Alaska

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vkdrake
vkdrake
77 Followers

Basically, Harris slept pretty reliably from six through midnight, then woke for his first breastfeeding. We left him in the master bedroom in the crib I'd made for him and went downstairs to my old room. Jennifer posed for me and I drew her new mother's body. She seemed to hate it and I did my best to help her see that it was amazing and life-giving. I sure loved it. After witnessing her give birth to a baby, I thought her body was the most amazing thing on the planet. I showed her my drawing and she said I must have rose-colored glasses on because she looked like a goddess.

"No," I said. "That's how you look. Really."

"To you, maybe," she said.

"Is there anyone else around here whose opinion of your body matters?" I asked. "Maybe the guy on the helicopter who drops our supplies off? Are you cheating on me with him?"

She laughed. "Sure. I blow him a kiss every three months."

I slid my hands around her waist and caressed her bare back. I kissed her nipples one by one and buried my face between her breasts.

"Make love to me," she said.

"Oh, God, I thought you'd never ask," I said.

I stood up and lifted her into my arms. I brought her to the settee, laid her on her back, and kissed her all over. When I arrived at her privates, I gently spread her labia and pleasured her with my mouth and tongue. It took her a while, so I alternated with my fingers, too. Eventually, she orgasmed. After that, I lay on top of her and guided my cock into her engorged, wet vagina. I was worried she'd be loose after squeezing an entire baby out, but she was as taut as ever inside, and sex felt as good as it always had. I prolonged intercourse as long as I could, then ejaculated deep within her.

We lay together on the settee caressing each other for a long time. I became aroused again and entered her from behind. She lay on her stomach and I screwed her slowly and deeply while I groped and fondled her breasts underneath her. She sighed with lust and, after I came again, she fell asleep in my arms.

I carried her upstairs and laid her in our bed. Little Harris was sleeping and I made sure his chest was rising and falling the way it should be. I climbed into bed beside Jennifer and held her closely.

"I love you more than anything," I told her.

She was more asleep than awake, but she still managed to respond. "I love you, too," she said.

vkdrake
vkdrake
77 Followers
12