Aleisha's Throbbing Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Aleisha wants to transform while Nessa has sex with a woman.
3.7k words
4.83
5.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had passed since the night that Aleisha returned to see Nessa. After that, it didn't take long for Aleisha to become hooked on being repeatedly transformed into a cock. The pleasure and experience were like none other she had felt in her life. Over the next few weeks, Aleisha had let Nessa practice controlling her ability. Nessa learned to do it successfully, at least until she came. Even when Nessa didn't transform Aleisha, the sex was still incredible.

However, Aleisha continued to dream and fantasize about being inside of a pussy while transformed. One Sunday evening, the idea of Nessa using her to fuck someone else had been on her mind so much that she had to say something. While both of them relaxed on the sofa together, Aleisha turned to Nessa, who was busy mindlessly scrolling through her phone.

"You know that dream I keep having about you using me to fuck another woman?" Aleisha blurted out.

Nessa pulled her eyes away from her phone to look up at Aleisha. She wore a curious expression on her face, waiting for Aleisha to continue.

"I want to try it. I mean I'm ready to try it for real," Aleisha blushed.

Nessa furrowed her brow, "Are you sure you are okay with me having sex with another woman?"

"I am, if you are," Aleisha reassured her. The idea of bringing in a third person so soon into the relationship did concern her, but she also felt ready for the new experience. "We just need to worry about where to find another woman willing to participate."

"And that I've only learned how to transform you during sex," Nessa added. "As soon as I cum, well we cum, you always immediately transform back."

"That won't be a problem! You've learned to willingly transform me," Aleisha said proudly as she patted Nessa's thigh. "How hard could it be to keep me transformed?"

"It might be possible, as long as we don't cum," Nessa said.

"But finding a willing woman will be the hard part," Aleisha added.

"Easy," Nessa said with a wave of her hand. "I will just run to the bathroom quickly while you transform back."

"Nes,"

"Then you can either stay hidden there or sneak out later," Nessa said.

"Nessa," Aleisha raised her voice.

"What?" Nessa innocently shrugged her shoulders.

"We can't do that, Nes," Aleisha gently chastised her. "Whoever we have sex with deserves to know what she is getting into. Remember how mad I was when you recorded me without me knowing?"

Nessa sighed, "It's going to be hard to find someone who won't freak out when I tell them that my girlfriend is my cock."

"You found me in the club," Aleisha reassured her.

"And you freaked out the next day when you saw what had happened," Nessa reminded her.

She was right. Aleisha had freaked out. However, she wondered how it would have been different if Nessa had warned her beforehand. She couldn't decide if she still would have hooked up with Nessa or not, even if she had believed her.

"If you had been upfront with me, I wouldn't have freaked out," Aleisha tried to say confidently to ease Nessa.

"But you're different, and very special," Nessa smiled at her as she gently rubbed her hand through Aleisha's hair.

Aleisha blushed and kissed her on the cheek. "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. You probably could have told me anything that night and I would have still gone home with you." It was Nessa's turn to blush.

"We'll try it at the club next weekend. For now, I'm going to enjoy my girlfriend," Nessa said as she grabbed Aleisha tighter. She loved it when Nessa grabbed her like that. Aleisha melted in her grasp and the two were soon tumbling around naked.

The week passed by slowly, as happens with weeks that have something exciting to look forward to at the end. Aleisha diligently applied to different design jobs and went to a couple of interviews. The only saving grace of the week was her time spent with Nessa, practicing staying transformed.

The first attempt was a complete failure as Nessa couldn't keep herself from masturbating to orgasm after she transformed Aleisha. The second time failed when Nessa successfully transformed Aleisha, but after putting on some underwear and walking around, the rubbing sensation caused Aleisha to cum. On the third try, Nessa was able to pull her hand away in time before finishing and Aleisha resisted the temptation to explode from being lightly caressed by the underwear's cotton texture.

By the time Friday came, Aleisha was nervous for the night ahead of her. She sat naked on the couch, trying to keep her idle mind busy while waiting for Nessa to get ready. There was a possibility that Nessa wouldn't find someone that night, but also that her fantasy could become a reality in just a few hours. Would it feel just as wet and soft wrapping around her as she had imagined? She shivered delightfully.

