Alanna the Courtesan Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have a plan. Stand there." Alanna pointed to the foot of the bed. The King moved accordingly. She could see a flicker of the woman who had dominated a courtesan, but there was too much of the concerned wife for it to matter. To ease the nerves just a touch, Alanna planted a gentle kiss on the Queen's perfect lips. Nothing sordid, it didn't last that long either. But it was a good kiss. And it did sooth the woman a little.

"Thank you." The Queen whispered. And Alanna smiled. Always a good feeling. Seeing one of, if not the, most beautiful women in the world smile at you. "Now let's suck him off." She laced her fingers in the Queen's hand, smiling devilishly. Her mistress returned that smile.

Alanna was given the privilege sucking his cock first and the Queen went to work on his balls. His face twitched, the pleasure of double stimulation was normally more than enough for most men, but that potion must have kept quite a hold on him.

The courtesan picked up the pace. She took him in deep, moving quickly, no resistance whatsoever. His hand went to the back of her head, just like last time. Only this time, Alanna picked up her own pace. His movements were still pushy, demanding that she abide by what he wanted, but her speed was the counterargument. Within just a few moments, she moved down quickly enough that his hand couldn't follow. That was the moment they switched.

Now the Queen had the cock, and she worked the balls. Alanna took one in her mouth, rolled it around. Her tongue circled over it, explored it, made it familiar. She'd done this before, of course, but now she wanted to put her whole heart and soul into it. There was a man trapped behind those glazed over eyes. And she intended to make him cum.

With one final push, the two women took the King for all they had. The Queen went fast and hard while Alanna worked his balls for everything that she could possibly could. She licked, sucked, rolled, toyed, teased, and enjoyed herself with every fiber of his being. Then it happened. The contraction. That tense moment just before he was about to finally cum.

A yank, a hard one, moved Alanna to the side, away from those balls she had spent so much time working on. His aching cock registered in her vision for only a moment before the cum exploded out of it.

Thick, hot cum fell in strands over her and the Queen's faces. One strand landed on Alanna's right cheek, the next splashed across her nose, it filled her nose with the salty smell of sweet release. Some hit the Queen, who had the luxury of opening her mouth wide, catching some of it in her throat. Alanna felt a twinge of jealousy as a strand landed over her right eye, effectively making her blind on that side for the time being. The final bit was over her lips. This last one, she savored for a moment.

The Queen turned Alanna over and began to kiss Alanna. Again, the complete surprise overtook Alanna, especially when the Queen moved some of her husband's cum. Apparently some had been saved for later. Now the taste she'd been looking for was back. It was a flavor she'd enjoyed over and over and over again. Cum. Genuine, fresh cum. From a man whose body and mind had been interlinked with her own for years. Now, getting to taste that and his wife, it was joyous.

When the Queen kissed her now, she knew her husband could see it. They were hungry for one another, having been so close yet so far for this whole experience. The two of them kissed like it was going to keep them alive. Tongues interlocked, fingers tangled into hair, lips were bitten, desperate, deep passion ran between them. It was two people that knew they were going to be like this forever.

"Holy...my fuck..." Muttered the King. He took a step back; his eyes were alive again.

"Oh. My apologizes my king. I'm all dirty." And with one eye, Alanna looked up at him. He could see, with a clear gaze, a woman who'd just been cum on. More than that, she'd taken the cum without a moment's hesitation.

To keep the theatrics going. The Queen leaned over, scooped some of the cum off Alanna's eye, and then sucked it off her finger. It was a purely sexual action executed with complete control, all the way down to the way she popped the finger out of her mouth.

"Do you like that? Hm? You want me to make this dirty cum slut all clean for you again?" The Queen asked, now doing her best to make her eyes seem innocent, and eager. Almost virginal, like a freshly minted priestess.

"Or if you'd like," Alanna added, "I can make this innocent little thing your hot little hole. A cum toy, if you will."

"I want to watch you two." The King blurted. "And the blonde." The two women looked at one another. Unbelievable.

"I'll have her delivered then. To our room." The Queen said.

The three of them put on the least amount of clothes possible as they walked up the tower steps to where the King and Queen slept. Alanna had never been up here before, as it was considered a space for only the two of them. And when their heavy, ornate wooden doors swung wide open, she gasped.

Their bed was big enough to fit five, maybe six people. It was covered in a silken sheet which complimented the goose feather blankets and pillows. She'd known that the hot spring water ran through the whole castle, but theirs had clearly been given special treatment. For one, the floor was heated, and despite being stone, she was glad to feel it on her feet. Along one wall was a window that overlooked the sea. It was endless, open, blue, a glorious reminder that no matter how powerful one was, they could not match nature.

An hour or so later, there was a knock on the King's chamber door. Gentle, hesitant. Alanna stepped in front of it while the Queen laid down on the bed, legs open, not a stich of clothing on her. The King stood on the other side, erect, hungry.

"Can I come in?" Lyra asked through the door.

"Yes. Come in here." Alanna commanded. The door swung open as Lyra scrambled inside, eager to obey. It took her a few moments to register, but when she saw the Queen and the King in the same room, her eyes practically popped out of her head.

"What's...what's going on? Sorry." She shook her head. "Mistress." She flicked her eyes from Alanna to the Queen, then over to the King, and finally on the King's engorged cock. Alanna knew that feeling. It was large, a little intimidating, but not to the point it would hurt. No, it was perfect. When you felt it, the cock was muscled, powerful, just like the rest of his body. Ready to please, just like his spirit.

"You're going to march right over to that bed and eat out the Queen's pussy." Alanna explained. Her voice was firm, but not mean. The instinct was to intimidate, but this was a lot for anyone to take in at once. So instead, it was the teacher, not the mistress.

"I am?" Lyra asked, a bit spooked, but distinctly curious. Alanna nodded.

"You are. Her husband, you may recognize him, he's going to jerk that magnificent cock you can't take your eyes off. He'll eventually cum on you two, when he does, you are to stop, roll over, spread your legs, and thank him. If he decides to fuck you, thank him again. Am I understood?" Alanna kept her nerves steeled, but her knees were a little wobbly. She wanted that cock to herself. Badly. But now was not the time.

"Yes Mistress." And Lyra slipped out of her dress and walked over to the Queen. And she did exactly what she was told.

Lyra attacked the Queen with the fervor of a person who had been possessed. The King began to jerk himself off. His hands ran over the length of his penis, it stroked and teased himself without the action she'd expect from someone who touched himself before. Instead, it was lackadaisical, as if he had all the time in the world.

Alanna, for the very first time in her career as a courtesan, did nothing. She did not touch herself; she did not join in the fray with Lyra and the Queen, she didn't go over to feel the King's cock. No. She observed. And observed carefully. Every movement. Every breath in and out. Every gasp and every soundless groan.

There was the Queen, whose body was tense, hands planted firmly on the side of Lyra's head. She had an open mouth, clearly being almost overstimulated by the eager young woman attacking her pussy. Then there was the King, whose eyes were trained on the two of them. His gaze slid over their curves, listened to their groans. He did as much as possible to remove himself from the situation. Clearly, he was trying to memorize every detail, just like she was.

Lyra, on the other hand, was almost unreadable. Only her hands were on the Queen's hips, as if she was trying to push herself in even deeper than the Queen was now. All the things about Lyra had to be earned. Like how her ass wiggled just a little, like a puppy, which Alanna found adorable. The student was not yet ready to go on her own, but this was a good sign. Soon, the woman would be out on her own, doing things that Alanna could not. It filled her with a joy she'd never felt before. It was a pleasure to have led this girl into this profession and see her achieve such sighs. Her chest swelled with pride.

With a grunt, the King finished, splashing cum over Lyra's back and some of his wife's stomach. Like the good girl that she was, Lyra then rolled over, spread her knees, and thanked the King. She sounded sweet, sincere, like he'd done her a favor. In the heat of the moment, Alanna had to fight back a laugh. The girl had no business making such a ridiculous request seem so natural, but she had. When the King entered her, she moaned. A soft sound, like someone had helped pop her back. There was relief in that sound. Alanna continued to watch.

By the time everyone had been properly fucked yet again, they were sprawled out on the bed, awash in the afternoon light. They were sweaty, their breathing was a touch labored, but they were content. Alanna rolled out into the light from the window, felt the warmth of the sun on her skin. She saw her student, or rather, former student, in a similar position. The girl was asleep and sleeping well at that.

She knew that things like this could not last like that forever. That things like sex, or love, had to end someday. But this moment, this place, these people, she was happy. A genuine happiness that made her heart flutter. Everything about this was perfect. So, instead of overthinking things, or saying something, Alanna laid there. And enjoyed herself.

**

Hey there! Arianna here! Glad you've all had such a good time with these Alanna stories, but like all things, it's coming to an end. This is the last part. However! There's good news, loyal readers, I can still explore this space. So let me know whatcha want. It doesn't even need to be fantasy, I'm just eager to do whatever pleases ya'll.

Peace!

12