Alan's Thoughts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,189 Followers

Raina collapsed, her upper body sliding down the glass until her face was on the floor, her ass still up in the air where Ally huffed, leaning on her. Alan made his way back inside, filming from there.

Then Ally pulled out, stumbled slightly to one side, and turned back to the camera. She winked. Alan turned, focused on Raina's red-marked ass and drooling pussy lips.

He turned off the camera, and set it down on a small black entable. "Wow," he said, his boner now painful in his pants. "That worked out pretty well."

"Yeah, I think so," Ally said, but she was frowning slightly.

"What are you talking about?" Raina said, managing to push herself into sitting position. "Pretty well? That was fucking amazing! I mean, I was still terrified of the camera, but I just sorta channeled it and... I never thought I was the M type, but that was one of the hottest sex things I've ever done." She laughed. "You know, I think this may have made me totally bi. If sex with a girl is like this every time, I'd definitely do it."

Ally nodded. "Well, I also wanted to try that thing where you rub pussies together, but things moved pretty fast. I had the strap on as an option, but for some reason it felt... right to use it just then." She frowned, tilting her head. "But also... it was the weirdest thing."

"What?" Raina asked.

"Well, I thought I'd try imagining what it'd be like to have a penis-you know, to sort of get into it, spice things up. People love it if you act like you're actually fucking another girl, right? But the odd thing was... I swear I could actually *feel* it. The wetness, the tight feeling of it inside, how it felt when it stroked up and down. And when we came at the end... god, that was great. It felt really different from my usual climaxes, though. Kind of... in spurts."

Alan frowned, nodding. "Wow. That's some powerful imagination you have."

"I guess." She looked down at the strap on, stroking it a little with one hand. "It was amazing... and a little creepy, looking back. I actually started to think of it as 'my cock' instead of 'this cock' or 'this strap on'." She stared at it a moment, and then heaved a deep breath. "Wow. What a trip."

Raina stood up, walking briskly over to them. "Well, that might not be a real cock," she said, and then turned to Alan, running her hand over his crotch, "but here's one that looks ready to go. What do you say? I'm ready for another round."

She didn't wait for a second opinion. Alan's pants and boxers were at his ankles in mere moments, and his stiff member flopped out into Raina's face. She grinned at him, running her tongue around the rim of the head. Then she spat on it, working the saliva in with two fingers stroking up and down, and sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmm mmm," she said, mouth popping as she released his cock. "God, something about your dick I can't get enough of. Delicious."

"You noticed that, too?" Ally said, watching Raina work. "I thought it was just my imagination."

"No way," Raina told her, stroking him between sucking his head in. "I've had my tongue all over my fair share of cocks. And none of them are even close." She turned to Ally. "What are you doing waiting around, girl? There's plenty of room for two."

Ally smiled, and without any prompting by Alan, knelt down next to Raina. She cupped his balls in her hand, rolling them a moment, and then sucked the left one into her mouth. Raina's head started to bob up and down his shaft at the same time, and Alan couldn't help but let out a little moan.

"Yeah, you like that?" Raina smiled, still jerking him. "Well, hold on babe, and try not to cum too fast." She turned to Ally, pointing his cock at her. "Think I can leave you to this?"

Ally shrugged. "Sure," she said, grabbing Alan near the base of the shaft. "What are you...?"

Before she could answer, Raina slid around Alan on the floor until she was positioned behind him. And then, before he could comment, she grabbed an asscheek in each hand, pulled them apart, and plunged her wet tongue right up his ass.

"Holy shit!" Alan said, hips bucking. He turned to looked down at Raina, smiling at him mischievously, the tip of her tongue circling the outside of his anus.

"Never had a rim job before?" she asked, working a finger inside him with her tongue busy. "Not bad, eh?" She buried her face in again, probing and working while Ally started to suck his tip.

Raina licked all the way up his asscrack to his lower back, and laughed. "But fuck, are you some kind of sex god, right? I mean, even your fucking *ass* tastes good."

"Does it really?" Ally asked, pulling off him.

"Does to me, anyway. Here, let's switch, you can try it. I need to start deep throating that cock anyway."

The two girls slide along the floor around him, Raina coming to the front again to grab his dick while Ally rotated to the back. Right as Ally plunged her tongue in, he sent the quick thought, [Holy shit, she's right.]

