Alanna the Courtesan Pt. 08

Story Info
Alanna, the Queen, Lyra, and the King go at each other.
5.6k words
4.36
2.9k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each new day as a courtesan brought interesting challenges. Some days she had to sus out what turned people on, others she had to fit in a web of social and political standing. After all, when people brought in a courtesan, they expected the senior treatment to the senior members. There was no way of knowing just how she'd need to use her skills, and that was half the fun of the job. But as she sat in the parlor just outside the throne room, she wondered what in the world this was all coming to.

Would she retire? She didn't want to. But then again, this relationship with the Queen, it was good. It was pleasure and pain and excitement and danger all rolled into one. And those were appealing aspects too. Some of them had been gone just a little too long for her liking. Someone taking a personal interest like this was new. Oh, but what would--

"My lady?" Said the portly attendant. "Hello?" He waved his pudgy hand a little. She found herself wondering if those pudgy fingers would feel good fumbling about in her pussy. No. No time for that now.

"Thank you. I'll uh, I'll see myself in if you don't mind." She said, eyes trained ahead. No turning back now. As a nervous tic, she adjusted her top just a little. For the occasion she needed something that could show off her curves but not so easily taken off. To strike that balance, she'd chosen a dress with a lattice work of lace up the back. It showed off her curves while needing effort to be untied.

The throne room had been designed to keep people feeling small. For one, the throne itself rested on an elevated platform, so no one could look down on royalty. Even the ceilings were vaulted to make sure that the voices on the platform would project downwards. Then, there was the scale. Decorations in here were sparse save the line of portraits along both walls. On the right, a series of stern and handsome men who had ruled as kings, on the left, kind and beautiful women who had been their queens. Alanna found herself wondering, not for the first time, just how many of the had used services like hers? How many had taken lovers or even married other people in secret? Likely more than anyone would care to admit.

"Alanna!" The King bellowed from above. He threw his arms open wide and they met in the center of the staircase. His hand dipped to her waist. "How's my favorite courtesan?" He whispered in her ear. She fluttered her eyelashes a few times to look as demure as possible.

"Your majesty." She replied, her own hand drifting between his legs. He was already half hard. Good. That would make this just a little bit easier.

"Mm. You don't usually call on me. What's the occasion?" He asked, smiling as she began to play with him a little. For as fun as pussy was, there was just something about feeling a cock get nice and hard which made her feel divine.

"The occasion is a rather...unique one. And we're going to need to be in private for it."

"Hm." He mulled it over. This wasn't how things were done. She hoped that the boldness of it all would appeal to him. It did.

She led him by the hand to her room. And his anticipation mounted. They moved quickly; his smile plastered wide from ear to ear.

"Someone is aggressive today! I could get used to that."

"You have no idea." She giggled. Whatever happened after this, it was all on the line. But for as wild as the possibilities were something drove her forward every step of the way. There was the ultimate danger here, unlike any she'd ever experienced before. And if there was anything she'd learned over the years it was that she loved danger. That much had been evident from the first time someone had taken her in public.

"Alright," Alanna announced, "It's time for that surprise I mentioned." And she opened the door.

And the Queen was there.

Her mistress had positioned herself on the bed, legs crossed. Comparatively, she looked larger than the king ever had. Perhaps it was the cocky smile on her face or maybe that she was not wearing a stich of clothes. Again. The confidence in that woman reminded Alanna why she was about to fuck her husband.

"What...is happening here?" The King asked. Alanna's eyes darted from the Queen, confidant, and the King, who it had still not quite dawned on.

"What's happening here is that she," and she pointed to Alanna, "Is going to fuck you." She pointed to the King.

"That's ridiculous." It was all the King could manage. He took a step back, but the Queen held up her finger.

"No. This has been a long time coming. I've been hoping you'd finally slip up and I'd find out. But you were a sneaky, sneaky boy." She was now just a touch away from him. He gulped. The Queen draped her arms around his neck. "Now go on. Fuck that slut. She's ready." The Queen snapped her fingers, and Alanna knew that was her cue to lay on the bed.

And she did, then gently spread her knees apart. She'd skipped wearing anything under her dress that morning. The Queen took a step back to reveal Alanna in her vulnerable position.

"I...are you sure?" He asked, hesitant. She could tell he was hard.

"Come on. Come fuck this little pussy." Alanna urged, using her fingers to spread her wet lips apart.

"I...I'm...oh fuck." And he began to unlace his pants.

"That's it." The Queen said, taking a step back into the corner. "Go ahead. Don't give her any mercy either."

"Oh, pretty please your majesty, my king, just use my tight little--" But all she could do was gasp.

He took her like an animal. First with a kiss, a savage thing where he tore into her mouth with his own tongue. There had been many kisses before, there would be kisses after, but none would be quite like this. Because while behind all this was a vicious need to perform. She gripped his head, her fingers dug into his thick, black hair. If it was going to happen like this, then there was no way she'd let her mistress down.

As he began to rub the length of his cock along the entrance to her pussy, she thanked the Goddess that she had begun this experience soaking wet and was more than ready.

Just before he entered, she looked him dead in the eyes. "Fuck me like the bitch in heat that I am." She growled. "Right in front of your--" And he was inside. "Wiiiiife!"

And the fucking began. The King pounded her slow and deep. Each thrust put his cock in down to the very base. It sent shockwaves through her entire body. She could feel his eyes lock onto her tits as they bounced from his efforts, and she began to feel them up. Alanna had always been busty, so there was plenty to grab. The sensation was phenomenal. For the next few moments, that was all Alanna could think about.

"I'm going to cum!" The King announced. Alanna hoped against hope he'd finish somewhere fun but knew that there were rules. No one got to finish here without her consent.

"Then finish inside her." Her mistress commanded. Before the King could react, Alanna locked her legs around his back. With the full force of his might, he came deep inside of her. She groaned as her fingers dug into his back. Her own orgasm made her back arc. The two of them were inside that moment for what felt like a lifetime. And the only thing that she felt was the passion in her heart and the eagerness of her pussy.

"Thank you so much. Thank you. Oh, my King thank you." She panted. Her entire body was more than ready to continue with this whole affair. Her legs shook just a little as she released the King from her grip. He fell next to her. The smell of his sweat and the heat from his body hit her like a wall. Everything up until this point had been new, yet the return to the familiar was more than welcome. Part of her had missed moments like this, when she would just bask in the afterglow of love well made.

Until she heard the chair scrape against the floor. Her Mistress was on the prowl.

"I would love, more than anything, for the two of you to take a break." The Queen began. Alanna looked over and saw her loom long over them. Her smile was wicked. And in her hand was a small vile of hot pink liquid. "But I'm not nearly done with either of you. I'll present you both a choice. You can drink this, and we enjoy one another to our hearts content. Or you can walk away."

The two of them considered the proposal. Clearly testing this potion was another level of commitment to the Queen. And this was another opportunity to have someone control whatever it is she did with her day. Her mistress would certainly choose who, when, and quite possibly how she likely had sex. Was she ready to commit to that? Did she want to commit to that life?

"Well. What's in it?" Alanna asked, she inspected the vile closer. Up close she could also see the bits of glowing blue that swirled about in it. The Queen smiled at her.

"Just a few odds and ends. Nothing toxic, of course, and nothing that you wouldn't be able to buy at any common market for a child's allowance. Now as for the effects. Well. You'll have to ask me nicely." And the King looked over at Alanna. He shrugged.

"Fine, fine." Alanna prepared herself to do her best little girl routine. It was old but gold. With a smile and her biggest doe eyes, Alanna sunk to her knees. She batted her eyelashes a few times as she crawled, nice and slow. The Queen loved it; her eyes were glued to the courtesan's every movement.

"That's better. But you'll need to do--"

"--Oh, pretty please Mistress. Tell me what your sweet little juice does. I'll be extra, extra good for you." Alanna promised. This whole thing had now drifted her away from curiosity and into the realm of wanted to be fucked. A lot. Being submissive was one thing, but there was nothing she loved more than to beg. Well, maybe a few things.

"I'm starting to see it. Hm." The Queen played it coy.

"Mistress you know how badly I want it. I'll do anything you want. Anything." She reached the Queen, who looked Alanna in the eyes.

"Well. I suppose. If you do anything...come up here." And Alanna sat up, they were at about eye level. The Queen swirled the liquid a bit. "Kiss me."

"Yes mistr--" Alanna began before the Queen yanked her head in close. The kiss ended just as quickly as it started, but Alanna tasted a cherry flavor.

"I've coated my lips with a very mild version of what's in here. You should notice the effects right...about...now." The Queen smiled a wicked smile. Alanna could feel an itch inside of her and it required a cock deep inside her to scratch it.

"It's an aphrodisiac!" Alanna realized. "And if this was a mild version of it...oh my."

"That's the basic way of saying it. As a side effect, your mind also goes into a dreamlike state. You'll be very ready to fuck, but you won't be talking much." The Queen shrugged.

"I'll drink it." And the King went over. He took the vile without a second thought. He hesitated a bit. Then downed the entire vile in one gulp.

"That was good." The Queen purred. She kissed his cheek, then stepped aside. Alanna watched, eyes wide, as he grew just as hard as he'd been a moment ago. "Now as you can see, he's all ready to go. Which means I have good news and bad news. The good news is that he needs to cum at least four times. The bad news..." And the Queen slipped down on her knees. "...Is you'll have to share. For now, you'll have to watch. Feel free to touch yourself."

The Queen took her husband's cock in her mouth. His reaction was visceral, a sharp, guttural in breath. Her technique was immaculate, complete with a nice, low slurp to each intake as well as clear eye contact.

Alanna gently touched her clit, just a bit. This was going to be a long night, after all. She'd tasted that cock more than enough times, she had felt it get hard in her mouth, licked every single inch. Above all that, she knew when it was getting ready to let loose a hearty amount of cum. What turned her on was that she had to guess all of that from all the other things that the King was doing. His breathing was shallow and frantic, he gripped her head tight, and shoved the Queen down hard with each thrust into her eager mouth.

With a low grunt, the King let loose his first load into his wife's mouth. Alanna's eyes went right to her mistresses' throat as it contracted, and took each drop of cum. When she was done, the Queen presented her clean mouth, as if nothing had just happened. The whole affair was so frankly erotic that she realized she'd forgotten to really touch herself.

The Queen tossed her hair over her shoulder, then looked back at Alanna with bedroom eyes. She nodded at the still hard cock. Eager to please, Alanna got up off the bed to go suck the King's cock.

She began by slipping her hand over it. The whole cock was hard, eager, and even twitched a little as she began to jerk him off. Gentle strokes, nothing that would make him cum. Not yet. Her other hand went to his balls, which she felt up. They were heavy, still full. Alanna wondered what was in that potion to make him like this.

And she felt a hand on the back of her head, then shoved her down. Hard. The cock touched the deeper part of her throat which made the king let out another low moan. His hand set the pace. Fast. She relaxed herself as her head bobbed up and down again and again and again. To help make the King cum, Alanna also slipped her one of her hands around the back of his knees, bringing herself down with each push. With her other hand, she began to work his balls. She used her slender fingers to roll them about and squeezed them ever so gently with each push into her mouth.

Just as he tightened up to finish, The King made sure to push her down all the way to the base of his cock. After one last groan, Alanna felt wave after wave of hot cum going straight down her throat. With his hand keeping her firmly in place, she had no choice to begin breathing through her nose while frantically swallowing his load. He smelled musky, just a little sweaty, and that was sexy as fuck. She'd love to get some of that potion to her clients.

Alanna gasped in the fresh air when the King released her from his cock. Her heart was pounding. The cock was still just as hard as when she started. So, he really would be cumming at least two more times. The Queen read the shock on Alanna's face and chuckled.

"Surprised, aren't you? Don't beat yourself up. I included you to put it to the ultimate test. Because if he's still hard after that, well. He'll be hard after anything." The Queen mussed a little with Alanna's hair.

"So, how do we decide who goes next?" Alanna asked. She waved her hand in front of his face a little. But there was nothing behind those eyes. Nothing but lust anyway.

"We don't need to decide who goes next. It'll be me." The Queen flopped into the bed. "Come and get me."

The King shambled over. She rolled over onto her side, kept one leg extended forward while she held the other up. He slipped in between her legs, with the one that she held up now rested on his right shoulder. At first Alanna was a little confused, until she saw the access that it gave him. He plunged straight into her. Alanna gasped just a little as her hand instinctively began to play with her clit.

He was deep inside of the Queen. And even in his potion induced haze, the two of them fell into a comfortable rhythm. With each plunge inside she gasped. She would move her hips in time with him. Both of them were lost entirely in the love making. And Alanna furiously touched herself. This whole experience, and knowing that she'd be next, made her the hottest she'd been since this relationship with her Mistress began.

Alanna plunged a finger inside of herself as the King plunged into the Queen. She matched the frantic pace that the king began as he got faster and faster. The groans became screams. He was practically tearing into her. If anything, he picked up the pace.

At this point, he was hammering her. A relentless and powerful movement which sent shockwaves through her body. Those glorious tits bounced and shook while the Queen squeezed her eyes shut, lost in the complete pleasure of the moment. Alanna could feel her first orgasm building, then explode out of her. Alanna and the Queen both let loose, abandoning all sense of dignity to succumb to the pleasures they were experiencing in this moment.

This marked the third time that the King had cum since he had downed the potion. As the Queen rolled over to recover from this rough lovemaking session. She was grinning from ear to ear, a content and smug at the same time. A woman who knew that she'd set the bar high while keeping it up there. Without a word, she gestured to her husband, who still needed to cum at least one more time.

Alanna felt a little nervous as she laid down on the bed. She felt her hair pool about around her, and worried that it would get in the way somehow. In her earlier days, thoughts like this had always gotten to her. Sex required her to give her entire self over to a person, at least all of her body, then make sure her emotions matched whatever the other person wanted. But when the other person was only there to please her, with no personality of his own other than what she demanded, that familiar fear crept back into her.

"I uh, I want you to..." But she lost it. Something. Anything. He was itching for someone to finally give that final load of cum to. The Queen had even saved this moment just for her. So then, what was she going to do? "I want you to fuck me like you need it." And she held up both her legs, holding them up at the knee. It offered him a complete view of everything she was. Everything she had.

And he plunged deep into her without a moment of hesitation. It was deeper than she expected, or was even used to, but his cock was hitting new places. This sensation of being pounded so mercilessly made her feel as if this whole affair was coming to a head. Before he had been somewhat demanding, even a little bit of a jerk, but none of that was here now. This version of him was focused only on her pleasure.

The King fucked her at a steady pace, building up his speed while keeping the thrust forward at the one level: hard. Soon she was lost in it. All that mattered was the fact that this man was here, on top of her, pumping her for everything he was worth. Her legs being trapped in the upright position was admittedly making her a little uncomfortable, but the sensation of being unable to escape him turned her on. Sure, she had been in power all her life. Now there was nothing left. Where the Queen had not owned her emotionally, the King owned her now physically. No one had done this before, she suspected no one would be able to do it after.

She made sure to keep eye contact with him, which were still somewhat blank. But with every passing moment, a fire was growing. More and more of him was returning. Alanna was excited for whatever that looked like, albeit a little nervous. Hopefully the old him would still be okay with...well, that could wait. Right now, a mixture of the physical pleasure from his continual and merciless thrusts mixed with the mental stimulation of a man so focused on her pushed her over the edge. Another orgasm flooded out. Glorious.

Yet that last bit, the final orgasm that he needed, had eluded them. Was it her? Had she lost her physical prowess at some point? No. Alanna the Courtesan had served everyone from Kings to High Lords to wealthy merchants from all over the globe. What this man needed, what he had always craved, was the two of them. Complete dominance of the women he had been torn between this entire time.

In the spirit of expanding her horizons, Alanna turned to her mistress, who had watched everything with a careful eye. She was biting her bottom lip, clearly an attempt to withhold something. But what? And the courtesan asked as much.

"He's not coming back. And I'm not sure what to do." The Queen admitted, looking vulnerable. That confidence had crumbled.

12