Aldo Street: Kelly Baxter MILF

Story Info
MILF gets cum-drunk on young lover.
5.4k words
4.58
49.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Baxter lay sprawled on the king-sized bed, shattered and cum-drunk. Her body glistened with sweat. Her left breast, with its dark nipple, was coated in cum. Cum was smeared across her stomach. Cum dripped from her, sliding down her inner thighs. With the back of her hand she wiped the cum from her mouth and chin, then licked her hand, tasting the rich semen that had filled her.

She was vaguely aware that she still wore the torn remnants of her camisole. Her wool skirt, the one she had considered demur and conservative, was bunched at her waist. Her delicate ivory lace panties were gone, tattered shreds ripped off and cast aside.

What had she done? Why had she done it? Foggy from the intense pleasure that had overwhelmed her it was as if she had been someone else. Some animal of lust and desire, used hard, fucked hard, giving as good as she got and now, satiated, slowly returning to her senses with a rising tide of shame washing over her.

No, not shame. Embarrassment perhaps, thinking of what she had said and done, thinking of her ordinary life, her husband and children. What would they think if they had seen her? Seen what was done to her, what she had done?

But now, in this moment, she was simply cum-drunk. That part of her, the part that had orgasm after orgasm, that had cried out like an animal of need, knew it had been worth it. That part turned back the tide of embarrassment, sighed, and remembered.

##########

Kelly had developed a rich fantasy life. Sex in her marriage was not bad. Gary, her husband of twenty-seven years was a competent lover. There were times he was spontaneous, passionate, and inspired. Those times were spread across a year though, as they were separated by his work demands often enough.

She turned to the sensual power of her imagination and the technological power of her vibrator to fill the gaps. She'd always had a rich imagination, constructing elaborate scenarios of passionate sex from the fabric of life around her. Now that her two children had gone to college her role as "Mom" had diminished to texts, phone calls, and the odd weekend visit.

Inside those elaborate fantasies were several secrets. First, perhaps foremost, was Liz from down the street. Liz was a willowy redhead who lived a few blocks away. There was something about her, a frankness, a way of looking at Kelly that stirred something deep within her.

Kelly had never been bisexual. Most of the time it held no interest for her. She liked men. No, she loved men. She loved their bodies, the way they moved, the way they smelled, and the way they fucked. But there was something about Liz that made Kelly dream of fucking her. She fantasized about the two of them together, sprawled on the king size bed, a sweaty tangle of fingers and tongues.

Another secret was Tucker. Tucker was one of the neighborhood kids. He'd moved in with his parents as a junior in high school and had been a casual acquaintance of her kids. She knew him well enough to stop and spend a few minutes chatting with him when their paths crossed at one of the local stores.

Just under six feet tall, sandy haired and green eyed, he was one of those self-possessed young men who moved and spoke with genuine warmth and quiet confidence. Even so, he never would have entered her fantasy life except for an overhead conversation at a street party.

She'd been sitting quietly at a bistro table on the sidewalk, under the shade of a Spanish oak, checking work email, when the snippet of conversation floated on the wind to her. She remembered it clearly, two women, talking in hushed tones. They were playing a private game of kill, marry, fuck while people watching.

"What about Tucker?"

"Oh god, I'd fuck that boy, but he'd probably kill me."

Quiet laughter.

"You're bad! He's your son's age."

"Wouldn't matter. The boy was at the Delano's pool party and let me just say, he's packing some serious heat downstairs."

"Oh my god, you're such a size queen."

"You know it. Tammy told me the reason he doesn't have a serious girlfriend is because the young one's can't handle him."

"Details! I need details."

"My daughter told me that the King girl, Alexa, went out with him for a while, until one afternoon Sherry came home and caught them fucking, a little afternoon delight. He had her on her hands and knees on the living room floor. He was fucking her from behind and she was moaning like she was a little whore."

"Oh god! What did Sherry do?"

"According to my daughter, nothing. She just stood there open mouthed and watching while he treated Alexa like a fuck toy. Poor Sherry was lost in shock and awe while he turned her daughter inside out with a horse-cock. She says Alexa couldn't walk right for a week and Sherry couldn't stop talking about it every time she had a pair of martinis."

"She was probably wishing it was her split open on his cock."

"Oh, I don't doubt it, give that woman a cocktail and she's giving her tail to the nearest cock. She's probably fucked half the club by now, including the staff."

Kelly furtively glanced around for the source of the conversation but couldn't identify them. The block party faded in time, but the conversation stayed vivid in her memory. She tried to ignore it, but it remained there, twisting and turning. Sometimes she imagined she was Sherry, watching Tucker treat her daughter like a fuck-toy. Sometimes she imagined she was Alexa, on her hands and knees, moaning as Tucker's cock plunged in and out of her. Other times she imagined it was her moaning and whimpering as Tucker's long and thick cock ravaged her.

#########

When she crossed paths with Tucker she furtively glanced at his crotch. He usually wore loose fitting pants, so it was hard to tell how well-endowed he was. However, once, as he turned to greet her, she saw a significant bulge and that was all she needed to add fire to her fantasies. That night, and for many nights afterward, her fantasies revolved around her kneeling helpless in front of him and him forcing the thick head of his cock between her lips and into her mouth, his quiet voice commanding her to suck the cum from his balls. Each time, with her fingers or her vibrator or both, she would bring herself to a shuddering and intense orgasm, sometimes more than once.

##########

Kelly never intended to do more than fantasize. On a quiet Saturday she'd gone to the local Holiday Faire and ordered several wreathes and gift baskets for the season. The vendor promised to have them delivered that evening and Kelly had simply gone about her business. She stopped for Chinese and a bottle of wine, then the drive home for an evening of movie watching.

Once home she kicked off her shoes and sat on the couch with her feet tucked under her to enjoy her dinner. A plate of combination fried rice with General Tso's chicken and two glasses of white later she was watching a movie she'd seen before and idly wondering if the leading man had really gone down on the supporting actress, who had been writhing convincingly, when the doorbell rang. She hit pause, took a sip of wine, and padded across the living room floor.

A glance through the peephole revealed a stack of wreaths obscuring the face of the delivery boy. Kelly opened the door and said, "Come on in, bring them into the living room." She turned and led the way deeper into the house. She walked back to the living room and cleared a space on the tempered glass coffee table. "Set them here for now." She stepped aside as the delivery boy moved past her. There was something familiar about him.

Tucker!

She caught her breath at the unexpected sight. If he was aware of it he gave no sign.

"Hi Mrs. Baxter. I saw your name on the delivery list and thought 'Hey, I know where that house is.'"

"Tucker," Kelly stammered, quickly regaining her composure. "You surprised me. I wasn't expecting someone I knew."

He smiled. "I volunteered to help with the deliveries from the Holiday Faire. I thought it would be a good way to get into the season of giving. I didn't expect to see someone I knew on the list. You're my last delivery of the night."

"Well," Kelly said, "doesn't that make me the lucky one. I was just enjoying a glass of wine and a movie night." She gestured at the TV and glanced over as Tucker followed her gaze.

There, on the big screen, paused and crystal clear, was the actress, naked, her back arched and her nipples hard, her mouth open in a frozen gasp of pleasure.

"Oh my god." Kelly yelped, snatching up the remote and scrambling for the off button. Instead, she hit play. A prolonged cry of ecstasy filled the room as the actress shuttered and slowly descended, her head tossing back and forth.

She hit the off button on her second try. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She felt the blush rushing up her cheeks. "I didn't, I mean, I wasn't aware."

Tucker chuckled softly and reassuringly. "It's okay Mrs. Baxter. It's a good movie. I've seen it before."

"I'm so sorry," Kelly said, "I didn't even realize where I'd paused it."

"Oh, that's okay Mrs. Baxter. I think I might have paused on that scene a time or two." Tucker said with a wry smile.

"You're bad!" Kelly said, while the voice in her head thought "Oh my god, now I'm flirting with him!" She felt her cheeks start to flush again.

Tucker smiled more broadly. "Mrs. Baxter, that's a pretty serious blush you've got going there."

Kelly took a deep breath to compose herself, aware of Tucker's green eyes watching her.

"I'm sorry." Tucker said, "I'll be heading out now, I didn't mean to embarrass you." He turned and started walking toward the front door.

"Wait," Kelly said, "I only managed to embarrass myself. It's not your fault."

"Thanks. I'll have a funny memory to keep for this holiday season. Don't worry, I won't share it. I'm not sure anyone would believe it anyway." His tone was light and gently teasing.

Kelly laughed. "Look, stay a bit, how about a coffee before you go?"

"Coffee sounds good, but a glass of that wine would be the perfect end to the day." Tucker said, glancing toward the bottle, smiling a bit broader. There was that warmth Kelly remembered. She poured him a glass of wine and asked him to join her on the couch.

Bantering conversation and another glass of wine relaxed Kelly. As they talked, she wondered what he would do if he knew she masturbated to fantasies about him. Half in the conversation and half in her fantasy they started the movie and settled in to watch.

When Tucker was watching the screen, Kelly studied him carefully. He was in good shape, the t-shirt loosely conforming to his taut torso and lean abs. His arms and shoulders were well muscled without being overbuilt. His hands were well-formed and cared for. When he shifted on the couch she watched his thigh muscles contract and release.

Somewhere in the third act of the movie Kelly decided she wanted him badly. That want was smoldering softly inside her. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach, a sense of aching need. She could feel it in her nipples, stiffening and rubbing against her soft camisole. She found herself making small squirming motions so her lace panties strained tantalizingly against her clit and the slowly swelling lips of her pussy.

There was no single thing that took her over the line. It was simply the sum of everything. The way he talked, the way he moved, the scent of him, all layered over her fantasizes. Still, for several long and agonizing minutes she sat there, paralyzed with indecision, uncertain how to make the first move, how to take the flirtatious but mostly innocent conversation to the next level.

Her mind flashed through every porn movie scenario she could remember. She flashed through the seductions of her youth, which mostly involved horny men relentlessly and clumsily hitting on her until she agreed. In the end, she reminded herself that Tucker was one of those young men. Perhaps a bit more restrained, but underneath the calm exterior still a young man.

"Tucker," She said, ultimately settling on the direct approach, "can I ask you a personal question?" She slid across the couch to move inside his personal space. Tucker turned to look at her, twisting his torso slightly.

"Sure." He said, holding her eye contact.

Kelly forgot the question and simply leaned in for the kiss. It was simple, deep, and passionate. She felt his hand cradle the back of her neck as they kissed with a rising intensity.

"Not the question I was expecting." Tucker said with a smile when they broke apart for a moment. "Definitely the question I wanted." They kissed again, long and lingering, as Tucker wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"Mrs. Baxter?" Tucker asked when they broke again.

"Yes?"

"I really want you. I've wanted you for a long time. You've been a fantasy of mine for years."

Kelly laid her hand on his strong thigh and slowly rubbed it up and down.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to restrain myself if we keep going. I want you badly. I want to ravage you. I want to her you whimper and moan and cry out." His tone was rich with emotion. Kelly could heat the urgency in his voice, feel it in his body, in the tensed muscles of his leg. She could see it in the intensity of his gaze. There was an eager, trembling, lust inside of him, barely held in check.

She kissed him softly and then whispered in his ear.

"I want you Tucker. I want you to fuck me senseless." She slid her hand onto his cock. It was long and thick under her hand as she squeezed it. Fuck, she realized, Tucker was very well endowed, maybe not the horse cock of local gossip, but damn close.

"I want you to fuck me anyway you want. I want to scream and cry and moan on your cock. Fuck me anyway you want Tucker. Do whatever you want to me." Her own words surprised Kelly, but her own lust was simmering right at the point of a rapid boil. Tucker drew in a deep breath and then he moved.

Kelly felt his hand on her thigh, slowly sliding around to the inside, then gradually caressing upward. The faint rasp of his palm over her soft skin was exquisite. The caress was slow and relentless, inching its way upward. She moaned softly and spread her legs wider, opening the path for him.

When the upper edge of his hand grazed against the outer lips of her panty covered cunt she gasped and jolted. Barely touching her he worked his hand in a sawing motion, using the upper edge against her with increasing pressure.

She pulled him in for a passionate kiss while he rotated his hand, so his entire palm covered her and slowly, firmly, began to fondle, stroke, and massage her. Kelly lost track of time as they kissed, as he caressed her through the satin and lace. The slow build-up had her churning inside as she squirmed and moaned. She could feel the wet heat of her arousal soaking through her panties. His touch was smooth, rhythmic, and thorough. When he brushed her sensitive clit, or pressed alongside of it and above it, she felt herself pulsing and throbbing. Finally, when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, he slid his hand from beneath her dress and pulled away.

Standing in front of her, a few feet away, Tucker stripped. He pulled his t-shirt off over his head, then unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and stripped them down his legs. She could see the hard outline of his full cock pressed tightly against his shorts, a prominent wet spot near the tip, precum dripping out from his own arousal. His pants tangled with his shoes and it took him a moment to kick them off, then finish stripping his pants. He stood briefly on one foot and discarded his socks.

Then, he hooked his thumbs in his underwear and slowly stripped them down, his cock springing free. Kelly gasped, fuck, she thought, not a horse-cock, but damn he was big. Half again longer than her husbands cock and easily twice as thick, circumcised, with a prominent plum shaped head, dark with desire. His balls were large and tight against the base. The whole area was framed by curls of neatly trimmed hair. He's going to fuck me with that, Kelly thought while she stared, he's going to put all of it into me.

The thought it made her move. She stood up from the couch, her skirt falling back down, and reached out to grab him by the cock. It filled her hand, warm and heavy. She closed her fingers on the shaft, thrilled by the realization she couldn't quite grasp it all the way around. He groaned under her touch and that excited her even more. She led him from the living room by his cock, pulling him by the cock.

As Kelly led Tucker down the hallway to the master bedroom she was struck by the visual. Her, a mature woman, fully clothed, leading the young man naked through her house. If possible, it turned her on even more. Beneath her clothes her nipples ached and her pussy was so wet it felt creamy. Tucker's cock, throbbing in her hand, seemed heavy and hot. She was going to get fucked in her marital bed by this young man and the thought of it nearly blinded her with lust.

Inside the bedroom she turned toward him, and his naked body melted against hers. They kissed, long and passionately. Tucker's arms wrapped around her and pulled her into a tight embrace. Kelly's breasts mashed into his chest, her nipples rasped against her camisole and drew a moan from her. His hands slid down her back to cup and squeeze her ass, pulling her hips and stomach tight into him. His cock was sandwiched between then, jutting upward, pressed against her abdomen.

Tucker backed her the last few feet to the bed and Kelly felt the edge of it. He kept pressing forward and she leaned backward as he lowered her onto the soft white comforter, his body leaning over hers, still locked in that slow and deep kiss.

Tucker broke the kiss and stood up. Kelly saw that the tight embrace has smeared his precum over his cock, so it was wet and shiny. God damn, she thought, what a gorgeous cock. It was long and thick, curved slightly upward from urgency, beautifully veined, the head was plump and full.

He placed a hand in the center of her chest to hold her down and slid the other between her thighs. Kelly spread them open, lifting her legs and bending them at the knees to give him full access. He briefly rubbed her pussy through her underwear and she lifted her hips, so he could slide them off. He didn't. He curled his hand in them and with one swift pull he ripped her panties off. Her hips jolted upward before the seams parted and she was naked from the waist down, her skirt pooled around her hips.

Kelly felt Tucker slide her upward onto the bed, crawling after her so he was kneeling between her wide-open thighs. He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her a few inches until she was level with his cock, the weight of it laying over her pubic bone and onto her stomach. Kelly looked down at it, that long thick shaft, the head of it resting just below her navel.

"Fuck me." She said out loud, wondering momentarily if it was going to fit.

"Yes." Tucker replied, his voice a near growl. "Put it in." He told her. She complied, grasping his cock and moving it to the entrance of her cunt. She rubbed that head against herself, parting her lips with the tip, spreading herself open. She was past thinking. She was little more than the lust coursing through her body.

Holding her firmly by the hips Tucker paused for a moment, then slowly pulled her onto his cock. Kelly felt herself opening as the swollen head slid in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She gasped as she felt herself stretching, widening, to accommodate his girth. The sensation was a mixture of near pain and pleasure. The pleasure burned any pain away as she let out a long, soft, wordless cry, arcing her back, her head pressing into the bed. Tucker pulled her onto his cock slowly and steadily. Kelly's hand flew to her clit, trapping it between two fingers and rubbing herself, pressing down in both sides.

12