Her attention shifted away from the fantasy when the bathroom door swung open. Nessa had put on a short dark green dress, one that matched her piercing emerald eyes and accentuated her curves. A tingle crawled up her spine as her gaze met Nessa's. She became distinctly aware of her own nudity in comparison to her elegantly dressed girlfriend. She was a seductive enchantress and for a brief moment Aleisha wanted to be the only person seen dancing with Nessa in the club that night. Maybe, she should call off the plan and hurriedly get dressed.

"There's one last part of my outfit that's missing," Nessa said as she stepped forward, the heel thudding against the tile floor.

Aleisha remained motionless, trapped in her girlfriend's hungry gaze as Nessa approached her. When Nessa reached her, she forcefully turned Aleisha around and bent her over before inserting her thick cock. Both of them sighed with pleasure as the girth entered deeper. The creeping doubt that was there moments before quickly vanished as Nessa fucked her and rubbed her hands over Aleisha's skin.

Then, she felt the familiar tingle of the transformation in her head. Her arms and legs were the first extremities to lose sensation as the rest of her body became increasingly sensitive on the outside and the nerve receptors of her pussy expanded out from within her. The sensation grew until both the inside and outside of her body felt equally sensitive. Her round breasts flattened and she felt the round bulge of Nessa's balls as a part of her, waiting to be emptied in the future. Meanwhile, Nessa continued to stroke Aleisha's body as it decreased in size and she felt a thick pressure begin within her new testicles.

The pleasurable stroking suddenly stopped. Both women groaned from the difficult restraint, Aleisha mentally and Nessa out loud. Aleisha strained to be touched again. She felt so hot and heavy, the aching pressure inside overwhelming her with the need for Nessa's hand to finish the task that it had already begun. She didn't even care about the night anymore, just that she wanted to release her thick cum everywhere. Thankfully, the sensation only lasted a few moments before subsiding. Aleisha calmed.

She opened her eyes and noticed that she remained suspended above the ground. The room was much larger compared to when she was sitting on the couch. Out of all of the times being transformed into a cock, this was the first time she had ever tried to open them. She was surprised that she could see around her although she was sure that she didn't have any eyes. She mentally shrugged. Who was she to question this wonderful magic that Nessa was gifted with?

Nessa grabbed Aleisha and pointed her towards her face. She looked like a giantess, peering over her round boobs to look down at Aleisha. Her other huge hand reached down and lovingly patted Aleisha's head while she spoke gently, "We're going to have a lot of fun tonight. Behave, Aleisha. Don't embarrass us both by prematurely finishing in my underwear like you did earlier this week."

Of course, Aleisha could not respond in her state, but slightly twitched instead. Nessa took out a pair of black-laced underwear and opened her legs. She pulled the article of clothing up and into place. The material rubbed against Aleisha, softly hugging her and comfortably pushing her against Nessa's warm skin.

Her thoughts raced wildly with the noises around her, the only sensation she could truly experience at the moment. The apartment door swung open and thudded shut. Nessa's heels clacked against the pavement. The whirring of a car's idle engine got louder and then the click of a car door opening and closing. Finally, the creaking of a seat and tightening of the sensual garment around Aleisha's body as she assumed that Nessa had sat down.

The ride was uneventful until the car came to a stop. As Nessa left the car, she adjusted Aleisha to face down. Although the dark laced panties obscured her vision, she could at least see something besides pure darkness in addition to the sounds around her. Dark gum stains covered the city sidewalk. Nessa walked passed them, her heels expertly traversing the maze of dirty gum.

The boring concrete became more illuminated as Nessa walked to the club's line. The women wore an array of colorful footwear. What normally would have been glanced at with brief curiosity, Aleisha now stared at fascinatingly, her only way to distinguish between the women. Identifying the different men was far more difficult as most of them wore black dress shoes that slightly varied. It would have required a keen eye, something that was near impossible for her with the filmy vision.

The sidewalk's gray pavement shifted to the wine colored pattern of the club's carpeting. The music's vibration beat through Aleisha, although it was more muted compared to the last time she went to the club. As Nessa walked around, Aleisha heard snippets of conversations and laughter. It was a strange, but erotic feeling being inside of a place full of people, knowing that none of them knew that she was right there under Nessa's dress. Meanwhile, she was sure that Nessa was already attracting various interested looks from people.

Nessa walked around the club until Aleisha had lost her bearings. She didn't care. She enjoyed the ride and the mystery of a familiar activity from a new perspective. Eventually, a pair of legs with white Spanish heels entered her grainy vision. They pointed in the same direction as Nessa's feet. The distance between the pairs of legs closed. Something cushiony rubbed against Aleisha and the cotton fabric tightened against her, massaging her body. She became more rigid, straining against the cotton lingerie. That familiar and pleasurable pressure crept up inside of her. Nessa and the other woman's legs were so close, so intimate. She wanted so badly to cum, but she remembered Nessa's voice ringing in her mind, behave. Using all of her will, Aleisha concentrated on resisting the urge to cum. She was both relieved and saddened when the pleasurable sensation stopped and the woman swiftly walked away from her vision. A tiny bit of saliva leaked uncontrollably from her lips, wetting Nessa's underwear.

The same situation happened three more times. Nessa approached a woman, began dancing, and then they pulled away. Aleisha never saw the same pair of shoes twice. She realized that Nessa had been flirting with the different women and telling them about her cock when she heard the last one say, "Not interested in that," and the legs quickly disappeared from her small circle of vision.

Suddenly, Aleisha was under a table, somewhere in a part of the club where the music was quieter. Nessa let out a defeated sigh. Aleisha shared in Nessa's disappointment. At least there would be other opportunities on other nights.

Moments later, a woman's voice interrupted. "Is anyone sitting here?" it asked with a valley-girl accent. The woman behind it didn't wait for a response as she slid into the chair and her legs came into view. She wore a short yellow dress, her tan legs extending out. They were accentuated by her toned calves and a cute pair of white dress sandals.

"Go for it," Nessa said nonchalantly. "You look like you're having a rough night."

"You wouldn't believe it! My boyfriend is such a dick. He literally just broke up with me and left me here all alone," she said interpreting Nessa's comment as an invitation to rant. With each sentence, her feet kicked angrily.

"You poor thing," Nessa said empathetically. "What kind of guy would leave such a cute girl like you?"

"Shut up," the woman responded jokingly. Her hand briefly went under the table. She had painted her nails the same yellow color to match the dress. The hand went back above the table. "You are one to talk. You are like really stunning, girl!"

Nessa did not give a vocal response, but Aleisha could imagine her smiling back with her cool seductive gaze. For a moment, Aleisha felt jealous that her girlfriend was flirting with another woman. The woman uncrossed her legs, briefly revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress. When her legs closed, desire replaced the momentary jealousy and she waited intently for her legs to uncross again.

"I'm Chloe, by the way," the voice announced.

No, anyone but her! Aleisha wanted to scream. She couldn't believe she had just looked at her friend's pussy. She needed to let Nessa know somehow that she was flirting with her friend. She tried to transfer her thoughts to Nessa to reject the conversation. She tried to imagine herself human again to regress back to her usual form. Anything to cut the interaction short.

"Nessa," responded Aleisha's girlfriend. "Let's skip all the flirtatious bullshit and cut to the chase," Aleisha was surprised at Nessa's blunt behavior.

"I like a person who is direct and dominant," Chloe replied, trying to imitate the seductiveness in Nessa's voice. She uncrossed her legs again. The cloudy image of her pussy burned into Aleisha's mind before she managed to look away.

"You look like you could use some company tonight, but first I have to tell you something secret," Aleisha could feel Nessa leaning in, the lingerie tightening around her like a cage.

"I like secrets." Chloe's legs remained completely still, focused.

"I have a big secret between my legs just ready to be inside of a sexy and beautiful woman such as yourself," Nessa said in a cool manner.

"Is that so?" Chloe said followed by something grabbing Aleisha through the dress. She shivered as her friend's hand squeezed around her. Pleasure pulsated through her.

"And an even bigger secret," Aleisha hung onto every word. "My girlfriend is my cock right now and she wants to be inside of a woman tonight."

The hand pulled away and Aleisha hoped that the last sentence had repulsed Chloe enough for her to walk away. Chloe cackled. When she was able to talk again between gasping for air she said, "I've heard far worse pick up lines. You are so funny and freaky! You know, any other night I would think you were too crazy, but tonight, I just really want a good fucking from a big cock." The grip returned, this time harder.

Soon afterwards, they exited the club, the air a drastic change from the humid orgy of dancers inside. On the way home, Chloe's repetitive teasing caused Aleisha to remain rigid. She couldn't deny that it felt pleasurable, but her touch never sent her over the edge. Chloe and Nessa's lips smacked together repeatedly. Aleisha couldn't believe that of all people, Nessa and Chloe had come across each other and were actually heading back to the apartment together. She wanted it to stop, but also wondered how it would feel. She wasn't sure if her thoughts were affected by her current rigid state or if she actually wanted it.

Once inside the privacy of the apartment, their kissing became heavier. The clothes moved around and then the underwear's warmth was removed from Aleisha and she sprung free. The small circle of vision gave way to a terrifyingly sexy scene in the clearly illuminated room.

Chloe sat on the bed gazing sexily at Nessa. Her creamy caramel skin lay bare, uninterrupted by any clothing, a sight that Aleisha had never seen before. Her sizable boobs hung freely as did her smooth black hair. She looked directly at Nessa's cock, at Aleisha.

"It looks like your girlfriend is very excited to see me," Chloe joked while licking her lips. Aleisha wanted to scream that she wasn't a cock. Again, she tried to will herself back to her human form before it was too late. Instead, she merely twitched, an action that her friend easily mistook as affirmation of her statement. Chloe approached and knelt down, her head the same size as Aleisha's entire body.

Her usual full lips appeared even fuller to the cock-sized Aleisha. They parted to reveal a large wet tongue which pelted Aleisha with tingling pleasure. Aleisha felt like she was dipped into a warm stream as the tongue slid over her and the walls of the mouth closed around her. The flowing pleasure bombarded Aleisha's delicate and sensitive form. It sucked on her, threatening to pull her away from Nessa, deeper into its flowing stream. Aleisha was going to burst at any moment. She wanted to cum. At least it would be in Chloe's mouth and not in her more intimate region.

Then, Aleisha was pulled from the warm stream. She trembled as she wanted to be thrust back into Chloe's big warm mouth again. This entire night had been a torturous cycle of pleasure, but never finishing. She ached to finish.

"I'm going to put her somewhere else," Nessa said, lightly holding onto Aleisha.

"Where are you thinking?" Chloe bit her lips as she innocently spread her legs, giving Aleisha a full, unobstructed view of her pussy. She wanted to look away, but couldn't resist staring. The slightly swollen mounds of her vulva gave way to her dark labia. They accentuated the pink flesh of her entrance, which glistened with desire.

"Somewhere warm and wet," Nessa expressed, guiding Aleisha closer.

In response, Chloe's fingers stretched open her entrance, which looked so soft and inviting. She begged for Nessa's cock, begged for Aleisha to be placed inside of her, to satisfy her instinctual desire for cock.

Chloe's slick entrance was too hypnotizing, growing in size until it matched Aleisha in height. Aleisha felt ashamed for wanting to be inside of Chloe in that moment, but there was nothing she could do to prevent the impending fate. She was just a simple cock. Even if it wasn't how she had imagined, her fantasy about being inside of a woman was about to become fulfilled. She couldn't imagine a more perfect looking pussy to be smothered by, despite it being her best friend's. She might as well accept her fate and enjoy it.

Aleisha shivered as the warm wetness slid over her head, tightening around her with its heat and plunging her into darkness. If Chloe's mouth had been a stream, her pussy was a dark lake full of warmth. The lake's water surrounded her entirely. It embraced her body and flowed all around her as she was repeatedly thrust into it. The erotic echoes of Nessa and Chloe's moaning pleasure swarmed around her, caressing her sensitive skin, and inviting her even deeper. She sunk farther into the lake's unknown, becoming less aware of the thrusting movement.

The farther down she sank into the lake, the hotter she felt. Yet, the depths of the lake called her even deeper. She obeyed. It hugged her body with its thick heat. She wasn't sure anymore if she was still Nessa's cock or her human form, only that she was surrounded by inescapable pleasure. At moments, the liquid slid over her breasts, her arms, her legs, and every crevice between them. In other moments, her body seemed to be completely rigid, a fleshy cylinder for the lake to enjoy. It sucked on her form as if squeezing her very essence, a light and warm pressure that closed around the entirety of her body.

As she sunk to the bottom of the vast lake, the pressure built and became too much to resist. It pressed in all around her until it began to flood into her every orifice, filling her being with pulsing sex from the tip of her toes up to her head. Even when she had been filled, the lake continued to flood into her small mortal body. It thickened within her, converging into a dense sphere within her mind. The pressure was too much. Something had to break. She couldn't contain it anymore nor did she want to. The sphere broke.

12