All Comments on 'Alcohol as a Crutch'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with anon 02/11/16: a very original scenario; a very, very well written story. I WILL ADD TWO WORDS: ERITIC & REALISTIC.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I quit drinking when i was 31 & got married for the 2nd time. Begore than i was a disaster

I was wasted quite a few times.

I trusted most of my drinking buddies but not all of them deserved my trust.

As to the first one, I would always wake up in the morning at my buddy's place and had no memory when i came there or how. After several Saturdays i started notiving that my boxers were not on me. "I removed them because you pussed on them," was his explanation. I started noticing the sperm on my ass-crack hair & skin.

While i was with my first wife, a drinking buddy kept bringing me home in a totally wasted state. While i slept on couch he was talking & flirting with my wife. One think led to another (between him and her) & he became her "Friday husband."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You came up with a very original scenario & your writing is masterly

☆☆☆☆☆

jfulton3jfulton3over 14 years ago
Brought back memories

I had a straight friend that I played with one night after we went to bed together after a night out drinking. I had long admired his package, but had never seen him naked. That night he climbed into bed wearing just his briefs. After I was sure he was asleep, I managed to get his briefs off. I stroked his huge cock until it was hard. It was very exciting. I slept naked with him that night. The next morning he could not believe he was naked. I just said that he was drunk and that when he saw me get naked, he followed suit. No mention of my playing with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hits close to home

When I was young I had a friend who used to do that to me too. He never did anything except jerk me off, and I used to pretend I was asleep as well. After I would cum he would just rub his dick against my butt until he would cum. It was the only gay experience I ever had, but looking back I wish I had handled it differently. He was a great guy and doing more would have satisfied the curiosity that I've always had since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Pretty good story. descriptions are great. Keep writing you keep it real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous