All Comments on 'Alec and Jessica'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DANCE WITH A DOLLY WITH A HOLE IN HER STOCKING

an do it by the neon light of the moon. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Like they say,

You can turn a house wife into a whore but you can't turn a whore in to a housewife. She was a natural born whore. 5 stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
No need to accuse the author of being too even handed in this story!

There's a lot of things I could say. The bottom line is , however,that the author has done much better in the past and will again in the future , As for this effort, neither the plot or sex were creative in the slightest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, she's still a whore.

Her side of the story adds nothing except to emphasize that she is a whore (and now a loser). Can't polish a turd.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
All she knew was how to lie . . .

Jessica lied about "not doing it in the marital bed" when Alec confronted her and then split. "I would never do that to you . . ." Her whole marriage was clearly a lie. She had to get ahead in a "man's world" so she fucked her way to the top. Are the twins Alec's biological children? Apparently, all she knew how to do was to lie on the bed and spread, to get whatever she wanted, then "lie" about it afterwards. "Lying" as in both meanings of the word. Not a very loving wife, despite her claim to love Alec. Concerning the writing, a good editor might catch errors such as "too," "to," and "two," not to mention a number of others.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
wow this is insanely bad

awful plot awful character... yeeeech

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
goes to prove one thing:

be careful who you step on when you're on your way up, because they'll be the same people you pass on your way back down

wonder how big a crater she'll make when she hits bottom?

I think a 5 years later Chapter 2 would be a good idea, one I hope you'll consider

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Good story

I thought this story was very entertaining. It was not the best story I ever read, but it was far from the worse. The nasty predatory attitude of the ex stayed in my head. I have know a few women that were very much like her.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Good soft revenge story.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
I HATE stories where the author feels we just HAVE to know what the cheating slut had on her mind.

Her behavior says it all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed the husband's story. Didn't much care for the wife's'. Surprising she didn't contract any STD's. Thank you.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Enjoyed The Hell Outta This Story!

Although you didn't really need the slut wife's point of view, she was pretty obvious from his side of the story, and her explanation didn't really change anything. Next time you can use the extra space for writing more sex.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

You have written better and more complete stories than this one. I got the feeling that the ending was rush. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF THERE IS

you pay what its worth. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Good Read

You really captured the essence of what truly drives most career women, unfortunately.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Too much by half

Alec's story is good (4* good, not great) and very well done. Jessica's story is just about totally unnecessary. If it had been the first story, it would NOT have helped, as a matter of opinion, the entire story would have suffered. Sometimes (more often than many realize)' less is more!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
I liked both perspectives -

The sexes were not that important - you could have reversed the roles and had the guy be the useless skank - it still would have worked and been very much a reflection of the real world.

High finance makes whores of too many of the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A man's point of view

The story line was believable, but the Jessica story line was still only a rehash of Alec's story. As a man I would like to believe that he was in the right and she was a slut, which to be fair she was. But you might consider digging deeper to bring more personality to the characters. We are not just telling a story, we are retelling a life experience through the eyes, ears, and hearts of our characters. All and all, I would say this was a great attempt at a hard story line (man vs woman).

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Low score for another weak male story.

Why are LW authors drawn to this theme of the weak, poor self-esteem male? Is it to tweak the feelings of inadequacies of most males? Sure doesn't create erotic tension in me. End sure seems to appeal to the woman haters.

Turning the male into a super human at the end doesn't redeem the basic plot.

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
The story was well written; the plot was really weak.

Good marks for grammar and flow of story. It didn't incorporate much in the way of the relationship. Pretty cut and dried in an attempt to portray a cold, scheming woman.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Story

I took a long time for Alec to figure his wife was a cheating skank (I love that word) slut whore lying cheating wife. As soon as he found out he moved on and did well. In the end she wanted him back.

NO WAY

All cheating whore wives should die a painful death, like someone I once knew.

HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hard to believe

that a husband over a 20 year marriage could be so clueless and naive. A woman like his first wife would be much easier to spot when she gave herself so easily in an office setting. Secretaries and receptionists and personal assistants are well aware of sex in the office especially as in this case it is repeated again and again. It is interesting that the twins they had are not mentioned in High School and beyond what is up with that ?

It is not surprising at all that she settled for a much younger man (in the process appearing pathetic to those that knew) especially one who was a sexual predator and offered her no love at all but rather practiced phrases of endearment.

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Company high class whore

I don't think it's hard to believe that Alec was that blind when it came to the depth of her betrayal. He loved her-- he trusted her completely so why would he even consider that she might be fucking anything with a dick? I loved this story, he didn't throw himself a pity party, he didn't get drunk, he didn't kill her & her lover--he picked himself up and invented a new & improved Alec. She shitted on him while he was down and now karma is fucking her silly... It's poetic really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
decent story

This was an ok story but I don't think Jessica's version added anything to the story. Good to see the cheating slut get what she deserved.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Bi polar author

If Murphy do not want to annoy us BTB crow, he can write BTB story as well.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
@ Duna

The bitch got burned, she burned herself years ago. She turned herself into a whore and was well known for it. Do you think anyone respects whores? Do you think they can keep it a secret? If we had the narratives from those people surrounding her, they would all tell you that she was a selfish, greedy, whore and nothing more. Of course, her husband was a money grubber too, ergo his melt down when he lost his job. No, both these people are damned and the did it to themselves.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Missed this one - not bad

Both of them initially got caught up in the $$$$ world.

Thankfully for Alec she wanted out.

Alec now has some morals, Jessica has none.

Good little story.

Thx

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieabout 9 years ago
Waste of time and space to tell a boring story twice.

i liked the story line plot.. but I felt too many loose ends, You called Alex's divorce attorney a shark..a shark would have gone after his wife's firm and been well compensated for his wife screwing a subordinate employee.

Several missed opportunities in the story.

2 Stars Grade C -

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Good premise

but I agree with others. There's no point in writing the same story twice. Too many authors fall into the trap of 'His' and 'Her' perspective. It's needless repetition, merely to make a story seem longer than it is. It rarely adds anything new to a story, and usually is just there to get that second page.

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
a whore is a whore

No matter the facade she presents . well done better than your seemingly forced reconciled ending ones 👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

I skipped to the end and, as I'm familiar with your work, knew what to expect. You (and Matt, who I'm sure inspires you) really get off to the idea of weak men being emasculated, don't you? Fucker. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't think

I don't think Alex was ask at all. Seemed he won every battle with the cheating bitch. A very satisfying story.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
"THERE MUST"....A HOPING STATEMENT

not a fact , regret or remorse, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
wow, i have to respect a whore that knows she a whore

she was a proud whore till the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Alec and no Josh and it's back to work.

Well soon it was NO JOB. Soon after she thought that her previous CEO had been arrested for embezzlement from the firm and a new CEO was appointed.

The first thing the new CEO did was a complete review of all previous activities done by the employees over the last 7 years and it was soon discovered how Jessica got to where she was.

The new CEO, a no nonsense woman who had made it to the top the hard way (Not on her back) called Jessica into her office and grilled her thoroughly. When Jess said "You know the only way a woman can get to the top is on her back" the new CEO shot her right down in flames.

Jess was allowed to resign with dignity but got no recommendation.

No other Ad Agency wanted to employ her at anything approaching her previous level of remuneration and she was forced to take an entry level position in a firm 500 miles from our town.

She lasted there about 3 months before she was fired for trying to seduce her (happily married ) boss to get an advancement.

At last count she had been rejected by about 30 Ad Agencies for employment and she was not looking good.

She had no Alec, no Josh, no job, no prospects, no money and no hope. She regrets her decisions.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story about a very bad wife.

"She told me that even if you denied it, you still loved her and that she was going to get you back and there was nothing I could do about it." When I read this line, I thought the next would be, "I laughed so hard I nearly split a gut!" Instead, he gets angry. I get it, but I suspect that by now his opinion was more disgust than anything else. He was immune to her games and I suspect he knew it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost, alone,broke and broken. She climbed to the top of trash heap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent 5. I read through some of the comments, noting that several opined that Jessica's recap was a waste. Don't agree. Maybe because I always like multiple first person viewpoints in these stories, but I think that she confirmed what Alec has to say, and pretty unapologetically. Would have been interesting, though, to know what their sons thought of all this. My hunch is that they'd probably be closer to Alec and Maria then to Jessica, if only because that's where the real money is. And they likely inherited some of her whore genes.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She’s a used up, old plastic whore. Nancy Pelosi, although not as ugly. Alec won big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No substance in the story…just meandering!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

I like this story but I wonder what happened to their kids? Did they graduate college and just never talk to their parents again? Certainly they would have been a connection where Alec and Jessica would know something about each other. They would have seen each other at the kids events like graduation

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Dull story. Old hat.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Hmmph!

Quite a few of these abrupt endings DO make sense, once you think about it! This one, not so much!

Sorry, but IMHO this story DOES need finishing!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A wall-to-wall cliche. Next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous