Alcove Escapades.02 Alt Perspective

Story Info
Strangers share sloppy seconds in a public nightclub.
3.7k words
4.76
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a short reimagining of a scene from my story, "Alcove Sexual Escapades," from a different character's perspective. The idea came from a comment ComeTogetherNow posted about that story. I thought it would be fun to explore how a secondary character viewed, felt, and experienced a narrative, filling in some context for that character. "So, who was that guy? Where did he come from and how did he end up where he did?" I also wrote the narrative in the third-party present tense for fun, a self-challenging departure from my usual style.

As usual, this is a work of fiction, in a universe where unprotected sex has no consequences, so enjoy it as such. Any resemblance to any person or event is unintentional and coincidental, and of course, everyone is over 18. I hope you enjoy it—I'd love your feedback. You don't need to read the original first to appreciate this one, but it would put the narrative in context to read both.

_______________________________

Marcus enters the busy nightclub, hoping to meet some fun and exciting people—sexy women are always a welcome bonus. He grabs a drink and wanders around the dance floor's perimeter, taking the measure of the place. Things look promising; the club is packed, and he spots many attractive women who are alone, with other women, or in groups. 

He is nice looking: fit, well-proportioned, and has an easy smile. Being just shy of 30 gives him the confidence and maturity to appeal to a wide range of ages, and he generally connects easily with new people. Also, because he's not specifically looking for a sexual hookup—though that is not undesired—the lack of sexual pressure usually makes him more attractive to women. Especially women looking to dance, flirt, and have fun rather than for a one-night stand. 

The bar and dance floor areas are filled with patrons of all ages, body types, dance abilities, and attractiveness. Marcus watches the dancing, flirting, and social connections among the various people. He occasionally makes small talk with random women and enjoys the relaxed and open atmosphere tonight.

A woman in her mid-twenties steps off the floor and picks up a drink from a table next to Marcus. She smiles at Marcus and lifts her glass in a tiny greeting. The woman is cute, with cropped dark hair, blue eyes, and a petite figure. Her short white dress plunges down the front to her navel—Marcus wonders how her boobs do not pop out. The look is erotic and beguiling. 

Trying to both meet her eyes and enjoy the exposed curve of her breast, Marcus nods, returns her smile, asks her how she's doing, and learns her name is Paige. After chatting a bit, he asks her to dance. They head onto the dance floor and instantly connect in rhythm and style. 

Over several songs, their dancing becomes more sensual, permeated with erotic undercurrents. Paige turns their touching to the sexual by grinding her ass against Marcus's cock, gyrating and swaying her hips. His dick swells, and he presses his erection between her butt cheeks. Marcus pulls Paige's hips into his groin, and she shimmies her ass against his stiff rod. 

Marcus is amazed and aroused. Fuck, it's as if we're fucking right here in front of everyone. That would be wild. 

Paige straightens, leans back against Marcus, and wraps her hands over her head behind his neck, swaying to the music. Marcus slides his arms around her waist and belly and enjoys a full-body hug with her from behind. His cock pulses with arousal against her gyrating butt. Paige murmurs with pleasure.

Paige then arches her back, pressing her barely-covered breasts up in a languorous stretch. Marcus responds to what he perceives as an invitation to caress by sliding his hands lightly over Paige's boobs. 

But Marcus misreads the moment; Paige pulls away, saying, "Woah—watch it there, Doc Ock." She gives him a reproachful look.

Marcus is confused. She grinds against my hard cock with her whole body but gets mad if I touch her—where is the line with her? Maybe body parts are okay, but no hands... 

Paige turns and continues dancing, facing Marcus. Her expression is not angry or irritated—maybe more chastising or cautioning. A hint of amusement. A coy smile. She is still flirting, just surprised. Things are still okay.

"Sorry, I got carried away," Marcus muttered. "You're too sexy for your own good." 

Paige smiles sensuously as Marcus runs his fingers neck down between her boobs to her belly, careful not to drift onto forbidden territory. Paige leans in, wraps her arms around his neck, and presses her entire body front to front against him. Their lips nearly meet, but she turns aside and rests her head on his broad chest. Her breathing is slightly ragged and her heartbeat has picked up. Marcus feels waves of warm pleasure surging through his loins.

Marcus pivots together so Paige's back is to the wall away from the dance floor. He slides his hands down from her waist, cups her toned ass, and pulls her in tightly. Paige accepts that touch; she presses her pelvis forward into his hard cock again from the front. Her barely-covered breasts squish against his chest.

Marcus relishes the contact. Okay, so ass groping is okay. Hmm. Pushing the envelope a little more, Marcus lowers his hands and cups Paige's bum cheeks under her short skirt, feeling her bare skin. Bare—or a thong, maybe? His cock throbs painfully, hard as he can remember, contained by his tight pants. Paige makes small mewling noises.

"Like to get away from here, find some privacy?" Marcus pants, fire and arousal flaring in his eyes.

Paige smiles broadly but shakes her head. "Oh, that is so tempting, seriously. But, I'm sorry to say, it will have to be another time; I've got to get back to my friends." Her eyes run up and down Marcus's body—well-built, muscular chest, and a noticeable bulge in his crotch. "Definitely tempting." Paige briefly tickles his bulging crotch, winks, and walks away. Her short dress sways with her hips.

"Okay, yeah, definitely," Marcus murmurs with a sigh, not bothering to hide his obvious arousal. He watches Paige leave: his balls very blue, his cock very hard. Ah, fuck, I'm so damn worked up right now I could explode right here.

Marcus goes to the bar and grabs a drink. As his eyes roam the dance floor, he is drawn to a sexy woman in a tight black dress with auburn hair loosely pulled up. She is dancing with a good-looking guy—they seem to be a couple from their body language and interactions. Boyfriend probably. He chuckles to himself, as the term 'dancing' hardly applies to their activity. It's more like grinding, dry-humping foreplay. I suppose that is how Paige and I looked.

The sexy woman has a supple, toned body and moves sensuously. Her handful-sized breasts seem unencumbered by a bra and they ripple and move freely under her tight top. Marcus casually watches the couple kissing, pressing and gyrating their crotches together, and chatting. Marcus feels a warm churning in his balls, his unabated arousal fueled by the visual interactions of the attractive couple. Primarily because of the sexy woman in the slinky black dress.

Black Dress's boyfriend leaves her and heads toward the bathroom. Before she can sit, drink, or rest, a handsome Latino man approaches her, and they dance—both dance well and are fun to watch. Marcus appreciates the couple's rhythm and musicality. Still, his general arousal triggers sexual thoughts, and he wonders what it would be like to be with her. Lucky guy who gets a taste of her—so gorgeous and sexy.

Marcus is a bit buzzed—not drunk—and very horny. His mind drifts, caught up in the music, physicality, and sexuality of the club's atmosphere, until a small voice catches his attention. Marcus shifts his focus to see a pretty, petite redhead standing by him, wearing tight white jeans and a blue rhinestone-spangled top. Her green eyes sparkle in the flashing lights.

"So, just looking, or looking to dance?" Miss Sparkles asks. Her smile is infectious—not sexual, just genuine.

Marcus smiles—he is flattered, intrigued, and enticed. "I'd love to dance... with you, that is." Sparkles takes his hand, and they step onto the dance floor. She is a good dancer. Fun, rhythmical, and inventive. Her top is not particularly revealing, but she also does not seem to be wearing a bra; her breasts bounce and wiggle loosely as she moves. Marcus struggles to keep his eyes on hers instead of on the alluring chest movements under her top.

Sparkles isn't overtly flirting or dancing suggestively. She is apparently interested in actually dancing instead of sexual teasing. A nice respite from the constant sexual stimulation around him but not enough to alleviate Marcus's simmering libido. Sparkles is, after all, a hot, sexy woman, one he'd love to pull down and fuck silly. Marcus is glad his erection has subsided despite his sexual thoughts about the attractive redhead before him.

A slow song begins after a couple fast dance numbers—this is the point where strangers commonly signal their intentions to connect or move on. The cute redhead smiles, fans herself with her hand, and says she is hot and needs a break and some water. She thanks him for the dances, nods, and walks away. Marcus sighs, having enjoyed her company. He watches her firm, toned ass flex in her tight jeans as she departs.

Marcus wanders to the side of the dance floor and sees the sexy woman in the black dress he'd watched earlier with her boyfriend. She and her boyfriend kiss, and he cups her ass as they press their bodies together. Marcus absently watches Black Dress lead her boyfriend by the hand towards the opposite wall, which is lined with banks of lights shining onto the dance floor. 

Marcus glances at his watch, and when he looks back up, he doesn't see them. His eyes flash from side to side to see which way they went. Where did they go? This is weird—they were just there.

Curious, Marcus walks over by the lights, looks alongside the dance floor, then turns and looks back into the crowd. Doesn't see the couple. Marcus is confused. How could they just disappear like that? They couldn't have moved far in just a couple of seconds. Strange. 

Marcus scans the crowd again for a minute, mildly perplexed. Then, turning back, he leans forward, peers between the lights, and sees a narrow space between the lights and a dark brick wall. 

On impulse, Marcus steps forward and finds himself behind the line of lights along the wall. He looks to the dance floor and the gyrating crowd, then to the wall behind the lights. Holds up his hand—he can see it clearly, but the light is diffused since the fixtures are shining out towards the dance floor. I don't think anyone can see back here because of the bright lights in their eyes—I couldn't, and I was really close and looking. 

He stands a while, enjoying seeing the dancers from his hidden vantage point. Then he looks along the wall and notices a gap several feet away behind the rows of lights. Marcus moves towards it and realizes it is some sort of open space. As he moves towards the opening, he hears a loud clanking noise from back in the darkness. Marcus steps around into an alcove to investigate. Then he stops cold. 

A woman and a man face each other in the dim light, about four feet away. Marcus can see them clearly in the dim light splashing back into the alcove, the strobes and flashes making subtle patterns on their bodies. It takes a moment to register that it is Black Dress and her boyfriend. Her dress top is wide open, and her round, firm breasts are bare and exposed. The man's pants and underwear are at his ankles, and she grips his erect cock. The mystery of the disappearing couple has been solved.

Marcus looks around, behind to the dance floor, then back to the couple. He is unsure, wary of trouble if caught, and does not want to embarrass or interfere with the couple. But he stays; his unrequited sexual arousal trumps caution, aided by his stiff cock straining painfully in his pants. The couple is sexually engrossed in each other and oblivious to his presence. Marcus can't tear himself away from the vision before him.

So Marcus stands and watches the improbable scene, eyes riveted on the couple. His arousal is all-consuming and eclipses rational thought. Disregarding possible consequences, he opens his pants to relieve the pressure and slides his hand under his boxers. He starts stroking his dick slowly, unconcerned about being detected.

The couple seems unaware of anything beyond themselves. Marcus hears the woman say, "Fuck me, Brad, right here, right now." Brad asks if she is sure, and she confirms her serious intent—he learns that Black Dress's name is Miki. 

Brad lifts Miki's leg and hooks it over his arm, revealing her crotch. Her pussy is unencumbered by panties, and spread open. Its glistening moisture is visible in the dim bleed of flashing lights. Marcus's cock throbs, and he squeezes it, imagining it sliding into Miki's inviting sex.

Enthralled, Marcus watches Brad press his stiff cock into Miki's pussy—disappearing into her depths—and begin to thrust. Brad's clenching ass glows unnaturally white in the diffused light. Marcus's cock pulses with the music and rhythm of the fucking couple, and he strokes himself gently. I've never seen people fuck in real life before—this is amazing—so damn hot.

Miki glances over and sees Marcus—he freezes. Her lips part as she takes a sharp breath. Her eyes flick from his face to his crotch, then flare with arousal as she locks eyes with Marcus. Marcus moves his hand on his cock again, and Miki moans and turns back to Brad.

Marcus can't believe his luck. Fuck, she sees me and likes it—likes that I'm here watching them, I think she's turned on by it.

The universe closes in, and Marcus can only focus on the couple: the music thumping, lights flashing—diffused in the alcove—the thrusting of the man and panting of both. As if in a dream, he watches, mesmerized. At some point, he becomes aware that he has moved closer to the fucking pair and stands only an arm's length away.

Marcus is entranced by the couple's murmuring, breathing, and grunting. Miki implores Brad, "Mmm, yes, I love you in me, right here. Don't hold back; I want you to fill me with your cum." 

Marcus's cock continues to pulsate in time with the couple's thrusts, and waves of sexual energy flow through his body. He is engrossed and sucked into the intimacy of the situation. So aroused, ready to explode—imagining his cock in Miki's pussy, longing to feel it engulfed by her hot vagina. He hungers to experience what Brad has. An evening of near-constant sexual arousal has fogged his rational thought.

With a loud grunt, Brad clenches his ass, thrusts forward, and releases inside Miki; they embrace, panting. Marcus watches Brad's cock slip out of Miki's still gaping pussy, accompanied by a trickle of semen.

Marcus steps towards the couple as if in a hypnotic trance—hard, aroused, on fire. He can think only of his need—his need to press his turgid dick into Miki's gloppy folds. He has no thoughts of repercussions or the appropriateness of his actions.

Marcus leans in towards them. "I want to be with her," he says to Brad with a low, raspy voice. "You okay that I can finish with her?"

Brad starts at Marcus's sudden voice in his ear. Brad opens his mouth to rebuff Marcus's brazen request, but a gasp from Miki draws his attention and arrests his instinctive response. With a glance he takes in her need, her want.

Miki's hard nipples stand erect on bare breasts, which heave with her heavy breathing. Her skin gleams with sweat in the flickering lights, and her eyes blaze with unbridled sexual fire—her pussy is sopping wet, horny, and hungering for more. She looks wanton, flushed with desire—a sexually aroused woman yearning to be fucked. Fucked again, right there and then.

Brad defers to Miki to accept what she craves; it is her decision, her body. He nods curtly at Marcus, steps back, pulls up his pants, and leaves them. He wonders if Miki will go through with it and fuck a total stranger—share his sloppy-seconds.

Miki is startled and confused... until she meets Marcus's eyes. Lovely eyes, smoldering eyes in a handsome face. She takes in his broad shoulders and hungry expression and feels a surge of sexual arousal radiate through her, blinding her from all but her need. She wants him, wants his cock in her—needs to be fucked by this total stranger right now, here in this special alcove. She bites her lip, eyes flashing with lust and arousal. 

Marcus approaches Miki and pulls his turgid dick out into the open. It pulses in his hand. Pulses for her. Miki's reticence is gone, replaced by a look of confidence and sexuality. She runs her hands over her bare breasts as if making an offering. Marcus smiles and slips the straps off her shoulders, dropping the top down to her waist and leaving her naked from the waist up. He cups her tits, feeling her hard nipples in his palms. 

Without a word, Marcus leans in and suckles Miki's nipples, swirling his tongue over and around them. Miki moans with pleasure and arches her back to press her tits forward to meet his hungry lips. Her sounds send an electric sexual pulse to Marcus's intolerably erect, throbbing cock. All Marcus can think of is wanting to be inside Miki's luscious pussy—that welcoming and devourer of cocks. Be in her, stretch her, cum in her. 

Marcus gently takes Miki's shoulders, turns her around, and guides her forward at the waist so her hands brace against the wall and her ass thrusts back towards him. Marcus flips her dress onto her back, exposing her toned, bare ass. Her swollen pussy peeks between her thighs as if smiling at him. Miki sways her ass provocatively, causing Marcus's cock to surge with desire.

Marcus inhales deeply and revels in the sight of Miki's pussy glistening in the flickering lights—wet, puffy, and inviting. He smears the viscous mix of pussy juice and semen that oozes out of her around her labia and vaginal opening. He replaces his fingers with his cock and slides his shaft around and between her pussy lips, lubricating, teasing, feeling her warmth. 

He presses the tip of his cock head briefly between Miki's folds, then slides smoothly deep inside her until his pelvis meets her ass cheeks. Miki's vagina clenches around his welcome intruder, embracing and absorbing him. Marcus's heart pounds, and his breath quickens.

A squelching sound accompanies Marcus's initial thrusts into Miki's sodden pussy, and he groans as Miki's vagina clenches and envelops his iron rod. He increases the intensity and force of his fucking, and Miki rocks back to meet his driving shaft.

The memory of grinding earlier with Paige, the petite woman in the white dress, conflates with this experience of fucking this stranger named Miki, causing his ecstasy to soar. Fuck, this is like grinding on the dance floor, but I'm actually inside her, fucking her. Incredible.

Marcus pounds harder, deeper, and faster—this is a primal fucking without care or conscious thought. His loins roil with fiery pleasure, then his climax arrives soon and without warning, launching a surge of cum from his balls through his cock. With a loud groan, he clenches his ass and erupts inside Miki's pussy, spewing copious jets of his amassed semen deep into her. 

Marcus resumes slowly sliding in and out of Miki's vagina, which undulates and milks his last drops of semen until he plops out. His cock is coated with wetness—a mix of her juices and two loads of cum—and shimmers in the dim flickering lights.

12