Alana's Planned Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also felt a certain sympathy, and the thought that maybe Jen deserved an orgasm after all of this. I fucked her, but instead of just hammering to get myself off, I leaned forward, pressing against her clit as I fucked her. And among the cacophony - the porn videos playing, the men chattering, the EDM thumping - a new sound emerged, which was Jen's actual orgasm. She slammed her eyes shut, dreaming of some faraway place and some idealized lover, as she came. It was fast and intense, and I felt her grip my cock involuntarily with her internal muscles. My dick shuddered, and a second load oozed out into the condom.

As Jen came down from her high, she came to terms with her reality. With cum leaking out of her pussy and ass, and one load already on her face, Jen climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor beside it. The non-VIPs were allowed to approach, and a furious wankfest erupted, 4-5 men surrounding her and jerking off onto her face. The camera operators snuck in shots whereever they could, wedging cameras inbetween bodies to capture the mayhem.

I pulled off my condom and noticed with some dismay that I was still hard. More than that, I was still horny. I touched my twice-came dick, and felt an electric shudder as it still responded to stimulus. I had cum in Jen's pussy twice, but I really wanted to drop something onto her face. Waddling forward, I became keenly aware that I was ready to let go of a third load within an hour. By the time I got to the front, Jen was an absolute mess - she had cum all over her face and tits, and her hair was wet and sticky with cum. Large blobs slid off of her body, onto the carpet.

Some of the other VIPs, like me, were going back for multiples. There were only 40 or so men, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were 60 loads on her.

I made it 61, deliberately shooting it into her eye.

The thuderstorm of jizz slowed to just an occasional shower, and eventually stopped completely. When all the paid customers were finished, Nic hauled her back onto the bed, climbing on top of her and fucking her sloppy pussy, sticky cum adhering to his abs with every thrust. He coated her insides, and then walked away from her without so much as an acknowledgement. To end the evening, Roger called her over to the chair where he was sitting. She knelt obediently between his legs, dripping cum all over his pants as she sucked him to one last orgasm, which she swallowed.

A round of applause broke out, and Jen smiled graciously and posed with fans for souvenir pictures before heading to the bathroom to clean up.

I could hear her puking as soon as the door closed, and all I could think was, "Good."

Chapter 3

The VIPs were allowed to chill out at the Presidental Suite and shower, if they liked. I cleaned up, and had a beer. Most of the chatter was about next week's event, where TiffanyMultipleO, a.k.a. Alana, was scheduled to perform. Many of the VIPs expressed unbridled enthusiasm for the idea, describing in graphic detail what they were going to do to my wife.

"I heard she's never done anal," one said.

"I want to see a double vaginal penetration," another remarked.

I had to leave before I strangled someone.

As I left the Presidential Suite, I noticed the door to the honeymoon suite was still open. Peeking in, I saw the camera crew disassembling their entire setup. Jen, covered only by a short satin robe, knelt in front of a couch, where she sucked Nic while Roger fucked her from behind. Nic saw me, and pushed Jen's head off his cock so he could come over and talk to me. Jen's eyes were glazed over, and a half-empty bottle of scotch next to the couch suggested that this wasn't exactly a dream come true for her.

Nic's cock was still jutting out of his pants.

"Can you please put that thing away?" I asked, averting my eyes.

Nic managed to tuck his manhood into his pants and zip up.

"So, what did you think?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "It's a well-run operation, but I still don't like it."

"You don't need to like it. You don't even need to approve. You just need to not object," he pointed out.

I said I'd think about it, which, surprisingly, was the truth.

Alana was happy to see me when I got home. I told her details about the game, and showed her the souvenirs I brought home. If she suspected anything, she sure didn't say it. I usually got up two hours before she did, and went to sleep an hour earlier. She tucked me in sweetly, kissing me on the forehead and saying 'I love you,' before turning out the lights.

The next morning, I slept in, meaning that I slept in until almost 6 am. I immediately noticed that Alana wasn't beside me. As a matter of fact, as I took my morning piss (oh, my aching dick - I can't believe I came three times) and went downstairs, I realized she wasn't in the house. Looking outside, her car wasn't even in the driveway. She had left neither a note nor a text to indicate that she had any thought of me before leaving the house.

I felt sick to my stomach, instinctively knowing where she had gone. I called her phone, and it went to voicemail - but not straight to voicemail. That is, her phone wasn't shut off, like it had been two nights before when she had stayed in the hotel with Roger and Nic. It was just unattended, ringing somewhere while she was otherwise occupied.

I began calling around, starting with Jen's phone - I doubted she would pick up, and even if she did, I knew she was going to lie to me, but I did it anyway just to try. I woke up several of Alana's other friends, who all confirmed that they had not heard from her. The kids woke up around 7, and I began making a second round of calls, asking if I could drop my kids off to go look for my missing wife, who I said had a flat tire on the freeway. Dave and Linda agreed to take them, and I dropped the kids off, lying to them and saying that mommy had to take her car to the repair shop and I had to go get her.

After flippantly lying my ass off to all my closest friends, I drove straight to the downtown Hilton, intent on forcing my way into the honeymoon suite and demanding to see my wife. All sorts of scenarios rushed through my head, from physical assault to calling the police. As it turns out, all the fantasizing was unnecessary: shortly after I departed, Alana texted me back, asking me to arrange for babysitting and meet her in the lobby of the downtown Hilton and that she'd explain everything.

Alana was sitting by herself in the lobby, wearing the same clothes that I had seen her in last night. Her eyes were red, and it was clear that she had been crying.

"Brian, we need to talk," she said, pulling me to sit beside her on the couch.

Chapter 4

"I need to tell you something. Well, I need to tell you many things. But, I want to tell you one thing first, and that's that I love you, and I will do anything to make this right."

I swallowed hard, knowing that whatever she was about to tell me, it was pretty serious.

"Second, I need you to promise that you'll listen all the way through. Don't say anything or walk away before I've finished, okay?"

I nodded mutely. Alana took my hands in hers and held them in her lap.

"I've been unfaithful to you," she began. "It began about six months ago, and I ended it last night."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and I wanted to say something, but I knew that she had more to say.

"One Friday, you logged into one of your porn accounts on the home computer. I saw your favorites, your history, every single kink that you searched for, and I saw that none of them looked like me. I wanted to be them, I wanted to be the girl you looked up, and I wanted to be the one you lusted after."

"Alana, I-"

"You promised, Brian. You promised to listen. I don't care about your porn. There's something way more important."

I nodded silently.

"I met up with a producer at a bar. His name is Roger. He said he could get me into pornos. He wanted a little sample of what I could do, so there, in a bar bathroom, I sucked his dick. I sucked it and he exploded all over my face, and he took a video of it all, plus a few pictures at the end. Here's the thing, Brian - I didn't think about how I had just cheated on you, how I had broken my marriage vows. I just thought about how attractive I would be, how all these men would be jerking off to pictures and videos of me."

"He got me onto a website. The girls are mostly Eastern Europeans and the customers are mostly Western Europeans, so I figured nobody would recognize me. I started making these videos where I'd just show my tits, or sometimes masturbate. And it was fun, it was thrilling, and I thought nobody knew. It was just my little secret. Me and Jen. Yeah, she signed up too."

"So, a few months in, my coworker, Nic - the one you met at coffee - he asks me to grab lunch. I kind of knew him, he worked on the marketing side, but didn't really interact with him. Anyway, I always had a little work crush on him, and thought it was just some harmless flirting, but then he told me he knew about my webcam. He didn't threaten me or anything, as a matter of fact, he was super nice about it. He just told me how I could really benefit from a manager, and he offered to do it for me."

"I didn't really like the idea of someone I knew seeing me naked, so I said no at first, but then he made this big presentation about marketability and stuff. He pointed out how much money I could make - I'd webcam for an hour a day and then do my regular job. Jen was super into it. We left work early one Friday and he fucked us both - first he fucked me while Jen watched, and then he fucked Jen while I watched."

"After that, the floodgates were pretty much open. We fucked at his place. We fucked at Jen's place. We fucked at work. And I suppose it was inevitable that we got caught. Someone caught us walking out of the all-gender restroom together, we were both gone by the end of the day. I haven't worked at the publishing company for a few months."

"The money from the webcam more than made up for it, though. Oh, God, Brian, it's so popular. I've got all these subscribers, and then Nic and I started making premium videos where people just pay to watch us fuck. Roger noticed how popular my channel was, and I started fucking him, too. In his office, at Nic's place, sometimes with both of them together, and sometimes them just taking turns on me."

Alana began tearing up.

"Oh God, Brian, I've probably fucked them more than I've fucked you over the past three months. I'm so sorry."

"I'm so sorry."

Alana wiped her nose with her sleeve, and continued.

"Jen's pretty deep in this, too. Her channel isn't as popular as mine, but it's still pretty fucking huge. And she's been fucking both Nic and Roger and doing premium videos. She's also been doing these premium events, where, basically, members can pay to be a part of the scene. Just this massive gangbang, with dicks all over the place and cum all over the place. She did one a few weeks ago, and she just did another one last night, here. I watched the whole thing live while you were at the game. It was so hot and I was just rubbing myself to orgasm after orgasm last night just thinking about it."

Alana looked me in the eyes for the first time since she started the story.

"Brian, I signed up for a premium event next week. I was going to tell you I was going to wine country with Jen, and I was going to come here and get fucked by dozens of men and become a total whore. Seeing Jen on camera made me so jealous, and knowing she was making a ton of money doing it turned me on so much. Last night, after you went to sleep, Jen wasn't answering her phone, so I got worried and came down here to check on her."

Bursting into tears, Alana blurted out, "Jen's a wreck. She's drunk and high and just crying constantly because all of her holes hurt so much and she feels so used. And you know what Nic and Roger were doing? How they're helping her through it? They took a bunch of pills and they just fucked her over and over again while she was crying. I told them to stop, and they didn't, and then I fucked them, thinking I'd distract them and they'd leave Jen alone, but they didn't, they just fucked both of us until the pills ran out."

Alana grabbed my hands so tightly that I thought she might break a finger.

"Brian, I don't want to do this any more. I want out. And I told them that I wasn't going to do the event next week. I told them I want my life back. I told them I just want to go back to being your wife. Please forgive me. Please. Please just hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay."

Epilogue

I opened the curtain to the balcony, revealing the rolling, grapevine-covered hills. Wine country was beautiful, and I took a breath full of fresh air. Two hands reached around my waist, instinctively snaking down to my crotch.

"Not quite hard yet, I see," Alana cooed.

"We just got here, like 30 seconds ago," I responded, absentmindedly. "You know that 'fucking all weekend' is figurative, not literal." Alana's hand slid into my pants, grabbing base of my dick.

"Come on," she encouraged. "We didn't come up here for horticultural lessons."

"Oh, really?" I mocked. "I was looking forward to some exciting lectures about soil nitrogen levels." I pretended to look outside and be very interested at antique trellises, but my rapidly-hardening dick betrayed my lie.

"Fuck soil nitrogen levels," Jen said. She couldn't even see the vineyards from the California king-sized bed, where she had put their large, black duffle bag. Unzipping the duffle bag, she reached in and pulled out a vibrator. "I brought D417. Come on, let's fuck."

12