All Comments on 'Alarm Clock'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

One little criticism... This is a story site, and pictures are rarely used here. We create images using words. Word choice, then is all-important. So when you describe the moisture between a woman's legs as 'snot', particularly during a cunnilingus scene, you immediately snatched the reader from titillated to grossed out. Licking her 'nectar' or her 'honey' is hot. Licking her snot is just, "Ewwww!"

Otherwise, good effort.

JamokieJamokieover 2 years ago

Very interesting and well-done for a shorty! Hot sex. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Snot? Ugh!

Filling his mouth?

Mother's milk?

Spoiled the whole thing.

And finally, the PT Cruiser convertible is the ugliest car in the world.

OzTimboOzTimboover 2 years ago

Poor word choice leading to bad imagery, I didn’t get past the first couple of paragraphs.

Sorry but it badly needs editing to be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than some...certainly not as good as some others

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cudoes for characters and jobs.

Fun way to awaken. Then even more fun to find the are mother and son.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

total turn off, snot running out of her cunt filling his mouth full, no woman gets that wet. Drinking milk from her tits every day since he was born, I think not. no woman is going to breastfeed every day from baby to full-grown man. do us reader's a favor and never write and post any more of your total shit. and what does the car have to do with anything? one star and that is too much, sounds like you are a 10 yr old with no clue about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad story and bad words what the hell is pussy snot almost made me gag, glad you ended it and didn't continue with more> Plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetAmber89SweetAmber89over 1 year ago

I have to agree on the snot thing terrible wording but over all a good story as far as it went. I loved his discription of his mother, finally a true picture of what a woman that has had babies woud look like, and I loved the fact that no 10" cock was mentioned. That alone made it an interesting read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES