Aldo Street: Kelly Baxter MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm that hit her was fast and savage. The long foreplay had taken her close to the edge and now the sensation of his cock sliding slickly into her, her cunt widening to accept it, her fingers rubbing and squeezing her pulsing clit was too much for her. She moaned and cried out as she tried to thrust her hips downward. Tucker kept a firm grasp on her as she twisted and squirmed, never stopping the forward motion of his cock, sliding deeper and deeper into her. The harder Kelly's cunt clenched his cock the harder he pulled her onto it.

Her full body orgasm had Kelly twisting and flailing on the bed, her hands spread out and grasping the comforter, her fists clenching and bunching it up in her hand. Her entire body strained and shook. Her cunt locked Tucker's cock inside of her, fully buried, filling her like she had never been filled before. Tucker held her in position as she moaned and trembled in wave after wave. As her orgasm slowly subsided he eased her down on the bed, his full weight resting on her.

"Oh, sweet god." Kelly finally gasped, tangled emotions rushing through her. As she regained the ability to talk, she babbled. She had no idea where it came from and she couldn't stop.

"Your cock, oh fuck me, is it all in? All of it? Fuck it's big, fuck it's filling me, fuck it's hard, fuck it's hard, fuck it's too big, fuck it's beautiful, fuck it's hard, fuck I came, fuck I never cum like that, fuck what am I, fuck what kind of whore am I, fuck I want you to fuck me, please fuck me like a rag doll, fuck me senseless Tucker, fuck me stupid, fuck me hard, you hear me, hard, fuck me like you own me, own my cunt, fuck it, make me scream for it, for your cock."

Instead Tucker held her tightly, pinned beneath him, until she stopped trembling. Only then did he start to move, flexing his hips and working his cock around inside of her. Kelly felt him moving back and forth in small strokes, stirring inside of her, rolling his hips and twisting so he touched different parts of her, slow and thorough. She lay under him, his body pressing hers down, and whimpered at the sensation.

He gradually increased the length of his strokes, though not the tempo. Longer and longer strokes, sliding in and out of her, until she began to fuck back, her hips grinding her cunt on his cock. She could feel the fire of another orgasm starting to build within her, slowly, like a distant wave approaching the shore.

He rose and pulled her blouse off over her head, tossing it aside. He grasped the V-neck of her camisole and ripped it open, exposing her full breasts with their hard, dark nipples. His hands slid over them, filling his palm, squeezing and releasing. He trapped her nipples between his finger and thumb, squeezing them tightly in a firm pinch. A touch of pain shot through body and she whimpered softly. He pulled on her nipples, lifting them, her breasts elongating. As her back started to arc upwards, he held her for a moment or two, then released her. She cried out wordlessly as the blood rushed back to the sensitive tips, a sharp and stinging pain punching through the pleasure for a moment, replaced by a rushing heat.

She felt the wave approaching, rising and rising. He fucked her relentlessly, his eyes closed, his face a mask of concentration, his cock churning within her. Kelly moaned and whimpered uncontrollably, lost in the pure pleasure, the room filled with the wet sound of their fucking.

"Inside, inside, inside," Kelly gasped in quick succession. Tucker increased the tempo of his thick cock plunging in and out of her. His own orgasm was approaching along with hers. Kelly's hand slid down her stomach, between their sweat slick bodies, and she again caught her clit in the scissor of her finger, rubbing and squeezing it tightly. She wanted to tell him she was going to cum but lost the words inside of a rising moan.

Tucker groaned, deep and animal like, and Kelly felt the warm surging rush of his cum inside of her. The pulsing of his cock inside of her, the feeling of being filled, and the rhythmic pressure of her fingers on her clit brought the wave crashing down upon her. She heard her cries like a distant voice as she came again. Her body went rigid and her hips thrust back and forth, hard and sharp and uncontrollable.

Tucker's body slowly descended onto hers, her nipples pressing into his flush and sweat soaked chest. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly, even as the after waves of her orgasm washed through her in a series of tremors of decreasing intensity.

When Tucker slowly pulled his cock from her the sensation of her lips being pulled outward, clinging to the shaft, was enough to send another set of mini-orgasms rippling through her, ending with her curled on her side facing away from him. She reached back blindly and found his cock with her hand, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, grasping it tightly, not wanting to let go. They lay side by side, gasping to catch their breath.

Kelly rolled over to face Tucker. He lay sprawled in his back, chest rising and falling. She stared at his cock, still semi-hard, slick and covered in his own cum. She slowly stroked her hand up and down, watching the cum smear between her fingers. He groaned.

"Mrs. Baxter..." he started to say something, then groaned again, his cock twitching.

"Hush." She said, then twisted a bit more to bring her lips nearer to him. She blew a stream of warm air across the head. He moaned and twitched again. She squeezed slightly harder and lengthened her stroke, slickly sliding her fingers up and down. He started to harden under her grip. She blew again, and he twisted and moaned.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip. She ran her tongue around it, tasting him for the first time. With her other hand she reached down and cupped his balls. She licked and sucked in the tip, drawing more moans from him. Cupping the shaft, she gazed her lips down the length and when she reached the base, slid her tongue out and licked from the base to the head, catching another tongue full of cum, a cat licking cream. She slowly licked the entire shaft clean of cum, pausing three times to swallow.

Kelly turned her attention to his balls, cupping them softly, kissing them, then sucking one into her mouth. He moaned as her tongue swirled around it, lapping up the cum smeared there. When it was clean she pulled her head back slightly, stretching the ball upward, then releasing it with a pop. She turned her attention to the other ball, sucking it in, licking it clean, and then releasing it with a pull and a pop.

Tucker's was hard and full again, his cock laying against his lean abdomen. As sensitive as her pussy was Kelly knew to fuck him again would be a mistake. Post orgasm, combined with his size, made the prospect more painful than pleasant. She lifted his cock by the base, so it stood straight up, and took the head into her mouth again, tongue swirling.

She lost herself in the act, kissing, sucking, licking him with abandon. She lavished attention on him, sliding up and down the shaft, cupping his balls and caressing them. She could only take a few inches into her mouth and it filled it completely, her lips stretched wide. She moved her head up and down, sucking what she could while she stroked and squeezed the shaft with her other hand.

Tucker moaned and twisted, hips rising and falling. It was his turn to clench the comforter tightly in his fists while his beautiful body writhed in pleasure. Kelly slid two fingers down the taint, pressing lightly. Tucker twisted and tried to pull away. Kelly sucked harder, found his anus and rubbed it with her finger tips, smearing her saliva around the ring.

She placed her middle finger against the entrance and pressed very lightly. He jerked his hips up, shoving more of his cock into her mouth unexpectedly. Kelly nearly gagged but pulled her head back so it was comfortable again and continued sucking him while massaging his ass with gradually increasing pressure.

His moans filled the room. When she slipped just the tip of her finger in, he cried out and trembled. She pulled her mouth off his cock. Precum surged from the tip and a rivulet ran down the shaft.

"Mrs. Baxter!" He gasped out, "Please, please let me cum!" She pressed her finger inward a half inch.

"Oh god Mrs. Baxter! Please, please, please", he pleaded. She pressed harder, his anus opened, and her finger slid in, smoothly and deeply to the base.

His orgasm was explosive and instant. The first pulsing jet of cum splashed against the hollow of her throat, surprising her. The second splashed into the underside of her chin. Kelly rapidly dropped her head and opened her mouth, engulfing him as the next splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed and sucked hard, tightening her lips around his cock. Another pulse filled her mouth. She pumped her finger in and out of his ass and a smaller jet spilled on her tongue. She finger-fucked him and sucked, each diminishing squirt filling her mouth.

When Tucker finally stopped cumming she pulled her finger from his ass, drawing a long groan from him. He lay quivering on the comforter. She looked up at him. His eyes were open staring at her. Rising up, she opened her mouth slightly and let some of the cum run from her mouth, turning her head and twisting her body slightly so it fell onto her full breast, coating the nipple, flowing down curve of her breast and sliding down her stomach.

She moved up alongside him and sprawled on her back, shattered and cum-drunk. Her body glistened with sweat. Her left breast, with its dark nipple, was coated in cum. Cum was smeared across her stomach. Cum dripped from her pussy, sliding down her inner thighs. With the back of her hand she wiped the cum from her mouth and chin and then licked her hand, again tasting the rich semen that had filled her.

"Oh my god," Tucker said, "I never came like that!" Kelly smiled, moving closer to curl against him. She slid her hand down his chest, over the flat plane of his stomach, to his softening cock and his balls. She cupped them lightly.

"This is wasted on those young women you date Tucker. And please, call me Kelly. This," she said, scooping up some cum from her breast with a fingertip, "puts us on a first name basis." She licked her finger clean and then snuggled closer against him.

12