Alandrios' Stone Ch. 06

Story Info
Lincoln and Chloe set their plan into motion.
1.4k words
2.1k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lincoln's POV

--------------

We drove for about an hour in silence. The rickety clank of the jeep kept buzzing in our ears as we drove over mud and rocks.

"So do you think the stone is real?" Chloe asked me out of the blue.

In all honesty I had hoped it wasn't, but all this work had to make up for something. A good payday or even a nice decoration.

So I lied.

"Yes."

"Lincoln, I don't believe you. You know I don't believe you."

"Why not?" I asked turning around.

"Because if it was real, they would've found it, came back and shipped it off somewhere, and shoot us dead."

I didn't know what to say to her.

"Lincoln, do you know what this organization does? Or even is?"

"No."

"Dawn's March. They're supposed to help certain areas by removing certain 'anomalies' in very specific areas, but they were probably bought out and became a militia."

"That blows shit up." I added.

"Yes. I knew they were operating in Madagascar, but I had no idea they'd be in the exact same place we were going to be. So if the stone isn't real they'll just put us up for ransom or something like that." Chloe explained in a very somber tone that killed the mood.

"I mean outside of the book, Alandrios was said to be a fucking schizophrenic who was locked away in a jail cell for about a year."

"Before he got famous." I said trying to lift her spirits. She did a sad chuckle and slouched down in the back seat.

We kept driving in awkward silence until the car slowed down to a stop.

"Did we run out of gas?"

"Yeah, guess were walking."

"Nah let's take a brake, Lincoln. We've been driving for two hours, what if Sylvanna and her men are still driving to the site?"

I realized she had a good point. I was tired and hungry so was Chloe.

"I'm going to go out and pick some fruits or something so we don't starve and die, you set something up so we can get some rest." Chloe was already walking towards the trees.

I went into a small cave and started a fire. Chloe rushed back and quickly stomped out the fire.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"Because if soldiers come around and see this they'll kill us in our sleep." Chloe hissed at me, obviously stressed from the lack of actual sleep or food.

She stood in front of me, covered in dirt and grime and sweat, her face flushed from anger and exhaustion.

I made a bold move, not sure how she would respond and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to me. She didn't push me away. Quickly, I moved my hand down to her round ass and held her to me, pressing my body against her. I knew she could feel my hard cock, but she let me hold her.

Our lips moved closer as I held her to me. I was grinding slowly and wondered what she would do, but she started moving with me. Then I kissed her hard and my tongue opened her mouth. She took my tongue and surprised me when she responded with hers. I continued grinding against her. My hands squeezed her ass through the jeans and felt the frayed edges and the skin of her ass cheeks. Still she didn't stop me, but continued to kiss and grind. She spread her legs wide apart, arched her back and started to slide her muddy jeans up and down my bulging cock.

Her firm round ass felt good in my hands and we continued to slowly grind, moving a little faster, moaning as we got hotter. She pressed harder against my cock.

Her hands gripped my ass. She spread her legs farther apart and pulled me closer while arching her back.

Moving faster, we slammed against each other, practically fucking through our jeans, both of us getting hungrier.

Suddenly, she pushed me away, gasping, her face flushed, and I could tell she liked what happened, but then got scared and backed off. "We better eat and get some sleep." she said, breathing heavily, swallowing.

We both laid down on the ground and cracked open the mangos. We both ate in silence as my erection softened. Until Chloe asked me a question.

"Are we gonna survive without a car? Are we even gonna survive?"

"Chloe." I grabbed her hand and stared into her bright blue eyes. "We will make it. I promise you that."

With that I went to bed, hoping I could get a few hours of sleep tonight.

Chloe's POV

---------------

The sound of a nearby explosion shocked me out of my sleep. It was still dark, it had to be about four in the morning.

"Lincoln! Lincoln wake up!" I frantically patted his arm.

Another explosion went off. I had to shake him awake.

He groaned and sat up quickly.

"Do you hear that?"

"Of course I do Chloe, they've started blowing shit up!"

I got up and crawled out of the small cave, grabbing one of the machine guns and handing the other to Lincoln.

"We still doing this?" Lincoln asked cocking back the gun.

"Just because we don't have transportation doesn't mean we can't sneak in and pick them off slowly." I explained hurrying to use the darkness as an advantage.

As the explosions sounded closer and closer, my anxiety started to build.

Every tree started to look the same, every explosion got closer, every step felt worse and worse.

"Get down." Lincoln whispered. I crouched down as best as I could with the loaded gun in my hands.

Lincoln went to the right and climbed along the stumps of trees taken down by dynamite. We both hid in between the stumps and bushes.

"Do you see anything?" Lincoln asked

"I see cases of dynamite, and one soldier with a remote control in his hand."

"So that's what we shoot?"

"Well we gotta find Sylvanna first."

"Then we can start the light-show?" Lincoln said with extreme hope in his voice.

"Yes, then we can blow shit up."

"I'm going to move forward and try to get a better angle." Lincoln then snuck away into the trees.

I took aim at the crate and waited for a solid minute, until I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around thinking Lincoln had moved, but I was staring down the barrel of Sylvanna's .44 Revolver.

My heart leaped out of my chest, then I realized I had the bigger gun. I immediately pointed it at her stomach and she chuckled.

"You don't even know how to shoot that thing." She was right. If I shot her she'd probably just blow my brains out and that'd be the end of both of us.

So I decided to ask her a simple question.

"Why did you keep us alive?"

"I had no control on whether or not my men wanted you alive or not."

"So you're saying that they're too scared to shoot us?"

No response. I might've struck a nerve. I was either getting in her head or just asking to get shot.

My arms ached from holding up the machine gun towards Sylvanna's stomach.

"What makes you think I won't shoot you right now?" Sylvanna asked, cocking her gun.

"You haven't yet." I tried sounding confident, but my voice was trembling and my head was pounding.

Sylvanna quickly pulled the gun away and looked towards the crate. Just then a huge explosion went off, practically blinding. The extremely loud ringing in my ear definitely didn't help.

I slid away from Sylvanna, used the butt of the gun and hit her just above her eyebrow, opening a large gash.

I turned around and saw about five soldiers shooting at the same spot. Another explosion went off, more shooting, more screaming.

I felt Sylvanna's hands around my feet as she dragged me to the ground. She was incredibly strong. I felt my chin hit the hard rock. I was paralyzed.

Sylvanna stood up and kicked me in my side hard. I coughed up blood as she stepped on my head.

I reached out to grab the machine gun and squeezed the trigger as hard as I could.

Sylvanna shouted and fell to the ground, trying to apply pressure to the gunshot wound in her right leg.

My vision was fuzzy and I couldn't hear anything.

I tried sitting up, but my body wouldn't let me. I barely saw one more explosion go off and I fell face first into the dirt.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Threading the Needle Ch. 01 The life and loves of 2 BFFs, a decade after high school.in Lesbian Sex
Finding Meridian Looking for love with rock stars, vampires, death and more.in NonHuman
Pentagram of Fire Young woman find out who she really is.in NonHuman
A Year of Firsts Ch. 01 She has a sexual awakening.in First Time
The Red Sports Car She thought that this sort of experience had passed her by.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories