Alana's Planned Gangbang

Story Info
I find out my wife planned a gangbang.
6.3k words
3.07
16.3k
21
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

Part 1: Alana's Sex Toys. I find my wife's sex toys and spy on her pleasuring herself.

Part 2: Alana's Extramarital Affair. I find out my wife cheats on me.

Part 3: Alana's Planned Gangbang. I find out my wife planned a gangbang.

Chapter 1

It had only been 8 days since I found out my wife had been webcamming, and only a day since I found out she had been having an affair with the owner of the webcam site and her producer. I had a video of my wife fucking them both in a hotel room, but they invited me to come see what their operation was about before I made any, as they called it, "hasty decisions."

The Hilton was about a 20 minute drive, but I stopped by a gas station to pick up some condoms. I hadn't used any since I got married, and the number of choices confounded me. Like a huge nerd, I ended up standing there in the aisle for 15 minutes, examining each box and attempting to categorize all the different types.

Finally, I arrived at the hotel. It was a good 15 minutes before Nic told me to arrive, and the hotel lobby was bustling. There was some convention, so, maybe 20 or so men wearing badges were milling about, drinks in hand. I found a seat in the far corner and texted Nic to let him know I had arrived early.

Nic: Check in and grab a drink, I'll be down in 10.

Me: Check in? Under what name?

Nic: Not check in at the hotel. Check in at the registration table. Your badge is under JeffH729.

I looked around and saw a registration table over by the hotel bar. Staffed by two voluptuous young women wearing bikinis, it very clearly gave the impression of being exactly what it was.

"Are you preregistered for the festival?" a girl with a name tag that read "LauraXXX" asked.

"Um, yes. JeffH729," I responded, kind of whispering the last part.

"Oh, I see you're a VIP member. And you've presubmitted your health clearance forms, so you're all set to go without protection. Let me get you your badge, and then I'll show you to the VIP lounge," Laura said. She printed a badge and attached it to a special, red lanyard. "So, you'll need to wear this whenever you're in a public hotel space. You can take it off when you go inside the suite, though." She handed me the badge and waved me to follow her towards the elevator.

"So, uh, Laura," I stammered. She turned around to give me her full attention, placing her hands on her hips and angling her hips seductively. "This is my first, um, event. What's the difference between the VIP members and the regular members?" I asked.

Laura giggled. "You're a VIP member, it's your first event, and you didn't even watch any of the videos? Gawd, that's so weird."

"Well," I replied, rather defensively, "I'm really only on the site for one performer... um... Tiffany... TiffanyMultipleO."

"Ohhhh, she is hot," Laura said, knowingly. "But I guess you already knew that. I think she's scheduled for next week. I mean, I assume you knew that, too, and got the VIP package for hers."

"Of course," I lied.

"So, basically, the regular members only get to jizz on the star at the end of the scene, but the VIP members actually get to fuck her. Well, they get to fuck us warm-up girls, too, but we know you're really here to fuck the stars. Most of us warm-up girls are just trying to increase our following, so, maybe, if you like what you see, you can subscribe? I'm LauraXXX. Solo, male-female, female-female, no anal," she said, rather unabashedly self-promoting. "Come on, let's get to the VIP lounge, I'll blow you if you want."

Laura led me up to the top floor. There were only two suites on the top floor, the honeymoon suite, and the presidential suite, and doors to both were propped open. A large crew worked to set up cameras and lights in the honeymoon suite, and Laura led me to the presidential suite. Inside, six men lounged around, and three women in various states of undress attended to them - bringing food and drinks, giving massages, and, of course, blowing them.

Laura led me to a couch and offered me a seat. As I sat down, she immediately dropped to her knees and began undoing my belt.

"Oh, um, Laura, I... well, I don't want to blow my load just yet. I wanted to save it for the main event."

"Well, it's up to you," Laura said, sounding a little rejected. "There's always the blue pills so you can go multiple times, and if you want any of the girls here, just ask for what you want. It's all included." She got up and brushed off her knees.

"Laura, you're amazing. And I'll subscribe to your channel. And if you ever get your own video, I'd be happy to spring for the VIP package. But it's just my first event, and I just need a moment to take this all in."

"Okay," she said, smiling. "Remember, LauraXXX." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and went to circulate among the men.

Nic and another man showed up, the other man rapidly greeting each of the VIPs by name. His nametag read, "Roger, Site Owner." Nic's read, "LooseCannon69, Producer". Nic was holding a bag as he scanned the room, holding it out in front of him as he approached me. I think he thought I might rush him and kick his fucking ass, which, to be honest, had been a thought bouncing around in my head.

"What's this?" I asked.

"They're souvenirs, from tonight's game," he explained. He pulled out a branded noisemaker, an autographed program from one of the players, and two T-shirts. "Your alibi, remember? You told Alana that you went to the game tonight."

I didn't know what to say. This seemed like a suspiciously kind gesture.

"Look, I'm just saying that, despite whatever you may think of me right now, I'm still watching out for you like I watch out for Alana. I'm not a saint - I want to fuck beautiful women, I want to make piles and piles of money. But I'm a very practical person, and if sharing the wealth a little makes this gravy train last a little longer, I'm going to protect my investment." Recognizing that I wasn't going to physically assault him (right away), he slid closer and handed me the bag.

"Cards on the table. We're pulling in about $15k from this event, even with your deadbeat ass getting a freebie. The performers keep half - so Jen's walking away tonight with about $8k in her pocket. There's a lot of money at stake here."

"Jen?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh, right. I guess Alana wouldn't have told you about that. Yeah, Jen's been performing with us for a few months. She goes by AirtightAimee on the site. If you're mad at her, you can fuck her ass really hard tonight, and you get a video of her getting jizzed on by 50 dudes." Nic explained. "Look, Brian, Alana's scheduled for next Saturday. If she hasn't already brought it up, she's going to claim Jen won a weekend up in wine country, and they're going to go up for two nights. We've already filmed a few videos of them up there, that she'll send you during the weekend. If you find a way to ditch the kids, we'll arrange for whatever you think a decent excuse would be - golf tournament, whatever - and you can join next week."

"What's Jen going to say when she sees me tonight?"

"Well, she doesn't need to see you. You're the fucking VIP, so you can request we can put her in a blindfold, or you can wear a mask, and we can cover up any identifying marks you have. Anyway, by the end of the evening, they're so covered with cum they can't see shit. Jen's going to get fucked by an ocean of men; she's not going to recognize you unless you want to be recognized."

Nic paused.

"And don't take this the wrong way, but if you can't stomach watching Alana do it, don't come next week. You can blow it up any time you want but we've got a shit ton of money, and we'll give her enough ammunition to fight back. I'm offering you a pretty hefty cut and you can still have the option of taking her to court in the future."

Nic didn't wait for me to respond. He motioned over to a hot blonde, lounging around topless with a vinyl microskirt. "Crissy, bring over a pineapple juice and a blue pill, thanks, babe." Jabbing a finger in my chest, he said, "You enjoy yourself tonight. When you get home, you do whatever you gotta do, but at least you know what's going on.

Crissy brought me a pineapple juice and offered me a blowjob, but I declined. I did take the blue pill, though.

Chapter 2

I had never taken Viagra before, but I did that night.

I had never cheated on Alana before. She hadn't made it easy at various points in our marriage - we fucked like rabbits when she was pregnant, but after each of our three kids was born, she refused to have sex for months. I was still good friends with my ex-girlfriend and she really wanted to set up a friends with benefits thing, but I refused to out of loyalty to my family. And even "sex" restarted, Alana would mostly just jerk me off and sometimes blow me, but we didn't have actual penis-in-vagina sex until each kid was 9-10 months. It was hard to believe that Alana had transformed from that woman to some kind of whore over the course of the past few months.

Of course, I blamed Jen. Blaming Alana made it much easier for me to fuck another woman, but blaming Jen gave me an inner anger that made me not just want to fuck her, but fuck the living shit out of her. Alana and Jen had been friends since middle school; they were constantly over at each others' houses in high school, and half-coincidentally/half-intentionally ended up at the same college. When I started dating Alana, I knew that Jen thought I wasn't good enough for Alana. Jen was a little homewrecker, having broke up two marriages since I had known her. Of course, as soon as she got together with these cheaters, she'd be distraught when she caught them cheating on her.

So, yeah, fuck Jen. She was a hot piece of ass, though, and I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about her in my masturbatory fantasies. She was blonde and had these thick, cockpillow lips that she was always licking. She dressed like a slut, even when it was moderately inappropriate.

Roger called us all together and went over the rules. We were VIPs, but there were still rules, and they'd revoke our membership if we broke the rules, etc., etc. Those of us who didn't want to be identified were given ski masks to wear. About half of us chose them, and I also slipped off my wedding ring when I took off my clothes. Roger had us all tell our preferences for what we wanted to do. He arranged it so that those who wanted to fuck slimy, cum-filled cunts got to be at the end of the line, while those who wanted to cum in fresh pussies got in at the beginning. I was the only one who chose to use a condom. From what I gathered, this was not only unusual within our little VIP group, but the first time anyone at any party had chosen to use one when they didn't need to because of failing a health exam.

Somehow, it just felt less like cheating when I used a condom.

Finally, we were all let into the honeymoon suite. The lighting was bright and harsh, good for the cameras but terrible for humans. Several promotional posters of Jen were up on the walls, from the PG-13 ones of her licking her lips, to the straight up XXX ones with her getting double-stuffed with cocks. A few TVs were scattered around the room, playing compilation videos of Jen's most popular scenes. All around, loud, thumping electronic music threatened to overwhelm the senses.

Jen was sprawled on the bed, in a red, lacy bra and matching, crotchless panties. Her nails and lips had been meticulously painted to match the exact color of her outfit, and her normally volumous blonde hair had been pulled back into two tight pigtails. She was wearing a pair of red high heels, the stilletos being far too tall to be practical, although it didn't look like she would be putting any weight on them any time soon.

"Hi there, boys," she said, seductively.

I lingered towards the back of the crowd, somehow still scared that she'd recognize me. Then I realized... so what if she did? What was she going to do, tell Alana that I had showed up at her gangbang? That somehow, Alana was going to find out I was doing this and it would somehow demolish our marriage in a way that Alana hadn't already wrecked it? I resolved to enjoy the moment.

The men began swarming Jen, two men immediately taking up position on either side of her head so she could hold both dicks and alternate between them. Another two grabbed sex toys, a dildo and a vibrator, and began prodding at Jen's pussy. It looked like she had already masturbated - or that she had slathered a bunch of lube on herself. A few hands roamed around on her bare legs and pinched her tits. Aside from the two guys getting their dicks sucked, it didn't look like any of the people had any sexual experience with a woman. They poked and prodded her, and she moaned very convincingly to reward their weird and unnatural foreplay.

In between all the men was a camera crew, twisting this way and that, trying to get the best shots. Since most of the men were paying for the privilege of fucking, the tape was more of a souvenir than the main product, and the crew seemed satisfied with their secondary role.

Several of the men, who, like me, were waiting in the wings started getting impatient, and calling for the first rounders to switch. The men formed lines around the body parts they wanted to fuck, two lines to her sides and a third line down the front waiting for her pussy. The amateurs using the dildos and vibrators finally got the faked orgasm they craved, and the line to fuck her began moving.

"Get in there, man," Roger encouraged me. I was the last wallflower standing around at the perimeter, my rigid cock jutting out and leaking into the condom. Unsure of what to do, I lined up to get a blowjob first. I was self-conscious about the lights and cameras pointing at me, but I couldn't feel anything but throbbing cock with my chemically enhanced erection. When it was my turn, Jen grabbed my dick with her hand and jammed it into her mouth, and just like that, I was cheating on my wife.

Jen alternated between my dick and one on her other side, and then pulled us both closer to put both dicks in her mouth at the same time. I was only okay with it because I was wearing a condom, and I guess the other man more or less felt the same way. All my fears about Jen recognizing me were completely unfounded - she appeared to be completely oblivious to the men attached to the cocks.

As everyone had taken one turn of their choice on her body, the fucking began. Someone lay down on the bed beside Jen, and she instinctively rolled on top of him and straddled his dick. He didn't have a mask on, so she was able to look him right in the eye as she wiggled down onto him, his cock sliding into her easily. A new line formed to her side so that she could continue sucking dick while she was riding one, and I found myself gravitating towards that line. I was less interested in the actual head than I was in the view from the line - the view of a woman's face while she takes a cock from behind has been one of my favorite porn points of view.

Jen sucked me off a little, looking up at me as if wondering why I wore a condom, but just too involved with coordinating all the dicks to really bother figuring it out.

"Yeah! Make her air tight!" someone yelled. Someone stepped up, cock dripping with lube, and jammed it into Jen's ass, filling her third hole. She was, in fact, air tight now. The man inside her ass did most of the driving - the man underneath her and I were just enjoying her bouncing back and forth. I had a few minutes of some grade A dick sucking before someone called for me to rotate out.

While a frenzy of men cycled through Jen's holes, never leaving more than one empty at a time, Roger and Nic stood clothed in the room, chatting with each other in the corner as if they were at a Starbucks. They were both sporting massive erections and occasionally, some of the warm-up girls came by to ask if they needed anything, which they always declined.

LauraXXX circled around to me, wrapping her hand around my dick and asking if I needed any help with it. I let her jerk me off for a little bit, and she seemed pretty adept at it, massaging my dick pretty firmly through the condom.

After about 20 minutes, Jen switched positions. She stood beside the bed, bending over at the waist to suck off one man lying on the bed, while another fucked her from behind. Interested, I took a number for the line behind her, looking at the looping videos as I waited for my turn. I thought I might hesitate, perhaps even chicken out, when I got to the front of the line, but I didn't. As soon as I saw the gaping cunt open up in front of me, I grabbed her hips with my hands and plunged in. There was very little resistance, probably from the copious amounts of lube, but Jen squeezed down tight on my cock, wrapping me with her muscles.

I jackrabbited her immediately, causing her to gasp with surprise. Her vice-like grip on my cock made it hard to pull all the way out, but I didn't care about forcing my way back in. She'd be sore the next day, but fuck her. Some of the men cheered me on, and I felt a surge of hate flow through my veins. This is the woman who cost me my marriage. If it weren't for Jen, I'd be at home, with Alana, tenderly making love. If it weren't for Jen, I wouldn't have had to watch my wife get fucked by other men. Fuck Jen.

And with that thought, I came. I held myself deep inside her as I squirted out jet after jet of jizz.

"He came, he popped already," someone called out.

"It's okay, he's wearing a rubber," assured Roger. I would later learn that popping too early was bad form - they really wanted good pop shots, so usually they let everyone take a turn or two fucking before they declared it was time to cum. And then there was the whole order thing where some men wanted clean holes to bust in.

I drew my cock out. It was still rock hard. I didn't have much time to savor the moment, though - I was roughly pushed aside as the next man took my place. Off to the side, I carefully peeled the condom off of my cock, dropping it into the first trash can I could find. I reached over into the bowl of unused condoms and found another one. One of the warm-up girls, "NaughtyNanny18", played with my cock as I fiddled with the condom wrapper. I couldn't believe how eager some of these girls were to promote their channels.

By the time I was ready to rejoin the mix, Jen had changed positions once again. She was back on the bed, sitting on a cock, and leaning back so she could get sandwiched by a second man from the top. The number of men who were interested in this position seemed limited, however, and in very short order I was able to get in and fuck Jen's face. She clearly didn't like it, but took it like a champ.

After the interest for this position seemed to peter out, Jen called for a 10 minute break. As soon as the dicks plopped out of her, she called for a glass of whiskey, which she slammed back immediately. Despite her acting meant to suggest otherwise, I could tell that she wasn't having a lot of fun. I almost felt sorry for her, then I remembered why I was here, and stopped that feeling immediately.

When the action resumed, the VIPs seemed eager to get on to the cumming portion of the evening. The non-VIPs were ushered into the room, around 30, along with the remainder of the ancillary women of the event, who seemed content to strut around, keeping everyone hard while promoting their own channels. I wondered if any of the nights that Alana said she was away were spent as one of the fluffers, but I got the feeling that she was a star right off the bat.

Jen lay at the edge of the bed, legs open wide as, one by one, the VIPs hammered her missionary-style until they came. Most came inside her pussy, but a few pushed her legs way back to expose her asshole and creamed her ass. One couldn't restrain himself while one of the other men fucked her, and crawled up onto the bed with her, spraying her face with his cum. Even though I had cum already, I felt pretty ready for a second one, and took a position between her legs. I looked down at Jen's cum-covered face, and was filled with a sudden arousal at the thought of my wife being used like this the following week.

nispe
nispe
52 Followers
12