Alandrios' Stone Ch. 07

Story Info
The end?
1k words
1.9k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the long delay between 06 and 07. Some personal issues came around.

***

Lincoln's POV

--------------

The soldiers found me and wouldn't stop shooting. I shifted in and out of cover behind trees and bushes, trying to get back to Chloe.

I shot another small case of dynamite and took out about three soldiers before getting back to running.

I saw Chloe lying on the ground. I rushed towards her. Then I felt someone tackle me, but whoever it was we both fell down into the rubble.

I managed to scramble off the person and noticed it was Sylvanna. She pushed me out the the way and ran to the remote control that would blow us all up.

Sylvanna was tall, fast and she was beating me to the remote.

I sprinted as fast as I could then dove towards the remote. I skinned my elbows, but I had the remote in my left hand.

Then Sylvanna's foot crashed into my jaw, knocking the remote out of my hands. She stepped on my neck and had the remote in her hands.

"If you push that button you'll kill everyone." I choked.

"Shut your mouth." Sylvanna pressed on my neck harder so I couldn't breathe, much less talk.

She started winding up a small red button on the remote and a timer went off.

I looked around and saw soldiers running and throwing around rubble.

Just then Sylvanna hit the ground. I could finally breathe.

Chloe had hit Sylvanna in the back of her head with her own revolver.

"Did she set that up?" Chloe picked up the car remote and tried to stop the timer.

I got up and grabbed her hand.

"We gotta go." I barely whispered it through my strained voice, but she got the point.

We sprinted away as explosions lit up the night sky. The sunrise helped our vision, as the multiple explosions shook the ground below us.

An engine roared behind us, I turned around just to see Sylvanna speeding towards us in a blacked out military truck.

I dove to the right and Chloe dived to the left. Sylvanna clearly didn't care as she sped past us back to the camp.

The explosions stopped after about a minute of non stop shaking. I stood up, my legs felt like they were being weighed down.

"So should we walk back?"

"If you want to, I mean Sylvanna just killed all her men and left." I explained.

"With the stone?"

"I doubt it."

"Then let's get walking."

With that we headed back to the possible crater that was made in the jungle.

Dead soldiers lined the edge of the ground as dust and smoke clouded the air.

"If I were a stolen stone that's probably been blown up by now where would I be." Chloe then ran out into the smoke and I followed her.

"Holy Shit! Lincoln get over here!"

Chloe was frantically pushing away rocks and digging out the dirt until it opened a small passageway into the part of the jungle that wasn't blow up.

The trees overlapped the rising sun, a small pathway that was made possibly centuries ago now covered in vines.

We kept walking until we made it to a small handmade shrine made of rocks that were covered with moss.

It had an obvious carved spot where the stone was supposed to be, but nothing was there.

"Lincoln." Chloe looked like she was about to cry. "Is that who I think it is?"

A skeleton with a dirty red overcoat and a blue button up was slouched next to the shrine with a small unknown bottle in the right hand and a small dagger in the left.

A spear was thrust through the side of the skull, a large crack that killed the person instantly.

"It's probably not him, Chloe." Even though deep down I knew Alandrios got a spear straight through the head, and the stone was stolen.

Chloe walked towards the shrine and kicked it down.

"Still nothing." Chloe said solemnly as she stared at the pile of rocks.

She turned around and walked out of the passageway. I bent down and frantically flipped over rocks and dirt, I pushed Alandrios' body over and nothing.

I dug around in the pocket of his coat and still nothing. I looked for anything, literally anything.

Chloe's POV

--------------

I felt light-headed as I walked past the multiple dead bodies and rubble.

The thing I've been researching for years was gone. All this work to get here, nearly dying multiple times, but it was all for nothing.

The only thing on my mind was getting back home and forgetting about all of this.

Lincoln was still back there looking for nothing, but I could tell he cared about me enough to try and lift my spirits.

The city was about 30 miles away driving, plus my dehydration wasn't going to get me very far.

All the vehicles in the area I could use were destroyed so that option was off the table.

The only thing I could hope for is that I didn't die on the way back to city.

I don't know what gave me the strength to walk as far as I did. I didn't think Lincoln was following me, probably because I couldn't even hear my feet hit the ground when I stepped.

After about 5 minutes I saw a faint blinking light in the distance, I had thought we were being rescued.

A green truck stopped in front of me, and two men with assault rifles got out and aimed right at me.

They were screaming at me in a language I couldn't understand, I assumed they were police so I dropped to my knees and put my hands on the back of my head.

My heart was pounding out of fear due to the fact that these men were most likely going to shoot me dead and hunt down Lincoln if he wasn't dead already.

A saw another police truck speed past us, one of the men in the truck waving.

One man grabbed me by the arm and dragged my behind the van, he opened the door, quickly handcuffed me, and threw me in the back.

I hit my head on the rusted floor and blacked out.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Flower Girl Ch. 01 An erotic writer meets a quirky librarian.in Romance
Life after the Lottery: Interlude Where did I go?in Novels and Novellas
Something about Elle Ch. 01 Elle is recruited as a 'visionary' for a LA company.in Novels and Novellas
Saving the Starlight Ch. 01 Fenton returns home and plunges into controversy.in Romance
Sylvia's Mom Pt. 01 Horny mother offers herself to her daughter's boyfriend.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories