Alanna the Courtesan

Story Info
Alanna pleases the king and High Lord back to back.
2.2k words
4.33
9.6k
9

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Erdrick pushed Alanna's head down onto his cock because that was what he did. And she took that cock deep in her throat, explored it with her tongue, teased it, and sucked it, because that was what she did. Though she had never told anyone this, and likely never would, she thought of sucking dick like going exploring. How did he react when she ran her tongue along the bottom of it like this? How about when she took just the head and gave that a nice, slow kiss? Did he groan? Did he get hard or harder? More than once, her subject had finished from that stimulation alone.

In all her years of taking cock into her mouth, she'd never tired of it. This was something she'd also never admitted to anyone. Why should she? Let the work speak for itself. She'd began at eighteen, pleasing the boys of her village, and later, the men in court. The king himself had only noticed her when she'd entered the royal courts courtesans. He claimed it was her long, silken dark hair, almond skin, and deep brown rounded eyes. Though she often thought it her ample breasts and slim waist that had not hurt.

No matter where she was, she'd never turned down the opportunity to please someone using her mouth. Blowjobs were far too fun and easy, especially when there were lots of people around to catch her. The talent she'd developed had helped her avoid being caught so far, which was a badge she wore proudly. Her pussy? That was a different story. People needed to work to earn pussy. But for now, she was between the king's legs, pleasing him the way she knew best.

And it was working. His hands, rough from years of sword training and tournament jousting, gripped the sheets in extasy. How could they not? Her soft lips kissed him in all the right places, something she'd learned over the past few months of trail and error. He groaned something and she stopped for a moment. Whenever this happened, she made sure to look up into his eyes. There were few things men loved more than power over women, and a king was no exception. If anything, it seemed to be the only thing he wanted. Power. Pleasure. In that order. Both at the same time? All the better.

As soon as Alanna had slid her mouth off him, he came. It was in three short but powerful spurts. The first splashed over her right cheek, the second over her left eye, and the third she managed to catch on her tongue. She'd never gotten used to how good his cum tasted. Just how he managed to do that was a mystery, but there was no denying her addiction.

"You take my seed on your face like a whore, but you still manage to look like a queen. How do you do that?" He teased. Of course, he knew that she needed to wash up, and while the facial hadn't blinded her, it wasn't doing her vision any favors. Which was fine. Let him revel in the sight for a while. It didn't hurt anyone. Let alone her. Part of her, a deep and secret part where her ocean of lust churned and boiled, loved to look so utterly slutty in front of the most powerful man she'd ever met. Likely the most powerful she ever would meet.

"I look that way because I know that's what my great and mighty king wants." She purred. The trick was to keep the voice low, so he was forced to hang on every word. He did. And that was good. Very, very good. So good she was able to slide her hand around his shaft. With a few good pumps, it was more than ready.

Later, when he had laced his britches back up and she had wiped her face clean, they went over to the balcony window. Their love affairs were always at the top of this tower, the Jade Eye, which stood at the corner of Yenfair City. From here, they could see everything. From Wyck Castle, which stood proud in the center. All roads led back to there, symbolizing that all things would eventually come back to his judgement. The city itself surrounded that castle in slices, not unlike an orange.

"Down there," she thought, "Must be a hundred, no, a thousand lovers. Are they looking up at me? Do I know them?"

"You know, I never liked seeing it all at once." The king explained. She blinked, which brought her back to the present time and place. "Whenever I see all this on a map, I can write it off. But from here? Well. It seems like too much for anyone to handle. Even me."

A shadow fell over Erdrick's face, and the frankness of this conversation distracted her. But only for a moment. One of the most important aspects of this meeting was releasing him from these stresses. It was her duty both as a subject of his kingdom and a grown woman. Out of instinct, she ran her hands along the side of his face. This was one of the gentlest acts in her arsenal. The difference in his demeanor was instant. Relaxed, he leaned his head on her shoulder. In this moment she could feel just how perfect this world could be.

Her philosophy of pleasure was born from her mother, who had been the village whore. It was her mother's duty to make sure the men of the village got the things they needed and could focus on keeping everyone safe and well fed. Wives and girlfriends would also send out their men when they were tired or bored. No one complained.

Once Alanna was old enough, she had taken on some of the day-to-day things her mother would do. First, it was hand jobs for the boys about to go out into the fields, early morning work. They would perk right up once her gentle hands slipped down below the top of their pants. Then, it was blowjobs for the guards who were coming back from patrol. These men would be rough, but never violent. Sometimes one of them would slam her head down or pull at her hair, which she quite enjoyed, just not too often. Another one of her mother's wisdoms, "Never let them hurt you unless you want them to."

For most of her day, it was normal things. Getting groceries in the market or washing the laundry from the day before. At night, she would have the most work to do. Boys would come back in from the field, and they would need blowjobs as a reward. Sometimes, when the harvest was bountiful, her mother would take that job as an extra reward. When that was done, it was a nice dance down at the tavern. Her mother did not do this but had approved after seeing just how powerful it was.

Dancing was, and always would be, the thing everyone came around for. All her life she had practiced dancing, and when she got the chance to use it to please others, she was over the moon. That first night her heart had nearly beaten out of her chest, but the rush was so great that she'd never skipped an evening. Her dance was slow at first, intimate and vulnerable, but, as one or two things slipped off, she gained confidence. The movements were more precise. When she slipped the remainder of her dress off, and she was naked as the day she was born, everything became clear. Everything was explosive and hypnotizing, meant to draw all eyes to what they wanted the most: a beautiful body. Woman and men alike would watch her. Not everyone was aroused, but all of them were moved.

Now, as an adult, she served as a courtesan to the king and High Lords. It was her duty to go out and relieve stress when someone needed it. That meant being available day or night, but it also allowed her to stay in the castle. At nights she would go into the taverns to dance, always with a group of guards to keep her safe. Thus far, however, no one had done anything uncouth, which was great. All she wanted to do was please, and that was all she had done.

Together, she and the king stepped out of the Jade Tower. Two guards stood there, like always, and they were quite jealous, as always. Out of pity, she threw them a wink. They practically melted. Desire was good, and she made a note to visit some guards to pay for their good work some time.

Waiting for the king was his carriage, a fine thing made from strong wood and sleek glass. Each window depicted one of the symbols of his reign, a falcon for the soaring heights they would reach one side, and a raven for the battles he had fought on the other. Next to it, however, was another. This one was well made, for sure.

"The High Lord." Alanna muttered, then sighed. The king noted this and chuckled.

"Just humor the old man. He likes you." Said the king, gesturing for her to step ahead of him. She stiffened her back and pushed out her chest just a little. Duty was duty. With one last kiss, the king went into his carriage, and she went into the High Lord's.

The High Lord was a man in his early fifties, with silver hair and a thick, white beard. All things considered, he was a handsome man with a strong jaw and stunning green eyes. But he was also quite forceful. Without a word, he opened his legs.

"Go on. Suck my cock." The High Lord commanded. She nodded, then kneeled in front of him. With practiced hands, she pulled his pants down and began to unlace his britches, freeing his ample erection. For all the money in the world, she had never seen an angrier looking thing. It was wide, not too long, but with plenty of thick veins and a bulbous head. When she saw it, she was always a little scared. It was easy to choke on this one, and it needed to be dealt with carefully.

Unfortunately, the High Lord was never careful. Instead, he slammed her face down. It jammed itself into her throat, and only her skill allowed her to relax her throat for him. The man hammered into her mouth again and again, with little remorse. This made her incredibly aroused, and she slipped a hand up her skirts to play with herself.

"You little whore." He growled. "I didn't say you could touch yourself." And at that, he gripped both sides of her head and began to fuck her face. She groaned and slipped her hand back out. Both fingers she'd been using were wet. This presented her with an opportunity to slip said fingers onto his balls.

She rolled and gently squeezed them, making sure to lubricate them with her juices. At last, the man broke. "Fuck me. Now." He ordered. She slipped his cock out of her mouth then hiked up her skirts without question. There was no way she would let anything he ordered her to do go unfulfilled. It was a unique skill that only a man who wielded authority his entire life could do, and one that aroused her deeply.

With one hand she guided his manhood into her, and with the other she held up the dress as high as she could. Everyone loved to watch themselves enter. Once the head was in, she slammed herself down, and screamed. Then, the real work began. He put his hands around her hips as she brought herself down so hard it sent vibrations up her body. Without caring, he ripped the front of her dress open, exposing her breasts.

These he attacked with great fervor, causing her to grip his head now. His tongue slid over her nipple while he used his thumb and forefinger to tease the other. Her voice grew louder and louder, so loud that the people on the street and the coach driver would have nothing to imagine. But that was good.

"Fuck me like your whore! Fuck me like your--" she paused at the top of her arc, making sure to look him in the eyes. When she continued, she slid herself down a little after each word. "Dirty fucking whore." At the last word, she had taken him in as deep as she could. And now he bit down as hard as possible on her nipple. They both came quite loudly.

Just as they finished, the carriage came to a stop, and the door was opened. "Idiot!" Bellowed the High Lord. The guard, a fresh-faced boy with the beginning of a beard, just stood there, jaw on the floor.

"Close the door damn you! Let me get dressed." He growled. The boy's eyes never left her breasts, which she found quite amusing.

"The door, please." She told him. And the boy listened. Now alone again, the High Lord sighed. She took her time getting off him. Without a word, the man laced himself up and left. She shook her head. Something about it was alluring, for sure, but the lack of any intimacy after soured the experience.

With a sigh, she attempted to hold up the front of her torn dress and stepped out. She'd have to mend it in her room that night. And, perhaps, teach that boy a thing or two about privacy. A smile formed on her face. Yes. That was good.