All Comments on 'Alena's End'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still got some great stories.

There is one story that we all wish you would give us one more chapter, as she walked away, it left to many things not completed.

"WHEN ONE DAY WE ARE GONE CH. 12"..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In a very freaky controlling way this story was so sad ! i As a 70 Year old man that has read all the chapters to this story, found that it actually made me cry for a minute. I understand why he never removed the cage himself after what she did to him. It was almost hard to believe the story was all just Fiction, well done..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

What was loving about this? Erotic? Maybe, if you enjoy dominating, humiliating and hurting your spouse. But love? Love wants the best for your partner, not encourage a mentally and physically dangerous obsession.

Put it this way: Quinn wants to develop a crippling drug addiction. He craves meth, needs it every day and Alena, rather than making him see how dangerous it is, what it will do to him and their marriage, not only encourages his addiction but becomes his drug dealer, using his addiction to further her sadist tendencies.

This is not love, it is codependency and it’s end is not happily ever after, it ends in divorce and possibly the grave. Because what happens when a drug addict? They need more and more of the drug to get the same high until their body can’t take it anymore and it gives up. Or they go through with drawl and it’s associated horror as the body fights it’s dependence, or they go on a rampage hurting people as they try to get their fix.

Enabling this isn’t love and I don’t care how much Alena tells Quinn she loves him when she is using his addiction to hurt him. It is a lie. She hates him.

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineer12 months ago

Whackdoodle. It’s fiction buddy. And part of a bigger picture at that. From someone who majored in amateur chemistry, take a chill pill buddy.

Oneagainst I do wish I could write like you.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking12 months ago

I like that she does check in on him periodically. It's more clear now in these later chapters how she loves him.

Nice job with the "my trip" bit. It took me a while to realize what she mean, and even longer to realize that he knew too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent writing and excellent mind fuck! Like KevinTheEngineer, I, too, wish I could write like you. Thank you for what must be an incredible amount of time to construct Wonderland and all the stories.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel12 months ago

I am going to get my criticism out of the at the outset (Writer's heart sinks) - I can't work out how Alena attached the dildo between his legs. This protruding cup of is groin I sort of understand but how she got the dildo to stay there, let alone for him to have the ability to fuck with it, I cannot work out. Am I missing something? I think it needed a bit better description about it being attached to his harness or to his cock cage. Or perhaps, like those hollow dildoes that slide over a penis so that the male can fuck but receive no stimulation, the dildo was fitter over his cock cage. Anyway, I couldn't work out how she did it. Criticism out of the way. Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 10 out of 10. There was a penchant of sadness throughout due the longterm reader knowing what is coming. But, oh, what a joy to read his. What a lucky man to have such a woman in his life, let alone a woman who is such a Domme. Brilliantly crafted and written. Next please! ( I am still looking forward to seeing Ms. Syn led by a collar and lead on all fours in her own club by her new Mistress ;-) ).

oneagainstoneagainst12 months agoAuthor

@KevinTheEngineer & Anon - thank you, that's very kind. You're right, a lot of effort goes in, so I hope that shows on the way out...! :-)

@RoissyAngel uh I have to leave something to the reader's imagination. 5/8" locking bolt? Clip? Magic dust? Re Syn... we're getting there. One more book to go.

And just generally... check out the Author Story Challenge 'Midnight At The Lost And Found' - I'm opening up the world for one night only, if you want to have a go at putting some words down.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking12 months ago

@oneagainst, mind telling a fellow author how you include links to your other stories? I thought the site didn't accept links in the submitted text.

@RoissyAngel: Yikes, spoilers! I just found this author and hadn't read that far in Cassie's arc.

oneagainstoneagainst12 months agoAuthor

PM'd you, @joy_of_cooking - no worries

MrArcherMrArcher12 months ago

Agree with Anonymous - great mind fuck. I'll add my thanks to you for what must be a lot of effort. RE: @RoissyAngel - I remember reading an interview with a young science fiction writer discussing advice he got from an established SF writer: You don't have to explain everything. Just say "The door dilated". How it was done isn't part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow - A truly amazing piece of work.

I've read all of the Alena series and what an incredible journey you've taken us on. Whilst I appreciate that it's only a work of fiction, the plot was very feasible and realistic. This all could happen, which made the story even more compelling. I found myself totally captivated by the emotions that Quinn was experiencing, leaving me to replay the scenes in my mind long after I'd finished reading each chapter - the mark of a first class work. It's been 5 stars all the way for every chapter.

There were a few minor errors, but the detail, pace and grammar were excellent. My only reservation was that eventually he would have realised that Alena was only ever bluffing with the torturous scenarios that were played out, and the powerful mind games would eventually diminish and have have less impact if the series was to go any further. Just once Alena needed to carry out her ultimate threat, to demonstrate that she was truly free and no longer needed Quinn for her pleasure. Quinn would have been genuinely broken by this, and the journey of rebuilding a new relationship under Alena's control would have been both emotional and interesting. Maybe Quinn with his time in his car 'safe space' which was mentioned in a latter chapter of Alena's Games, made an impulsive emotional decision and moved out of the family home? Alena would have had to work hard to prove her love for him, even if again it was only another buff, but not confessed until after their relationship had broken down? ...Just a thought, but it's difficult to improve on perfection.

Thank you for making the effort and produce such an incredible read.

oneagainstoneagainst11 months agoAuthor

It's one of the attractions to setting the story, that they never settled into the New Normal, that it was still fresh, a world still to be explored. While there is a tragedy to it, there's also a relief, that it never became stale. Quinn's later relationship with Ally covers the ground of how you endure and build it to last.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I‘d find it very interresting when in the next part alena seduces quinn to cuckold him before his eyes. He in his full dog „uniform“ beside the bad and Alena under full control of her lover.

One of the best series ever read 👍🏻

CuckRick1952CuckRick195211 months ago

Amazing! Simply amazing !!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think part of the reason this story line is so good is that there is balance. The wife after being dominant with him gives something back. A nice change and there aren't enough of these stories here. Pity that the storyline with Quinn and Alena seems to have ended here.

Unless of course the author has a plan for her to come back as a supernatural creature.

I also must say that I do believe the way Alena was written that she could have crossed Quinns red line (cuckolded him) and manage to make it up to him. I mean if I recall the story correctly she adjusts her domination according to the needs of her lawyer husband if he is having a tough case and like I mentioned before she tends to give something back in return after she has had her fun. Not to forget: with the story ''taking instruction'' she practically did cuckold him already.

Lord_GroLord_Gro9 months ago

Whackdoodle - You seem to have missed the entire story arc. The episodes are full of scenes where Alena expresses her genuine love for Quinn. Yes, they are codependent. Alena needs to see the pain in his eyes to feel alive. And Quinn endures for her because it's the price that must be paid for her to feel alive. Yet at the same time, Alena knows full well that there are bright lines she cannot cross without totally destroying what they have. The episode where she abandoned him at the club shows that, and her response when Quinn tells her that Eva was the only one to ask if he was okay. Her having sex with with another man is another of those bright lines, and she knows it. The whole point of "Alena's End" is that she pushes Quinn to the point of believing she IS going to cross that line, and leaves him alone to suffer with that knowledge. Then she comes back to him and tortures him one last little bit before proving to him that she did not in fact cross the line at all. As it said in the story:

"See?" she whispered. "Only you. You belong to me, Quinn. I belong to you. Whatever games we play, it was only ever you."

She knew she was dying, and seized one last chance to feel fully alive. And to reassure Quinn that even at the very end of things, her love for him endured, because no other man would have done for her what he did.

The entire arc, from the beginning of "Alena's Game" to the end of "To Whom It May Concern," is a pretty incredible piece of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A truly appalling series of stories about an uncaring, sadistic bitch and a complete and utter waste of space whose pretense of being a husband is pathetic.

I realize I am a lone voice in the wilderness and I will be criticized but I am entitled to my opinion even if it is contrary to all the simps out there.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman6 months ago

They call this playing the "long game".

The intensity of this relationship may be a bit much for some. I respect that.

For those who understand this dynamic, this has been a truly memorable reading experience.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

I cannot believe that this grand guignol psychodrama is an accurate depiction of a successful D/s relationship, not matter how brilliantly conceived and written it is. Hemingway said he was trying to write so that story would seem truer than any true story. You succeed at this, but the cost to the characters we've grown to care about is devastating, because it's just fiction.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

I apologize for batching the Hemingway quote. What he said was: "All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened." Oneagainst is the most gifted writer and storyteller I've encountered on this site, and his work clears EH's bar. For me, Quinn and Alena have become real people, and her valedictory to him made her seem like a mad scientist vivisecting a person, taking them right up to the brink of death, then pulling them back at the last second, delivering care, and then doing it again and again. The result was that Quinn became a shell of a man -- and not just from grief, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES