Aleisha's Throbbing Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lake's heat flowed free and Aleisha violently shook from pure ecstasy. The fullness and pressure drained away from her legs, torso, and then her head. She couldn't think, only empty herself. Her tension, her thoughts, her pleasure. All rushed out of that broken sphere in her mind to mix with the lake. She emptied and emptied until the only thing that remained to empty was herself. As Aleisha thought her very existence was about to be drained too, she suddenly felt a force pull her free from the depths of the dark heat and into the cool air of light.

Around her, Nessa and Chloe breathed heavily with exasperated breaths. Aleisha opened her eyes and realized that she hung suspended above the floor again in Nessa's room, far away from the dark lake she was just in. Chloe lay on Nessa's bed, legs spread and cum dripping from her pussy.

Aleisha was too dazed to care when her body began to return to normal. She did not resist as she transformed back into a person. The only thing that snapped her out of her trance was the sudden and loud sound of Chloe shouting, "Aleisha, what the fuck!?"

12