was wrong with me? I didn't like where this was heading. But I was powerless to stop it. We all knew where this was heading.

A few days later after a particularly hot session with Katie she said

"I can see why you've been watching this stuff baby."

"Umm what do you mean?" I was taken aback.

"You know. I mean it's fucking hot. The videos we watch. Is it because of Kyle? I saw you looking at him."

Woah! I didn't answer right away, but tried stammering something out.

"It's OK baby, I think it's hot too," she nibbled at my ear.

"Yeah well I saw you looking at him too."

She didn't say anything back. We just started making out. I started to get hard again.

"You want to try it?"

She didn't say anything. She herself seemed surprised now.

"What?"

"You know, what we see in the videos. Blacked. Do you want to try it?" I couldn't believe I could hear myself asking my girlfriend.

She bit my lower lip. "You mean like a threesome?" She kissed me again. "That could be hot."

"A threesome or like just if I watched?"

Katie was surprised. She became wide-eyed and her mouth was open. Then she laughed. She chuckled and kissed me again, biting my lower lip.

"Ooh haha that's kinky. Are you joking?"

"No babe. Might be hot. Think about it. Think how it would be to have his big black cock stretch you out," and we started to make out again. She could see how hard I was.

"Hmm is Greggie getting excited? I never knew I had such a pervy white boyfriend."

We started to have sex while dirty talking about our perverted fantasy. I could feel her tight, wet pussy spasming on my dick. She bit my lower lip and looked me in the eye with a teasing, lustful look.

"Are you getting hard thinking about me with the big bad black athlete, baby?"

"Yeah baby," I said thrusting into her. "I saw him in the locker room, naked. He's bigger soft than I am hard." She started moaning hard. "You want that, Katie? You want to see those black muscles push that big black dick into you?"

She moaned into my mouth. "He's so fucking strong! So dark...so strong..." Katie came saying this. Hard. Kyle became a regular part of our fantasies. Every time almost that we had sex we either talked about Kyle, put on Blacked videos, or both. It was getting out of control. I guess Kyle himself noticed something, maybe Katie giving him more looks. I saw them chatting a number of times in between sets or after workouts at the gym.

After one workout I went off to the bathroom and the two of them were chatting in the lobby. Kyle was leaning up against the wall with one arm above Katie's head, exposing his powerful arm and armpit muscles and his side under a blue and white tank top that contrasted with his chocolate dark skin. He looked so intimidating actually. Katie was giggling as usual when talking with him, clearly flirting and flushed. I came up behind her and touched the small of her back. She giggled again and leaned back into me. They had been doing some small talk, I couldn't even focus. I was getting hard watching Kyle talk up my girlfriend.

Kyle just addressed me with a quick "yo wassup" but continued to talk up Katie as if I wasn't even there. Something about his dangerous, cocky vibe got to me. I was hard as a rock watching him do this, I guess they were discussing squatting routines. But I got a sudden idea and I couldn't resist,

"Why don't we go get some drinks? Kyle, you wanna join us?"

And there it was. I could see Katie look back at me and smile. Both of them stayed silent for a bit.

"Yeah Kyle, come out with us tonight," added Katie and leaned back more into me. I could tell she was feeling my hardon right now against her ass.

"Alrite let's do this," Kyle said casually.

We exchanged pleasantries and numbers and all decided to go later that night to a local bar near our place.

The next few hours were a daze as Katie and I grabbed a bite to eat and got ready for "drinks" with Kyle. Actually we both knew what would happen. But we didn't talk about it. Watching Katie getting ready for this was beyond hot though. I watched as she got ready putting makeup on in front of the mirror in the bathroom. The door was open and she was naked after toweling off from her shower. I could see her shapely dancer's ass and long elegant legs on display as she bent toward the mirror to apply makeup. I suddenly had the desire to kneel behind her and start kissing her beautiful, firm asscheeks.

"mmm I like that, keep going baby," Katie said and wiggled her perfect little ass and pussy in my face.

Her perfect ass and legs and her pussy were driving me crazy as I kissed bit and licked her. The sense of anticipation for tonight was really turning both of us on. I worshipped Katie's tight fit body a little bit more as she made herself sexy for Kyle. Then she sat down on the bed as I applied lotion to her long, beautiful legs. We were both so turned on as I got her ready for him.

"That's so hot baby," she purred. "You're such a good white boyfriend," she teased me. I was kind of surprised she'd say that but I knew she was teasing and I went with it. I looked up at her. She bent over and we kissed and made out passionately. "That's right Greg" she cooed in my ear. "Isn't this so hot? Letting the alpha male take over? Just give in to it baby" she kissed and bit my lips. "Doesn't it feel so good?"

I knew what she was talking about. We had discussed it after talking up Kyle for so long and watching Blacked together so many times. I guess she also remarked a few occasions on the many times we saw hot white girls with black guys in public. At one particular music event we went to one time it seemed literally every hot white girl was with a young fit black dude. Young, athletic, virile black men taking over the sportsfields, music, the streets, and now bedrooms across America. We both agreed it was true. And it was a turnon. She continued,

"It's so fucking hot Greg." she bit my ear. "Get me ready for my black stud or I'll have him kick your little white ass," she giggled. It turned us both on, as I applied lotion to her legs, her perfect torso and beautiful tits and finally even to her tight pink pussy.

I helped Katie dress in a dark pink silk bra and panties, black top and jeans that really showed off her legs and body. We both decided to dress casual. Soon we were out the door and got to the bar around 10.

While we were having our first round Kyle showed up. He walked in with his usual swagger and looked like he owned the place. He was wearing a black tank top and top of the line grey sweatpants, but he looked amazing as usual and I found I had to stop myself again from checking out his body. What the hell was wrong with me? Anyway it turned out Kyle was actually a nice guy and very smooth. He dropped the standoffish act a bit and we all had a good time talking about the gym, sports, his MMA career, which he was just starting. Hearing I was working in PR he seemed interested and mentioned he was looking for a publicist, and we agreed we'd talk it over later.

There was definitely chemistry and tension between Kyle and Katie though. They drank together, flirted and I could see her nipples were hard as rocks talking to him. I frequently got up to go to the bar to bring us all more drinks, giving them time alone to get acquainted with each other.

"So you guys done this before?" Kyle just bluntly asked this. There was a moment of silence as Katie and I looked at each other and almost chuckled. I saw her blush. I answered,

"No actually this would be our first time."

"Cool, cool, that's the best," replied Kyle. "Whose idea was it?"

"Well sort of both of us," I volunteered. Katie touched my hand, agreeing. "I guess you know meeting uhm you know meeting you and watching uhm," I continued sort of at a whisper, "watching Blacked together got us into it. What about you, done this before?"

Kyle smirked, "Yea it's cool. I've heard it before you know? What you guys like is pretty common now. You know Jared from the gym?" Jared was a 6'1 blond jock with a smoking hot blonde girlfriend. We had chatted a few times and we often spotted each other, and I'd seen him and Kyle talk as well. I would never have guessed that he'd be into this. Images of posterboy Jared jerking off as his pretty blonde girlfriend got her brains fucked out by Kyle ran through my head and I got even harder. "Yea I met Jared and Linda a few times for this. Scott? You know the older dude?" Scott was not that much older I'd guess in his mid-thirties? He was some kind of business executive type with an alpha take-charge personality. Again never would have guessed. Kyle just listed three or four guys from the gym who I knew who had asked him to fuck their wives or girlfriends. It was kind of mindblowing. I realized Katie and I were joining a fast-growing number of white couples across America, many of them young and attractive, who were attracted to the magnetism of young, athletic, aggressive masculine black men. I guess it wasn't just like Katie and I who were after a thrill. It was just like Katie had told me a couple of times. This was a second sexual revolution going on.

After maybe the third or fourth round we all decided to go back to our place for a smoke.

I think we got home after midnight and we were all a bit tipsy. I put on some music, I decided hip hop was appropriate. We all had a good chuckle when I put that on, but even before I was ready with the blunt Kyle and Katie had started to make out. I instantly stopped and watched.

Watching Katie make out with Kyle was weird but also gave me an instant raging hardon. I was watching them kiss, which had not been part of our fantasies. It made me jealous but also turned on. It was mesmerizing watching him feel up my girlfriend through her shirt and hearing her moan while their lips smacked. I saw her open her mouth and lick his tongue, which just seemed so erotic. I knew she was doing it to tease me. I realized how delicate she looked compared to him. His big arms contrasted to his tank top and he looked menacing as usual. Katie looked so feminine and elegant and here she was making out with this tough as nails badass black athlete right in front of me. I heard their lips smacking hungrily against each other over and over and it made my dick twitch in my pants.

Pretty soon I saw Kate massage the considerable bulge or rather log that had hardened in his sweatpants and seemed to extend at least halfway down his thigh. I heard her moan "oh my god" and go back to kissing him.

Kyle stood up in our living room and with a sweep took off his tank top. Both Kate and I gasped and he chuckled. He just looked so athletic his chiseled black torso with every muscle defined and glistening. My dick twitched as I watched my girlfriend run her hands appreciatively over the slabs of dark muscle in his chest and his chiseled abs. He just stood there like a badass. His sweatpants bulged obscenely. Kate immediately got on her knees in front of him. He just stood there and let my girlfriend slowly lower the waistbands of both his pants and boxers while looking him in the eye. His thick cock came into view. Katie's mouth opened in awe as it just kept going until finally Kyle's black dick snapped upward, slapped on his tight abs and all 10 thick inches fell on my girlfriend's forehead. Both Katie and I gasped when we saw it and Kyle chuckled as he heard our identical gasps.

tennisboy
tennisboy
115 Followers