Her eyes widened, and she started to plunge deeper into Alan's ass. He tried to watch, but suddenly he whipped back to the front as he felt the back of Raina's throat squeeze around his head. Her lips sucked hard, deeper and deeper until they met the base of his shaft, teasing his ball sack with her tongue.

Alan gasped, hips working. If he hadn't cum inside Raina earlier, that would have been it for him right there. As it was...

"Wait..." he started, starting to feel the tingling. "Too fast, I'm gonna-"

But Raina just kept sucking, head bobbing, eyes grinning at him.

Alan took that as a challenge. He looked her in the eyes, snapped his fingers, and said, "[Trance.]"

Raina immediately stiffened, mouth still on the tip of his cock, her expression flattening out. Ally stopped searching for gold long enough to lean around him and look.

"Wow," she said. "You really did hypnotize her."

"Maybe," Alan said, tilting his head.

"So that bit with her going all M when the camera was on wasn't an act?"

"Well, hypnotism works because the person is allowing it at some level," he said. This was the truth. It just wasn't what he had done. "So for as to how far any of it would be an act, and how far it's truly involuntary, that I'm not really sure."

"Hmm," Ally said, waving a hand in front of Raina's face. Raina blinked, but sluggishly.

"So will she just stay like that?"

Alan frowned. "Probably not too long. But she should be most still until I bring her out of it." He paused, looking sideways at Ally. "So... what do you want to do with her?"

Ostensibly, Alan asked the question. But he also gave her the answer. [We totally got to DP the shit out of her. I want to feel that cock sensation again.]

Ally's eyes widened, and her mouth opened slightly. Her hips actually twitched a little. She smiled. "Lets fill her bitch holes up. Dibs on her pussy. You'll have to settle for her ass."

"I'm okay with that."

"I thought you might be." She spanked Alan lightly, and then got to her feet. Ally stood a moment, dangling the big strap-on in front of the unmoving Raina for a moment, and then turned to Alan. "Get her to ride me. You can take her from behind. There's some lube under that chair over there."

Alan nodded, reaching under a black plush chair and feeling, found a small bottle of oil there. He turned back to Raina.

"Raina, have you ever been DP'd before?" he asked.

"No," she mumbled.

Alan blinked, and exchanged a look with Ally.

"That's a little surprising," Ally said. "I thought she'd dive right into that kind of thing. I mean, I haven't done it either, but Raina is the adventurous type."

"Yeah, especially considering she said she went to an orgy a while ago." Alan turned back to Raina.

"Raina? Is there a reason you've never been double penetrated?"

"Never much liked it in my ass," she said, still on her knees where he'd frozen her. "Figured it wouldn't be any more fun having some guy in there at the same time I was pussy fucked, either."

Alan nodded. "Well, [you're going to love this,]" he Influenced her. "[Why don't you position yourself over Ally like you're going to mount her?]"

Raina nodded. "K."

Ally grinned and laid down the floor, her large artificial cock straight up. Raina moved over her, pulling off and stepping out of the stretched and soaking g-string, spreading her legs and bending deeply. She positioned her pussy lips right above so that the dildo was touching her, but stopped. Her hips twitched slightly, though, and a steady stream of wet started to run down the plastic.

Alan got behind Raina and poured the lube onto her ass. As he did, he started to work it inside her backdoor with a finger. Silently, to speed the process, he Direct Inputted her asshole to loosen up, just a little.

Alan looked down at Ally. "Ready?"

She grinned, nodding, her mouth slightly open and her hips twitching as one hand stroked the dildo.

"[Raina,]" Alan said, "[when I snap my fingers, you are going to become fully awake. Then we will fill your ass and pussy with our cocks. Feel free to cum like crazy when we do.]"

Raina nodded slightly. Her mouth was open just a little, and her breathing was already speeding up. Then Alan snapped his fingers.

Raina's eyes suddenly widened, and her head jerked up. She looked back and forth between Ally and Alan. "Wait, what the hell-"

Ally reached up, and grabbing Raina's hips, pulled her down so her pussy sank smoothly down to the shaft of the strap-on. Immediately after, Alan bent Raina forward a little, and rammed his cock up into her ass.

Raina stiffened, and started to buck. "Oh fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" she screamed, thrashing, but Ally held her legs in place while Alan took her arms. Neither of them waited for the orgasm to subside, or for Raina to recover. Ally started to pump her hips up into Raina, their clits almost touching as she put the whole length of the strap-on inside. Alan began a steady rhythm, plunging all the way so his ballsack made a steady slapping sound against her the thin strip of skin between her anus and the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh shit shit shit!" Raina moaned, mouth open and drooling as she was pounded in both holes. "Fuck fuck fuck fuuu-oh fuck yeah!"

Alan started to drill that ass faster, reaching down to squeeze her tits with one hand while he maintained balance with the other hand on her hip.

Ally below was gripping Raina's legs and hips so hard that she was leaving fingernail marks. "Yeah bitch yeah bitch yeah bitch," she was chanting through clenched teeth as she thrust. The way her eyes rolled, her face starting to darken, told Alan that whatever effect he'd had on her earlier to feel the dildo was still working.

[I wonder,] he thought to himself, [if every time from now on when she straps on that cock...]

He started to thrust faster. Raina was having trouble forming words now, her pitch getting higher and higher. But he DI'd her, [Reach down and fuck Ally's pussy with your fingers.]

Her conscious mind was obviously occupied, because her hand obediently reached down, worked around the material of the strap on, and shoved their way inside Ally's cunt.

Ally's eyes bulged, and she let out a, "Oh, my fucking gaaaaaaawwd!"

Raina's hand continued to work her even as the artificial cock plunged up inside. Alan was now pounding her ass wildly, tightening and loosening Raina's asshole to his will, getting his fill of her tits, yanking on them and slapping them.

It didn't take much longer. Alan's balls had that tell-tale tightening. The lightning started firing. So he gave them both one last, good push.

[CUM, BITCHES! CUM CUM CUM!]

Alan couldn't say afterword exactly how long it went. Him pounding, shooting cum into Raina's ass. Raina cumming as she was drilled in both holes, jerking and screaming with her tits flopping. Ally, back arched all the way back so she was elevated off the floor, yelling and quivering and as her entire body went taunt. But when it ended, they collapsed onto the floor of the posh house, puddles of sweat and cum and vaginal fluid.

They were all breathing heavily, especially Ally. Her pert tits heaved, body shaking a little. Her mouth was open, eyes glazed. Raina lay half on top of her, cocks both plastic and real still inside her.

Several minutes later, their breathing was much closer to normal. Raina turned to him. Her expression was awed. "Laurel was fucking right," she said, tone hushed. "You are a fucking sex god. Everything you touch turns to fucking orgasmic rainbows."

Ally blinked, and suddenly looked at them, like she had come out of a trance of her own. "That..." she started, and shook her head. "I don't even know what that was. It really felt like I had a cock. And a pussy. And that both were cumming. It was..."

She shook her head. She let out a short laugh. "I don't think I will ever be the same again. Seriously, a sex god."

Alan breathed in deeply, enjoying the feeling of the skin of the two women. Then he pulled out of Raina, his limp dick sliding out easily to her soft moan.

"Well, I'm not sure about that," he said, staring down at them. "But if it's true, I'd say I'm a lucky man. You two were amazing."

Ally frowned at him. And then suddenly pointed a finger at him. "Somehow I mostly became an extra guy this time. Or maybe, a shemale. But next time, I want to feel more like a lady. My pussy gets your cock. You hear me?"

Alan raised his hands in surrender. "I hear you," he smiled. "Why don't we get dressed?"

"Why? Let's just eat like this," Ally said. "I've got a good spread waiting for us downstairs. And who knows? Maybe we can do a round three."

***

Alan took one last look back at the glass-fronted mansion. The late morning light was streaming over it, lighting up the glass in golden waves. He smiled, shaking his head, and as his engine revved, as he pulled away on the road. He whistled a cheery tune out his open windows.

"Not bad," he said aloud.

His cock was maybe a little raw around the tip. And his ass definitely was more probed than he'd liked. But his hand tapped jauntily on the steering wheel, and he whipped around corners of the windy road.

A pair of headlights appeared around the corner behind him. They drew close rapidly, so he slowed down a little so that the driver would have an easier time passing him on the single lane road. Then the other car's engine roared, the lights suddenly blinding, right behind him. Alan's head whipped back, and then there was an ear-splitting crash. The next moment was flashes of airbags and rolling and lights.

And then it was dark.

blkngry
blkngry
2,189 Followers