All Comments on 'Alan's Thoughts Ch. 06'

by blkngry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't Spoil his character

Wish you hadn't had the hero of the story,and "mr nice guy",Alan, fuck Raina while she was in a trance.

So Basically Raping Her !Clearly no need to rape anyone.

And missing an opportunity to give the girl a thrill and further impress her with his sexual ability.

blkngryblkngryabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I don't usually comment on my stories, but this one had me thinking.

So the genre of this story is "Mind Control". At what point, if you slice it thinly, if you're at your most honest, is mind control NOT rape at some level?

Also, no matter how nice a guy is, no matter how good a time he shows the girls, there comes a time when that power gets to him a little. It corrupts, you might have heard. So he takes it a step too far (and this isn't the first time: see chapter 4) he crosses a line. So what happens to him?

Karma.

And now, what will he do? Stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

cuzimhavingagoodtimecuzimhavingagoodtimeabout 7 years ago
re: Alan and the spoiling thereof

I agree with you, blk. There's something interesting to explore here. You don't have to let the story just be straight up wish fulfillment like most of the stories on this site. If there's something a little heavier you want to dig into, I say go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: spoiling main character

I also agree, this didn't spoil Alan. Raina SAID she wanted him to do that before he put her in a trance. He was just doing as she said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like the story but one small.. correction?

S/m stands for Sadist and Masochist. One who derives sexual pleasure from giving or receiving pain.

I think you've got them mixed up with D/s or Dominant and submissive. One who derives sexual pleasure from being in control/or giving up control.

S/m is whips, chains, clamps, and canes, in other words the application of pain. D/s is about power play, who's in charge, some humiliation etc.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm that ending, I wonder what's going on...

I love that he's playing the long game with Aviendha (interesting name btw, I'm sure it means something but I'll refrain from googling it for now). He knows he could have her at any point but instead wants to draw it out to teach her a lesson/punish her for being a bitch. Love it :)

It was funny when he entered Raina's pussy and noticed it had taken quite the beating recently - a bit wider than he last left it (getting action out of his weight class, as he put it). I wonder if he regrets turning her into a cock-hungry slut. Well if she's enjoying herself I suppose no harm done, as long as she's careful to avoid getting STDs and pregnancy, which she seems to be doing. Surprised she hasn't been DP'd yet, given that she recently fucked 30 guys and was in orgies. It seems... unlikely. OK she claims that she never really cared for anal, but still...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblkngry@blkngry
Writing is the door to fantasy that can be freely entered—a place that other mediums can only (with great effort) touch. The most direct path to dreams, daydreams, and desires. And should you so desire, you can follow me on @blkngry1 or contribute patreon.com/blkngry

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES